• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Woman Strapons Haitian Guy

Quebec Woman Strapons Haitian Guy

My name is Minerva Saint-Joseph. A five-foot-ten, pleasantly voluptuous, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, red-haired and green-eyed French Canadian woman living in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Simply put, I am the Queen of Mean. Ask almost anyone in BDSM circles in the Province of Quebec and all across the Confederation of Canada. They've heard of me. If it is Taboo, then I've definitely done it. Trust me on that one. I don't know why people think that the Taboo isn't mean to be played with. If it weren't so damn titillating then it wouldn't be called Taboo. It's just how I live my life, you know?

Folks, today you have the pleasure of meeting a truly uniquely perverted woman. I'm not just curvy, sexy and downright vicious in bed. I've got a brain the size of Saturn. I hold a Master's degree in Business Administration from McGill University in the City of Montreal. Graduated in 2008. I currently work for the Henderson & Wagner Corporation and they have no idea that one of their fast-rising executives is an Amateur Dominatrix. My specialty? The forbidden, be it racial, religious or cultural. And I like it that way. More fun for me, you know?

Right now, I'm sodomizing my sexy Haitian boyfriend Ernest Magloire with a thick strap-on dildo. And you know what? While thrusting the dildo deep into his ass, I call him every name in the book. I called him a savage, a dumb ass Black punk and a loser. I called him a nappy-headed thug and a dumb-ass Savage. All with his expressed permission of course. You see, Ernest is really into Race Play. The most disturbing aspect of BDSM. Long has he sought a sexy White Mistress whom he could be a Slave to. At last, he found me. And we've been together ever since. I have a thing for Black men, you see. Especially tall, burly and downright intimidating Black guys like Ernest Magloire. At six foot four and two hundred and sixty pounds, he's quite imposing in the eyes of many. With his dreadlocks and jet-Black skin, many see him as a bit scary. To me, he's sex on legs. I wanted to fuck him the moment I laid eyes on him.

I whip Ernest as I slam the dildo deep inside his well-lubricated asshole. If only his buddies at Concordia University could see him now. He's a linebacker on the Concordia University Men's Varsity Football team, you know. A burly bastard who knocks down the strongest guys in Canadian University Football. Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me how it's the most macho of guys who seem to crave intense female domination. The jocks, the wealthy businessmen and the roughnecks. Never the waiters or cab drivers. Always the 'power guys'. Maybe a psychologist could explain that one to me one of these days.

Ernest screams as I ram the dildo into the forbidden depths of his asshole. I smack him hard and tell him to shut the fuck up. I dig my sharp fingernails into the tender skin of his hips and shove the dildo even deeper inside of him. I love fucking my savage in the ass with the biggest, thickest strap-on dildo I've got. I flip him on his back in order to look into his eyes as I fuck him in the ass. Ernest has tears streaming down his ruggedly handsome face. I bend over and lick the tears off his face. Surprised by this tender gesture, he smiles. I smack him hard. That's what he gets for letting his guard down. I smile as his expression changes from one of happiness to one of surprise. I love fucking with my Slaves minds. It's almost as much fun as tormenting them physically and sexually.

Why am I doing this to my boyfriend? The answer might surprise you. Simply put, I love the guy to death. And I would do anything for him. My sexy, church-going, gorgeous Haitian-Canadian boyfriend. We met at a BDSM convention ironically held in Montreal-Nord. Why is that ironic? Montreal-Nord is the most Haitian-dominated borough of the City of Montreal. And Haitians are for the most part a hard-working and God-fearing bunch. Holding a BDSM convention on their turf was like asking for trouble. Yet I was surprised at how many Black men and Black women came to the convention. Usually, there are a few Asians and a couple of Hispanics at these largely White conventions. Yet this year, there were twenty six Black people among the eighty four people who showed up at the convention. How about that? Hurray for diversity. And I'm thrilled that my Ernest was one of them.

As he first walked through the convention, he got ogled by a bunch of giggly white chicks and got cold stares from some of the white men. His eyes zeroed in on me and didn't let go. The guy simply oozed intimidation and masculine prowess. The women in the room could feel it and they were drawn to him. The men could see it clear as day and they were hating on him, as he likes to say. Never one to back down before anyone, I smiled and walked up to him. I introduced myself as Mistress Minerva. Ernest looked into my eyes and at once I knew what he was. Every dominatrix worthy of the name knows a submissive when she sees one. It doesn't matter if they're big and tall, or short and skinny. It doesn't matter if they're black as midnight or white as snow. A submissive is a submissive. All you have to do is look in their eyes and you will see their true self. I smiled to myself as Ernest bowed and gently kissed my hand. This was going to be fun.

We really clicked, and talked for the whole night. The other girls at the convention gave me the evil eye for stealing away the most delicious-looking piece of man meat on the premises. Tough luck, ladies. Better luck next time. That night I took Ernest home and ravished him. I had him naked, on his knees, licking my pussy like his life depended on it. And he was really good at eating pussy, folks. He licked my pussy and fingered my twat like there was no tomorrow. Had me squealing like a bitch right here on my bed. Then I put a condom on his nine-inch, uncircumcised Black cock and rode him for all he was worth. I just climbed on top of him and straddled him. Ernest put his hands on my hips and thrust his dick into my snatch. He fucked me good that first night, and I really relish banging him. Since then, I've learned to enjoy having him stick his big dick in other holes of mine, like my mouth and my asshole. I love his dick in my asshole. It feels really good, especially when I'm properly lubricated. Of course, I find it infinitely more fun to strap it on and fuck my sexy Black man in the ass after bending him over and properly spanking him.

Which is exactly why I'm berating him and stuffing his ass with my thickest, meanest dildo. My manly and absolutely macho Black stud is squealing like a little bitch. Well, it was his fantasy to play the role of a Black male slave who gets caught and punished by his dominant White female Plantation Mistress. A lot of women would balk at something this sordid but it doesn't bother me. That's why I happily called my favourite Black stud a dumb-ass savage while stretching his asshole with my dildo. After fucking him like this for a good while, I pulled the dildo out of him. I look at his now gaping asshole, admiring my handiwork. I love what I've done to him. I spit inside Ernest's asshole. My sexy Black stud groans in pain. I playfully smack his hard cock, then kiss him on the lips.

Ernest is happy to be my Black male slave, folks. He loves it when I call him a savage. He doesn't find it offensive at all. I love him for being so open-minded. And I love stretching his asshole with my strap-on dildo every day. I think more White women should go buy strap-on dildos and find some macho Black men to fuck. I think the world would be a better place if we did that. The union of opposites, you know? It works for us and it can work for you too!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Woman Strapons Haitian Guy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds