• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 03

In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 03

123

This is the last part of my trilogy about my attraction to, and affair with, a younger man. He is my sister's eighteen year old son.

I have enjoyed recalling the events and reliving the traumas, the guilt, the remorse and the amazing excitement and huge pleasure I derived from being fucked so many times in such a short period by him. It was this that truly made me in awe of him.

*

"How about I bring Chinese in?" Glenn asked when he called me on my mobile just as I was driving home from my workout at the gym. "It'll save you cooking."

Touched by his thoughtfulness I replied, "That's kind of you Glenn thanks."

I showered and dressed in a pair of silvery blue coloured combat pants and a long sleeved white blouse that had buttons right up the front. I purposefully made sure that neither garment was tight or in any way provocative hoping that the evening could pass in the pleasant way our sightseeing trips had been.

Glenn arrived shortly after with the three bottles of wine. "I've ordered the Chinese and it'll be here in half an hour. Give me time to grab a shower. Let me pour you a glass of wine Cat" He enthused adopting.

As he showered I sat sipping my wine, watching TV and wondering just what the evening would bring.

"OK let me get things ready. Shall we eat here or in the kitchen? What do you think?" Glenn asked returning to the family room wearing tight blue jeans and a white, equally tight tee shirt. He had bare feet I noticed.

"I don't mind, let's stay here shall we it's nice and comfy?"

"Ok ma'am you're the boss here it'll be."

He got plates and bowls, chopsticks and napkins and sat oppositeme his legs stretched out drinking a glass of wine as we waited for the delivery.

"Jesus Glenn you've ordered enough to feed four or five, you expecting someone?"

"No but I thought if we got peckish later we could heat some up, Chinese is great like that, we do it all the time at home, sort of midnight snacks" he said with a near smirk on his face.

"I've never had it that way."

"Oh really madam?" Glen said putting on a posh voice. "You must have led a very sheltered life. May I enquire which ways you have had it?"

The clever double entendre made me laugh and forgetting the rule I'd mentally made with myself to stay completely away from doing, saying or acting in any way that might encourage him I replied.

"Oh just the straightforward one, sitting down and finishing it all off in one go?"

"So no seconds usually or repeat orders?"

"Er not so much in recent years no."

"Well maybe tonight then madam you'll be able to try something new. A different way and lots and lots of seconds."

I thought it best not to reply to that.

"May I have some more wine?" I asked holding out my glass.

"Of course madam, you can have anything you want." Glenn replied pouring the wine for.

We ate the food laughing and joking just as we had on those days out around London. I began to forget the kiss after the Ivy, the escapade we'd had in the kitchen just a couple of evenings ago and all the foreboding I felt. I began to relax and enjoy myself. We had been alone all yesterday and night and for a couple of hours today and nothing had happened. Glenn had tried nothing and had made no advances. "Perhaps he's realised how wrong it is?" I thought as I drank yet another glass of wine.

We were sitting side by side, but a little distance apart, on a sofa with a long coffee table in front of them on which the cartons of food were spread out.

We had drunk almost two of the bottles of wine and I certainly and I guessed Grant as well were at that stage of inebriation when we were "gigglingly tipsy".

We were laughing at the silliest little thing. Making inane jokes and finding humour in the most ordinary of things. Neither of us was drunk, just pleasantly mellow and invitingly relaxed.

"Well I thought that was great." Glenn said laying back and resting both arms outwards along the back of the sofa, one of them going behind me as I was still leaning forward.

I turned towards him and smiling said. "And so did I and I thank you for it Glenn, it was ever so thoughtful of you. I'm very grateful"

His hand dropped onto my shoulder as he replied. "How grateful? Grateful enough for a kiss?" as he pulled gently on my shoulder.

I looked at him looking at me. His broad chest with the tee stretched tightly across it, his muscular tanned arms poking out of the sleeves, his flat stomach, his slim muscular legs in the tight jeans and the mound at his crutch. He looked good. He looked handsome and he was so attractive to me. But I knew I had to resist. I'd come to that conclusion, that resolve. Whatever he suggested and no matter how I felt, I wouldn't give in was what I'd decided.

"Now come on Glenn you know I can't."

"Can't or won't?" He asked increasing the pressure on my shoulder.

"It doesn't matter the results the same Glenn we can't make love so forget it." I said sharply starting to get up.

But his hand stopped my. It gripped my shoulder and as I started to rise so he pulled me backwards. I tumbled into the corner of the settee and he was quickly right alongside me his arm now completely around my shoulders, his leg pressed against mine his chest grazing my breasts.

"We can make love Cat" he said his face moving very close to mine. "We almost did the other night and you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Glenn I'm not going through that again. Now let me go."

"No, no I won't. I want to kiss you."

"No Glenn please don't start," I said panicking a little for I was feeling slightly scared. Yet worryingly, at the same time I also felt excited.

He was holding me tightly and was pressing me back right into the depths of the sofa. His face hovered by mine and then moved forward. I turned mine away so that his lips found my cheek. He kissed that and pulled my body against him, his firm chest squashing my breasts.

"Kiss me Cat, kiss me."

"No Glenn, no."

"I said kiss me and that's what your fuckingwell going to do, you know you want to." He snarled at me his hand suddenly gripping my chin and roughly pulling it round.

I stared shocked and startled into his eyes as his lips found mine and ground against my mouth. Whimpering I tried to move my mouth away from his. Moaning with fright, I thought, but wasn't sure, I tried pushing him away by placing my hands on his chest. He was too strong and simply pressed his body forwards trapping my hands between our chests. He lifted his leg and pressed that against my leg locking both of mine against the arm of the sofa. With my legs held like that, my arms trapped between our bodies and his arm around my shoulders I was powerless. So as his mouth again met mine there was nothing I could do. As his open lips engulfed mine I couldn't get away. As his tongue probed my mouth open I was hopelessly ensnared. And as he ground his lips against mine I had no alternative other than to try to remain passive.

I tried to keep my mouth still, but I knew it moved a little in response to his lip movements.

I tried keeping my mouth closed, but my lips slipped open.

I tried not moving my body, but as his chest pressed so firmly against my breasts I knew that I squirmed a little.

I tried especially hard not to move my tongue when he slid his inside my mouth and pressed it against my teeth and gums but I felt it pressing back against his.

And then his hand found my breast. He squeezed it, rather hard. He pinched the nipple, just a little too firmly. The combination of those and his mouth on mine was quite explosive and incredibly powerful.

With a grunt and a deep moan my lips opened fully. They moved against his and my tongue met his. My head rolled from side to side but not with efforts to escape. No I was now kissing him back just as I had in the taxi and in the kitchen the other evening.

"Come to bed with me?" he rather unwisely asked for that he broke the mood and changed the atmosphere.

He'd released the grip of his arms and had moved his leg so I could move. I stood up.

"No Glenn I keep telling you."

He stood as well and put his hands on my shoulders. "You don't mean it, you don't want to turn me down, you know you want me."

"I do mean it Glenn. Now stop this once and for all." I moved to walk past him, but his strong arms stopped me and held me close to him our faces almost touching.

He tried to kiss me again but I turned my face away. The almost manic look in his eyes and the powerful grip on my shoulders together with the intimidating phrases he was using were frightening me. I felt out of control, under his spell and completely out of my depth. Never before had anyone forced themselves on me. Never had I been involved in unwanted and forced sex and never had I been in a situation where I had to fight a man off. But in those moments when I had been laying alone in my bed, my hands loving my breasts and my fingers finding my clit sending my mind and body into an orgasmic wonderland, I had at times imagined almost precisely this scenario; near rape.

"Stop Glenn, stop it now," I pleaded pushing against his chest and trying to force him off.

"No you know you want it," he snarled stumbling a little as I squirmed away from him. He lost his grip on me and I managed to get away but only for a few yards. He was just too quick and strong and as I darted across the room he caught me by the waist band of my combat pants and pulled me backwards the waist of the pants slipping down a little to around my hips. I stumbled and started to fall pulling him with my. We fell in a bunch. I was on my side with him laying half on top of me. I couldn't move, I was completely trapped. His weight held me there stopping me from getting away.

I knew that the fighting and squirming had made a couple of buttons on my blouse come undone and although I couldn't see I knew from the cool air on my skin that he'd pulled the waistband of my pants down at least a few inches and I wondered just how much of my buttocks were on view.

"Darling stop fighting me," Glenn whispered into my ear as his hand roamed down my front into the gap at the top of my blouse and onto my bare skin above my bra. "You know you want me, you do don't you for you've said so."

"No Glenn, no I don't want you," I replied sharply. "Not like this."

"So if not like this how then?" he came back quickly his hand moving further down my chest right onto my bra covered breast. He caressed and squeezed that.

"Oh no way Glenn I've told you how wrong it is and I just can't do it."

"Not like this?" He asked as his fingers slid inside my bra and right onto my nipple. "Don't tell me you don't like this?" he went on stroking and squeezing the pink bud that to my consternation I felt harden under his touch.

At the same time he moved his body a little so that as I had the other evening I felt his long hard penis press against the cheeks of my bum. He started to make little humping and thrusting movement against my buttocks as his fingers pushed further into my bra cupping and squeezing my entire breast. His finger and thumb pinched my nipple, a little too hard, I thought with some relief for that stopped the feelings of pleasure building up in me as simultaneously I was caressed above and beneath my waist.

I just lay there. On my side, my blouse undone, one breast now as good as out of my bra and my trousers half down the cheeks of my bottom. I couldn't escape and didn't know what to do. His hands were on my breasts and nipples his erection was squirming its hardness against the cheek of my ass. I was slightly worried that I wasn't as quite as concerned as I felt I should be, not quite as scared as being in a near rape situation suggested I should be. And I had to admit that I was feeling some sensations that I would have preferred not to have happened.

I knew I was becoming aroused.

His tongue ran around my ear as he tugged more buttons undone on my blouse and quite roughly pulled both breasts out from the flimsy, lacy bra, which did nothing to hide my tits, but did give them the support that their D cup, forty years plus, child suckled orbs nowadays required.

"God I your breasts are so beautiful," he whispered pushing the tip of his tongue into my ear as he caressed each in turn.

"Let me go Glenn, let me go, "I replied a little lamely as he twisted the very evidently hard and aroused nipple between his finger and thumb.

"Don't say you aren't enjoying this, your nipples are so hard?"

Now more in fear of my own reactions than of what he might do to me I didn't reply. The idea of him forcing himself completely on me had somehow lost the horror I had at first felt. The thought of him taking me by force, raping me really, didn't alarm me or fill my with the dread that I thought it should.

I felt him turning me so that I was almost laying on my front my face and bared breasts pressed against the carpet. He pressed one of his hands fairly firmly in the middle of my shoulders holding me still although, in reality, I was starting to realise that probably wasn't necessary. My will to fight him was waning. My desire to get away was reducing and my resistance to the idea of being fucked by my nephew was slipping away from me. I felt that I was a like a young horse that fights and bucks as it is broken in, but then eventually gives in and lets someone ride them.

I felt his other hand on the waist band of my combat pants and them being pulled downwards. I put up a perfunctory struggle.

"No Glenn you musn't." I moaned.

But now both of us knew that was merely a token gesture. The pants slid up each hillock of my bottom over their peaks and down the delicious slopes to be rumpled around my upper thighs. I pressed my legs tightly together still playing the game that was expected of me, but now with a rapidly reducing commitment. I felt him tugging the waist band further down my legs so that the crotch of the combat pants slid away from my pussy.

He stroked the skin of my bare ass murmuring and sighing at the smooth, soft flesh under his fingers. "Mmmm oh yes, oh yes baby," he cooed.

I felt a shudder run through me and fervently hoped he hadn't noticed it for I knew now that I was definitely becoming aroused; it was a shudder of want not of distaste . As it happened he hadn't noticed it for his attention was on my ass that was just inches from his face and which he was caressing and stroking. He looked at the beautifully shaped cheeks, the walls of the erotic cliffs that plunged into the crevice of the crease between them. The narrow waist, the flare of his aunt's so womanly hips and the smoothness of her tanned thighs with the tiny, golden hairs on them. And there around her gorgeous body, circling her waist and snuggling betweenher cheeks was her thong. Frilly, lacy and so delicate. A trivial garment, one that was hardly worth wearing for all the cover it provided. One that really had no other meaningful purpose than to excite and thrill. Maybe, he wondered as he stared at it and ran his fingertips round the lacy waistband and along the slither that slid between my buttocks, the thrill was as much for the wearer as for the viewer. Maybe, he also wondered had she worn in the expectancy of being undressed?

"Oh fuck me this is such a view Cat. Your ass is so incredible and that amazing thong" he muttered hoarsely as he pulled on the lace and silk stretching the thong even more tightly between the cheeks of my bottom.

I knew that I had a shapely ass and I knew that it looked good in a thong. I was equally aware that I had a sensitive bum. And I was keenly aware that his manipulating of the thong, stroking of my flesh and his strong and arousing words were getting to me. I could no longer even put up the pretence of struggling. I could no longer make verbal objections or try to get away. I hadn't yet given in completely, but I knew that my capitulation was nigh. Yes I knew that having sex with my nephew was inevitable as it had been from when we kissed in the back of the limo on the way home from The Ivy.

I could feel the material being pulled tightly around my tummy and across the lips of my pussy. I felt the slither of lace that formed the totally inadequate gusset of the thong sliding inside my lips. And most alarmingly and most arousingly I felt the front of the thong, where the gusset met the tiny pouch that endeavoured, usually unsuccessfully without strict trimming or shaving, to cover the wearer's pubis, pressing firmly right on my clitoris. As he pulled the underwear back and forth so the combination of the material sliding between my lips and the pressure on my clit was so intense I felt myself starting to cum. It took an almost superhuman effort on my part to resist giving into the feelings. It was only by wiggling my torso as though still trying to get away that stopped them. But seeing my bottom squirming and that making my cheeks wobble simply inflamed Glenn even more.

Oh fuck this is incredible," he grunted pulling harder and harder on the thong, almost fucking me with it.

It was now biting into me and hurting a little, but then suddenly there was a tearing sound and I felt the material split. The pressure was relieved around my waist and between my legs as the torn material flapped in his hands.

'Jesus,' I thought 'he's ripped my panties off me.' I'd never had that done to me before and it was somehow symbolic of what my nephew was doing to me now; it seemed to fit perfectly with what was happening. It was a sort of signal that by taking me, to some extent, by force that he was overcoming the incest thing. That by ripping my underwear from me that he was removing the last barrier. Taking away the need for me to give in, acquiesce or agree to his demands.

As he did that he pushed his knees between my thighs using one of his on the inside of mine to open my legs wide. He started stroking and caressing my bum again, but now also was able to stroke the inside of my thighs as well.

I tried several times to close my legs, so that he wouldn't be able to get to my pussy, but each time he stopped me. He was just too strong. So I was forced to lay there on my front, with Glenn's side and arm pressed into my back, his leg between mine holding one down and keeping both open. My pants were now half way down my thighs and the waistband of the ripped thong was still in place, but the back and gusset of it had gone leaving the crease of my bum and my pussy completely bare.

Murmuring and muttering about how lovely I was he was running his fingers all over the two cheeks, between and up and down my thighs. Almost as if leaving the best to last for he hadn't yet touched my pussy, all the time his fingers were moving nearer. And then on one sweep up my thigh he didn't stop and he brushed the tips of his fingers along my lips. The surge of sensation hit me and I grunted and jerked my body. I wiggled under his weight trying even harder to get away for now I had another reason as well. I felt the fingers return and this time it wasn't a brief touch but a purposeful slide right along the slit between the two lips. The two pink, bloated lips. The two sensitive lips. The two, I realised, soaking wet lips.

"Mmmmm that feels nice , doesn't it?"

"Stop Glenn stop," I said sharply wiggling my bottom and trying to squirm out from under him.

Of course he didn't. "Oh no I can't stop now. You don't want me to and I don't want to."

"I do want you to, aaargh, ooooo." I grunted as felt his fingers slide inside me.

I tried hard to resist. I tried desperately hard not to let the fingers go inside me or to let the feelings take me over. I fought so hard mentally trying to stop my mind accepting what my body was screaming out for. But of course I couldn't. Things had gone too far now. Physically and emotionally I was now drained and primed. Drained of the will to fight and primed to accept the orgasm that he'd been slowly building in my.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds