• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • No More Black Women

No More Black Women

My name is Stephen Voltijer. I am a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm originally from Brockton, Massachusetts. I've been here about a year and lately, and you could say that I've been having a tough time. I had a hard time transferring into Carleton University from Bay State College. But the source of my problem is not so much the culture shock as well as the fact that I live in a place where Black people value Whiteness and see something inherently wrong with an educated, hard-working Black male. I'm from Obama's America and to me, Ottawa is backwards, man. I can't stand the Black women out here. Black Canadian women are something else. Especially in Ottawa. They seem genetically designed to hate the Black man and worship White men. You know what? White men can have the Black women of Ottawa. They're positively worthless. I gotta find me a White woman.

Now, because you accuse me of being a sell-out or a self-loather, please hear me out. The Black women of Ottawa are always complaining about Black men dating women of other races, but they see nothing wrong with dating whoever they want. Black women in Ottawa put White men on a pedestal more than White women do. It's eerie, man. They sing the White man's praises daily and act surprised when us Black men decide we've had it with them and try our luck elsewhere. Black women in Ottawa got no pride in their own race, and they're eager to throw other Black folks under the bus to please White people. They hate White women and worship White men. And they absolutely hate the Black man. What's a brother to do?

It's times like these that I wish I had kept my Haitian-American ass in the City of Boston where I was born. Black men in America are always complaining that Black American women got attitudes. Well, the ones in Ottawa, Ontario, only take attitudes with Black guys while the ones in the big cities of America got attitudes with everybody. A Black woman in America won't let a White man or a White woman disrespect her without saying something nasty or doing something to stand up for her rights. The black woman in Ottawa will happily roll over for the White person. She reserves all of her anger and hatred for the Black man. Dudes, it's a sad state of the affairs, man. I have never seen anything like it. It's eerie.

When I first came to Ottawa, I was kind of mad at the Black guys I met for only going out with White women. Then I got to know the Black women of Ottawa better. They're all from Africa or the Caribbean. And they're stuck up. If you're a Black man of Haitian descent, and you're asking out a Black woman from Senegal or South Africa, you'll quickly discover that she's prejudiced against Black men from nations other than her own. She will tell you that she doesn't date Black men from other cultures, only her own. However, if she gets asked out by a White male Canadian, she gets over the cultural differences really quickly. I've seen Black female Muslims take off the veil and get over their aversion to shaking hands once they're dating a White man.

Black women in Ottawa value Whiteness and White culture. They do as if their lives depended on it. They can't stand the Black man. It doesn't matter if he's good-looking, well-meaning, educated and friendly. They'd rather hook up with a drug-addicted, abusive White male than an educated, friendly Black man who wants to cherish them. The Black bitches in Ottawa have been brainwashed, man. The Black men of Ottawa have grown tired of their drama. That's why nine out of ten Black men in Ottawa date women who aren't Black. It's not because they're that into White women and women of other races. The truth is that nine out of ten times, when a Black man in Ottawa approaches a Black woman, she tells him something nasty and barks at him to get away from her. What's a brother to do?

Before I came to Ottawa, I used to swear that I would never date a White woman. I considered the Black woman to be my standard of beauty. I worshiped the ground she walked on. Then I came to Ottawa, a place where Black women worship White men as if they're gods, but hate White women with a fiery passion. My eyes are filled with tears as I write these lines. I really wish things were different. However, whenever I see a Black woman with a Black man in Ottawa, she's berating him, pushing him around or giving him an attitude. When I see a Black woman with a White man in Ottawa, she's always on her best behavior. It's almost as if they can turn it on and off. When they're with us Black men, they become banshees and she-devils. When they're with a White man, they're angels. There is no such thing as Black Love in the city of Ottawa. Here, Black women hate Black men more than the Grand Wizards of the Ku Klux Klan do. No, I'm not exaggerating. You should try sitting on the bus listening to a trio of Black bitches talking about Black men. Their words are so hateful, so damn dirty and supremely foul that I felt like showering afterwards.

For my own safety, I decided to fly solo. I focused on school and work. I yearned for the United States of America, where Black women still love Black men and don't bow to White men as if they're Gods. I smiled to myself as I thought of the legions of Black American women who supported President Obama and spoke of him and Michelle as fine exemplars of Black Love. How foolish I was to leave America and come to Canada. Loneliness filled my days. I went to school and went to work, that's it. I avoided the Black Church, which I once considered my lifeline. I mean, why go there? It's packed full of these Ottawa-area Black women who hate Black men and worship Whiteness. Hell, they'd probably bleach themselves if they could. A la Michael Jackson. Thanks but no thanks.

I was despairing, until I met Amy. Sweet Amelia Saint-Preux from the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Amy to her friends. This five-foot-eleven, blonde-haired and green-eyed, deliciously curvy French-Canadian gal hailed from Montreal-Nord, a Montreal borough packed with Haitians in the second largest City of Canada. She knew my culture. Hell, she even spoke Haitian Creole. And she liked me the way I am. I saw her as a God send. I gathered my courage and asked her out. Amazingly, she said yes. And we've been together ever since. I intend to marry her after graduating from Carleton University. And I want to move to Montreal with her. You'll never catch me looking cross-eyed at one of them Ottawa-area Black women again. The racist White men they so eagerly worship can have them. I found someone better. Peace. I'm out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • No More Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds