• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Dark Lord's Final Test Ch. 02

A Dark Lord's Final Test Ch. 02

Comments are welcomed.

On with the story...

She followed him from the cafe to a clothing shop. There clothes ran from traditional to extreme. "Slut," He said. It triggered a euphoric rush through her. She was only to happy to comply, "strip."

"Yes, master." She answered back.

Soon she was naked as the day she was born. She stood, silently, without shame in front of everyone. When one of the sales girls had come to chastise her for being naked, Donovan stepped into her mind, now she didn't care about her nakedness.

"I'd be happy to help dress her." The clerk answered. "What were you looking for in particular?"

"I'm thinking of making her a street walking whore."

"That's illegal here in Darkview. The Man rules here. She could work one of the window booths on Amsterdam Row."

"Bah." Donovan cast aside her warning of the law. He poked her mind. In a split second it was over, her mind was now content with his wishes. "This slut will have a more rounded ass soon."

"Then might I suggest an ass short skirt. Perfectly legal, yet still showing enough skin for a slut."

"Yes. And she'll be having larger boobs."

"Hmm, well in that case, might I suggest bikini tops. Perfectly sizable to any new size your slut is going to."

"I do want to show of the merchandise, those long legs."

"Oh, of course, sir. We don't carry those kinds of special items. We refer people to Boots & Boobs. They can help you there with that last bit. They are just down the block."

"Oh, alright. Just get her the sluttiest things."

"How many outfits?"

"Like any slut, she'll only need two." Donovan told her.

The sales girl returned a moment later with two outfits. "Good. Try them on Slut."

"Yes, master." she replied with a shiver of pleasure.

As his slut tried on the outfits, he peered into the mind of the sales girl. He found out her name was Wanda. She was hetero. Not any more.

Donovan changed her sexual tastes. Now she would enjoy fucking with a strap-on any man, woman or tranny, as much as she would have from being fucked.

He also added to her kink factor. Candles would still be in her bedroom, but now she would also use the hot wax for some S&M fun. Wanda would take an active interest in the BDSM scene in town.

"We'll take them." He said. Psychically he added that she's not to charge him.

"There's no charge, sir."

"Thank you for that."

"No, no, no, thank you." Wanda said to him with a smile like she was getting the better him.

"Don't you have someone to do?" He questioned.

And with that Wanda turn to the register and saw Betty. She licked her lips as her pussy became wet with the thoughts of fucking her co-worker.

Donovan was quite pleased with himself. Wanda's pheromones alone would cause most people to submit to her sexual will. He and slut were off to find this Boots & Boobs.

Wanda's nipples were hard as rocks and her hand was rubbing her clit getting her more horny by the second.Her fingers started to be coated in her special juice. This alone sent her mind into over drive. Wanda knew they had a small porn store in the rear, a few videos, but plenty of toys. Like strap-ons.

"Betty, please call Mona in to work early."

"Why Wanda?"

"I'm just not feeling normal. I think I'll go in the back an lie down."

As Donovan and his slut left, he could see what Wanda was planning and who Mona was; a tranny, fully passable, fully fem except for her male appendage.

Wanda slipped into the back out of sight of Betty. She dropped her panties and sought out a strap-on of considerable size. Once she found something she like, Wanda slipped into the sex swing they sold there and began to pleasured herself, coating the rubber dildo in her pheromone rich sex juice.

Wanda knew that Betty would be receptive once she smelled the sensual scent of sex.

With her orgasm over, she laid back in the swing, just allowing herself to enjoy the afterglow and drift into a lite nap.

She awoke maybe fifteen, twenty minutes later, when she realized she still had the dildo in her. Wanda extracted the dong from her love box and proceeded to mount it to her harness. She slipped out of the swing. She knew she would be getting one for herself.

She hiked up her skirt and wrapped the harness around her. With the straps tight and ready for use, Wanda lowered her skirt.

She smirked since you could barely see the dong poking out at the end of the skirt. A hidden danger, she thought. She gingerly walked over to the registers where Betty was at. Betty noticed her moving towards her, "Feeling better?"

"No." She answered back half heartedly. Wanda was feeling fantastic. The racks of clothes disguised her hand rubbing as she stalked her prey.

Wanda's left hand was coated with her special sex juice. Her sinister thoughts of sex permeating her mind on what to do with Betty. She knew that she would be fucking her all day and every way imaginable.

As she stepped up to the register booth, Betty thought that Wanda was just getting her purse to go home, rather Wanda smeared her love juice all over Betty's mouth and chin.

"What?" Betty stammered. She was caught off guard by the sexual assault. It only took a second, one whiff of the pheromone was all it took to blank Betty's mind and make her submissive to Wanda.

"Silence slave. Who told you to wear clothes before your mistress?" Wanda questioned.

Betty stripped all her clothes off as fast as she could. Upon realizing her position, she dropped down to her knees. That's when she saw her mistress's strap-on. With every breath in she could smell the erotic pheromones and all she wanted was nothing more than to suck that dong.

"Good, slave. At least you know your place." She commented. "Take off my skirt." Wanda ordered.

Betty obeyed without hesitation. Off the skirt came and Betty licked her lips. The pit of her stomach would only be satisfied with one thing, an orgasm from her mistress.

"You did that well slave." Wanda said to her. She blushed at the praise. Her hand reached down and caressed her chin and brought her eyes up to hers, "Now stand up and turn around." She ordered.

"But, but... people might see me." Betty's modesty arose from the depths of her conscious.

"Does that really matter, my slave?" Wanda asked with sincerity.

"No mistress." Betty answered and followed Wanda's command.

"And bend over. Lean against the counter top, unless you really want this dick of mine up your ass."

"Only if it pleases you, mistress." Betty said with a smile as she placed her hands on the counter.

Wanda slid her faux cock into Betty's waiting pussy. A sigh escaped her lips. "Oh, you like that?" Wanda said to her. She grabbed Betty's hips and started slamming into her.

The force of their bodies meeting cause Betty's tits to slap together. The sound only worked to encourage Wanda to do it harder. Betty couldn't control herself anymore and began to moan like a well used slut.

"Yeah, you love it slut. You're moaning like a wanton whore."

"Yesss," She hissed, "Mistressss, fuck your slut like the whore I am."

The sounds of body clapping could be heard out on the street as Lord Donovan and his slut walked by. He smiled from hearing the sounds and knew the effects would be long lasting. Slut did her best to keep up with him in her new shoes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Dark Lord's Final Test Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds