• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Brandi and Kelly Ch. 08

Brandi and Kelly Ch. 08

123

Chapter 8

Brandi is in dire trouble

"Hi Kevin, hey, slow down," John told him. He switched the phone to the other ear and picked up a pen.

"I've lost her John! I shouldn't have let her go back to school. You know how they are, these submissive women, so manipulative. She talked me into letting her go back before she was ready. I kept an eye on her at first break this morning, made her report to me," Kevin moaned into the phone.

"Hold on Kevin. You're blaming yourself then trying to shift it back onto Brandi. Now calm down and tell me the facts. That's better. So she disappeared after leaving class on the way to meet you at the library. You know better than me her state of mind, so what do you think happened?" John sighed audibly into the phone.

Kevin was usually so logical and calm whereas now John could tell he was angry and worried. He was learning fast but this was beyond his skill level and experience. It was no mean feat looking after a young woman recently subjected to a strict regime of slave training.

It made her vulnerable to anyone with a strong personality, so John assumed she had become caught up with friends and strayed from the meeting. Or, it could be worse, as Kevin was obviously thinking.

Brandi had been caged and forced to submit to a very experienced trader who sold women stressed into complete submission. She and her friend, Kelly, only just survived the experience.

Kelly had been kidnapped and Brandi volunteered to be sold as a novice slave to the kidnapper. The plan worked as Brandi found her friend and they were rescued; though not before they had been subjected to a cruel mental and physical training designed to break their spirit.

For the past two weeks Kevin had been looking after Brandi when she became bored and cajoled him into letting her go back to school. Though two weeks wasn't long enough to mend the damage done in that terrible dungeon, he reluctantly relented.

"Let's talk it through Kevin. She hasn't turned up at the library or at your home. Phone her parents to see if she's there. Well, tell them you're from the school library and have a book she requested," John sighed again.

He could guess what more or less happened. "Phone some of the girls in her class; see if they've seen her or know where she might be and get more numbers from each one you phone. I'll talk to Kelly she might have an idea, yea, I'll phone you back. Keep in touch and don't forget - the worst scenario you think of won't happen," John tried to sound confident.

"Where's Kelly?" he asked one of the women.

"She's been working hard all day John, leave her be, she's enjoying herself after chores. I'll look after you master," Slut Slave answered. She wandered over to him to rub a firm pair of bare breasts against his shirt.

She never wore clothes and was always ready for him, but right now he was in a hurry. "I need to talk to her about Brandi. Where is she?" he demanded.

Slut Slave picked up on his urgency and stopped the impromptu teasing. "She's in the pony arena, what's wrong?" she asked, but John was quickly striding out of the kitchen.

"Joy Bell! Here pony," John called. Kelly was practising her gait, lifting each knee high in a proud trot around the practice arena. She wore an all encompassing leather pony-girl outfit, with a tall head-plume of feathers that bounced as she practised the gracious moves.

The plume was only worn when a high skill level had been reached and Kelly had thrown herself into the training to quickly achieve it. She obviously enjoyed the role and had become an elegant Pony-Girl. The tight leather left a pronounced 'camel toe' between the legs revealing how excited she was.

John had worked with her and soon discovered she wanted to be controlled and this life style certainly did that. The suit held both arms tight to her sides leaving them helpless. Specially designed boots in the form of hoofs were worn so she no longer walked but pranced or trotted, always lifting her knees up high.

John watched her trot over to him with a tinkling of bells ringing in time with the high steps. Both breasts were pushed out of openings in the outfit with little silver bells attached to nipple rings.

"You look wonderful Joy Bell, the stance is perfect," John commented. He noted how proudly she stood with breasts thrust forward, back straight and head held high.

Her bottom was carved between the cheeks by thin leather, leaving two fleshy hemispheres ripe for a whip when she was harnessed to a buggy.

John didn't want to upset her for she too was recovering from the harsh training and poor Kelly had been mistreated longer than her friend. She was naturally submissive to start with so maybe she fell into the role more quickly, though this could have been an advantage. Maybe she fought against it less and suffered less.

"Brandi went back to UCLA to day," he said, watching her carefully.

A frown of worry passed over her face briefly. It had only been a couple of weeks but Kelly had responded well. She had thrown herself into practising to be a first class Pony-Girl which helped wipe away the arduous slave training in the hands of that fanatic.

"Kevin has lost her at school. Any idea where she might have gone? Could she have gone back to her parent's house, maybe?" John asked.

Kelly looked at him with a frown, one of concentration this time.

"She was supposed to meet him in the library after classes but didn't turn up. He's contacted a couple of your classmates but no sign of her so far," he said gently.

Several weeks ago Kelly had disappeared too, kidnapped by Thomas. He wanted to reassure her it couldn't have anything to do with him yet didn't want to remind her of that despicable man.

"The two sluts, Teresa and her friend," Kelly said, while nodding her head, considering the prospect.

"Who are they?" John asked.

"They're in the same class as us. Brandi and Kevin had a run in with them before," she crumpled slightly then took a deep breath and straightened herself up. "When I was kidnapped, they ran into them at a store in town," Kelly whispered.

"Those two, I remember Kevin say he kicked ass, literally. Is this Teresa character an experienced dominant?" he asked.

"No! No way, she's just a bully. The way we are now, after being in that dungeon, I guess Brandi would be vulnerable to her. She keeps her friend under control, so yea, she could have taken control of Brandi. Home I guess. Her parents are always away somewhere, so she has a free run of the place," Kelly said.

"Thanks Joy Bell, I'll tell Kevin. You can return to the pony practise, you look magnificent, well done," he complimented her. She raised her shoulders straightening up her whole body showing off the plumes above her head and trotted off across the arena.

He watched her tail, attached to a butt plug fitted into her bottom, as she proudly raised it. She had learnt to impressively twitch and control the tail with her anal muscles.

***

Kevin tried another number and got through to Joann. At least she knew where Teresa lived. The house was secluded, surrounded by trees, up a short driveway. It was easy to wander around looking in windows but there was no sign of anyone in.

The doors were locked otherwise he would have barged in to search the place despite any opposition. Back in his car he slammed a fist against the steering wheel and cursed. It was one thing for John to tell him it had happened and recriminations could wait till later but he felt so guilty he could scream with frustration.

He built up a list from the many calls made, which included almost everyone in Brandi's class. Teresa wasn't answering so maybe the two bitches weren't together after all. Even if they were they may not have Brandi with them.

He got his phone out and dialled another number gained from one of Brandi's classmates.

Zoe had seen the three of them earlier! Kevin kept calm while he sweet talked her, asking about class and how long she had been Vegan. All the time he wanted to shout at the silly mare and demand a certain phone number.

He waited while she pressed keys on her phone and his heart missed a beat when the phone went dead for a long awful second.

"Thanks Zoe, I'll give you a big hug when I see you next," he almost shouted in glee into the phone. Hanging up he didn't hear the little excited giggle of pleasure she gave.

He had Cindy's number! The girl was under Teresa's thumb but if she answered he might be able to work something out. The phone rang and rang. "Pick up you stupid cow, pick up damn it!"

"Hi!" Kevin mumbled into the phone, no longer sure of what to say. It was important not to blow it. Keeping his voice low he hoped not to be recognised as Cindy would be tipped off. They would know he was looking for Brandi and probably hang up.

"Where are you? You coming to the party?" he asked.

"What party? I gotta go," Cindy said and hung up.

Kevin sat with the phone in his hand watching the tremble spread up his arm. "Think! What did I learn from that exchange?" he was trying to treat it with the dispassion of a psychology session.

He heard Teresa tell Cindy to hang up so they were together. What else? Was there anything in her voice? She was the usual vacuous dumb blonde. Was there a clue as to where they were? "Think damn it!" he shouted, while still parked in Teresa's driveway.

He phoned again but she didn't pick up. Did that mean they were up to something? Did it mean they had Brandi? Where? Kevin phoned John who dragged everything out of him bit by bit.

John phoned Cindy as she wouldn't recognise his number but she didn't answer.

***

A short stroll from the car was a mile of torment, like walking on broken glass. Brandi needed to get away from these two but not in this rough neighbourhood. She had no money, was dressed in a bizarre slut outfit showing off her body and could only take small steps with chains restricting her pace.

Besides all that, Teresa with her bullying tactics had tuned into her submissive side. It was demoralizing knowing she had been tricked into using a new learnt skill, to behave as a passive slave gyrl, which effectively tied her to Teresa. She couldn't get away or do anything without permission. All she could do was obey the damn bitch.

She kept her head down not wanting anyone she knew to see her dressed like this. What would these two bitches do and say if a friend or family member came up to her. They would surely humiliate her before them.

She imagined bumping into her cousin, Jerry, along this street. She couldn't tell him the get-up was a dare, or for charity, as she couldn't speak without permission. The two harridans would maximise the humiliation. He had a crush on her and was sure to stare at her exposed nipples.

Would they offer her nipples to him for the fun of it? She wouldn't be able to refuse whatever disgusting thing they proposed. He might be too embarrassed to take advantage but she would die of embarrassment being in that situation.

At family gatherings she would have to greet him knowing he had seen her pierced sex and nipples. If he had the courage he might even have touched them. It wouldn't be just uncomfortable it would be excruciatingly shameful.

Brandi recognised where they were and felt a surge of relief. She hoped and wished Kevin or even John was here for they would rescue her from these two devils.

Teresa walked in trying to look casual but felt a touch of nerves as this was the first time in such a wicked place. Cindy had been gripping Brandi's arm as ordered by her mentor but clasped it even tighter from anxiety.

The club had a bit of a reputation and they had very nearly entered before, only at the last minute they found some excuse to avoid it. So here they were in the notorious BDSM club with their very own submissive pet on a leash. Teresa considered both women were her pets but hadn't let on to Cindy.

They had dressed Brandi up in old clothes stashed in the back of Cindy's wardrobe. It had been tricky getting past Cindy's mom but she was already stoned before they arrived. By the time they left she was slumped in front of the television laughing inanely at a boring insurance commercial.

Cindy emphasised to Teresa she had never worn the clothes, not one item, and certainly not together. Cindy's embarrassment wore off as they modified the outfit to suit the look they wanted.

Brandi was pink and fluffy. It was a relief not to be paraded around in a mall where friends might see her. On a doll the clothes would look ridiculous and on her they looked bizarre. Not even a cross-dresser would dare consider such a getup.

The dress was very short and completely see-through. It wasn't that which was so humiliating, it was the colour and attachments. If she hadn't been so heavily trained to obey, Brandi would have run and hidden at the first opportunity.

This wasn't a fashion statement it was a wardrobe disaster.

Her hair had been piled up under a wide brimmed pink floppy hat that sprouted pink feathers. They had done a rather good job of it too. It was way over the top and very entertaining, except to the wearer.

The dress was an A-line starting below her breasts. They were held tight and pushed up into a deep cleavage. Her two tormentors had cut holes for her nipples which were decorated with cheap little plastic bells hanging from the piercings. The pink bells flashed and played an unrecognisable Christmas carol.

The short hem floated around her hips and was finished with a pink feather boa. The stiffness of the hem kept it out in a large hoop which bounced up and around like a merry-go-round with every movement. It was up at the front one moment, showing her tummy then at another angle showing her back or sides.

Light denier pink stockings were held in place by a salmon pink suspender belt. The panties were pink candy striped and were completely on view as the hem floated well above them.

The crotch had been cut out of them showing off her clit piercings. That would have been bad enough but the same cheap bells had been attached to the clit rings. Her pussy was flashing on and off in time with the hideous Christmas tune.

The pink ankle booties had hooks screwed into the heels with a chain attached between them. Brandi was forced to take small bouncy steps to keep up. The whole ensemble flounced along as a parade of fluffy pinkness.

She looked like some warped Christmas tree fairy decorated by a very sick person.

Brandi dare not look around despite the urgency of finding her rescuers. As a good pet slave she kept her head down ready for her mistress's next command. Besides, she had to concentrate on walking or she might fall over and it would be impossible to get up unaided.

Her mistress would probably beat her for making a spectacle of herself and she didn't want that. Even the thought of pain started her off and with her pussy on show she didn't want to become stoked up. On feeling her lips become puffy it was imperative to think of something else.

Kevin had warned her she wasn't ready to go back to school. She had pushed him into letting her go and here she was as a result. He was right she was far too vulnerable to be out on her own. The mind games and torture Thomas had inflicted left them both too submissive.

It was as through a switch was flicked in her head by anyone being domineering, or just bossy, turning her into a dutiful slave. Earlier this afternoon Teresa had used the usual bullying tactics, forcefully ordering her to do something and Brandi involuntarily switched into obedient slave mode.

From then on Teresa took advantage. A true master would look after her but Teresa knew nothing of this obligation. She had to get back to Kevin or John before it was too late. Brandi conceded Kevin was right, that a casual statement by anyone could trigger the indoctrination leaving her in a compliant state.

"Please Kevin, find me, help me, please," she whispered, like a prayer.

Teresa kept Brandi and Cindy close even hugging Brandi to them. They shuffled off to a booth which was available because there were few in the club that early in the evening. They were quickly brought drinks by a serving slave and so they relaxed a little sipping vodka martini, letting their eyes wander around the place.

The server was a guy in leather and chains. Not a very interesting getup until he turned away with their order showing off his cute bare ass. The two girls giggled at the sight.

A dark haired beauty sauntered across to the bar trailing a man on a leash. He wore a black leather hood with ears, mouth and one eye zipped up. A ball gag puffed out his cheeks and spit dangled from his forcefully parted lips.

His ass too hung out of the cowboy chaps and they could see his tackle was held in a leather pouch. Unlike the server he was completely helpless with chains holding his arms to his side and like Brandi there were chains between the heels of the cowboy boots.

The two girls compared the server's and his ass with a giggle. "Perhaps we could swap him for Brandi," Teresa smiled.

Brandi came to on hearing her name being mentioned. She couldn't see the smile on her mistress's lips and wondered if it was meant. The thought of being swapped or sold or just passed on to another master was frightening.

All the time she was with Teresa Kevin would track her down and somehow perform a rescue. If given away or sold to a stranger Teresa might deny having caught her in the first place. What would happen to her then? In this state she would simply obey her owner, unable to slip away, with little hope of being rescued.

In this club it would probably be an experienced master who would spirit her away to his basement dungeon or keep her in a cage somewhere. She would disappear from the outside world to be kept as a slave for the rest of her life!

"Please don't sell your slave, mistress. Keep your slave mistress, please!" Brandi beseeched Teresa, in what she hoped were endearing tones.

Having to ask the nasty bitch for such a despicable favour was excruciating. The hair on the back of her neck felt as though it had bristled. This was one more nail in the metaphorical box they were keeping her trapped inside.

Teresa looked down at Brandi with a sneer on her face. It was an expression of complete disdain for the stupid bitch. "I thought there was more fight in the slut but she completely crumbled when we pushed hard this afternoon," Teresa said, to Cindy.

It was a surprise, for Brandi and Kelly had effectively put them down in class, snubbed them at social functions and always stood up to them. Yet this afternoon Brandi had capitulated as soon as challenged. Teresa kept pushing Brandi and she kept giving in until the stupid thing became an obedient pet on a leash.

Teresa wondered what was going on in her head. Brandi was stoked up, and the plea not to be sold, was heating her body even more. What had happened to the silly bitch to bring her to this extraordinary position? It wasn't just her bullying that did this too her. Did it have something to do with the psychology experiments Kevin was running?

Cindy nudged her friend and Teresa looked up to see a guy leaning on the bar taking an interest in the guy on a leash. A hand swept slowly over his bare bottom and the leash guy's whole body stiffened.

He obviously didn't like it but couldn't do a thing about it. The two girls nudged each other, suppressing giggles, delighted at the guy's discomfort. The girls couldn't see exactly what was going on in the poor lighting but the leash guy was pressing up against the bar shaking his head.

From their positions he wasn't fucking the leash guy but something was going on. The leash was thrown over a hook above the bar where slaves could be parked up, meaning he couldn't walk away, so had to suffer the indignity of being pestered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Brandi and Kelly Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds