• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women Like Haitian Studs

Quebec Women Like Haitian Studs

Life is funny, man. People are so rarely what they appear to be. Take me for example. Sophie Des-Pres. A French-Canadian woman with a zest for life and a voracious sexual appetite. My ruling passions basically dominate my existence. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, kind of chubby, with dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I have a curvy body, big tits and a fat ass no matter what I do. Thankfully, I'm learning to accept myself. The first day of January 2011 marked my fortieth birthday. Age does bring wisdom. I was born and raised in the City of Neuville, Province of Quebec. I moved to Metropolitan Montreal a few years ago. These days, I work at my alma mater, McGill University, where I teach Criminal Justice. It's where I met my future husband, Gary Saint-Preux.

Yeah, to the immense surprise of my parents, I married a big and tall Black man from the Republic of Haiti. Gary Saint-Preux. My handsome Black bear, as I call him affectionately. He moved to Montreal from his native town of Cap-Haitien a few years ago. These days, he attends the University of Montreal. I fell in love with this guy, and it surprised everyone, including me. I'm not the type of chick who typically goes after Black guys. I grew up in a very White section of Montreal. My parents are Jewish, deeply conservative and kept to themselves. I didn't associate with anyone who isn't White, to tell you the truth. I was polite but rather distant in my everyday interactions with the Black male and Black female students at McGill University. Then I met Gary Saint-Preux and he changed my world.

This macho, cocky Haitian guy who got on my nerves and challenged me in every way. Now, my parents never told me to keep away from Black guys but as a sensible Quebecoise from a conservative family, I didn't really associate with them. Which is why my attraction to Gary caught me by surprise. He was attracted to me and wouldn't relent. I was dating a handsome Irishman named Doyle Henderson at the time. Doyle was a police officer in the City of Montreal, the son of working-class Irish immigrants who came to Montreal in the early 1970s. I liked Doyle. My six-foot-one, red-haired and green-eyed Irishman. My parents liked him too. Everything was going alright. Until I left him for Gary Saint-Preux, a six-foot-four, burly Black guy from the Caribbean.

I so didn't mean to fall in love with Gary Saint-Preux. He's really not my type. I like tall men, but I prefer them slim instead of bulky. I also liked quiet men instead of loud, boisterous and wildly outgoing macho men. He was really not my type. Yet I couldn't resist his kind smile, his strong arms and his ruggedly handsome face. He was at the top of the business administration program at the University of Montreal. A twenty-five-year-old Haitian immigrant who was besting the Quebec elite at the best school in the entire Province. I was thirty six, and already starting to feel dissatisfied with my life. I cared about Doyle, and sex with him was great but I wanted more. I liked my job as a university professor in downtown Montreal. And I had recently become an aunt, since my sister Annabelle married this guy named Francis Grayson from the City of Melbourne, Australia.

Yeah, my little sister Annabelle Des-Pres went to teach to Aboriginal students in the City of Melbourne and ended up falling in love with this half-White, half-Aboriginal guy. Francis Grayson was tall, lean and athletic, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and pale green eyes. He was an assistant professor in the engineering department of the University of Melbourne. Aboriginal Australian guys look a lot like African guys, but experts insist the resemblance is superficial. They're not Black. Either way, my parents were shocked that my sister married this guy who looked Black. They basically disowned Annabelle. She moved to Australia with Francis, and they had a son together, Adam. I was really shocked that my Orthodox Jew of a sister married someone who wasn't White. You see, Annabelle and I aren't exactly a politically correct pair of siblings. I'm ashamed to say we were typical Quebecers growing up. Our parents weren't exactly tolerant of the ethnic minorities in the City of Montreal and passed their disdain for such people onto us. Yet somehow, my sister Annabelle overcame all that and married a man of color. Wow.

As my relationship with Doyle got increasingly unsatisfying because of our busy professional lives, I found myself drawn to Gary. The handsome Haitian bastard simply refused to back down. He flirted with me every chance he got, even after I told him I had a boyfriend. And he was there for me when I broke up with Doyle. I began dating Gary, and everyone was surprised, including me. The difference in our ages, backgrounds and other factors made this a difficult relationship. However, I cared for him and he cared for me. We were determined to make this thing work. Especially since everyone around us wanted us to fail. My parents disowned me, wondering aloud where they went wrong. It's not every day that a conservative French Canadian family has two lily-White, professional daughters who marry men of color.

A lot of people think it's all about sex and thrills when Black men and White women get together. I'm here to tell you that isn't true. Gary and I have a wonderful sex life but that's not what keeps us together. What binds us to one another is love, pure and simple. Of course, the awesome sex life we have doesn't hurt. Gary knows how to rock my world. He loves to kneel before me and lick and finger my hairy pussy until I squirm in delight. He knows how to make me scream. After licking my pussy, he puts on a condom and thrusts his nine-inch, uncircumcised Black cock inside of me. Man, I really love his thick, uncircumcised dick. I've changed my mind about circumcision. I no longer thinks it's necessary. If that makes me a bad Jew, that's okay. I love Gary's uncut dick. It's more sensitive and more fun to play with than a regular dick.

I love to suck on Gary's dick. He groans softly as I finger his asshole while sucking his cock. Gary loves having his ass played with. Sometimes I stick a small dildo into his ass and it really drives him nuts. Other times, I wear a strap-on dildo and bend him over before stuffing him. My macho Haitian stud loves it when I fuck him in the ass with my thick strap-on dildo. And that's okay by me. I love to make him scream while taking him like this. Face down and ass up. My guy is a real screamer. Yeah, we're a kinky interracial couple. Deal with it. Gary was the first man I let fuck me in the ass. He kept begging for it and I finally relented. I've since grown to love getting my ass fucked. Gary's thick cock feels wonderful in my ass, as long as I'm properly lubricated and he's patient. Man, my pussy gets wet just from my thinking about his dick in my ass. It's my guilty pleasure, you see. Yeah, we have a fun sex life.

Life is funny, like I said before. I feel for my super conservative parents, I really do. They were counting on me to be the traditional one after my wild sister Annabelle married this mixed guy from Australia. Now, I didn't mean to fall in love with Gary. It simply happened. And he matters to me. His family isn't exactly accepting of our union either. His mother Beatrice Saint-Preux doesn't think much of White women and like a typical Haitian matriarch, she didn't hide her opinion. Gary's older sister Jeannine was married to a White guy named Joel but Beatrice didn't mind. Like most Black women I've met, she hypocritically approved of White male/Black female relationships while loathing Black male/White female unions. I gave that bitch a piece of my mind first chance I got. I don't let anyone make me feel inferior. I am a strong White woman of purest Quebecois descent. Being married to a Black man doesn't change what I am. Don't mess with me.

To the immense surprise of everyone, except us, Gary and I have a happy marriage. He graduated from the University of Montreal with his MBA and now works for the Banque de Montreal, the largest bank in the Province of Montreal and one of the biggest companies in North America. As for me, I continue to teach at McGill University. I love my job. I love my husband. I love my life. And I can't wait until we start a family of our own. We're like any other couple living in a bulky metropolis. We have our ups and downs in this fast-paced environment, and we're busy with our respective careers and special interests. However, our relationship matters to us so we work at it. It's a lot of work to maintain a loving relationship, no matter who you are or where you live. It's worth it in the end. That's the best thing I could leave you with, folks. Anyhow, I gotta go. Gary and I are going to the movies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women Like Haitian Studs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds