• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Party Dream Come True

Party Dream Come True

I knew from the first time I met her that I wanted to make love to Kelly. She is so sexy, and beautiful, with her long blonde hair, and gorgeous 38C breasts. She is about 5 foot 4 inches, and has a big, round, muscular butt, and great curves from her thin, tan body. She goes to my college in Florida and I really want her. It's a great thing that I'm already friends with her.

I am bisexual and people pretty much know that about me. I get all the guys at school with my shapely ass and long, strong legs. I have luscious brown hair, and a small waist. My taller, 5 foot 8 body, really goes well with my 24D rack and pretty face (says the guys). Kelly is in three of my classes, one including gym. My name is Jessica by the way.

One day, after gym class, Kelly and I were the only ones left in the locker room. I was hiding, peering, behind a corner, watching her change. She took off her shirt, and shorts. The sweat coming from her body was so arousing. Then, she took off her bra! Revealing her amazingly proportional breasts, she began to caress them. She began feeling and touching, and her nipples got rock hard, which was another turn on. I began to feel the urge to masturbate. I slowly and quietly unzipped my black skinny jeans, and my hand crept into my blue thong. I rubbed gently, but was beginning to moan. Kelly must have heard, for she looked up, and stopped feeling herself. I shrank back so that she wouldn't see me. She changed back into her regular clothes, and I went to my next class.

The next day, Shane, one of my guy friends, was talking about how his parents were going to be out of town for the next week, and how he was having a party this Saturday. He went around inviting people, and he came up to me.

"Hey, Jess, wanna come to a party this Saturday at my house?" he asked. "It'll be lots of fun, and everyone's going."

"That sounds fun," I replied, and then asked casually, "Is Kelly going too?"

"Mhmm," he smiled. "Everybody will be there."

"Cool, see ya Saturday," I walked off, giggling with joy. Saturday is where I would make the move on Kelly.

With lots of anticipation and patience, Saturday finally came. I was making my way over to Shane's house, wearing a short miniskirt, a sexy frilled tank top, and no underwear. I was feeling naughty. I made my way inside, and instantly saw her. Kelly was wearing tight jeans, a shirt, and a sweatshirt (I'm sure she had underwear). Lots of hot guys were there too, but I wanted to make sure I had Kelly tonight. Everyone was having a good time, some people drinking, others not. After seven hours, people began to go home, but a group of us stayed. Five of us, I think. We were all in a circle, playing spin the bottle. Nothing special, but I had to kiss Kelly. Or got to, I should say. I leaned in, and she parted her lips slightly, and we had a short, wonderful kiss. She smiled lightly, but I could see it, and felt an inner glow of pride within myself. We played some more, Shane kissing me, Kelly kissing Derek, everyone kissing because of the game. Kelly and I were the only girls, and the rest guys. The game got a little bit uninteresting and so I decided to spice it up.

"Anyone up for a dirty dare game?" I asked, desperate for Kelly.

"That sounds like fun," Shane said, and the rest agreed gleefully. "I have a game like that on my phone. Wanna try that?"

"Sure," answered Derek, now excited for something new.

Shane got the app from his phone, and we decided we would pass the phone around the circle, each getting a turn. I started, and the first thing to come up read, 'Take off your shirt'. And so I did. My breasts slightly jiggled as I revealed my pink bra. The group cheered playfully, and then Jake got the phone (Jake was the fifth one playing). 'Make out for 30 seconds with the person to your right'. That was Kelly. They did so, and it was enticing. Their heads moving around, lips feeling the others'. I could see a bulge grow in Shane's pants. When the two kissers were done, Kelly got the phone.

'Do your best tease,' it said. She smiled, and got up, slowly unzipping her pants, and carefully sliding out of them, revealing a thong with pretty lace. Then she threw off her sweatshirt, and took off her shirt, twirling it around while bending over to show her magnificent breasts. All of us clapped, and she sat back down. The game went on for about an hour. Time flies when you're having fun. Derek and Jake eventually went home, so it was just us three. The phone came to me. 'Take off your pants,' it read, and I felt scared. I could feel how wet my freshly shaved pussy was. What frightened me was not wearing underwear. I hesitated, but the group urged me on.

I slowly unbuttoned the skirt, and, like a bandage, just took it off quickly. The group gasped. Shane's hand went to his crotch, where he moved his hand around on the outside of his pants, his bulge now huge. I could see my juices drip on the carpet and my face turned red. Kelly smiled, and said, "I think it's hot." I was so relieved, and the red from my face went away.

"I dare you to touch yourself," cheered Shane.

It was such an arousing dare, so I figured, why not. I began to do so, and I was moaning to myself. Kelly went up to me, and prompted me to stop. She took my hand and sucked the pussy juice off of my fingers.

"Let's all go to the bedroom," she suggested. We hurried upstairs, Shane going into his parents bedroom as we went into his. He came to us with a Trojan condom. He was amazed that this was happening, and so were we. We all stripped naked, and we got on his large king sized bed. Us girls didn't really know what to do at first, so he grabbed my breasts and laid me on the edge of the bed, flat on my stomach, with my head right at his massive cock. He laid down on his back, gesturing for me to start sucking. Kelly decided to kneel right on top of him, her bald pussy right in his face.

He began to lick, but she did most of the work, moving around on him. I started sucking on his tip. Tip only, getting it really wet, and moving the pre-cum around on his shaft. I took my hand to his wide base, and began to move my hand up and down, in a loose grip. He smiled. Then I began to move my head more onto him. I began to lick up and down around his base, getting him soaked in my spit. Then I put my head directly on him, and started sucking about two inches down. Then three. I kept this up for about eight minutes, and then began to deep-throat him, ten seconds at a time. I could tell he loved it. Kelly didn't orgasm, but stepped off of Shane anyway. She pulled me away from him too, and asked me to suck her! The moment I've been waiting for.

I pulled her body toward me, and grabbed her face. I kissed her on the lips. Her lips parted, and we began to passionately french kiss. Then, I moved down, grabbing her large, gorgeous boobs, and started to suck on her nipples. They became rock hard, and I moved down to her stomach, kissing gently, and moved my hands to her legs, skipping her pussy. This drove her mad. I kissed her legs, and spread them wide. Now I was ready. I parted her labia with my tongue, and gave her my middle and ring fingers to suck on. I retrieved them from her wet mouth, and inserted them in her vagina, face up. I began to work her g-spot, and started licking her clit. She loved the sensations. I kept the same pace, and her back arched with delight. Her g-spot exploded, I could feel her walls clenching on my fingers. I pulled out my hand, and her girl juices shot into the air, and soaked the bed. I moved my head just in time. Her body was shivering from the orgasm, but I wasn't done with her. I started giving her clit flicks from my tongue, and started to suck her like a straw. She screamed, and I could tell she was ready to cum.

"JESSICA! OH, JESSICA!!!" she screamed. I kept going, and she loved it. The orgasm flooded her whole body with joy, and when she was done, I stopped licking.

I went over to Shane, who was watching the show. I put the condom on him; I hopped on his body, and positioned his dick under my pussy. I slowly slid it in, so that I could spread myself with ease. He grinned, and I began to bounce up and down, my breasts jiggling in front of him. It felt sensational! I never thought something could feel that good. I kept on riding until I was about half way from cumming, and then he took me off and we moved into a doggystyle position.

I was facing away from him, on all fours, and he slid his cock into me. It was gentle at first, but then he began to thrust really hard. It felt sooooo good, getting his stick from behind. He went as fast as he could, which was amazing. He was soon about to orgasm, so he pulled out, wanting to fit in one more position.

He brought me to the edge of the bed, with me lying on my back this time, legs dangling on the floor. He spread me wide, and standing, pushed himself inside of me. He was thrusting at an average pace. I loved this one too, because it hit my g-spot as well as the far walls of my vagina. He filled my body with delight, as I had a vaginal orgasm! I never had one in my life, for nobody else was as skilled as he is. My body tensed, and he felt my pussy clench around his engorged penis. I screamed, even louder than Kelly did when she orgasmed, which was pretty loud. My fluids pushed him out of me, and I sprayed everywhere. Shane loved it so much. He then ripped off the condom.

Him and Kelly went into a 69 position, him sucking her, her sucking him. They both loved it. It was so hot. He had to cum now, so he got up, and Kelly and I kneeled beside the bed, waiting for the taste of his salty cum.

He began vigorously stroking and choking his fully erect dick. He let out a gasp, and his load of creamy white cum shot out of him, and onto our faces. Some went into our mouths, but most on our faces. We smiled from the surprise, and I leaned over Kelly. What went into my mouth, I dripped into her's. She swished it around, and gave it all back. We made this action a few times as the cum from our faces dripped onto ours bodies. I gave Kelly back half of the cum this time, and swallowed the rest. She did the same, with a look of satisfaction on her face. It was a magical night. It couldn't have been better, until Shane said, "I'm ready for more."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Party Dream Come True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds