• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 18

Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 18

12

For the beautiful Kiki the stakes were high! Her lifestyle as the town slut was threatened. For her, making a big hit with the Nuszsaecker organization and getting on their Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet website was a matter of personal financial security. Sooner or later, her money would run out. If she didn't get the gig, she might have to move out of her hometown and go to the city to live.

She had now burned her bridges with the College, where the money, power, and hornyness were all concentrated in their community. Henderson was never going to ask her to be the sexual entertainment at their private parties again and the President was furious at her for having the gall to want to go to school there. She was back where she started, just a townie girl.

Men in the town would still want her, of course, because she was beautiful and sexy, but increasingly she relied on Charlie to introduce her to the generous, long-term sugar daddies who gave her expensive gifts for sexual favors. And Charlie, being Charlie, always expected something in return. It wasn't so bad when he simply lended her out to his friends. But the day he set her up with Ensil, the perverted druggie porn king who started to spank her, she knew she was going to have to draw a line sooner or later. From then on, Charle could be her sometime boyfriend, her fuck partner anytime he wanted, and she would gladly do him favors by sleeping with his friends and business associates if they were nice, but he couldn't act like her pimp anymore. That was for whores, who charge by the hour. She was a slut -- she did it for fun in the company of men who happened to be generous to her. Now, without a network of lovers at the College, she was getting too dependent on Charlie.

So when Kiki's time came at the audition in the Chancellor's suite of the Hotel Vincennes, she was ready! She had been preparing all afternoon. This was going to be her breakthrough. She grinned her trademark smile, with the ends of her mouth curled up.

Larissa and Odette had gone off to the sofa in the other room to cuddle, fondle each others sticky private parts, and be lesbian together for a change. They were watching through the open double doors as they played with each other. Odette already had her fist up Larissa again. The two crew members who had already fucked the girls were still naked and the third, Fred, was picking up the orange, champagne bottle, and eggplant from the bed, all the toys Larissa had planned to show off her huge insertions. Randy got behind the video camera again. Kiki stripped down to a very revealing bathing suit, really nothing more than a thong and tiny bra top, both of them very thin so her pink nipples and her modest, girly cameltoe could be seen through them.

"Now before we begin," Kiki started, "you have to understand that for HFI (Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet, she meant) this act will look a little different from what I can do here. It would be in a studio with a black background and black sheets on the bed and the words would overlay the picture. These flash cards are only to show what the titles would say."

"You mean there would be subtitles?" Randy asked. "In a porn video??"

"No, the words would be readable but transparent and superimposed right on the image. That's important! It's because people won't take their eyes off the center of the screen!" Kiki explained, mysteriously. "And there would be sexy music playing low in the background." She picked up the first half dozen cardboard signs.

"What, exactly, are you doing?" asked Randy, confused.

"Didn't I tell you?" asked Kiki brightly. "I'm giving pornographic language lessons!"

Then she began her act. It was a lot like a fan dance an old-fashioned stripper might do, except that she would put the sign next to what it described and say the word slowly and precisely, while making erotic and elegant pointing gestures with her hands.

Kiki started with "ţâţă!" as she revealed her creamy, perfect breasts and went on to "sfârc!" repeating on each side and working the word into a sentence, as in "Here is my tit!" "This is my nipple!" She added a few modifiers, so that her "cur" was not just a butt but became a rounded peachy ass! (She had brought a peach for the audition.) Then she dropped the thong and spread her legs to introduce the word "pizdă" and as she had explored her cunt very thoroughly on camera she pointed out her little pearl-like "lindic" and how it responded to being flicked! She went all up and down her body giving words for the most important parts!

She went through all these concrete, tangible vocabulary words and then started on concepts. She described herself as an "ârfă" with great "futabilitate" that she would demonstrate in a moment by having sex with a "labagiu"! All this was said in joking, fun way that made everyone in the room not only pay attention but repeat the word after she said it, as if they were hypnotized by watching a gorgeous naked woman act sexual.

She brought Fred into the picture by pulling him toward her by the penis and told him she was going to "a da la labă" and proceeded to jerk him off and fondle one "boş" and then the other. She asked if he liked her piept so much he could suck her sfârc!

Then she got into more complicated grammar, describing, in Moldovan, how she was a woman with needs and he was a labagiu (wanker) with a dick that could satisfy her.

"You want to have sex with me!" she was saying in her version of Moldovan to a bewildered Fred, "and if your penis is hard I will let you insert it into my warm and creamy cunt! But you have to pound me with it properly and stimulate my clitty, and if you do I will reward you with a big orgasm and I will let you spill your white frothy seed deep in my vagina!"

Fred didn't speak a word of Moldovan but he got the idea and climbed on top of her. As he nibbled on Kiki lovely pink areoles, on top of her pale, veiny, perfectly formed boobs, she continued her language lessons for the camera! "Suck on me! Pull my hard little pink nipple into your masculine mouth with strong suction! Play with the other one with your talented fingers while you lay on top of me and I can feel your penis grow erect against my vulva!" She babbled on like this, describing his every move in Moldovan and her reaction to it. Fred tried to keep up.

Kiki broke it off and pushed him on the bed to suck his dick. Obviously with a mouth full she couldn't say much so she described what she was doing to do, then held up a card, and then when she came off she said what she had done. "I am going to take your stiff penis and put it into my wet mouth and I will suck you down hard and you will stretch longer because of suction and you will go deep in my throat as if it is a pussy and I will make swallowing movements that will feel like my pussy muscles are gripping you until I have to breath and I will back off and gasp for breath and then do it again and again!" Then she held up cards giving the Moldovan words for "blow job" and "deep throat" as she did it, and then when she didn't dare do it any more because Fred was too close to coming, she stopped and gave the viewer the word for "cock tease" and then repeated everything in the past tense after it was done.

"Put your head between my legs and lick my pussy!" She motioned to Randy to bring the camera in close to be sure the meaning of the word "lick" was obvious. "Run your tongue around the outside of my cunt and now put your mouth on me and suck out my juices -- they are for you and I make them because you excite me!" Fred was kind of lost in the planned sequence of events but he was doing what comes naturally anyway and Kiki was just narrating what he was doing.

Soon the two of them were rutting like minks on the bed. "You are penetrating the soft, yielding opening to my inner woman with your hard manly prick and I am feeling warm inside my pretty womanly pelvis!" Fred was deep inside her now and it was feeling pretty good already! Soon, Kiki was tightening her muscles around his prick and it was sensational! He was all excited and pumped her just as hard as she said she wanted. Kiki wrapped her slender, pale legs around him and locked her ankles behind his butt. Randy went in for a closeup of his penetration and their copulation.

While he was thrusting inside her, Kiki reached over on the bed and picked up a flash card with a drawing of a penis in a vagina and an arrow pointing to the G spot, and the word "bine!" Unfortunately, she couldn't see that the card was upside down!

"You are rubbing all the right areas of my vagina to make me hot!" Kiki continued, in Moldovan. "I am gloriously horny and you push me up the ladder to ecstasy!" That last bit was a quote from a great Moldovan poet -- Kiki was mixing a little literature into the language lesson! "Let me float on the cloud of your desire for me and my surrender to you!"

Fred had no idea what she was saying but the words sounded very sexy to him, especially when she kept saying "marfa! marfa!" and when she started moaning ("I am moaning with pleasure at what you are doing to my body!" she was saying for the viewers) he almost lost it!

With a mighty thrust of his loins, he pushed himself all the way into Kiki and she went over the edge and as the camera lovingly took in every detail of her climax she screamed out the words for "orgasm!" and "do me!" and "fuck that's good!" and "don't stop" as he unloaded a huge jet of jism, flooding her channel and oozing out the sides of her opening around his dick!

Every dick in the room was hard now and every pussy was wet.

Soon after, she held up a card that said "semen" and had an arrow that pointed to the white stuff dribbling out of her and crooked her finger, which Randy took as an invitation! He turned the camera over to Gus, ripped off his clothes and dived into bed!

Kiki held up signs that said "boss man!" and "old fart" and "sloppy seconds" while Randy rammed his pre-retirement member deep into her sloppy, warm, and frothy but nice and tight cunt and proceeded to fuck her for several more minutes, during which she yelled "You are making me multiple orgasms with your continued strong stimulation of my sexual organs!" and held up signs that said "old guys last longer!" and "always fuck the boss if you want to get ahead"! Finally, with a buck and twitch, Randy ejaculated his own mature and well-seasoned come deep into Kiki's full to dripping channel!

The two other crew members, having long ago recovered from doing Odette and Larissa, came back for more and soon Kiki's crotch was a sodden, soggy mess and the bedsheets were soaked. Her tits were covered with hickies now because her ravishment was so sexy the men couldn't control themselves. Odette and Larissa piled onto the bed with them and lapped at all the cum in Kiki's pussy and some more that had spurted on her tits when Gus couldn't control himself. In their excitement, the guys started fucking Odette and Larissa too and the bed creaked from all the weight and they got a telephone call from the hotel management to tone it down!

The three girls paired off with the crew members and spent the night, secure in the knowledge that they would be the next Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet.

Except that not all of them were. Kiki was the exception. The Nuszsaecker organization was so impressed with her high concept in on-line porn that they formed a special division, called LingoNusz! Just to market her language lessons! The idea was that they would start with Moldovan and then branch into Spanish, French, Japanese, and German. German would be tough because of all the words for pervy stuff so they would do it last.

Well, needless to say all three girls, Odette, Larissa, and Quinlan, who couldn't be there that night but had agreed to extreme piercings on camera, were successful on Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet. They made millions with their anatomical weirdness. But Kiki was in a class by herself. Her language lessons were a breakthrough! Now at long last, people who wanted to learn a language could do it with lessons that guaranteed their full attention -- no motivational problems! The vocabulary was practical.

Thousands of sex-addled adult language students started to go on-line to use LingoNusz! They educated themselves and they enjoyed and they even learned a few new positions as well as vocabulary words. Of course, the range of conversational topics they could manage was a little limited but it was of universal interest.

Moldovan was suddenly spoken around the world! It quickly became the third most popular language studied in the United States, after Spanish and French. The very few Moldovans who were in the country, though, thought the sound of what was being taught was very strange, not like the language they spoke. The Moldovan ambassador to the United States was thrilled be greeted at the White House in his native language by the staff, and then was appalled, first at the accent and then at the vulgarity of the conversation. Ugly as the accent was, at least the language was being spoken somewhere!

Tourism to Moldova suddenly took off! Nightclubs, bars, and expensive restaurants in every city of the country were packed with foreign tourists wearing cheesy, ridiculous outfits like eastern Romanian peasant blouses with miniskirts and high heels. The local Moldovan young people, dressed stylishly in jeans and saree blouses and strappy sandals, were outraged that their clubs were being taken over by morons!

Moldovan prostitutes suddenly became pricey and fought over, because of the sudden global demand. Everyone wanted genuine Moldovan pussy, like Kiki's. Moldova was hot!

The airport at Chisinau was expanded, then expanded again with a new terminal. That still wasn't enough and hundreds of thousands of sex tourists from western Europe, Bulgaria, the Balkans, Indiana and other American states, Russia,and Ukraine, and thirty-four in an organized tour from Belarus flocked to the tiny country by car, bus, and train in search of Moldovan cootchie. In response, Transdniestra built brothels for Russian-speaking whores on the roads into Moldova with big road signs advertising their goods at half price, but it didn't work. Everyone wanted real Moldovan nooky, now. So the Transdniestrians hiked up the highway tolls and transit fees to at least get a piece of the transit action as thousands of sex tourists flooded through their territory on their way to Moldova, coming from the east. In eastern Romania, they tried to capture some of the sex trade driving in from the west.

Romania filed a suit in the World Trade Organization on the grounds that Moldovan was just a dialect of Romanian. Then Romanian linguists actually analyzed the language actually being taught and Romania withdrew its complaint. What was being taught seemed to be some unidentifiable dialect, not what even the Moldovans called Moldovan.

Schools sprung up all over Europe and North America, especially Indiana, charging big bucks to teach people to speak weird Moldovan with a really harsh and incomprehensible accent in order to talk to prostitutes who couldn't understand a word they were saying. There were also hundreds of Moldovan prostitutes (there aren't that many of them in the first place, so they were really busy taking care of the tourists) who took LingoNusz-sponsored on-line classes in Moldova to learn what the hell these sex tourists were trying to say. Most of them gave up and just stripped and spread their legs when the money came out.

Kiki did very well for herself and with the money she earned she eventually finished her education at an exclusive women's college in Indiana which had even more prestige than the College, a place where they appreciated her as an innovator and entrepreneur. Kiki invested in LingoNusz stock and eventually took over the company and with Petronela's help took it public with it and made a fortune. Soon she was able to bring home any man she liked and give them generous gifts for sexual favors -- that made them sluts, by her definition. Despite her wealth, Kiki stayed in town because she was a townie at hear. She bought Henderson's house from his estate after his heart attack while copulating with the demanding bisexual Clarissa Aptos.

Petronela, her sister, graduated from State with a business degree and started managing Kiki's financial affairs for her. She and Wistler hit it off and the sisters happily shared him. Wistler became the favorite family fuck partner, because after he moved to Chicago to get away from the narrow-minded colleagues who ridiculed him for dating Kiki, he took up with Marjorie, their mother, as well.

Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet did very well and is credited by some observers with saving on-line porn from oblivion. The profit from it, together with Kiki's on-line pornographic language lessons which became LingoNusz, made the Nuscsaecker company rich again.

As saggy tits became eroticized by HFI led by Odette's example, more and more overweight women slimmed down without fear, confident that if their boobs drooped it would not be a sexual hindrance in the least. With the money she earned from HFI, Odette went into business for herself and went on to create a new line of industrial-strength bra-like garments she called "boob hammocks" to hold droopy tits. The garment lifted deflated breasts up for inspection and fondling, without hiding them, and made them jiggle wildly and draw attention while women walked.

Larissa put her pussy on display at special fund-raising events for charity and became a volunteer herself -- literally, because she volunteered herself, or at least that part of herself between her legs. She gave "huge insertion" demonstrations on-line to teach young aspiring porn starlets how do to it without hurting themselves. Her lawyer husband, Turner, started talking about using all the money she was being paid to invest in a remake of "Rosemary's Baby".

Quinlan's story will be told at another time, but suffice to say her fire crotch was seen by millions who marveled at her capacity for stretching and perforating her private parts, and her seemingly uncanny ability to stretch her piercings right to the limit before she ripped herself. In time, "HFI" became a classic on the internet and even thirty years later was a standard offering on the implantable brain chips that replaced personal computers, cell phones, and PDAs.

Kiki never let on that at the time she got the idea of pornographic language lessons, she could barely speak the language herself. She had had to call her mother, Marjorie, in Chicago to get the words. Marjorie, the blond sex goddess who a generation earlier became renowned among tourists who weren't getting any as the designated pity fucker at the fabulous Diedre's sex resort Iznoma Hedonia, who was also the mistress of the head of the local dictatorship's the secret police, and who then moved to Chicago, where her affair with the alderman scandalized the Establishment and forced their move to this college town. (If any of this interests you, read Deidre in the Islands, especially chapter 4.)

The parliament of a grateful Republic of Moldova voted "Da!" to approve a motion to present Kiki with the National Medal, on condition that the award citation not mention how and why she earned it, which was no problem because everybody knew. On the night before she was scheduled to fly to Moldova to receive this high honor, she called her mother.

Marjorie used the phone call to come clean. She had given Kiki a real shock when she said, "Honey, it is time to tell you that you are not really Moldovan. Your grandmother, my mom, she came from North Transdniestria, Pridnestrovie. She was Russian by father and Polish on other side, not Moldovan really, just live there in east. She got into trouble with a party boss -- her boyfriend, sort of, he gave her money and chicken - who wanted to do strange thing to her with an aubergina, how you say, eggplant. She did not think such a thing was possible. She want to escape him and try to mingle and hide but her Moldovan was awful. Mine is not so good either -- we spoke Polish at home with door closed, Kiki. You're not very good to speak Moldovan either, Kiki. You learn from me and only hear how we talk, hear nobody who really talks it, and we talk funny in the family because we are not really Moldovan. That is why nobody understand you when you speak it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds