• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Saga of Kelly Ch. 03

The Saga of Kelly Ch. 03

As Matt left to go answer the door, Kelly got out of the tub and dried herself off. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she contemplated what just happened. She had just given head to her nephew and enjoyed it. And the funny thing about it, she didn't really feel all that guilty. She began to feel very aroused at the thought of fucking her nephew and having that beautiful 8 inch cock stuffing her full.

But that would have to wait. Right now, she had to get ready for Danni's visit. Usually, she looked forward to visits with Danni and watching porn and drinking beer. But today was different. Maybe she could get Danni to come back another time and she Matt could continue with what they had started. As she walked out of her bathroom and into her room, the thought appealed to her more and more. Yes, that is what she would do. Matt was in for the sex experience of his life.

Matt skipped down the stairs with a happy heart and semi hard cock. His aunt Kelly had just given him the best blow job of his life and he wanted more. He had no doubt that sex with her would be out of this world. He couldn't wait till this Danni chick left so he could expand on his relationship with his aunt.

As Danni knocked on the door again, she heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. She was horny as hell. She and her husband hadn't had sex in over two weeks and it didn't look as if the drought would end soon. He was off on some business trip to New York and wouldn't be back for another six or seven days. She was looking forward to an afternoon with Kelly watching porn and drinking beer, and hopefully, a good girl on girl sex session. She and Kelly were always in the mood for sex. She loved the way Kelly ate her pussy and sucked her tits. She also loved the way that they both loved a good fucking from a strap-on.

As Danni was getting all wet and hot, the door swung open and there was Matt. A young man who looked like he could fulfill every sexual fantasy a woman could have. He was tall, good looking, and sporting a beautiful erection she could see through his clothes. She just gaped at him. He smiled at her. He knew he often had that effect on women.

"Hi" he said, and extended his hand to her. "I'm Kelly's nephew Matt. You must be Danni. She said you were coming."

"Ye-yes" she stammered. Barely unable to speak as she extended her hand to shake his. The fun she could have with this young hunk of a man. His large hands enveloped hers in warmth and strength. Oh how she would love those hands all over her.

"Won't you come in?" He asked.

"Oh, yes." She said as she stepped through the door. "Are you going to stay and watch movies with us today?"

"Oh, I don't know. I don't want to intrude on your day." he said bashfully.

"I think it'll be ok. I don't think your aunt will mind one bit." she said hopefully. "Where is Kelly anyway? I'll go smooth the way."

"She is getting out of the bath."

"Well, you go get the drinks and I'll go talk to her. Be right back." Danni said as she bounded up the stairs.

Matt went to the kitchen to get the beer and return to the living room. As he sat down, his mind began to wonder. That Danni was a sex pot. Nice ass, big tits and a nice kissable mouth that looked as if it could suck a good dick. Matt's dick began to get hard again.

As Danni walked down the hall, she heard Kelly moving around and humming in her bedroom. As she stepped up to the door, she saw Kelly with one leg on the bed putting lotion on herself. Danni got a good look at her tits hanging and the smile on her face. It was a face Danni knew well. Like she'd just had good sex. But that was impossible because the only male here was her nephew. She must have just fingered herself to a good orgasm in the bath. That made Danni even hornier.

"Hey girl," Danni said as she entered the room, causing Kelly to jump.

"Oh, hey girl. You ready to see this movie?" Kelly said.

"Of course. But I'm so horny right now, I could hump the bedpost," she said. "And you never told me you had a god as a nephew. Damn he's fine. I'd love to do him."

"He is quite handsome isn't he? Buuuut, he's my nephew," Kelly said. Hoping that she could hide her lust for him.

"Why does that matter? He's a man, you're a woman. You should rock his world," Danni stated.

Kelly tried to look appalled. "But that would be incest!"

"If I tell you something, you promise not to tell anyone else?" Danni asked.

"I promise." Kelly replied.

"I have a nephew about 22 and we've had sex at least a dozen or more times. And, my brother and I have been having sex since we were teens. And we love it. I have even fucked them both at the same time." Danni confided.

Kelly looked on in complete shock. All she could do was put her hand to her mouth and try to close it. Her pussy dripped with arousal. "I had no idea. I just thought you were really close. I should have known by the way Max looks at you."

"Enough of that come here and let me suck those big, beautiful tits of yours." Danni said.

"Sure thing baby." Kelly said as she forgot about Matt downstairs.

After about 15 minutes, Matt wondered what was taking so long. He decided to check and see. He stepped quietly up the stairs and down the hall to Kelly's room. As he neared the room, he heard moaning. As he got to the door, he peaked in to see. When he did, he realized how much of a slut his aunt Kelly was. She was bent over between Danni's legs eating pussy for all she was worth. He could see her pussy really good from his vantage point. He could tell how horny she was by the juices dripping from her pussy. His cock was rock hard now. Danni was fully nude and leaned back on the bed enjoying what he new to be a fabulous head job. He felt his cock grow at least another 2 inches. He began to stroke it through his shorts. Just then, he looked into Danni's face and saw her looking directly at him smiling. She motioned for him to enter and be quiet. He did as he was told. He began to strip down as he walked into the room. By the time the got behind Kelly, his pants were down.

Matt was holding his cock in his hand as Danni motioned for him to stick it in his aunt. Consumed with lust, he did just that. At first, Kelly was so absorbed in eating pussy, she didn't mind the thick, hard cock that was entering her pussy. It felt so good, that she rocked back on it and began to fuck it. It didn't dawn on her that she was fucking her nephew.

"Fuck your aunt good Matt!" Danny hissed at him.

Kelly's eyes opened wide. She was fucking her nephew in front of someone. Now her secret was out. There was no turning back now. She began to fuck him with a renewed vigor. Matt began to pound into her with gusto. Kelly began to moan loudly.

"Oh Matt! You're going to make me cum!!" Kelly screamed. "Fuck me baby, fuck me!!!"

Matt pounded into her for all he was worth. This might be his only chance to pleasure himself with his aunt, and he was going to make the most of it. Besides the fact that this was the best pussy he had ever had his dick in.

Danni pulled back to watch the incestuous action and finger herself. The more she watched the harder she worked her pussy. She too was on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm.

"Oh Matt, I'm cumming!! Fuck your auntie's pussy!! Fuck it hard!! "Kelly screamed.

"I'm cumming aunty, I'm cumming!!" Matt growled as he unloaded his seed into her pussy. It felt so good to cum inside his aunt. He never wanted to take his dick out of her.

Kelly began to cum and cum hard. She screamed in pure pleasure as she felt her nephew spew his hot cum inside her. Her pussy began to pulsate around his cock and draw out more cum. When she finally finished, she collapsed onto the bed with her knees on the floor.

As Matt withdrew his dick from Kelly, Danni got off the bed and began to suck him clean of all the mixed juices of him and Kelly, and any remaining cum in his dick. Matt's dick felt oh so good inside Danni's hot, wet mouth. Danni let his dick slide out of her mouth with a pop as it began to go limp.

"I hope you're not done for the day. "she said as she looked him in the eye.

"Not on your life." he said as he looked at her.

"I'm sure he isn't." Kelly said as she got off the floor and came over to put her arms around Matt.

Matt knew then this would be a wonderful day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Saga of Kelly Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds