• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Josie and Holly Have Some Fun

Josie and Holly Have Some Fun

Josie and her 18 year old younger sister Holly spent the afternoon at the arcades playing the machines. Dressed in bikini tops and very short mini skirts they were getting lots of attention and that's what they both liked!

They enjoyed the attention and they loved teasing the young lads and even the girl's to as the both loved cock but also loved a tasty pussy!

The two girls loved flashing the sexy bodies and they giggled to each other as they climbed on the motorbike game. This made there skirts rise up straight away revealing there little thongs to the crowd watching.

They were on the motorbikes, racing against each other, they were both rubbish at the game as they were too busy trying to put each other off and giggling at each other as they kept crashing. There short skirts rose up more and more to the delight of the small crowd. Josie climbed on to Holly's bike behind her as her game had ended, Josie put her hands around her sister's waist and stroked her smooth soft skin, bring a smile to Holly's face and just to tease the crowd she cupped Holly's tits, caressing them making Holly giggle as her sister played with her tits!

Josie stroked Holly's legs and as Holly continued on her game.

"Cut it out" Holly said laughing as she crashed in her game. The girls switched places on the bike now Holly was teasing Josie, stroking her belly, Josie gave out a little moan as her sister caressed her body. Holly ran her hands down Josie's legs and slowly running her finger nails gently along the inside's of her sister's smooth legs. Every now and again Holly would grope her sister's tits to the cheers from the growing crowd watching them. As there game finished they got off the bikes and to the disappointment of the crowd the girls made the way home giggling as they ran off pleased with teasing the crowd that had gather to watch them.

The girls got back to the house, Josie and Holly straight away made there way to Holly's bedroom, the two girl's kissing and stroking each others sexy bodies on the way.

Josie pulled her sister tit's free from her bikini and kissed them using her tongue circling her nipples and gently biting them making her sister moan as Josie hands stroked around her sister sexy body.

Holly enjoyed her sister touching her and she lay back letting Josie move down her body stroking her thong covered pussy. Holly spread her legs for her sister as Josie stroked and teased her.

Josie pulled Holly's thong off her to reveal her shaven pussy and her beautiful wet glistening pussy lips. Josie lent down and slowly and carefully licked her sister's pussy. Holly moaned as her sister found her clit, she closed her eyes and enjoyed her sister tongue working its magic.

Holly lent over and ripped off Josie small thong and threw it on the floor as she began to rub Josie's pussy.

Josie worked her tongue on Holly's clit as Holly lay back playing with her own tits, Holly rolled her hard nipples in her fingers as Josie worked away at Holly's pussy driving her wild!

Holly pushed Josie's head down tight clamping her so she couldn't stop licking her out, not that Josie would have anyway she loved eating out her sister!

Holly panting hard now as her sister expertly licked her out. As Josie enjoyed Holly's tasty pussy both girls looking into each others eyes, Josie's tongue pushed deeper into her sister's pussy both going back to work on her clit, Holly screamed out as she came, she sat up and kissed her sister and she tasted her own juices on her sisters lips as they both stroked each other's tits.

Holly moved to her knees as Josie did as well but Josie wasn't finished she wanted more of her sister and pushed Holly forward and continued to lick her out with the occasional lick to her arse which Holly really enjoyed as each time Josie's tongue flicked over her entrance she moaned loudly, if she carried on like that she'd surely cum again!

Josie pulled her own tits free from her bikini top and the girls removed the rest of each others clothes. Josie carried on exploring her sister's body, Josie slipped her hand down and rubbed her own pussy as she licked her sister out. Josie's spread Holly's cheeks as both her holes a good licking. Holly turned around and pushed Josie down on her back Holly sat on her sister's face grinding her pussy into her sister's face.

Josie fingered her own pussy as her sister watched her as she sat on her face. Holly then lent forward and the two sister's happily sucked, licked and played with each others pussies.

Now it was Josie turn, Holly started to lick and suck on Josie's toes before moving to her ankles and calf's before slowly working her way up her sister's legs.

Josie moaned out "Oh yes sis you know I love that, don't stop babe oh god please don't stop!" she begged.

Holly grinned and did as her sister said and finally found her pussy, Holly licked slowly over Josie's wet lips before flicking her tongue over and over her clit. Josie came straight away and Holly just continued licking her sister making her cum two more times before the girls finally kissed and cuddled giggling about there fun filled afternoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Josie and Holly Have Some Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds