• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Online Chat Ch. 01

Online Chat Ch. 01

Graham sat online typing away to his girlfriend, his attempts at initiating some sort of cyber play were being rejected, he noticed his sister jump and he immediately received a message from her, he was in the midst of typing to his girlfriend "what are you wearing?" he hit send only to notice that it had been sent it to his sister Brooke. Graham retracted the question with a follow up to his sis that the message was meant for his girlfriend.

Brooke now 23 and Graham now 25 have (since both entering their 20's) grown a fond friendship, they are still siblings and still experience many of the sibling revelries they did growing up, and still like to goof off when they can. On this particular evening Brooke was in a mood to goof off. She thought for a second and a devilish grin grew over her face as she began to type her message back.

Graham chuckled as he read the response they came back from Brooke, "Just wearing my thong panties and a t-shirt" with a winky emoticon Graham's responded "Sorry was meant for Emma, nice outfit though".

"So how is it going then should I leave you alone?" Brooke wrote back, Emma's response was far less exciting though "Wearing tracksuit pants and an old t-shirt watching Desperate Housewives". Emma was not in the mood to play and kept her response short. Graham responded to his sister that Emma wasn't interested.

"That's too bad." Brooke wrote, and being in a jovial mood decided to push her big brother a little and tease him, she chuckled to her self as she continued her torment. "So your sitting there all worked up and your g/f doesn't want to play? I bet reading that I am sitting here in my thong my 34c bust pressing against my shirt and teasing my nipples isn't really helping either?"

"Well, I doubt that you are sitting there wearing that" Graham shot back his hands grew a little clammy as he re-read his sisters comments, he knew that she was winding him up, but he was already horny, and looking for a release before his sisters comments, they were certainly not helping him. Graham couldn't help it as his cock grew fat and heavy. Graham's response was short, "Either way, no, it's not really helping!"

"What do you mean it's not helping?" Brooke responded. Smirking knowing that had succeeded in getting under her brothers skin yet again. "You don't like the image of me sitting here?" she added with yet another winky emoticon.

Graham, now wanting to turn the tide thought for a second before responding to his sister. "It's not that I don't like to picture you dressed like that, lord knows, it's not the first time, it's that it isn't helping me with my growing excitement!" he then added a tongue poking emoticon. It was this comment that crossed the lines from playing, because while Graham was saying it very tongue in cheek, he had actually pictured his baby sister in scenarios like that and had masturbated to it before.

Brooke laughed out loud as she read the comments, she was busted, and her brother had caught on to the game and was trying to turn it around to make her feel uncomfortable. Brooke however wasn't going to lose this game and decided to play along a little more. "Oh you bad boy!" was all Brooke could reply with after thinking for a minute of some witty and smart remark.

"You started it, you little tease," Graham shot back now focused completely on the conversation with his sister.

"But you like it?" Brooke wrote back,

"Well I have my fat cock in my hand now, picturing you in your shirt and panties," Graham thought for a second before hitting send, if it backfired he could always say he was joking about.

"Well I'd like to see that!" Brooke teased back.

Graham sat for a moment, he had told the truth that he had an erection and that he had pictured his sister before, but it was in such a way that he could escape the situation, by simply joking it off. Now his sister was calling him out, and he was unsure if she was kidding about or not.

"Are you all shy now?" Brooke wrote back with a sad emoticon. Brooke sat in her apartment chuckling to herself, knowing that she had embarrassed her brother again. Although she was feeling sexually charged and excited at this stage. Brooke was not prepared if Graham called her bluff.

Graham's heart was pounding as he contemplated his next move, he was still convinced that his sister was toying with him, yet a little feeling in his gut was that she might not. He decided to test the water. "I bet you would love to see my cock right now." He typed.

"Well I am here alone, and a girl has needs right?" Brooke shot back as if it were a pre-planned response.

"So why don't you show me what your packing when you are thinking about your kid sister?" Brooke added.

Graham snapped away a couple of pictures and attached them to a message, "Enjoy, bad girl," Graham wrote.

Brooke sat stunned as she received thew message with two pics attached, she never expected this, her shock turned to excitement as she was about to gaze upon her brothers cock. Brooke had, in the past fleeting moments of wonderment on what her brother looked like; it was general curiosity as well as excitement of the taboo of seeing her brother. Brooke never made any attempts to see anything; it was more the excitement of thinking about it. Now though she had an opportunity to see it, her heart rate picked up and she felt her hands become clammy. She also felt genuine excitement grow as she moved the mouse to click the image.

"That's a dirty tick Graham!" Brooke wrote back after opening both images.

"I can't believe that you actually opened them, so the note was right, you are a dirty girl!" Graham wrote back after bursting into hefty laugh. Graham had scribbled down a note calling Brooke a dirty girl for looking at the pics, and he took some quick snaps and sent them to her. Still testing the waters with his sister but also having a little fun.

Brooke now felt a deep lust for her brother, she had worked herself up to seeing his cock and to be denied was a massive tease. Brooke was now turned on, by the erotic and playful banter as well as the naughty taboo of whom the chatting was with.

"You didn't expect that I was going to do it?" Graham wrote.

"Especially with no offer of return pics!" Graham laughed as he continued to play.

"What would Emma think of you looking at nudie pics on the net?" Brooke wrote back.

"She would never know," Graham answered.

"So you do look at nude pics then?" Brooke responded.

"Well I am here alone, and a guy has needs right? LOL," Graham simply cut and paste his sisters response from before.

"Fair enough," Brooke responded.

"Care to share some of your favs then?" Brooke typed.

Graham sat thinking, he did have a few fav pics that he saved, the though of sharing porn with his sister was getting him very excited. He felt his cock swelling again; he quickly scanned the file looking for some appropriate images to send. He clicked on one that popped up with a busty young blonde wearing a bikini. Graham thought that Brooke was serious that this was appropriate. He was typing a message and getting ready to send when he received a message with attachments from Brooke.

"I'll go first then.." was all the message said with half a dozen or so jpeg files attached.

Graham was cautions to open them, he was not sure if his sister was trying to exact revenge on his earlier prank or worse she attached pics of dudes. He tentatively opened the first one. He was greeted with an image of a young blonde lady, her breasts exposed and she was wearing a thong bikini, he opened the next one and it was a similar image now zoomed in on the breast; the pics were taken with a camera phone in a mirror. Graham studied the pics his eyes drawn to the large brown areola with the cute light brown nipple in the center. He knew it was dirty to stroke to pics sent from his sister but he was unable to resist as he opened more of the pics to similar images. Before he could click the last of the pics he received another message.

"Hope you like them, here is the last few," Brooke wrote and attached were a few more pics.

As Graham opened the pics the lady had bent over exposing her thong and revealing her ass checks. Graham was enjoying the pics, gently stroking his shaft with his left hand and working the mouse with the right one.

"Nice pics," Graham wrote back.

"You finished, are you going to send some favs back?" Brooke wrote, her heart pounding though her chest and her arms tingling with anticipation.

"Just starting the second batch," Graham responded

Graham was unable to hold back his excitement as the photo series had the girl removing her thong while still bent over, her ass and pussy clearly on display. Graham forgot for a moment how he had received them from his sis as he jerked his cock now. He zoomed the picture in on the pretty bald pussy and tight little ass on screen as he had a new favorite,. He jerked his cock and could feel the pre-cum ooze and each up stoke managed to catch a little of it and distribute it over his shaft with the down stroke. Graham was nearing an orgasm; he had only two pics left, he clicked on one of them and near exploded as the lady had slipped a finger into her pussy. Graham was so excited about the last pic, he was close to cumming, he clicked the image and jerked his cock hard, feeling his balls shift he had a moment to reach for the tissues as the image opened he let out a groan and shot thick wads of cum into his hand. The last image was a full length pic of Brooke standing taking a pic in the mirror, it was clear that the image series was her.

"Holy fuck!" Graham blurted out.

"Listen bro, I got to run now, enjoy the pics, don't let Emma see them and tell me what you think when you are done," Brooke wrote adding another winking emoticon.

Before Graham could respond Brooke signed out. Graham sat there staring at the pics, he was so turned on seeing sister naked. His cock was swelling again already. Graham cleaned up a little before jerking his cock again. He came surprisingly quickly considering he not long exploded. As he shot his thick cum into a tissue he groaned and grunted his sister name. He was so enthralled by the images and pleasuring himself he didn't even notice that Emma had logged off, for at least half an hour. He didn't really care either. Graham saved the pics in his special file and logged off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Online Chat Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds