• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Next One Ch. 07

The Next One Ch. 07

I came home from work to find Sarah sitting at the kitchen table drinking a beer. That alone told me something was up because she was normally a wine drinker. I bent down to kiss her and she jerked her head away and said:

"Don't you dare touch me you fucking asshole."

I stood up and went to the fridge and got myself a beer and then sat down across from her and said:

"And just why am I a fucking asshole?"

She picked up a manila envelope from the table in front of her and threw it at me.

"Read that!!" she snarled.

It was a report from a detective agency and it covered my last two meetings with Vangie.

"What have you got to say to that?"

I looked at her for a couple of seconds as she stared back at me and then I stood up and said:

"Don't go away. I'll be right back."

I went to the bedroom that I had made into a home office/den and opened the safe I'd never told Sarah about. It was hidden behind a removable panel inside the closet. I removed two envelopes and went back into the kitchen. I sat down and tossed one of the envelopes to Sarah and said:

"I'll see your report" and then I flipped the other envelope to her and said, "and I'll raise you one."

One report covered one of her visits to Larry's place and the other covered a visit to John's.

"And I have more. Want me to dig them out?"

She had opened the first one and her face had gone pale and I knew she was wondering if I had one of her and Russ. I went on.

"Remember back to that company Christmas party where we got back together and I made the "two best looking women in the place" comment? Remember your response and then what I said to you? I expected you to get the message, but you apparently missed it. You lied to me then when you said you were done with Larry. Of course I didn't know about John then, but I do now."

Then I paused for a moment and then said in a harsh tone of voice, "So where the fuck do you get off getting all belligerent with me?!! At least with your mother I'm keeping it in the family."

She was already pale, but when I said "keeping it in the family" she went totally white-faced.

"I'm going out for a while and while I'm gone I want you to get your shit out of our bedroom and move into one of the spare bedrooms" and I got up and left.

I hadn't even started the car and I had Vangie on her cell phone. I told her what had gone down and she asked me what I was going to do.

"It will depend on Sarah. I'm in attack mode so I'll be going after her. I need to find out why she put a PI on me and what she intended to do when she found out whatever she was trying to find out. I've burned Larry and John and I will of course keep Russ out of it, but I'm going to hint at knowing a lot more than what I've hit her with. Right now I have the edge because she didn't expect me to come firing back at her. I will not let her know that I let you know and in fact I will tell her that I have no intention of you ever finding out that she knows."

"You going to divorce her?"

"That will depend on her. I won't go for one, but if that is what she had in mind when she hired the detective it might end up in a divorce."

"What are you going to do right now?"

"I'm going down to Riley's Tavern, have a few and let her sit home and stew for a while."

"Should we cool it for a bit?"

"No. She knows about us so there is no reason to stop. Unless you want to?"

"No lover, I don't. See you Wednesday?"

"You bet."

I had three beers at Riley's and shot a game of eight ball with Billy Holbrook and then headed on home. Sarah was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a beer when I walked in. I got myself a beer and leaned on the kitchen counter. I took a pull on the Bud and then said:

"Why in the hell did you put a detective on me?"

"I thought you were cheating on me."

"What made you think that?"

"I smelled perfume on you and one night I saw a trace of lipstick on your neck."

I almost laughed at her, but held it in. "Let me see if I understand this. You come home and smell perfume on me, right?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Since the only nights I spend with your mom are the nights you lie to me and say you are working late or playing cards you are saying that you came home after rolling around on one of your lover's beds getting all sweaty and smelly, ready and willing to give me sloppy seconds if I wanted to make love to you and you smelled perfume on me and got upset? That about sum it up?"

She looked away and down at the floor. "And just what were you going to do if you found out that I was doing what you were doing?"

She didn't look at me and she didn't answer. "Speak up Sarah. What is going to happen is going to be decided in this kitchen right now. When I leave the room I will have decided what I'm going to do. You want any say in the matter you had better speak up right now. It is the only chance you will get."

She looked up at me and said, "I was going to threaten you with divorce if you didn't stop seeing whoever it was you were seeing."

"Basically you are saying you would be giving me a second chance, but I would be under your thumb from then on. In other words I was to stay home and behave while you kept on cheating on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. That about right?"

She looked away again. I sat there and looked at her without saying anything for almost a minute before I said:

"The fact you weren't going straight for a divorce changes what I was thinking." I gave her another minute of silence and then said, "Here is the way it is going to go. You don't have to agree of course, but if you don't we will turn it over to the lawyers. Your mother, next to you, is the hottest, sexiest and most fantastic piece of ass I've ever known (not true of course, in fact it was just the opposite, but I wasn't going to say that). I am not going to stop seeing her as long as she is willing to see me. Since I will continue to see your mother I will let you continue with one of your lovers. One Sarah. You chose which one and since I don't trust you I will periodically put a private detective on you just to check up on you to make sure that it is just one.

"You will not tell your lovers that I know about them and I will not tell your mother that you know about us. One other thing. I am not stupid and I'm well aware that you may have more lovers than just John and Larry and my investigators just might not have been on duty when you met those lovers. I haven't had you watched in over a year, but starting now, if you accept my terms, you are going to be watched a lot more often. One lover Sarah; only one. I don't care who you chose, but only one. Have I made myself clear?"

"And if I don't agree?"

"Then the lawyers get involved and things get very messy and nasty. Think on it and let me know by tomorrow morning."

I got up and went into the living room and turned on the TV. About twenty minutes later Sarah came into the room and sat down on the couch next to me.

"Can we negotiate?"

"On what?"

"On the one lover issue."

"No."

"You haven't heard my proposal. You just may be okay with it."

"Okay; what do you want?"

"To keep them both, but only one at a time. One for three months and then the other for three and keep on rotating them."

"You love them that much that you can't bear to give one of them up?"

"I don't love either of them, but they both have something that I want."

"And what would that be?"

"Big cocks."

"Oh goody; my ego really needed that shot. I always thought I did a pretty good job for you."

"You do an excellent job of making love to me, but what they have and you don't is a few more inches. They touch places inside me that you just can't reach. I love the feeling that those extra inches give me."

I looked at her for several seconds and then said, "Six months. You can change every six months."

Her face clouded up a bit and she got up and left the room.

Sarah stayed out of my way for the rest of the evening and around nine-thirty I went to bed. I hadn't been in bed five minutes when Sarah came into the room and got into bed with me. She was naked.

"I thought I told you to take one of the spare bedrooms."

"Fuck you Frank. I saw the dates on those reports you gave me. You have known what has been going on for years and you never made a move to stop me or kick me out. If I hadn't gotten stupid things would have gone on for years with no change. I love you and I belong in this bed with you. You told me how it was going to be as far as you were concerned and now I'm going to tell you how it is going to be as far as I am concerned.

"I'm keeping my lovers and my Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I will continue trying to fuck you to death and if I do a good enough job I won't leave you enough to give my mother any. If you can still handle her after I get done with you I'll live with it. I will give this. Get on the Net and pull up some of those adult sites and see if you can find one that sells those things that they say can make your dick bigger. If you can find one and it works I promise I'll drop my lovers the day you reach ten inches. Am I clear on this?"

While she was saying all that she had been stroking my cock until it was hard and then she swung over me and guided me up into her. I knew I wasn't going to give her up, but I also knew that I couldn't let this become one of those "yes dear" moments that Russ had once told me about so I said:

"Are you willing to gamble?"

"On what?"

"It is only fair that if you have more than one lover I should also have more than one. The thing is I don't want to have to go through all that game playing seduction nonsense. My mom keeps telling me that Allison still wants me and would get back with me in a heart beat. Of course she would try and win me back so do you feel like gambling?"

She laughed and drove herself down on me. "The only woman alive who could steal you from me is my mother and as long as my dad stays alive that ain't never going to happen. You feel the need to keep the numbers even? Have at it! Between my mother and me you won't have enough left to do anybody else any good. Face it Frank. You belong to me and I'm keeping you. Now fuck me Frank; fuck your slut."

Shit!! She never even gave me a chance to say "Yes dear."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Next One Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds