• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Three Drops!

Just Three Drops!

1234567

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2006 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

"So, is she coming up or not?" Jeff asked when Paul closed his cell phone and he reached to light a cigarette.

Paul heard Jeff and smiled. "Yes and I talked her into coming Friday too. I told her it would give us another day to hang out and have some fun!" Paul said with a grin and hoped that Jeff wasn't just fucking with him. "Are you sure this will work and you're not just screwing with me?" he asked and really hoped Jeff was telling the truth. Paul wanted her so bad; he could taste her in his mouth and his cock throbbed.

"Yes, I've used them three times and it's fucking awesome! One day or night of fun and hard core fucking with any bitch you want!" Jeff laughed and figured he better give Paul the downside of the drops. "But, when I got the drops, the woman that gave them to me said, if you use them to seduce a lady, you in turn, owe her one favor back and you better do it!" Jeff said and remembered the day his right knee popped out of its socket. "I gave them to one of my instructors two years ago and I fucked that sexy bitch's ass off all damn weekend, but when we finished, she asked if I could use some of my connections to help her get a better car, I laughed at her and I didn't help her," he stopped to flick the ashes from his smoke and went on with the story. "A week after that, I found out that she broke down and the poor woman got robbed and beat up really bad," he said with a sad face and looked at Paul. "The next week, we were in a tight game and in the middle of a play, a vision of her filled my mind and..." Jeff paused to puff his smoke and he went on. "My knee got fucked up. I called my dad and I know it was after that fact, but I had him buy her a top of the line car and it had all the extras too," he said and watched Paul.

"Wow, you think it was from the drops or it could have just been fate." Paul replied and watched Jeff squirming in his seat.

Jeff could sense that Paul didn't believe him and he hoped for the best. "You can use them on her, but you better be very careful man and you better make her happy! If you see she wants or needs anything...give it to her and do it fast!" Jeff said and he reached Paul the small tube. "You give her a total of three drops and they have to be given an hour apart. She'll take a few drinks and after a while, she'll start to get happy...maybe giggling a little and she'll want to be near you. The second drop she'll get really close to you and her blood will start to boil. And, by the third drop...she'll be all yours and screw her ass to death!" Jeff said with a big smile and took a big puff of his smoke.

"We're having lunch when she lands...so...I'll start then." Paul said with a smile and he couldn't wait.

"I've noticed that if she likes you, it's even better and faster, but in your case, I haven't tried anything like this and I'm not even sure if it's even going to work or not." Jeff said and hoped this worked out for his friend.

Paul listened to Jeff and he was going crazy. "Man it better work! I've wanted her for so long and I'll never get another chance like this again!" he said and crossed his fingers for luck.

"You'll find out Friday...about an hour after you give them to her and I want details!" Jeff smiled and threw a pillow at Paul.

"Damn, you fuckin' pervert!" Paul laughed, caught the pillow and he threw it back at Jeff.

"Oh yeah...I'm a pervert...look who wants to fuck his...!" Jeff was saying, but Paul cut him off and he was mad.

"Shut up man! You're not supposed to say anything and keep your mouth shut! I paid you extra and if anyone finds out...I'm coming after you, Jeff!" Paul said as he looked at him and hoped this wasn't mistake.

Jeff laughed and slapped Paul. "Dude, I was fucking with you and that's all! I'm not telling anyone what you're doing and I have an idea." Jeff said and reached in his pocket. "What if you try it out on let's say...maybe your big, sexy...sister first and see what happens?" Paul asked with a big grin and motioned for Jeff to give back the tube of drops. "I admit that I'm very interested in what happens with you guys for a reason. I want to do the same thing, but I'm afraid it might go wrong or something and I've seen what can happen," he added and gave Paul three more drops.

"What? My half-sister, Annie? Mrs. Church? Mrs. Perfect? Mrs. Housewife of the year?" Paul asked and he laughed. Annie was the oldest of all his many siblings and she was forty years old. Paul's dad had three wives before he married his Mom, Layla and he had sired over twenty children.

"Why not? She could have been in Playboy and she still might have a chance! Plus, you practically live there, you're around her a lot and you said her ol' man is never home, right?" Jeff said with a grin and gave Paul back the tube. "Get her to sit down and relax tonight. Find some Hallmark movie or some Disney shit and slip them to her. Come on man!" Jeff said and hoped Paul would try Annie.

"I'd feel bad doing that to her and she might go crazy! She lives for church, for god and her family!" Paul said and tried to think of someone other than Annie.

"Oh bull shit, once she gets that giant beef stake of yours up her little cunt, I bet she won't let you go and she'll fuck you to death!" Jeff laughed and Annie filled his mind.

She was about five-foot-six and weighed around one hundred and forty pounds. Annie had light brown hair and it went to the middle of her back. She had a long face and as of late, she seemed to look sad and something was wrong. Her eyes were blue and very dark. She had sexy lips and a beautiful, warm smile.

Annie also had an awesome body and she kept fit. Her breasts were full and Paul guessed them to be a D cup. She had a toned waist and it looked sexy. Annie also had the best-looking ass Paul had ever seen in his life and wondered if it looked as good naked. She wore a size nine and was always bragging about it.

"Man, she's my sister and I don't want to hurt her."

Jeff looked at his watch and smiled. "I have a girl coming by for some help with math and I'm giving her a taste of fun!" Jeff smiled; he held up the bottle and shook it. "Do it man...slip her that big fuck pole and wear her sexy, fucking ass out!" he laughed at looked at his watch and stood up. "Buy her favorite drink before you go over there tonight and go for it!"

"Alright, but I hope nothing happens and I gotta go too. She's making my favorite dinner tonight and I don't want to be late." Paul said as he got up and shook hands with Jeff.

"Well, call and let me know who it goes!" Jeff said with a laugh and let Paul out the door. "I hope you try and let me know what happens!" he said and thought of who he wanted to screw.

*.

Paul walked in Annie's house and the wonderful smell of hot beef stew went up his nose. "Hey, I'm home!" he yelled out and walked towards the kitchen. Annie was at the stove, she had on a very tight pair of jeans and they were low-cut. She may have gone to church and was the perfect woman, but Annie loved dressing in sexy things and she looked great in a pair of jeans. "Hey sis, it smells great and I'm so hungry tonight!" he said, moving to her side, 'accidently' pushed his semi-hard cock on her outer thigh and Paul leaned towards the big pot of stew.

"Hi there, thank you and how was your day?" Annie asked with a smile and she was glad Paul came over as much as he did. Her husband Jake was never home, her son Johnny, was his age and away at college. Paul filled an empty spot in her lonely heart and she started having odd feelings for him.

He loved Annie's words and Paul was ready to try this. "It was fine I guess and I brought you something!" Paul said as he backed away and held up a case of wine coolers. "It's the Sour Apple ones that you like so much and you're drinking one now!" he said opening two of them, quickly put the first drop in her bottle and hoped this went as planned. "Here you go and cheers!" Paul said as they drank and his heart was beating with anticipation.

Annie took the bottle and smiled at her brother, wondering if he needed money again or he was finally going to ask if he could go ahead and move in with them. "Cheers!" she smiled and took a drink. "So, what's up little brother?" she asked and took another drink real big drink.

Paul watched, as she took the first drink and he watched her big breasts sloshing under her blouse. "Nothing and can't I just be nice to you?" he said and took a drink, waiting and hoping this went well.

"Yes you can, but most times, when you're nice...you need or want something!" Annie laughed; she drank more and could see that Paul was staring at her breasts.

"Not all the time, woman and if you weren't my elder..." he teased and Annie cut him off.

"Ohhh, anytime buddy and I'll show you an elder!" Annie laughed at him teasing about her age and her insides felt warm. They were also tingling and her nipples were slowly getting hard. She loved being around Paul and he always excited her, but never like this and it was odd.

"I wouldn't want to hurt your hip or break your false teeth!"

"Be glad I'm busy here or I'd get you!" Annie laughed and something was happening. Her vagina was burning like crazy, it was tingling now and it was getting very moist, but she loved the way it made her feel and she smiled at him. "So, you staying tonight and keeping me company? He's gone to a meeting in Cincinnati and won't be home until tomorrow...it'll only be us." she said and wished he would. Annie needed held tonight and she felt so lonely.

Paul watched Annie and she looked different. Her nipples were already hard and her face looked like it was glowing. Annie had great big nipples and they always got hard for him, but never this soon or this fast. "I guess so." He replied and watched her smile.

"Good, after we eat and clean up, maybe we can find a movie and snuggle. How's that sound?" Annie asked and she wanted to hug him tight. He was so handsome, young and Annie knew something wonderful about her little brother. Paul had a penis that was close to ten inches long and it was as fat as a cucumber.

Paul watched her and he started growing for Annie. "A meeting my ass!"

"I'm past the point of caring anymore and I wish he'd have the balls to end this." Annie said as her body tingled more and strange thoughts were racing through her mind.

"He's worried you'll clean his ass out and take half his money!" Paul said and he saw Annie's nipples. They were gigantic and pushing against her blouse.

"I just want enough to get a good start and he can keep the rest."

"Bull shit! You clean him out Annie and I mean that! He's never done anything for you and you know it!" Paul said, got up and walked to her. "You are going to clean him out and share with your favorite, little brother!"

"Oh listen to you and all that talk! What if I had somebody else in mind, what then?" Annie teased and loved the shocked look on his face, but Annie would give him anything he wanted...anything at all and to hell with the church. She was through with it .

"Well, I'd cry and follow you!" he teased, hugged her and Annie turned in his arms.

She heard Paul, turned and her breasts were smashed in his chest. Annie knew she should back away or turn, but he felt good and she wanted to enjoy a man's touch. "Oh bull, you know I could never leave you and um...as of late...I'd even leave my kid and just take you with me!" she giggled and put her arms around his thin, powerful hips and Annie hugged.

"Wow, you'd leave Johnny and take me?"

"Yes I would and...we could have lots of fun and um...nobody would know...but us." Annie said with a purr, quickly turned back to the stove and something came to mind. Paul was turning her on and she couldn't resist flirting with him. Her little brother was turning her on and it felt good tonight.

"Dang sis, what kinda 'fun' are you talking about and could we end up in jail?" he teased and moved beside her, making sure that she could feel his cock on her thigh and Paul stayed against her.

She felt Paul's manhood against her thigh and he was so big. "Nah, nobody would know...but us and...I'm not going to tell." Annie smiled and leaned to kiss her brother on the side of his mouth. "Mmmm, that was kinda nice!" she purred again, bent to open the oven and Annie pushed her ass right into Paul's hard cock, enjoying his stiffness and the fact that a man was hard for her.

Paul didn't moved and he grew more, as Annie's sweet-looking ass was completely shoved against his growing cock and she didn't care. "So, you want to watch a movie tonight and hang out?" Paul said as he looked down, admiring her beautiful ass against him and Paul flexed his cock.

She felt Paul flex his penis and knew this was so wrong, but it was also very, very exciting too. "Sure and if you don't mind...I could use a few hugs and...a kiss or two," Annie said as she lifted the hot dinner rolls from the oven, sat them down and turned to look her brother straight in his eyes. "After we eat and clean up, I'm going to go freshen up and we can. How's that sound, handsome?" she asked with a warm smile and Annie's panties were soaking wet now.

He returned her smile and gave Annie a wink. "Hell yes! I'd love to hang out with a sexy M.I.L.F. like you!" he said with a wide grin and loved seeing Annie's face turning red.

Annie heard him and her face turned bright red. "A sexy what?" she asked with a soft voice, but she knew what the letters meant and it turned her on that Paul thought of her that way. "Is that how you think of me, Paul...a sexy M.I.L.F?" Annie asked, slipping her arms around him, pressed her hips to his and Paul's stiffness was pressed against her left thigh, only an inch from her pussy and she could feel him throbbing so hard.

Paul's cock was at full hardness and so close to her pussy. Annie was right against his hard cock and it was as if, she liked it and wanted more. "You are very pretty and...yes I do!" he said, watching her blush more and Annie hugged him tighter.

"Mmmm, thank you. It's nice to know that a man still thinks I'm pretty and sexy." Annie said and her entire body was trembling. "He doesn't even look at me anymore and hasn't for a very long time," she added with a soft voice and a sad face.

Paul wrapped his arms around Annie's lower back, gently caressing and he slid them over his sister's shapely ass. "Well, he's a big fool...just like dad and I can't believe he's never here. If I was him..." Paul said and figured he better stop.

Annie heard her brother and smiled. "Tell me...if you were him...what?" Annie whispered, as she ran her fingers through his brown hair and she shifted her hips. His large manhood was pressing right on her excited pussy now and Paul was hard as stone. She sucked in, hugged him tighter and Annie's heart raced.

He smiled and was rubbing Annie's beautiful ass. "I'd never let you leave the bedroom!" he said, squeezed her ass-cheeks and gave them a playful smack.

His hands slapped her cheeks and Annie giggled. "Hey now, you better be careful...I told you that he's never home and...I'm kinda...lonely." Annie laughed, enjoying the light stinging on her behind and his words.

"I'm here tonight and I'm keeping you company...he can piss off!"

Annie heard Paul and smiled. "Yeah...he can piss off," she whispered, leaned towards his lips and she lightly kissed them. "Mmmm, not bad, not bad at all and I might just keep you around!" she cooed and backed away from him. "Dinner is ready, can you set the table for us and light a few candles too." Annie added, hoping he didn't think she'd gone insane and was trying to seduce him.

"Sure thing babe!" Paul replied with a wink and his sister's face turned bright red again.

She heard Paul and her heart was pounding. "You better behave yourself and stop...flirting with me so much." Annie teased and watched Paul setting the table. "Well, on second thought...we are alone, so flirt away!" she smiled and Paul gave her another wink.

He smiled at Annie and felt his cock jump. "That will be my pleasure!" Paul teased and loved watching her face blush.

Paul and Annie ate dinner, he slipped her the second drop and he waited to see what would happen next. Annie was already flirting like crazy and she seemed to love it all. "What movie should we watch tonight?" he asked, watching his sister smile and it looked as if her nipples were ready to burst. They were hard, pushing against her blouse and Paul had never seen her like this before.

"Anything you want will be fine." Annie replied and could see him staring at her large breasts. "See anything interesting?" she asked with a little grin and took a bite of her dinner. Paul was plain out staring at her breasts and Annie was on fire.

"I see a beautiful woman and she's gorgeous!" Paul replied, loving Annie's red face and he looked down again. "What if I said a dirty movie?"

"Mmmm, complements could get you a...long way...you know," she purred and took a drink of her wine. "Really, a dirty movie and I'm your sister." Annie said with a soft voice and wondered if Paul was kidding or not.

"You're a big girl now and you may like it."

"I've never seen a 'real' dirty one before and I've always wanted to."

"I've got a few in my room. After we finish and clean up, you should come up to my room and pick one out."

"I'm going to shower first and I'll think about it. I'm not sure if I should be watching a dirty movie with my little brother or not." Annie smiled at him and her blood was boiling now. "But, if we did...it would be our little secret...right?" she asked with a low purr, smiled and her pussy was so wet.

"Yes, why would I tell anyone something so...private and ruin our fun? I love being around you and..." he slowly stood up, picked up his plate and walked to stand by her chair. "If you like watching them with me...I can get more." Paul added, caressing her soft hair and his stiff cock was pressed into her side, next to her large, right breast.

She smiled, turned her face towards Paul and she felt his hardness pressing into her breast. "Mmmm, you are my favorite brother and my best friend in the world." Annie cooed, rested her face against his hand and lightly kissed it. "I'll give it a try and it'll be out 'little' secret, ok," she whispered, kissed his hand again and Annie felt his penis flex on her.

Paul flexed his very hard cock and leaned down. "This is going to be sooo much fun and you will not be sorry," he smiled, kissed her on the side of the mouth and Annie sucked in a deep breath of air.

"I'm looking forward to it." Annie whispered, stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Those drinks seem a little...strong tonight or...you're charming personality is getting to me," she giggled, hugged him and Paul's long manhood was resting right on her pussy.

Paul hugged his sister and slid his hands back over her nice, womanly ass and he squeezed it. "It's my personality and charming ways," he whispered in her left ear, kissed it and flexed his cock again. He was so hard and Paul wanted her.

He flexed again and she had to get away from him. "It's that and...something else!" Annie smiled, pulled from Paul and sashayed into the kitchen, having a good idea that his eyes were transfixed on her ass and she loved it. "Hey, if you clean up the kitchen, I can go shower and we can um...watch your movie sooner. How's that sound, handsome?" she asked with a soft purr and sat her plate in the sink.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Three Drops!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds