• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Chain of Events Ch. 1

A Chain of Events Ch. 1

My story began one Saturday morning and the events that unfolded took me completely by surprise. My name is Helen, I am 22 years old and I have been married to Colin, a wonderful husband for about seven months. We live in the North of England in a nice house in a rural village, just as we like it, nice and quaint and everyone knowing everyone else. Since the death of his mother three months ago, Colin's father has also come to live with us and as he keeps himself to himself it is not causing the problems some people seem to meet under these circumstances.

As I said the story all started one Saturday morning. I woke at about 7.30 am, Colin had already left for work and I woke with an incredible urge to masturbate. Well feelings getting the better of me, I slowly started to rub my nipples, which soon became as hard as bullets and the more I caressed them the harder they became. My breasts are 34b and nice and firm and my pussy is very hairy as that is the way Colin likes it, and very soon my hand was snaking down towards it searching for my clit which by now had become very aroused. I quickly found it and started to rub it between my thumb and forefinger and found that I was also extremely wet. I carried on with rubbing my clit and then slipped three fingers into my soaking wet pussy and was very soon heading towards a very powerful orgasm.

In the meantime, David, who is Colin's father, was downstairs as usual and every morning he brings me a cup of tea in bed. Now let me explain that David is 61 years of age, balding a little and a slight beer belly after spending most evenings in the local pub.

Well as usual David had made the tea and as usual had brought it to me in bed. This morning however I was so wrapped up in my personal world of masturbation that I did not hear him knock and him thinking I was still asleep he let himself into my room.

What happened next all seemed to happen in slow motion. The sight that greeted David must have nearly given the poor man a heart attack. I was lying on my back with all the bed covers pushed off of me, my legs were open wide, one hand was furiously rubbing my clitoris and I had three fingers buried deep inside me. Unconsciously, I heard the door open and as I opened my eyes I saw David at the foot of the bed with the tray of tea in his hands. Time stood still.!!!!

Coming back to my senses, I dived for the covers and let out a quick scream. David at this point turned on his heel and fled the room. I was so embarrassed; I did not know what to do next, but I quickly regained my senses, had a quick shower, dressed and nervously made my way to the kitchen to where I knew David would be. He was sat at the dining table drinking his tea as I entered and averted his eyes as not to meet mine. To say the next couple of days were a bit awkward would be an understatement, but we managed to get through the weekend and on Monday morning David brought Colin and myself tea as usual before we went to work. Gradually, the relationship between David and myself got back to normal until an incident happened a couple of weeks later that was to change my life forever.

It was a Wednesday and I had gone into work as normal, but at around 11am our computer system went down and we were told the problem was quite serious and we could leave for the day if we wished. Of course I took on the opportunity to have some free time. I work fairly close by and ten minutes later I was letting myself through my front door looking forward to some free time. The house seemed empty, Colin was at work of course but I did not know about David, so I assumed he had gone into town to do some shopping or down to the pub with his mates. I made my way upstairs to have a quick shower and change and as I opened my bedroom door the sight I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. There lying on my bed with a pair of panties that I had worn yesterday wrapped round his cock was David, who was in turn pumping that cock quite furiously.

Well now the tables had turned and it was David who squealed in horror and as he jumped up all he could keep saying was "I am so sorry Helen", and again he fled the room. I was Dumbstruck!!!! Here I was in a situation with my father in law, where we had both caught each other masturbating. But this time it was different, he was lying on MY bed wanking into MY panties, probably thinking about ME!!!

To be continued...

Please e-mail any comments Good or bad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Chain of Events Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds