• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Caught

Caught

Chapter 1

When I take the time to look at my life, at where I find myself today, I can't help but wonder how I got here. Like anything else, nothing happens overnight. One step at a time, one foot in front of the other, is how most things change. Still, when I look in a mirror I can't see that silly naïve girl/woman I used to be.

I used to be a young married woman, totally in love with my husband, and mother to a sweat little boy. I was happy. Life was simple. I had a nice job, family, and lots of friends surrounding me. We had a good sex life. And I had day dreams, fantasies. I guess those fantasies is how this all got started.

Exploring fantasies can help keep a marriage fresh. What about fantasies that a husband can't help a wife to investigate? What about a little "woman on woman" action, for example? Some husband might like to watch something like that, but not my husband. What happens when a wife wants to be more adventurous than her husband? Swinging, 3-somes, orgies, or open marriage are some examples. And what about those secret desires that a wife might have that a husband would never agree too?

I guess it was one of those fantasies that got me into trouble, and continues to plague me even today. My husband was a good man but he didn't want to do some of the things that fascinated me. Had he been a little more adventurous I might not have ever explored some of my private fantasies. Fantasies usually remain fantasies until opportunity presents itself. That how I found myself sucking on my first black cock. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. He was a friend from work. He was easy to talk with. We flirted a little and shared some of our fantasies with each. A little show and tell and I soon found my lips wrapped around his cock. His cock was twice as big as my husbands. When he would cum I would have a hard time swallowing it all. How could one man shot so much. With what little my husband could produce I'm surprised I ever got pregnant.

I love how silky it felt, yet hard as black steel. Just like doing drugs, sucking cock soon led to being fucked by a huge black cock. What my husband and I did could not be compared. I tried to define it as my husband made love to me. My black lover FUCKED me. But I soon found that there was nothing in the name. My lover did things to me that my husband would never be about to do. My lover would make me cum so hard that my toes would curl up. Every inch of my body would tingle.

Then my lover turned into more than one black man. I don't mean I was doing more than one at a time, but more than one lover. I couldn't say no. I couldn't stay away. I loved having my pussy stretched out. I loved being pounded. I love how strong they were and that they could fuck forever. But I got careless. I got caught. And I kissed a good marriage down the drain. You'd think that would have taught me a lesson. But it didn't. I just didn't have to hide what I was doing as much. So whenever I could I had a black cock in my mouth or up my pussy. I hated thinking of myself as a black cock whore, but that is what I was turning into.

I found that black cock might as well be an illegal drug. I was hooked on it and couldn't get enough. But I found that taking chances, getting caught, could be almost as powerful of a drug. I didn't seem to have any self control. I was lost and didn't care.

A year after my divorce my son walked in on me. I was giving my current lover a blow job right in our living room. Anyone could have walked in on us, and as luck would have it, my son was the one to see me on my knees. Our eyes made contact. My mouth was as full of my lovers 12" cock as I could get. My son's eyes were as big as saucers. He hesitated, then he ran away, but he hesitated. It was his hesitation that turned me on so much more. Guessing what he was thinking and feeling made me so hot. I continued to suck that steel rod but my mind was working overtime. I almost had an orgasm when loverboy shoot off into my mouth.

I kept wondering. Was my son turned on? Would he jerk off over it later tonight? Would he try and caught us again? Would he spy on me at other times? I almost had another orgasm just thinking about it.

Chapter 2

The big question was, does all that history explain what I saw today? Did I like what I saw? And if so, does that make me a pervert? Let me continue.

After some time I finally met another nice man. He was fun to be around and it didn't take long for me to fall in love again. You'd think that would change my world, but it didn't. I also found time for a black lover. As with the others, he was hung like a horse. My new man was hung like a hamster! I just couldn't stay away from huge black cocks. So while this new man of mine and I dated and got closer, my black obsession kept my poor little pussy very well fucked. I hate the word "nigger", but my black lovers kept asking me if I loved "nigger dick". I truly did love those cocks, but I hated most of the men that fuck me. They treat me like shit. If it wasn't for their cocks I wouldn't be caught dead with any of them. But then again, there is something about being treated like shit and used for their pleasure that can be a turn on too.

My new man asked me to marry him. I agreed, then went off to get my brains fucked out by my lover's big black snake. On one hand I wanted to stop and go straight. On the other hand, how could I possibly give up something that felt so good? It didn't help that I had met an on-line friend that loved to drove me crazy with all his sex stories that were based on my life. I shared all me secrets with him and he used them against me. He kept tempting me to cheat. He got me so hot talking about this shit that sooner or later I found myself on my back, with my knees up around my ears, getting my pussy drilled out.

I was very careful to not get caught. I'd read those sexy stories and I knew I'd be spreading my legs for some black cock soon enough. My on-line pervert also toyed with me about degrading my new hubby and my son. We played with all different kinds of fantasies. If only 1% of that stuff ever came try I'm not sure how I could handle that. Those stories were soooooooo bad.

So why is all this history rolling around in my head, you ask. Well, I got caught again. Last night I found that my computer was on and one of those stories my internet perverted friend had written for me was on the screen. Did I leave it that way? Did anybody else see it? How would my son react if he saw that stuff? Even more scary, what would hubby say?

Well I didn't have long to find the answer to my questions. I came home from a long day at work. I opened the door and walked into the living room. What I saw made me wonder if this is what my son felt like all those years ago (when he caught me)? There on the couch was my hubby, feeding my son his cock. Hubby had his hands on the back of his head and was face fucking my son.

Once again, my son and I made eye contact. He looked scared, but made no effort to stop what was happening. And I was like a deer in headlights, froze to that very spot. Then hubby saw me. Instead of stopping and being ashamed, he greeted me cheerfully. He kept slipping his cock, as small as it was, into my son's mouth. He asked me if this was what I wanted to watch. "Or would you rather watch me fuck him in the ass"? He smiled but I could see the anger in each trust of his hips. He must have read the stories about me and my black lovers doing terrible things to him and my son.

How much did he know? How much had he read? I didn't have long to find the answered to those questions. He asked me if I'd like it better if my son were being used by a black man better. "I mean, if it's good enough for you it should be good enough for your son"! Then he found a way to embarrass me as much as I had embarrassed him. He said his dick may by small but he'll still be able to make my son squeal like a pig.

I was about to speak when hubby told me to hold that thought. He returned his attention to my son' mouth as he picked up his speed. A second later hubby was arching his back and howling at the moon, as he exploded a load of cum into my son's mouth. Hubby held tight to the back of his head, so my son had no choice but to swallow his load.

Chapter 3

I knew we would have to talk about what hubby had found out about me sometime soon. But tonight he was calling all the shots. He wanted dinner to be served on time, so I got busy making something simple.

I had no idea what roll my son played in hubby getting even with me. Was he a willing partner, knowing that it would drive me crazy? And by crazy, I mean both ways. It was both embarrassing and a turn on. I was both shocked and wet between the legs at what I saw earlier.

Half way through supper hubby stood up and told my son to drop his pants. Hubby moved over to my son, bent him over the table, and moved in behind him. My son's face lay flat on the table less that a foot from my plate. He looked me right in the eye as hubby shoved his cock up my son's ass.

My son never took his eyes off me. He grimaced in pain and moaned with pleasure. I looked away from my son's face and saw the hubby was looking directly at me as well. He was pounding his cock in and out of my son's tight ass. How do I know my son's ass was tight? Hubby kept telling it was. He said it was tighter than mine.

I knew what was coming next. Hubby start firing off remarks about the size of the black cocks I have been playing with. He made remarks about how dissatisfying sex with him must be now. He knew what he thought would hurt me most. He said I was too stretched out for a normal man to ever be able to please again. He made nasty remarks about my sagging boobs and ass. He said that the spot, freckles, all over my body look like something he used to see when he got "high" back in college. He said if you stared too long at all those spots that it gave him a headache. All the while, he never stopped pounded my son's ass.

Hubby kept insulting me, the way I looked, and what people would think if they ever found out about me. As hubby emptied another load of cum, this time in my son's ass, I wondered how long he would make this punishment last. It was going to a long night, for all of us.

But just when it looked like my hubby was satisfied with his outburst I stole his thunder away from him. I slide my chair back from the table, pulled up my dress, and took off my panties. I stuffed them into my son's mouth, hiked up my legs and started playing with myself. The humiliation had turned me on so much. As I was fingering myself I started giving hubby instruction on how to use my son more. I said "if you don't make momma happy maybe I'll bring my lover over here and let him use you ass like you did my son.

He hung his head in defeat. I told him it was going to be a long night. Before it was over he just might find himself returning the favor to my son. Maybe I'd use one of my big toys on hubby's ass while I make him blow my son. I finished off his humiliation with a very simple statement. I told him to keep making me happy or the next time his daughter visited I'd take her with me so she could see what a real cock felt like.

Momma always wins!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 668 milliseconds