• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Time, Their Slave Ch. 01

My First Time, Their Slave Ch. 01

A year ago, when I'd just turned 18, I was out hanging with my friends at their favorite hookah bar. Sure I admit I had a good time with the guys, but I've been eyeing this woman since I got here. I always had two sexual fantasies that stood out more than others: messing around with older women, and bondage. I never told anyone, they'd all think I'm weird wanting to fuck grannies and getting whipped. What's a guy like me interested in that stuff anyways? I don't even know. This is my senior year and I still haven't been laid yet, nobody's been so kind as to even take a look at my cock.

I just haven't tried really, and I turn down all the girls that would probably end up sucking my cock. I'm a good looking guy: 5'10, 175lbs, muscular, short black hair, long eyelashes, and dimpled cheeks that guarantees a heartbreaker. I suppose I'd just been dipriving myself of what I could get. But I'm glad I hadn't, this dame was worth it.

She looked liked she was in her mid 30s. She had long wavy sandy blonde hair, smokey blue eyes, big voluptuous breasts hanging over her low cut dress, and she looked like a model. I had never seen such beauty before not even on tv, or from the porn I watch. I wanted her, my cock got hard, and I tried to hide it.

After my friends and I smoked for a while I forgot about her and had a nice time. When we payed the bill we all went outside and said our goodbyes. Then I saw her again, I felt butterflies in my stomach when we exchanged glances. I was thinking it was going to be like every other scenario I had where nothing happened. I still til this day don't believe what she said.

"Excuse me, hi my name is Chloe, I saw you with your friends earlier in the bar and I'd just want to say you are a very handsome young man."

"Thank you, you look very nice yourself."

"It's getting late out here, are your parents worried?"

"No, I don't have a curfew anymore and I was heading home anyways."

"Oh,... Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to follow me home tonight?"

I couldn't believe what I just heard, my cock got really hard this time and I was a little sweaty from my nerves. I had to man up, this was my chance to get laid.

"I'd love too."

"Great." she gave me a seductive stare and bit her lower lip. She leaned in and gave me a kiss.

Her lips were perfect, just the right amount of soft and moisture. They were a perfect fit to mine. I felt her lipstick rub off onto my lips. We both got in our cars, and I followed her home...

She toke off my shirt and rubbed my chest, with one hand placed behind my neck. Precum was making my cock wet. We French kissed eachother for a while. I've always been aroused by the sounds a mouth can make the breathing, the smaking, the gagging. I turned her around and lifted up her hair. I slowly unfastened her necklace while sucking on Her neck. My hands carefully unzipped the back if her dress. She slid it down her dress teasing me with her arm covering her breasts. She looked back at me without turning and lifted her panties up past her thighs to make them into a thong. She bent over and shoved her Cunt in my face. I milked her nipples as I was eating her out through her panties.

My cock was bouldging out my pants, it could barely breathe. She loosened my buckle and pulled down my pants with my boxers. My cock hit her in the face by accident. She smiled and held it firmly in her hands playing with it.

"I love uncircumcised cock, have you ever had anyone play with the foreskin sweetheart?"

"I've never had anybody do anything with me at all, I'm still a virgin."

"Aww, what a shame, well I'm here now let me treat you nice ok baby?"

"Yes ma'am.." I began gasping as she starting sucking my cock.

She placed her hands firmly on both my legs and went to work. Her tongue moved in a circular motion under my foreskin, she slid the foreskin back with her lips and lighty bit my head. I was about to cum, she just started and I couldn't take it any longer I felt my cum building up. She gagged herself with my cock and went balls deep: my cock is 9 inches.

"I'm about to cum..." I moaned about to do the deed.

She pulled out. She teased me. She smiled at me and pucked her lips.

"Do you wanna try the real thing now sweetheart?"

"Yes ma'am."

She sat me down and hunched over my shoulders wrapping her arms around me. She jiggled her breasts in my face. They were just how I imagined, slightly droopy, a little veiny, and soft plump pale pink nipples. She sat on my lap and guided my dick into her pussy. She ride me up and down. She moaned, she picked up speed and started panting. I had both my hands hugging her ass. I felt my cum building up again, I was overwhelmed with arousal I couldn't say anything, I was gasping for air. She rode me faster, we both were panting, lost in our ecstasy. She stopped suddenly.

"Did you cum?" she sounded upset.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry I was trying to say something but it felt so good I couldn't stop. I'm sorry."

"You're not wearing a condom, you could've gotten me pregnant if I were younger."

"I thought people in their 30s could still get pregnant."

"Aww sweetie, I'm not 30, I'm 57. I can't get pregnant anymore."

"57? Chloe, you're so beautiful... I'm sorry I came early."

"It's alright, but your a bad boy for not telling me, you're going to have to have a punishment."

"What's that?"

"You're going to have to drink your cum from my pussy, every drop. No questions, understood?" she sounded strict, she gave me the don't fuck with me look in a motherly way.

"Yes ma'am." my voice trembled.

I'd never tasted cum before, let alone my own, I'm not gay at all. I felt even hornier pretending I was a bad boy. I was so engulfed in my sexual arousal I didn't hesitate: I wanted to do it.

She pushed me down on the bed and squatted over my face. I couldn't breathe at all, I could only smell her warm Cunt dripping out my own cum. I sucked her Cunt like a straw, I licked inside and out harvesting my sperm in my mouth. It tasted good, her pussy tasted better.

I pulled out and we both layed down. I put my cock in her Cunt again to let it rest inside. I kissed her, she kissed me, and I opened her mouth and spit my sperm inside. We madeout with my cum gliding between our tongues, and we both swallowed together. Our faces were messy with dried semen, and we licked eachother clean.

We fucked for hours that night. And her husband was watching us the whole time.

(end ch1)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Time, Their Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds