• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Misty, My Naughty Wife

Misty, My Naughty Wife

12

The following is an absolutely true story, except that the names have been changed to protect the debaucherous. The story is probably too long, and I'm sure most readers will stop believing it at some point. Whatever -- I'm writing this for me anyway! And it is a damn good story, if I do say so.

My name is Tim, I'm 42, and I've been fantasizing about adventurous wives (including invented fantasies of my own) for many years. I think it is a by-product of an overall insecurity in myself in regards to the fairer sex, but why does it matter? I suppose it might matter because my state of mind and often mercurial self-confidence are central to my story. Huh. It is a little strange (and strangely exciting) to call it a story up to this point, as it seems inevitable that the background I am about to provide is only the beginning of a long and very erotic tale.

My wife Misty is the sexiest person I have ever known. She used to be an absolute knockout, back when we first met, the kind of girl who made everyone's head turn--men's and women's alike--when she walked into a room. Now at the age of 39 she may have aged a bit, but she has lost none of her undeniable sex appeal. She has reddish / blondish hair, nice C cup titties with big nipples and the tightest, squeeziest, twitchiest, squirtiest little pussy I have ever had the joy of experiencing.

She also has a one-of-a-kind attitude and personality that makes almost everyone love her and consider her a close friend.

I love to imagine my wife having sex with other men. Most often I imagine the few real experiences we've had, though I have to invent things to "flesh them out", so to speak. I have watched my wife Misty give oral sex to another man (a friend of ours, Zach) and watched the same man fuck her breifly, though he did not cum, so in my mind the whole experience was a little disappointing.

I did cum, quite forcefully, while I was doing Misty from behind and she had Zach's cock in her mouth, but I was the only one to finish, and after I was done the party sort of "petered out", pun intended. We had done some coke, and I had initiated the whole thing, so it wasn't a big surprise that it didn't end as I would have liked. Which means it didn't end with Misty cumming on Zach's cock, and her twitching, spasming pussy causing him to cum in or on her.

On another occasion, my wife and I swapped with another "couple", but although I had a fantastic time, Misty didn't. Sheila and Dan had an on again / off again / on again weird relationship centered around him being a 30-something slacker and Sheila's not-very-good roommate and full-time sponge. Misty and Sheila had fooled around before, and I had made out with Sheila a few times (with Misty's encouragement) when she & Dan were "off again".

That night we had all been drinking, and Sheila and I started making out, and Misty again encouraged it, then started seducing Dan. I enjoyed myself immensely that night--Sheila seemed to also--but Misty didn't have such a great time with Dan, as she conveyed to me afterwards. She had worked extremely hard to give him a blow job and make him cum, then she came in our bedroom to ask permission to fuck Dan. Sheila and I told her we already had, and she should too. The sex with Dan was weird, she said later, and she didn't get to cum. He was a little freaked about about me and Sheila, and he had already cum once, and he was a little drunk. Plus, Misty moves around a lot and makes all kinds of noise during sex, and Sheila doesn't so much, so Dan had trouble concentrating. He kept telling Misty to hold still, which she hates because her ex-husband used to say that. She didn't mention if he came again or not, and somehow I neglected to ask.

Meanwhile, I fucked Sheila several times that night and twice more in the morning. All I could think was, "wow". I had only been with my wife since we began living together. I had been attracted to Sheila from the beginning, so this was like a dream come true! She's super sexy and making out with her gets me really really hard. I had dreamed of shooting my cum on her tramp stamp since I first saw it, when Sheila and Misty were sunbathing on our deck. Getting to do it and lots of other things for real was even better than I hoped. It was a fantastic night, and I felt like the luckiest man in the world to have such a wonderful wife.

However, my main fantasy remained uncompleted. I continued to fantasize about it, and I now had the added memory of my night with the very fuckable Sheila and the somewhat fictional encounter I imagined between Misty and Dan (who has a bigger dick than mine, which is a value-add in my book). A couple of months later, Misty and I spent Sheila's birthday evening with her at the bar and eventually in a motel room after. I licked Sheila's pussy and slowly fucked her face to face for a while in front of Misty. I came hard, pulling out and shooting my cum all the way up into her hair. (sorry Sheila! kinda) I again couldn't believe I was so lucky!

Misty and I had talked about her having sex with other guys, pretty much right from the beginning of us being together. I told her the thought of it really turned me on, but I was very nervous about it actually happening. I said I might really like it to happen someday with the right person and with me feeling safe, but her just going out and picking someone would probably be too much for my frail sexual self-esteem. Especially if she wanted to do it with him again! And if she liked it, she certainly would want to do it again, and again.

But now Misty was letting me -- even encouraging me to -- fuck other girls, and leading me down the path to a more open view of our marriage. But first, I would have to really overcome my insecurities about Misty and my fears about myself.

For this story to really make sense, at this point I think I should provide an abridged history of our relationship:

I fell in love with Misty many years before (in my mid 20s, her early 20s). We met at, and regularly hung out at a bar near where I was living. We sorta started seeing each other for a couple of months, but hadn't had sex although she had been very promiscuous right up until we met. She was trying to be good, she said. I think I just wasn't very convincing.

One night, the bartender (and local coke dealer) walked right up to me and told me he was going to fuck Misty that night. I laughed at him then (she's with me, I thought, and she's being good right now), but she did leave with him that night, leaving me standing in the bar with the "closing time" lights coming on and feeling like a deer in headlights. I didn't see her again for almost a year. He did fuck her that night, and they ended up getting married. Big ol' punch to the ol' solar plexus. Takes the wind right outta ya.

Then, about 10 months later, I'm shooting pool at the same bar, and they walk in together. I have not forgotten about her, not let anything go at all, and suddenly it's a little claustrophobic in this bar. He sits down at the bar, and she walks back to where I am, and she lays the big one on me: "I love you! I was addicted to coke and I made a huge mistake and now I'm married to him and everything is all fucked up! I am so sorry!"

Now my head is spinning like the room is full of nitrous oxide. You what? I'm sorry, could you say that all again, slowly? I'm not tracking well for some reason. Jesus Christ! What? I didn't know what to say, in fact I couldn't speak. I was dumbfounded. She loved me! But so what? I would have been better off not knowing. But she loved me! As an insecure man who was unceremoniously dumped with not even so much as a "fuck off" on the way out by the woman of his dreams, this was like love opium coursing through the very center of my still wounded heart.

I guess maybe most other men would have smirked and told her "Good! Looks like you got just what you deserved," and walked away, but love can be a powerful thing to an insecure man, and my pride had been missing for quite a while.

So what are we going to do about it? Nothing, it seemed. They were married, and they left the bar together. I walked around in a daze for a few days, quite a bit worse for the experience. I went back to the bar the next weekend. I sat in the back, watching the door, hoping beyond hope she would come in, and she did! And without the asshole! We had a fun time playing pool and drinking beer and putting money in the jukebox and pretending the last year hadn't happened at all (pretty successfully so, I seem to remember), and ended up that night at my apartment.

We fucked all night, with me cumming five or six times and her cumming more times than I could count and leaving a big wet spot in my bed. When she came, a lot of her warm liquid flooded her pussy and my cock. When she had a really good one, cum would squirt out of her pussy with every stroke. We kissed a lot and looked into each other's eyes when we came and exchanged lots of "I love you's" throughout the night. And so I grabbed my proverbial baggage and hopped on the mother of all roller-coasters.

We embarked on the only adulterous affair of my life, and it lasted for about two years. When she was with me (about one night a month), I felt positively euphoric, and when she was gone, I felt like half of a person.

She eventually broke it off, as her husband found out and threatened to her he would kill me if it continued. I was absolutely devestated. After a long and painful and only partial recovery, I married a woman I never really loved. It of course didn't last, and after two years I was alone again.

Shortly after I divorced, Misty coincidentally started getting in contact with me again. We caught up on the years we had lost, including her telling me about the affair she started with her co-worker, Jeff. She told me that she really liked having sex with him, and at my insistence told me some stories (vague though they were), but told me it was me she really loved.

When she first told me stories about her and Jeff, she left out the part about the size of his penis until it slipped out a year or more later, after she had moved in with me. The size of a 2-battery mag light, was how he had described it to her over the phone right before their first time. She didn't confirm or deny that comparison when she told me a more detailed story about that encounter, which means that it was pretty much accurate (did I mention the value-add for me?). Jeff was big and strong, and he liked to hold Misty down while plunging his big, fat cock in and out of her unusually tight and muscular pussy. She loves being controlled during sex and he could really make her cum hard.

This is when my sexual jealousy fantasies really came to the forefront. They dominated my masturbation sessions, which were often, even though Misty and I were now together and having sex at least once or twice every day. Jeff had male-model good looks, and when I found out he had also a big one that used to make Misty squirt cum when he fucked her, I masturbated about it obsessively for several months. I was amazed to learn that any one fantasy could hold my rapt attention for so long.

Flash forward ten more years. We've been married now for eight years, and I've just found out that for the last three, she has been having an affair with and being a girlfriend to our friend (her friend first!) Tyrone. Whew! What a rush. I am having a hard time describing the way I feel. Jealous? Yes, for sure. Nervous? Kind of. More edgy than nervous, maybe. Butterflies in the gut. Excited? Yes. Horny? Now there's the kicker. Suddenly very horny all the time.

The cool thing about it is, because I've been feeling extra happy and confident lately, the timing of my discovery about my wife's slutty affair with Tyrone could not have been better. I felt an intial zing of betrayal, but in looking back I knew I had been in a depression for two or three years when the affair started, and Misty took the brunt of it in the form of my disinterest in her and in sex. Although she did cheat on me and break a promise, I had to admit it was at least half my doing (or not doing, one might say).

I found out about the affair while we were helping Tyrone move into our house about two weeks ago (here's one of those points where some of you will stop believing me). I did not know about their affair at the time I agreed to let him move in. He was separated from his wife (Go figure! Just kidding, Tyrone. Mostly.) and getting royally screwed in the divorce proceedings, and his construction job dried up. He was out of money and out of options, and he really needed somewhere to go. Although we really really didn't want another roommate, we just couldn't say no.

So, on the actual move weekend, I helped all day Saturday and part of the day Sunday. When we were getting down to the last bits of small miscellany left in his house, and with four people still there to help, I begged off to get some rest before I had to go to work early Monday. A few hours later, I was home dozing in front of the TV when Misty and her best friend Shoshana stormed drunkenly into the house. Shoshana is a 22 year old blonde with big boobs and a very pretty face. These attributes, along with her uniquely beautiful soul and ravenous sexual appetite make her one of the hottest women I know.

Misty walked right over to me on the couch and made me smell her fingers. She asked, "doesn't Shoshana's pussy smell fantastic?" She explained Shoshana had really needed to cum, so she had helped her do so. I was quite taken aback by this, as it had been a long time since the last time she had been naughty (or so I thought!). She also told a vague story about "everyone" who was there helping Tyrone move (which included Tyrone and our MILF friend Jenna) was "kinda fooling around", and she was upset because she didn't get to cum.

I started asking for more details, and she told me how they all had a few drinks, and Jenna was complaining about her boyfriend (because he has another girlfriend) and asking my wife if her enhanced boobs felt real and had she seen all of her tattoos and piercings? One thing led to another, and soon all four of them were naked and putting their hands and mouths on each other.

In telling the story she couldn't avoid letting on that it wasn't the first time her and Tyrone had been together sexually. I discovered I wasn't mad, and told her so. I said that I wouldn't hold grudges about what happened in the past, so long as she would be open and honest with me from now on. I didn't feel any insecurity about it, because for the past 10 years Misty has been doing an incredibly good job getting rid of my insecurities and convincing me that no matter what happens, she will never leave me. I felt so confident in her committment to me that it allowed my fantasy to become strictly a turn on, with no fear or sadness or insecurity, and just the right amount of jealousy. I realized that I was now able to let my fantasy become reality.

I made her tell me a couple of stories about her and Tyrone (including the first time they did anything, which was a top-notch blow job from her and a big load of his cum in her mouth, which she swallowed all of and told him how good it tasted) while we touched and licked and sucked and fucked each other, with me feeling more sexually aroused than I had in years. Oh my god, was this ever going to be good!

She told me of other times when he made her cum, and when they had sex, including anal. She has always told me that the butt is only for special occasions like birthdays, but she lets him fuck her there pretty much whenever he wants. I came so hard I almost passed out. Misty smiled and licked up my cum. "You really like that, don't you?", she asked. Ya think?

As I mentioned, I had talked to Misty about my fantasies from time to time, but I previously felt awkward and insecure, and ended up keeping it mostly to myself for a long time. Now, I explained to her for the first time the power that fantasy held for me, and how I was very interested in seeing it come to fruition.

I made her promise not to keep secrets from me, and that she has to tell me after she's had sex with anyone other than me. Plus, I told her how incredibly hot it would be if she called me when I was at work to let me know she was about to, for example, go give Tyrone a slow, wet, sloppy cock sucking until she got his sure-to-be-big load of cum in her mouth. I don't know if she will, but anyway the whole idea just makes me HOT.

I also told Misty I wanted the same freedom to fool around, and told her to tell Shoshana I was going to fuck her silly the next time she came over. (Here's another one of those parts many of you may not believe. Believe it or don't, but I'm quite proud to say that every word is true.)

Shoshana was very excited thinking about me fucking her, and so the next time she came over turned out to be only two days later.

After having a drink and talking about our week, Shoshana and I started touching and kissing on the couch, and Misty followed Tyrone around and tried to get him in the mood. At one point I suggested Misty and Shoshana have a cock sucking contest, to which they agreed. Shoshana went first and worked up a very nice rythym and my wife declared her the champion without taking a turn. Tyrone seemed a little uncomfortable and went into his room, with Misty going after him, telling us to go in our room and have fun.

I fucked Shoshana for what seemed like an hour at first, amazing myself and her with my stamina. She had a couple of orgasms (very gratifying for me) as I moved her into whatever positions I could think of and pounded her pretty little pink pussy with no mercy. I held her ass cheeks in my hands and slowly slid my cock all the way in and out. I had her get on her hands and knees and I admired her hot ass and various tattoos while I watched my manhood disappear again and again. Finally I rolled her on her back, pushed her knees up by her head and poked the head of my cock up against her asshole. She immediately relaxed herself and began to guide me inside. I fucked her tight little ass for a few minutes and dumped my first load of cum inside her.

After touching and kissing and talking for 10 or 15 minutes, I got aroused and went back to fucking Shoshana again. Misty came back to the room at this point and told us that Tyrone had a bad headache, and wasn't in the mood for sex. She watched Shoshana and I for awhile and rubbed herself and told us how hot we looked. We invited her to join us under the sheets, but after a few minutes said she was going to go sleep with Tyrone and leave us two alone. I came faster the second time, not too long after Misty left, and we both fell asleep.

When I awoke and saw Shoshana still lying there, I snuggled up and spooned her from behind, and lo and behold began to get hard again. It was very exciting fucking someone new, especially someone as hot as Shoshana, and I now had my new "real" fantasy in the back of my mind too. She sucked my cock for a minute before I rolled on top of her and fucked her again, sticking my tongue in her mouth, kissing and breathing heavy in her ear and kissing her neck. I was very aroused and this time was able to cum after only a few minutes, and simultaneously with Shoshana. It was really great and I felt very close to her. Between the last night and that morning she had four good orgasms and after the last one told me I was amazing. I wondered what my wife and her boyfriend were doing in the spare bedroom, and I *felt* amazing.

Now, Misty is nervous about telling me everything, partially because she thinks it might hurt my feelings, and partly because it might make Tyrone uncomfortable. I've tried to convince her I feel safe and secure and very aroused about her naughty behavior, and she has started to open up a little more. This morning, as I was running late for work, she told me she was probably going to go crawl into bed with Tyrone as soon as I left and give him a morning blow job. If I would have had five more minutes (okay, three), I would have bent her over the pool table right then and given her a hard and fast fucking before I had to leave. I lightly slapped her face and called her a dirty slut. She giggled and admitted she was, but that it was Tyrone's fault because he knew just how to make her cum. I drove to work with half a boner and my heart fluttering in my chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Misty, My Naughty Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds