• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chinese Woman Strapons Black Man

Chinese Woman Strapons Black Man

My name is Karen Song Lee, and I'm a young Chinese-Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I've lived in the Confederation of Canada for about seven years now. I moved there in the summer of 2004 at the age of twenty to attend Carleton University. It's where I eventually earned my MBA. Since then I've become a Canadian citizen, and I currently work for the Ottawa Department of Public Works. Life is okay, I guess. I am happily married to a big and tall, handsome Black man named Jericho Cartier. He's of Haitian descent and hails from Montreal, Quebec. We're the proud parents of two sons and a daughter.

Being a Chinese woman in the City of Ottawa isn't easy. Especially since this is one of the most racist cities in the continent of North America. I kind of stand out here, and not just because at five-foot-eleven, I'm tall for an Asian gal. Also, I'm not exactly skinny. I'm a big gal no matter what I do. My mentality makes me an oddball here too. I refuse to play the game set before me by the bigoted and divisive Powers That Be. The ethnic minorities here, whether Black, Indian, Arab or Asian, tend to be hostile to each other. The fools don't realize it's the xenophobic Euro-Canadians who make them suffer collectively. I mean, they discriminate against all of us when it comes to jobs, education, housing and other essentials of Canadian society.

Unfortunately, the dumb minority groups in the Confederation of Canada refuse to see the light and unite against a common enemy. My fellow Asians are the worst. I swear so many of them spend their time trying so damn hard to be White. They don't realize that they'll always be foreigners in the Confederation of Canada. No matter how educated they are or how much they suck up to White people. The racism of the Canadian government and its various institutions was obvious to me the moment I came here from the Shandong Province of the People's Republic of China. The game that White men and White women play with minorities in Canada is painfully obvious to me.

I've met White guys who say negative stuff about Arabs while hanging out with Black guys, and those same White guys say negative stuff about Black guys in the presence of Arab guys. They act like they're cool with the different minority groups while secretly hating them. They sow discord among the minorities to prevent them from uniting against the covert racism of Whitey. It's a clever game, now apply that on a global scale and you will understand why Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States of America dominate the world. Fortunately, I wasn't raised to be a fool. Nor do I let dumb asses convince me that two plus two equals five. In the City of Ottawa, I focused on my studies for my first couple years and did little else. I just worked odd jobs to pay my rent, that's about it.

While hanging out with my friend Nancy Chang in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, I was introduced to a young Black man destined to change my life forever. Jericho Cartier. Six feet two inches tall, muscular and tough-looking. Black as midnight, with deep, soulful brown eyes. One of the top students in the Faculty of Engineering at McGill University in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The son of proud Haitian immigrants, Jericho was sexy, smart and ambitious. He was a good friend of Nancy's, who had known him since their days at Saint Mathieu Catholic High School in Montreal-Nord. Jericho was something else, folks. When our eyes met, I felt something I had never felt before. I can barely describe it. I can only call it chemistry.

Now, I've met handsome men of all hues. I really didn't discriminate in who I dated. I mainly dated Chinese guys and Japanese guys ( those Japanese guys who weren't stuck up and didn't mind dating a Chinese lady) but occasionally I dated Mexican guys and Indian guys. I had never dated a Black man before. Nancy saw the way I looked at Jericho and, being the annoying brat that she is, she played matchmaker. The following night, Jericho and I went to the movies. A total set-up by Nancy, who was supposed to join us but cancelled at the last minute, leaving us alone in the movie theatre. The movie was followed by a quick bite at a nice French restaurant in Montreal-Nord, and just like that, I was smitten with Jericho. As we dined inside the restaurant, I got to know him a bit better. He was really smart, sexy and friendly. Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, he had traveled many places including the United States of America, France, the Caribbean, Brazil and to my immense surprise, Southern China. How about that?

Jericho Cartier actually spoke Mandarin, and that surprised the heck out of me. He had many friends among the growing Asian community of the City of Montreal. He made friends across racial and cultural barriers. He didn't believe in cultural or racial segregation. He saw everybody as basically human. And he had tremendous respect for other cultures. I found myself drawn to this tall, handsome young Black man who was so eloquent, charming and friendly. I found it quite strange that he didn't have a girlfriend. Jericho told me that he'd recently had his heart broken. He was engaged to a Haitian chick named Veronique D'Arcy and, three days before their wedding, he caught her with another man. A young French-Canadian man named David Saint. The guy Jericho had hand-chosen to be his best man at his wedding.

That's the guy who was banging his would-be bride. I stared at Jericho, stunned, as he revealed this to me. A look of pain filled his handsome face. Clearly it was breaking his heart to share this painful stuff with me. I was shocked at his openness. Yet strangely, I didn't mind. At all. Instinctively I reached across the table and touched his hand gently. Jericho smiled at me, and continued with his story. Long story short, Veronique ran off with David, and Jericho was left alone like a fool. I looked at him with empathy. He had indeed gone through hell. Jericho looked at me with moist eyes. The sad look on his face wrenched my heart. And before I knew it, I kissed him. Yep, on the first date. We were both shocked at our impulsivity. Him for revealing too much. And me for, well, acting out on my passions for once instead of repressing them. We shared our first kiss on that awkward first date. How about that?

Jericho and I began dating, and we discovered all kinds of wonderful things about each other. I even learned the Haitian Creole language. I got to know his parents Junior and Louisa Cartier, hard-working and church-going Haitian immigrants. They raised him well, and they welcomed me into their family...once they saw that I truly loved him. A lot of Asians in Canada have a low opinion of other immigrant groups, especially Blacks. I don't have that complex. I believe in getting to know people before judging them. A viewpoint my future husband Jerome shared, which is why we got along so well. Yep, we fell in love. A passionate, fun-filled and wonderful life awaited the both of us.

Let me tell you, our sex lives absolutely sizzle. I love making love with Jerome. He brings out the wanton slut in the otherwise classy me, and I love him for it. The other day when he came home, I practically ripped his clothes off. Then I kissed him passionately. I licked him from head to toe, and sucked on his long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock. I sucked on his cock and balls as if they were sugar cubes. Jerome moaned in pleasure as I worked my unique brand of sensual magic on him. Later, he returned the favour eagerly. He spread my thighs, and gave my pussy a good licking. I squealed in pleasure as he fingered my pussy and teased my clit with his tongue and fingers. By the time he made me cum, I was screaming his name in every language I knew, including English, Mandarin, French and of course profane. It was absolutely amazing.

Afterwards, I got on all fours and Jerome took me from behind. Holding me by my hips, he thrust his cock into my cunt. He pumped his dick hard and fast into me. I screamed in pleasure as he ravished me. We changed positions after a while. I climbed on top of him and rode him. He put his hands around my waist and slammed his cock into me. I groaned and squealed in pleasure, welcoming every thrust of his manhood inside of me. We went at it like this for a good while, then I took out my bag of toys. Time to get kinky. Jerome smiled at me. He was always down for kinky stuff. When I told him to assume the position, he did it happily. He got on all fours, offering me his ass. Gently I spread his ass cheeks wide open. Then I applied lube all over his asshole. Out of my bag I took a slim purple dildo attached to a slim black leather strap. I put it on. Gently, I eased it into Jerome's asshole.

Jerome barely groaned as I penetrated his ass with my dildo. Gently I fucked him with it, sinking it inside of him inch by inch. My hubby is really into anal sex, both giving and receiving. Last week, he fucked me in the ass right there on the kitchen floor. He saw me cooking wearing my bra and panties and came for me. He grabbed me from behind, kissed me, and then fucked me. Jerome bent me over the kitchen counter, spread my ass cheeks wide open and smeared butter all over my asshole. Then he eased his dick into my ass. Hmmm. Just thinking about this hot, fun and explosive encounter gets my pussy wet. I loved it when Jerome pumped his cock deep into my ass. But that was last week. Now it was my turn to fuck him. And fuck him I did. I held him tightly by the hips and thrust my 'cock' deep inside of him. I got quite a few screams out of him as I rammed the dildo up his ass. Oh, yeah. We both had a really good time.

Yep, I love my hubby. We're happy together. He works for a civil engineering firm which has contracts all over Ontario, and makes good money. I do fine too, and we take care of our growing family. Of course, we get funny looks from Blacks, Whites and Asians everywhere we go. I think I'm the only Asian chick in Ottawa who likes Black men and doesn't hide it. The rest of my Asian sisters are busy worshiping White men or chasing those few Asian men still into us. My Jerome and I are happy together. We know what true love is, unlike the majority of fools living on this planet. Amen to that!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chinese Woman Strapons Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds