• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Katie the Whore Ch. 01

Katie the Whore Ch. 01

12

Eddie was walking along the road of Central Square Park. This region is packed with drug-dealers, short time gangsters, and quite fill up with lots of drug addicted teenagers and young adult. He felt kind of uncomfortable cause in his entire life of 19 years he avoided places like this. Lots of his friends were into some tricky business to earn money except him.

But recently he hooked up with some guys he met at a local bar and he wanted to buy himself a car, so he needed some raw cash, those guys were looking for some new boy to do deliveries to avoid the cop tails. It didn't take those guys much time to learn that Eddie is in need of money, and slowly they convinced him to do some deliveries for a little price. However that little was huge for him, about 1 grand. So he was there in the middle of the park and waited for some guys, they mentioned their dress codes and all; he was smoking with shaky hands. He didn't notice how much time passed before he saw two guys wearing red and black t-shirts, Eddie let out a sigh of relief. He approached them and followed those instructions.

One of them spoke, "So, I assume it is heavy enough?"

Eddie nodded and replied, "Heavy enough, check for yourself."

The guy in red shit smirked a little, "This is your first delivery, boy? You are shaking like a leaf."

Eddie's palm was sweaty, he was suffocating in this atmosphere and eager to get the hell out of there, "Yes, it is, umn, my first time."

Eddie couldn't follow the eyes of the two guys and what they were thinking until he hit his head against something and everything went black. When Eddie woke up, his head was still in pain, he couldn't see the other people properly, he heard a familiar voice, it was the leader of the group who gave him the job,

"Fuck, you couldn't even deliver a single fucking good? It was worth 25 grand you son of a whore."

One of the guys pointed a gun at his head, while the leader kept on saying, "Since, you were happy for that 1 grand only, it is quite obvious that you can't pay us 25 grand back. OK, can you?"

Eddie was afraid enough to wet himself right there, he looked into his eyes and said in a trembling voice, "Well, I can call my sister, to see whether she can, umn, help me out a little."

Those guys laughed a little, and one of them teasingly said while swinging his gun in front of Eddie's face, "So, you are planning to sell your sister to us for your life?"

Eddie didn't reply, he wanted to keep his sister, Katie safe from these people but on the other hand he wasn't ready to die at all, he was in rolling in this emotional rolling-coaster, until the leader spoke,

"Give your sister a call and tell her to wait for you in front of Malibu club, wearing some black outfit."

Eddie was kind of relieved to know that he may live for a while, so he dialed Katie's number and spoke to her, tried his best to hide the tension within him,

"Hey Sister, what's up, well can you do me a favor? I am in middle of a school classmate's party, Joey... Yeah him, well since he knows you pretty well, he wants you to attend the party as my sister, as a guest ........ And uh, it is in Malibu club, so wait outside it and black dress is compulsory sister....... So, can you? ............. Thanks, sis I love you."

Eddie looked at those guys, "Done. Let me go now, please."

The guy standing next to the leader, said, "Well, in Malibu club, the official dress code is white, so your sister will be easy to spot out, and ",

he started to walk towards Eddie, taking out his gun equipped with a silencer, and hold it in front of Eddie's face,

"Kid, you know too much and this is a risky business, we can't let you go out of this now. And see, you betrayed your sister too in the process, and betrayal is something we hate, any last words?"

He pointed the gun directly at his forehead, while Eddie begged for his life, "Please, I promise not to tell the cops anything about it, or some other guy, please let me go."

The man sighed, "We can't take that risk kid, it is business and we need to scrap out some junks in the end."

He pulled the trigger without any emotions, while the bullet simply dig a hole in his head, poor Eddie laying on the floor, a dead 19 year old boy. Few hours later after Eddie was killed by them, his sister was standing in front of the club, anxiously because Eddie was not answering the phone. She went inside the club and looked for Eddie or Joey, but there wasn't any sign of them, two guys, probably some of the guards she thought approached her, with a smile on their face,

"Katie, I suppose? Well, Eddie, you brother is asking for you."

Katie felt a huge burden getting lifted off her chest; she exhales deeply, placing her hand on her chest, "Ok, I am coming, show me the way, I was so afraid when he wasn't answering his phone."

Both of the guards just shake away the question lightly, "In the main floor, mobile phones are not allowed, that's why. So follow us, please."

She started to follow both of them, with blind trust; little did she know that the Malibu club is actually owned by the same gang that killed her brother, Eddie. The guards escorted her to the private main floor, where the a tall man, about 6'5" approached her with a cold expression, wearing a white suit, without hiding anything, or any sort of round about approach, he directly told,

"Listen Katie, your brother entered into some fishy illegal drug dealing, and he was killed by some of the dealers, he pissed. But, he owned us about 25 grand, think you can pay for him?"

Katie dropped on the floor, with a shocking look on her eyes, "Dead? But... my brother is an innocent boy, he never even touched a smoke, why would he do something like that, you are lying... off course you are!"

The man didn't have any of his expression changed, "We don't have time to made up lies here, Miss Katie, can you pay or not?"

Katie and her brother belonged to a mediocre family and so there wasn't any way for her to pay that much amount, right at that moment, she answered, "No."

A dark shadow descended upon the face of the white suited guy, "Well, you have to pay us with your body then. Hope you understand what I am trying to say."

Katie was frozen solid, she screamed out in fear, and tried her best to reason with them, "But you just can't use my like that. I will call the cop to arrest you for murdering my brother and for trying to take advantage of me."

She trembled with fear and looked at everybody in the room, looking for an exit. Two of the guards, who escorted Katie into the room, kicked her hard on the stomach, she was never even spanked before, so it didn't took her more than few kicks to make her sob. The white guy started to walk towards his own private room, in the club and motioned the two guards to throw her inside. The guards kept on hurting her roughly and threw her inside the room and left the spot.

The white suited guy, "My name is Henry, and these are my people out there. Since your brother was in heavy debt, I have no choice but to force you to serve us with your body. But you will get salary too, 1 grand for one month service, and I will take half-a-grand each month as a payback. So at that rate it will take you 5 years for the debt to completely pay-off, you can go then. Any question?"

Poor Katie was groaning with the pain, she was a gentle type girl and this physical beating made her almost cripple for the time being, she answered with a tone of fear, "No, Mr. Henry."

Henry smiled, "Good, we two will be leaving for a country you don't need to know the name, and there are many important people, so you will be needed to train first. Well, let us begin the training here and we will rehearsal it in the ship also. It will take us about 40 days to reach the destination. Now, strip, let me check my whore. Strip off completely." She was a 20 year old virgin and didn't quite learn about her fetish also like most of the people do by reading erotica and all, but she started to get a wet feeling in between her legs, while stripping off, actually she was a secret humiliation addict. She slowly stripped off completely and turns around, facing Henry, covering her cunt and boobs with her hands. Henry slapped her face tightly, "Hands beside you, no covering yourself, BITCH!!"

Katie removed her hands almost at an instant placing them beside her; she looked at the guy, trying to hide all those sweaty feelings. Katie was a girl of perfect shape, she was a brunette and her eyes are as green as malachite. Her boobs are full circle shaped and firm, but her best feature was her butt. Two butt cheeks separated by a narrow valley, where lays her darkest hole. Henry's eyes locked to her shaved cunt, he kneeled before her and shoved his middle finger into her wet pussy, "Wow, wet already I see. Tell me, why are you wet?"

Poor Katie's throat felt dry, though her body was enjoying every moment of it but not her mind. She started to build up her answer, "Well, honestly I don't know, this embarrassment turned me on a little."

Henry started to slide his finger up and down her cunt, and continued, "I am going to ask you a few questions. Every wrong answer will result a slap in the face, since this is your first training, I am being so kind."

Katie was moaning from the finger and nodded. Henry was sexually stimulating her to decrease her concentration while the question will be asked. The main reason for that was, since Henry wanted to make her a perfect whore, she needs to be disciplined all the time, even when she is enjoying physical pleasure.

Henry waited for a while, till Katie grasped the frequency of Henry's finger, she was moaning in rhythm, and then Henry asked, "Who are you?" Katie's eyes were closed and she replied, "I am Kati.... "

She was cut off by a strong slap on her face as Henry shouted, "Wrong try again, Slut."

Katie was puzzled, her moaning stop and her cheek was stinging from the slap, she looked at Henry with pure puzzled eyes, "But I am..."

Henry again slapped her face, harder than previous time, but during the entire time, his finger kept on fucking her, "Think again."

This time Katie waited for a while and after that the right answer stroked her head as she answered, "I am your whore, Mr. Henry."

Henry patted her butt cheek and smiled looking at her, "Nice answer, so second question Katie. What do you like to do?"

Katie was glad to answer correctly and she though for the second one for a while and began like, "I love watch..."

Henry started to pull her left nipple strongly and started to rebuke again, "Whore, you never learn, such a slut. It is good that you are my whore now, with this IQ you are not fit for the world as a normal people."

She was screaming in pain while Henry was abusing her nipple, she started to scream out her answer, correct this time, "I love, anything you want me to do, Sir."

Henry kept on pulling her nipples for few minutes before releasing them, "Ok, good answer. So now I think it is time to start your original training."

He pulled out his fingers in a swift motion from her cunt as she screamed a little, he enjoyed the naked view of his slave, such a beautiful body, tears rolling down her white cheeks, from her green eyes, "Go, dress up again."

She was more than happy to obey as she quickly slipped inside her dress again, though one part of her mind wanted to cum right then, but she kept that under control. Henry handed her a wireless microphone and told her to put it on, she put it on and looked at him, with a curiosity.

Henry explained, "Well, you are going to perform a show for my friends and partners on the main floor now, I want you to follow every instructions I gave you via this microphone, this is not some ordinary thing, it can read a particular frequency, which is in this case, the same frequency of my microphone here"

He turned his head a little to show her the microphone. He added after pausing a little, "Any questions?"

She replied calmly, "No sir." At this point, the same two guards entered the room and escorted her to the stage in main hall.

There was a guy announcing down there, "Well for today's special attraction, a show will be performed by Miss Katie. Give her a big hand."

Katie made her first appearance on the stage while people were clapping their hands, welcoming her. People were definitely excited to see such a girl on the stage and waited for the show to begin.

Henry was sitting on a chair at a distance from main crowd and spoke through his headphone, "Give an introduction of yours, a short one."

Katie took the mike from the announcer's hand trembling with fear and humiliation, "Hello everyone, good evening. This is my first stage performance."

It was such an irony that in her first stage performance she is doing something like this. She paused for a little till she added, "I am a whore for Mr. Henry."

The hall was filled up with cat whistles and other erotic noises, because the people got a basic idea about the show. The moaning and cat whistles continued, till the announcer with another mike, told the audiences to keep their voices down.

Henry started to speak again, when the voices came down, "Tell them, you are into some strip game and game will be you versus everybody, and a shouting competition. Hope you got it and don't talk back, whore."

She started to cry a little, seeing which, Henry talked again, "Don't worry you won't cry after this day. Consider this to be your training."

Katie looked at the crowd, all of them looking at her with a lust, she closed her eyes and started making the announcement, "Well, there is a shouting competition, if all of you guy's voice, combined, is louder than mine, then I will strip one item of my clothing each time you win."

There went another thunder of laughter along the room, as the result was obvious.

She tried to shout back for two times, when she lost her shoes and socks, but then the public started shouting, "STRIP SLUT, STRIP SLUT, WE WANT TO SEE YOU NAKED, YOU WHORE " and lot more similar phrases, she didn't even tried to shout back and quietly kept on stripping and handed her clothes to the announcer when she is all naked.

The people gasped to see, such a cute girl, naked in front of them, they started to videotape the whole thing, and there were so much flash light as people started to take her picture. She waited for a time being, as people again went calm after the rush of taking her picture stopped, she waited for another comment from Henry, and it didn't take him pretty long to find another way to humiliate poor Katie.

Katie's microphone started to make sound again, as she heard Henry's voice, "Arrange another competition, slut, this time, for men, tell them if they are able to hit you by throwing something really embarrassing, then there is a reward, for your face, boobs, ass and cunt."

Katie was horrified again, she took long 5 minutes to figure out what to do, she grab her mike again and announced, "There is another competition for MEN, this time you guys should throw, ...... umn, shoes at me from 5 rows away, the first person to hit me will be handsomely rewarded, different rewards for different areas. First, umn, you guys start with my ass."

Humiliated Katie turned and bend over presenting her ass to the crowd, while she turned bit red from the crowd's laughter, she also added, "And a worker here will bring you guys the shoes back, after this even so that you can continue with the next event, and only one chance per person."

She didn't stop crying even for one second, it was kind of surprise to her also, thinking how much water can her eyes produce.

Soon the exciting even began, few shoes landed on the back of her legs, back of her head, few missing her by a long distance, until one shoe hit her butt directly, the crow congratulated him, "Well done, buddy, that was a clear hit."

Few guys out of pure jealousy started to say, "Lucky bustard" or "damn, son of a bitch."

Katie turned towards the crowd again, and speak with a trembling voice, "Congratulation Sir, you are hereby rewarded with my asshole till you cum."

The crowd went silent on hearing the comment, they didn't expect this show to be such exciting and fun for them, and Henry was giggling with joy, as he looked at the blushing face of his Whore.

Katie made another announcement, "Aim for my Boobs."

This time, guessing what might the reward be, people started to aim carefully, till one hit her on the left boob.

Katie moaned from the pain and a little pleasure out of this humiliation, "Congratulation Sir, you can suck my both boobs, for 1 hour, this is your reward."

As time passed the crowd becomes more and more horny and excited, people were touching the tents in their pants, the hall were filled with little moans, and deep exhaling. Katie looked at the crowd, not knowing what to do now, she was deathly afraid.

She took long to speak again; Henry got a little pissed off as she heard Henry's voice, "Continue or this will be even worse."

Katie swallowed and looked around helplessly and made another announcement for her pussy. Soon there was another winner, who got the chance of having vaginal sex with her tight virgin pussy. Feeling her tension, the announcer handed her a glass of water, to wet her throat, she warmly thanked him and drank up the glass, she placed the empty glass on the stage floor.

She took a deep breath and started the final announcement, "Now, for the final event, aim for my face, but please do it gently, thank you sir." Again a shower of shoes started to rain down around her, few hitting her in different places, but not on her face.

This continued for a while, until one guy throws his shoe with full force aiming for her face, shouting,

"Starting from when, does a whore get to choose how hard they will be hit?"

and that shoe landed on her face with a smack, it was so sudden that she fell on the stage on her back, the entire hall bursts into laughter as few of them agreed with the guy.

But past all these comments, she heard another voice of Henry, "He made a good comment, you should reward him with something more than a stinky blow-job."

Her voice was almost chocked with tears and she commented back to Henry, "Stinky.... my blow-job is stin..."

She started to sob like a little girl on the stage, adding more amusement for everybody there. Katie didn't get up from the floor and announced, between her sobs, "Congratulation Sir, you deserve a Blow-job from me, as your reward and for making a good comment which reminded me of my position; you can use me for excretory purposes. I hope you can understand sir."

The entire hall went quiet for the guy to speak up, as he shouted, the entire hall broke into hilarious laughter, "No, I don't BITCH; tell me, what does it mean."

Katie looked at the guy, with a defeated look, these guys were planning to break the pretty last of her, she thought, "This is just training, maybe I won't feel that bad after I am adjusted to it."

She looked and explained it, stammering between words, "You can pee inside my mouth after enjoying the blow-job, Sir."

The people looked at the guy to hear his answer, there was pin-drop silence prevailing in the room. The guy chuckled and said in an annoying tone, "I can't hear you, you dumb-ass, say it louder."

Everyone was enjoying the way the guy was making her humiliate her, as she shouted over her microphone to reach her voice, past the noise in the hall, "You CAN PEE IN MY MOUTH, Sir as a bonus!!"

The announcer appeared on the stage again, "OK, those who are in the lucky rewarded list, come here now."

She positioned herself, doggy-style, showing off her wet cunt and asshole to the crowd, and waited for the show to enter the 2nd level.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Katie the Whore Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds