• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Appreciation

Husband Appreciation

I love my husband for so many things. He is my comfort when I am sad. When all my lesbian lovers go back home, he is there beside me. He forgives me everything and puts a roof over my head. Because he is such a workaholic, he understands that I need to have other sexual outlets. He enjoys fucking me after I've spent afternoon with a woman eating pussy and getting warmed up for him. He is a good lover, and in spite of the fact that he doesn't understand how to eat my pussy, I do love him very much.

In his defense, Gary says that I am not careful enough with my teeth, when I give him a blowjob. And sometimes, I waste efforts on things that don't turn him on. My jaw gets tired, too.

You gotta give men credit. They're always up for sex. Gary never gets ED, erectile dysfunction. Just say the word, and he is always ready, standing at attention. Lesbian women don't want to have sex when either one is having a period and generally during PMS, too. I need him, and want to express my love and gratitude for a successful partnership and a happy open marriage.

I wanted to give him what he has requested for a long time. The goal is to provide the best, most mind-blowing orgasm of his life. He described to me how to do it, and I am glad he told me. Ladies, listen up. A hand job!

You heard me correctly. A hand job.

This one is different. And once he gets one of these, he will want it every day. Be prepared! Have massage oil ready. The next time you are on your period, fake disinterest, and when he finally begs, make the most of it.

First, I let him know that I was still menstruating and to lower his expectations.

On this night, I went topless, walking around the house dressed in pajama bottoms only. "Does that turn you on, Gary?" I asked. "Gary, I want you to know that you get all the pleasure tonight. There is no obligation to return the favor tonight. I am still having my period, so I can wait a few days for my special evening."

First have him sit in bed waiting naked for a few minutes. Wear perfume and nice lingerie. Put out some candles.

This two-handed technique involves going hand-over-hand. First skim a fingertip lightly on the line on underneath side of the penis. Then fondle the balls with some oil. Now it's time to oil-up your hands. Start with a light grip over the head roll it down the shaft of the penis slowly. When you get to the bottom, the next hand does the same thing. Then alternate hands repeating the same motion.

After a minute reverse direction and go back up, slowly and gently. Don't go quite as long in the up direction. Then go back to the down motion. If your guy can last 10 minutes of this, you may need a rest. Push his cock into his stomach and rub it against his own abdomen. Then go back to the original technique, varying speed and hand pressure. Practicing what I preach. I was implementing my plan, as described, and Gary was delirious with arousal and pleasure.

By this time Gary was totally in love with my hands. When he got ready to cum, he was moaning strange noises, like if you were out of balance on the roof of a tall building, "Oh my God, Aieee! Grr, ugh, grrh, ah, ah, ugh, aaaahh!". His eruption projected sperm so far, that both of us burst out laughing. The cum sprayed jets a distance of 4 feet and landed on one of the pillows! "Oh, Whew, Ah, Ah, Whew, oh, man, Whew, Ooo-wee. Oh, baby." There was gooey semen all of my hands and also covering his stomach and pubic area.

Believe it or not, he was so emotional after such a draining orgasm that Gary cried afterwards, tears streaming down his cheeks, mumbling incoherently,

We cuddled for about 15 minutes and laughed together, until he couldn't keep his eyes open. Cute little baby.

I loved the intimacy and power of this love-making session. I know he will be begging me soon. It's the best way to thank your guy for a perfect relationship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Appreciation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds