• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Transsexual Power Play

Black Transsexual Power Play

The name is Christopher Jean-Bertrand. I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent living in York, a town located right outside the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I currently attend York University, where I major in Civil Engineering. Yes, I'm a deeply intellectual kind of guy. We have those in the Black community too. Let no one tell you otherwise. With my six-foot-four, 240-pound frame, I often get mistaken for an athlete. Even though I couldn't throw a ball to save my life. I'm as nerdy as can be. Lately, I've been in a funk, man. I don't know why. Sometimes life does that to a brother, you know? Add to that the fact that the town of York is a dull, boring and occasionally place and you'll know why this Black stud has the blues. I spend most of my free time in the socially active and racially diverse City of Toronto but I live in York Township, unfortunately.

Fortunately, my girlfriend Ariel Simpson Chang knew exactly how to bring me out of my funk. Nothing like a good fucking to help a distracted guy forget about all his problems. For this, and many other reasons, I love my Ariel. She's so damn hot. Ariel stands five foot ten inches tall, slim, with light brown skin, short Black hair and pale green eyes. Ariel is half Black and half Asian. Her dad Ares Chang is Chinese-American and her mom Nina Hammond is Jamaican-Canadian. Talk about having a unique background. Wow. Definitely not a mix you see every day. Ariel was born in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Yep, my lady is American through and true. And she's proud of it. I'm a proud Haitian-Canadian who loves everything American. I've visited relatives in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, every summer ever since I could remember.

My Ariel has been living in the City of Toronto, Ontario, for the past three years. Long enough to become a permanent resident of my beloved Canada. She transferred to York University from Bridgewater State University in Massachusetts. She first visited Toronto to get in touch with her Jamaican mother's side of the family and fell in love with them, and Metropolitan Toronto itself. And she also happens to be a transsexual. We met during Orientation Day at York University in the summer of 2010. Fast forward one year and we're as thick as thieves. We live together and I love her very much. Ariel is one of the smartest people I know. A luminary in the Criminology program at York University. Oh, and she's a really nice, big and juicy ass, too.

Right now, Ariel and I are having some fun in the bedroom. My sexy lady has me right where she wants me. I'm lying on my back with my legs in the air. Ariel is thrusting her ten inches of hard dick deep into my asshole. I scream as she fucks me. Man, I absolutely love getting fucked in the ass. A lot of people find it fascinating that big and tall Black men like myself can be bottoms. It's a matter of sexual preference, not body type or image. Trust me on that one. Big guys can be bottoms. Small guys can be tops. It's all about what they prefer. How they want to get down. Straight people are always trying to narrowly define those of us who happen to be gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual. And that's not fucking right, man. They have no right to do that to us. We're people like everybody else. Our desires can change from time to time. You feel me? Cool.

I stroke my dick as Ariel thrusts her cock deep into my asshole. Ariel groans as she slams her dick inside of me. She really loves fucking me in the ass. When we first met, she was just coming to terms with her identity as a mixed-race person and a transsexual. I was okay with her from the start. I encouraged her to share her true self with her family and friends. You see, I am bisexual myself. Right after graduating from Saint Guillaume High School, I came out to my parents. It kind of took them by surprise. Growing up, I had many posters of celebrities like Serena Williams, Lisa Leslie, Jennifer Lopez and Sharon Stone on my bedroom walls. I went out with pretty ladies of all hues in High School. I was kind of a ladies man in spite of being a nerd. I guess I'm one of those guys who can make nerdy look cool. Anyhow, my folks, Toronto police officer James Jean-Bertrand and schoolteacher Anne Cartier, eventually got over their shock. They welcomed me with open arms. And that's why I encouraged my Ariel to be honest with her family about who and what she is. To Ariel's immense surprise, her conservative Jamaican family welcomed her with open arms. They were okay with her unique gender identity. And she's never been happier.

Anyhow, back to business. Ariel was drilling her ten-inch dick deep into my asshole and I was screaming in pleasure mixed with delicious pain. Ariel barked sexy cuss words at me while slamming her dick deep inside my asshole. Sometimes I swear I felt her dick tickling me in places I didn't even know I had. It was that deep inside my asshole. And I absolutely loved it. We went at it until she came, flooding my asshole with her cum. Ariel screamed passionately as she exploded inside of me. Moments later I came too. We held each other tenderly as the orgasms subsided. Then we simply lay like that on the king-sized bed. I love my lady and she loves me. Our sex life is simply amazing. We cherish each other and never take each other for granted. In the end, nothing else matters.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Transsexual Power Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 432 milliseconds