• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • When Her Husband was Away

When Her Husband was Away

12

Sara Evans:

Sex: Female

Age: 37 years

Figure: Soft-contoured, smooth-toned, very desirable and perfectly feminine

Complexion: Heavily tanned

Voice: Musical

Face: Nymphish, flushed, round and smooth in contours

Eyes: Heavy-lidded, long-lashed, large and turquoise

Hair: Silken, soft, abundant, black and curls down to ass

Bust: 41DD, round, lop-sided and firm

Nipples: Light brown and puffy

Waist: 28

Hips: 42, wide-curved

Ass: Soft and massive

Thighs: Smooth-toned and fat

*

Veronica Ryder:

Sex: Female

Age: 25 years

Figure: Soft-contoured, smooth-toned, voluptuous and desirably feminine

Complexion: Black

Voice: High-pitched

Face: Pretty, oval and full in cheeks

Eyes: Long-lashed, slightly slanted, large and black

Hair: Thin, straight, black and hangs down to waist

Bust: 36DDD, round, slightly pendulous and firm

Nipples: Dark brown and protrudent

Waist: 27

Hips: 39, wide-curved

Ass: Soft and big

Thighs: Soft-contoured and fat

Orientation: Lesbian

Relation with Jessica: Younger sister

Role as babe-hunter: Accomplice to Jessica

*

Jessica Ryder:

Sex: Female

Age: 28 years

Figure: Smooth-toned, muscular, slim and slightly curved

Complexion: Black

Voice: High-pitched

Face: Pretty, oval and depressed in cheeks

Eyes: Slightly slanted, large, restless and black

Hair: Short, thin, straight, black and hangs down to nape

Bust: 32C, round and firm

Waist: 25

Hips: 34, slightly curved

Thighs: Soft-toned and mildly round

Orientation: Lesbian

Relation with Veronica: Elder sister

Role as babe-hunter: Mastermind

Sara Evans was waiting in the well-furnished bedroom for the black sisters who were due to join her shortly. Tied and stripped to skin on the double-bed by her hosts, Sara lay there spread-eagled. She could do nothing except for staring at the white ceiling and look around the dimly-lit room. It had been about half an hour since the black sisters left her saying that they had to see a visitor and would be back in a few minutes.

Feeling bored, Sara tried to move her arms and moaned as the pain radiated through her over-stretched pectoral muscles. Her beautiful face contorted in reflex and she blinked into semi-darkness. Still lying on bed, she made a faint attempt to shift herself. The ropes strained into her wrists and ankles as she tried to move them close. Sara frowned at this and her angry voice echoed into the unpopulated room saying: "Nasty brats!"

Instantly her anger subsided and she laughed in her reflection. It was ridiculous; a very ridiculous suggestion indeed. Jessica, the elder of the two blackies, had told her that she would really enjoy their company if they had tied her naked on the bed. At noon, they had a hearty, jovial chat in the mall. Sara knew Jessica and Veronica well because they lived in her neighborhood. The black sisters liked women; especially those who were boobilicious and bootylicious. Sara too was one of their preferential choice. The blackies used to take the huge-titted and big-bottomed beauties at their home. It wasn't difficult to deduce how those women were led to the games of grouped and orgied pleasures by the black lesbian hosts.

Sara's hubby used to fuck her twice in a month. He was a man of techniques and Sara always enjoyed having sex with him. He knew well how to heat up his wife by prolonged titty games and passionate cunt-eating maneuvers. After having some regular chats with Sara, the black sisters came to realize that the sexy brunette needed a good company when he was away for more than a week. Sara had to agree with Jessica because the dear hubby wouldn't be back shortly from his trip. Upon Jessica's invitation, she accompanied the black sisters to their homes.

The horrible creak of the dry hinges started her. She turned her head to left and stared as the door opened slowly to reveal the two black sisters.

Jessica, the short-haired and slim woman with an air of authority, entered the room first. She was still dressed in a buttoned, mauve shirt and white slacks. Sara was about to complain for their belated return. Instead, her mouth fell open in amazement at how she saw Veronica.

Of course she was prettier and curvier than Jessica. However, she was completely naked as she followed her sis into the room. Sara could see the taking rise and fall of her huge tits at each breath. The graceful swaying of wider hips was apparent as the black beauty walked towards Sara's tied form. Jessica closed the door and locked it before turning back to follow her naked sister's example.

She stepped slowly behind the long-haired black beauty. Still keeping her gaze fixed on Sara, she hugged her naked sister and roamed her hands up the well-curved torso. Her black hands cupped the jugs and in deliberate, slow manner began to squeeze their delicious firmness. Veronica closed her eyes as her protruding nipples were pinched by the deft fingers.

Jessica kissed her voluptuous sister on right cheek. It seemed to Sara that Jessica was roaming an impassive gaze over her tied, curvaceous form. After some silent moments, she spoke in her high pitched voice, "Sis! It's too bad that our beautiful guest had to wait longer for us here. We need to light up the room, shouldn't we?"

Veronica opened her eyes and turned to do as she was bid. Strangely enough, Jessica did nothing but continued to gaze on the splendid, naked form of brunette. Sara shuddered inwardly as she looked into the apparent coldness of that stare. It seemed to her, that Jessica's stare would pierce through each orifice of her body.

Still staring at Sara, Jessica stepped forward and reached at her. She seemed friendly now. It occurred to Sara that she must ask Jessica why they came to her so late. She opened her mouth to speak. The sharp-witted black woman realized instantly and she hushed Sara as her fingers touched on her lips. "Oh sweetum, I know what's going on in your head." she said softly, "It's your right to complain for our belated return. But may I ask you one thing before you question me?"

Sara stared at Jessica's smiling face questioningly. She felt a light tingling touch on her cheeks and forehead. Jessica held her beautiful face in both hands and spoke in the same soothing voice, "O Darling! Should we heat you up and evaporate all of your anger?"

Before Sara could answer her, Jessica moved her face closer to hers and forced a kiss on brunette's half-open mouth. Sara moaned in reflex as her lips were sucked hard by the black woman. Jessica closed her thick lips to smack on Sara's full mouth. But she had to move her head up, because Veronica had switched on the lamps to illuminate the bedroom.

"I can see darling. I can see it well. You need to be enlightened for a mild entertainment. We know what the best that suits you well is." Jessica said, curling her lips in a smile at Sara's bemused look.

She stroked Sara's cheeks and turned around to walk towards Veronica. "Get ready for some show sis. The babe really needs to watch a preliminary." She told Veronica, winking at her.

"Ok." Veronica said, flashing a sparkling smile at her sister.

Sara watched in silence as the two black sisters hugged each other. Jessica pressed her lips on Veronica's and began to suck on their softness. Veronica returned the kiss in similar passion and fingered through her sister's short hair.

After breaking that lip to lip suction, Jessica showered little kisses on her sister's pretty face. Casting a fleeting look at the tied brunette, she kissed Veronica's neck and licked on her throat. Veronica closed her eyes in rapture as Jessica kissed on her neck and continued to slobber down her huge chest.

Momentarily, Sara tried to pull at the rope. It was knotted so tight on her wrists that she was left with no choice but to turn her head at the hot incestuous scenario. Biting her lip, she watched Jessica cupping Veronica's massive boobs and open her mouth to take one protruding nipple.

The tit-sucking act was really hot and intriguing. Sara tried to rub her thighs together feeling a twitching pulse into her entrance, but they were kept apart by the coarse textured rope. She sighed and watched silently as Jessica shifted her sucking mouth on Veronica's splendid tits alternatively, pulling on each nipple in audible smacks. The slim woman licked on each melon in twirling strokes and squeezed them to jut out the teats. She took Veronica's hardened nipples into her mouth to slurp-suck them again and again.

Veronica fingered through Jessica's short hair as her huge tits received the non-stop passionate sucking. Jessica roamed her hands down the curvaceous form of her sister. Sara sighed and bit her lip again while she stared silently at Jessica kneading on Veronica's massive ass cheeks, without stopping to pull the engorged nipples into her mouth. The only person with whom Sara had ever been involved in sensual bouts of love making was her own hubby; nevertheless watching the black woman sucking on her naked sister's huge bust seemed a very arousing, very delicious sight to her. She never knew that lesbian love could be as taking and passionate as portrayed by the black siblings before her.

Jessica sucked on Veronica's tits and licked them in upward strokes, before sinking down to her knees. The lesbian sisters looked simultaneously at the voluptuous brunette, tied and open before them. Sara was breathing heavily. She could see a calculative look on Jessica's pretty face, which was followed by the smile as conventional as before.

Jessica stroked on the sides of her sister's soft-contoured thighs and buried her face between them. Veronica moaned aloud when her sister's mouth made an intimate contact with her hairy cunt. Sara hissed and tried in vain to pull her thighs for rubbing them together, as she saw Jessica's head bobbing between Veronica's thighs. The sight was an enough stimulation to well up the heat into her loins and lubricate her pussy. She couldn't see how Jessica was making her younger sister moan in pleasure, but she could picture a pair of thick lips rubbing on the sisterly cunt-petals and a pink tongue darting out to lick unto them in quick sweeps.

That was indeed a true picture. Veronica closed her eyes and grabbed on her elder sister's head to pull at her short hair. The oral rub and lingual lick unto her tight slit was extremely pleasurable. Biting her lip, Veronica tip-toed to move her thighs slightly apart and let Jessica's face to bury deeper between them. It made easy for Jessica to rub her mouth hard on her sister's hot, black snatch.

She kissed hard on Veronica's cunt and turned her head to look at the tied black-haired nymph. Stroking and squeezing on Veronica's bigger buttocks, she pressed her left cheek unto the sisterly mons and stared at the heaving form of her sexy neighbor. She smiled in triumph. The preliminary incestuous play worked well to heat up the brunette and Jessica was sure that Sara had grown wet.

She got to her feet and led her younger sister at Sara's right. She walked around to sit at the tied nymph's left. Flashing a grin, Jessica reached at Sara's tits and began to trace her fingers on the coarse textured areolae. Sara sighed and closed her eyes as the manual strokes tickled her nipples.

"You like it baby, don't you?" Sara heard the black woman asking her in a casual tone. "I bet you're filled up to the brim watching our preliminary. Isn't now the right time to milk you out, sweetie?"

Savoring the black woman's light touch on her ultra sensitive nipples, the answer slipped through her mouth as a faint "Yesss".

"Very good. That's more I like it." Jessica said in a jovial tone and turned to address her naked sister. "You know sis, what's the next thing to do, isn't it?"

"Certainly." Veronica said, flashing the smile, which seemed to Sara a jeering expression.

The black sisters shifted themselves to kneel along the bed, one at each side. They stroked on Sara's huge tits and stooped together to take the puffy nipples into their mouths.

Tied and spread-eagled before her black captors, Sara sighed. She closed her eyes as the lesbian sisters pulled on her engorged nipples into their mouths. They sucked and licked their coarse texture, occasionally squeezing on the firmness of brunette's jugs. Never in her life had Sara felt so impulsive and wet at the oral service on her beautiful tits; not even with the dear hubby sucking on them twice a month. It was because two mouths were there for the first time to suck on her jutting melons simultaneously, letting Sara wallow under the ripples of pleasure that rose shortly from the depths of her cunt.

Jessica moved her left hand over to stroke on Sara's heated snatch. The brunette hissed and bit her lip as two mouths continued to suck her tits and deft fingers rubbed on the wrinkled labial folds open for the service. Veronica was sucking harder on Sara's right nipple, paying full attention at what she was doing. Her elder sister, on the other hand, seemed to know more at the manual techniques. One of her fingers had treacherously sneaked into sexy brunette's lubricated entrance.

"Aaahh... Aaahh... Ummm... Ummm... Ummm... " Sara began to moan. The lesbian sisters kept their sucking mouths glued to her nipples. Veronica twirled her tongue on the light brown areola, sucking along the entire nipple. Jessica kissed and licked more on Sara's left boob, as she was rubbing fingers on her wet cunt-petals.

Sara cried and her eyes brimmed with tears as Jessica hit thrice on her twitching pussy. She resumed the rubbing act on brunette's hood to make her moan in pleasure. The lesbian couple continued to suck Sara's protruding nipples for seemingly uncountable moments.

Releasing the nipple from her mouth in a pull, Jessica moved up to kiss Sara full on mouth. The nymph felt her lips sucked into black lesbian's hot mouth and then, she kissed her captor back. Momentarily, it felt surprising to Sara for how she was responding to Jessica's kiss. It was evident that she felt the degree of pleasure gradually intensifying under knots. She was getting truly involved in the intriguing lesbian sex.

Veronica sucked on Sara's right tit, who was responding positive to Jessica's lip-locking kiss. The black beauty had to release the engorged nipple in a pull as her sister signaled her for shifting the positions and untie Sara's limbs.

"Let the sugar get mixed with your melons till I get my strap-on in place." Jessica told her impassively, as they had finished unknotting Sara's arms.

Sara frowned questioningly at Jessica who got off the bed to walk up to a corner, and then turned her head to look at Veronica. The black beauty was smiling, holding the pair of jugs as a rewarding presentation before the brunette.

"Come on dearie! Suck my tits. Don't let them wait for long." She said sweetly to Sara as if the brunette was a child; yet her tone was inviting.

Encouraged by the curvaceous lesbian, Sara shifted herself to a sitting position and instantly took the left nipple into her mouth. Veronica sighed as Sara began to suck her teat. She hugged the brunette and fingered through the abundant hair, savoring the pull of hot lips on her sensitive nipple.

Veronica's nipple slid out of Sara's pulling mouth, who turned her head to resume the hot suction on the right nipple. Veronica, in turn, kissed on the crown of dark-haired head and continued to finger through the silken hair as Sara lapped on her tit and pulled the nipple into her passionate mouth.

Sara sucked on Veronica's tits alternatively, whose hug seemed maternal to her. For seemingly longer moments, she kept on pulling the resilient-textured nipples into her ardent mouth. Sara never knew that sucking another woman's nipples could be so delicious, intriguing and utterly desirable. She was engrossed well on sucking the black tits to forget that her ankles were still tied. Nothing could have stopped her to suck Veronica's huge tits except for a sharp-toned commanding voice: "That's enough babe! I see you can serve well. Now, get ready for some real action!"

Sara turned her head to look at the source of that voice and stared at the naked, slightly curved form of Jessica. The thing which amazed her was not the nakedness of her captor but it was an 11" rubber strap-on that was tied tight around the slim hips.

"You like the shaft sugar, don't you?" Jessica asked Sara, smiling sweetly. Her fingers were stroking on the lifeless crooked hardness. There was a look of amusement on her face.

"Wha... What's that?" Sara spoke; her voice trembling in awe.

"Aaaaa... my cute little baby asks for the toy. Just look at her sis! She looks sooo... interested." Jessica said in a jeering tone and then walked towards the bed.

The nymph stared wide-eyed at the dildo, which looked like a huge cock. Her hubby was a 7" and she always enjoyed his penetration. Sara wasn't a naïve woman and could easily make out Jessica's motive for tying the rubber cock. If she was going to fuck her with that thing, could she be accommodative for such a length and hardness?

Jessica sat down besides Sara and stooped to kiss her on lips. She stroked on Sara's left cheek lovingly and asked in a soft tone, "Are you panicked at my toy, sugar?"

Sara could see the same calculative, yet conventional look on Jessica's face. The black women knew well how to introduce a woman to the heights of lesbian sex. Hence, there was no question for her to deny another invitation. "No." said she and it occurred to her that she was smiling back at her black host.

"That's great hun! I like your eagerness. But you've dried a bit and we can fill you up again." Jessica said, smiling at Sara and then nodded at her sister.

Veronica put her hands on Sara's shoulders and pushed her saying soothingly, "Lie back baby."

Sara obeyed Veronica in silence while Jessica untied her ankles one after the other.

Veronica turned around and spread her thighs to squat above Sara's face. The brunette could see black lesbian's hairy cunt, gaping at her. She could smell the pungent wafts oozing out of the over-heated feminine sex.

"Lick her pussy sugar and make it sweeter for treats to come. Don't stop to please my sister with your mouth until I've drunk your honey." Sara heard Jessica's distant voice. Instantly, she felt her own thighs being pushed apart and raised up. Jessica had stooped down as she held and stroked on the inner tones of brunette's splayed, fat thighs.

Sara had never eaten a woman before but the pungency of the cunt above her face was enchanting. She raised her arms to hug Veronica around the soft-toned thighs and pulled her down. Feeling Jessica's mouth pressing unto her own cunt, she moaned. The sensation was extremely pleasurable; nevertheless it wasn't new to Sara. Her hubby was an expert cunt-eater. She used to shower his face with the girl-cum shortly after he began to suck her clit.

Jessica opened her mouth to rub it over Sara's cunt-petals. Sara sighed and inhaled on the pungent smell of V's ripe pussy. Her first idea was to lick that delicious tart. Hence she darted her tongue out, which lapped softly upon the sensitive folds of labial skin in a deliberate stroke and then, she continued to lick on Veronica's hairy pussy. The black beauty hissed and closed her eyes, savoring on Sara's lingual strokes unto her twitching petals.

Jessica reached at Sara's pussy and pinched on her hood. Reflexively Sara strained her torso up in rising lust, pushing her mouth harder into Veronica's cunt. Jessica pressed her fingers on Sara's petals to stretch her open. She slid her index and middle fingers through the lubricated cunt with utmost ease.

Sara was stimulated to lick and suck Veronica's gaping pussy as she was getting fucked by Jessica's gliding in-gliding out fingers. Then the warm tongue of black lesbian danced and lapped over her exposed clit, sending Sara over to edge of lust.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • When Her Husband was Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds