• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 13

Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 13

12

Kiki called his office very day for two weeks straight but couldn't get past the secretary to the President of the College. It was obvious that the President wanted nothing to do with her. She chalked it up to the really bad decision to go to his party with Wistler, letting him show her off as his date in front of all the faculty members she had been fucking for years and who, of course, were there with their wives. Not a smart thing to do in retrospect, but it meant so much to Wistler. Now that bad choice and the furious reaction of his colleagues was probably going to drive him out of the College, tenure or no tenure.

Finally, she called on a day when the secretary was out and got a substitute. The poor girl took Kiki's name, accepted that she had had prior business with the President, and made an appointment with him for her two days later. There followed a call on her voicemail asking if it could be rescheduled (for a century from now, probably) but Kiki ignored it.

When Kiki arrived at the Administration Building, the President's regular secretary was furious at her for going around her! Even though Kiki was dressed very demurely, in a long skirt and high-necked blouse and was wearing a bra, the attractive but formidable middle-aged secretary glared at her with hate in her eyes! She must have known what good Kiki had done for the College, using her own body to draw the randy visiting professor away from vulnerable students. Kiki thought, maybe she was the President's mistress and felt threatened? (That was not true. The President's mistress was a secretary in another building.) Either that or it had to be a moralistic thing.

The President called Kiki into his office early, maybe because he didn't want anyone to see her in the waiting area. He spoke to her very formally and looked displeased. It was hard to believe that this was the same man who had fucked her at a party a year ago or had sucked on her tits while crying and enjoyed a blow job from Kiki just two months ago, when he thought he was in trouble.

"Kiki," the President began, before Kiki could start talking. "I told you that more gifts would be coming and you got them," and it was true. Envelopes stuffed with cash gifts from grateful alumni had been deposited in her mailbox since the distinguished Doctor Viku Dicae left campus. "So I don't know what more you can ask of me."

"Mr. President," said Kiki, not quite knowing how to address a college president, especially one that she had once sucked off, "that's not why I'm here. I got all the gifts and I am grateful. The alumni have been very generous with me. I do think I earned it but I am quite satisfied."

"So why are you here?" The President was stone-faced.

"Because with all these money gifts and what I've saved up, I'm all set. Now when Dicae was here," she practically spat out his name – he had screwed her butt off and it was never the same again – "I sat in on his classes and the seminars he wanted to sit in on, because I had to be close to him." This was so she could run sexual interference with her own body if he started making moves on the coeds. "I understood just about everything. Really. And I got good grades in the year and a half I went to State." State was the public university in the nearby city, where all the townies went. Obviously the students and the faculty at the prestigious College looked down on State, but it was really an ok school.

Kiki took a deep breath. "So what I'm asking is that I can pay my own way and I have the grades so will you let me go to school here?"

The President stared at her for almost a full minute, so long that the hair stood up on the back of Kiki's neck. "Kiki, are you serious?" he finally said.

"Yes." the young woman squeaked.

"Impossible!" he exploded. "You're not prepared! You can't qualify to be admitted! You must be joking!" The look on his face told Kiki that it was hopeless. He would block any possibility of her getting in.

"Is it because I'm promiscuous?" Kiki asked, boldly.

"Well," said the President, guardedly, "promiscuity is not the issue. And the College" here he was speaking as if he were the entire venerable institution, "appreciates your service in taking care of the needs of a certain visiting professor." The visiting professor from hell, he could have added, if he had seen him Kiki's point of view. "Promiscuous behavior was a great help in that situation. But it would create certain....problems if we admitted a known whore into our academic community, especially when all the students know about you. Can you imagine what the parents and donors would say?" Then again, the alumni had said what they thought, hadn't they?, with thousands of dollars in cash gifts to Kiki in generous appreciation for her sexual services to the College. Now that was never going to be an article in the alumni newsletter!

Well, they might be standing in line, Kiki thought to herself. The parents might appreciate that Kiki was a sexual lightning rod, diverting attention away from their daughters. The donors might be all too happy to get a little nookie and a flattering comment about the size of their dick to help them decide on the size of their gift. You didn't mention the faculty, Kiki thought, half of which she'd already fucked. The other half was gay, straight females or men she hadn't gotten around to yet.

"Excuse me sir," Kiki said with exaggerated politeness. She had nothing to lose and no more illusions. "You are wrong in your use of words. I'm not a whore. Whores do it for money and the john knows up front what it's going to cost. A whore does it for business, fixed price. Sluts do it because they like it, and if a guy enjoyed our company and our body, he can be as generous as he wants. We're sluts, my kind of promiscuous woman. We do slutty things in pubic and in bed and guys reward us for it. They love their wives and girlfriends but that's all the time because it's a relationship, built on trust and love and support. With us it's different. Guys love us when they want to, not all the time, and they don't want to support us as much as they want bragging rights, so they give us ridiculously generous gifts which we keep, bank, sell, or pawn. That's me! It's important to keep these things straight for tax purposes."

The President stayed silent after Kiki's long explanation. He had nothing more to say.

As Kiki got up to leave, the President broke his silence. "Kiki, I would appreciate it if we didn't see any more of you on College property again."

So now Kiki was not only rejected, but she was banned. Nobody from town ever got into the College – it was a class thing more than a money thing. People from town worked for the College, they didn't study there. And Kiki was the town slut! The College community was happy to fuck her and share her and pay her to use her own body to protect their own virgins (so they thought) but they wouldn't dream of sitting next to her in class. She was promiscuous and working class. Their students may have been promiscuous but ..... well, it was different for them. They were just having a youthful adventure before settling into their upper and upper middle-class lives.

Kiki didn't care if the secretary stared at her as she walked out because her dream of making a breakthrough for the townies was over.

At the entrance to the College's Administration Building, she took out a cigarette and lit up under the No Smoking sign. She grinned her trademark smile tightly, with the ends of her mouth curled up and her lips tense, defiant.

Kiki was normally a very upbeat, positive person but she was thoroughly bummed out by what happened. Her brusque treatment at the hands of the President just brought back her resentment at the College for just throwing alumni money at her and expecting her to go away after she tore up her guts satisfying their pervy visiting professor's ass fetish. Enemas to clean her out and Dicae's monster cock to fill her back up. Semen in buckets deposited deep inside, over and over. Her bowels didn't get back to normal for a week. No consideration. The College thought it was all OK if they threw a few thousand dollars at her. But they showed no respect for what I was doing for them. No appreciation. Kiki was spiraling down into a deep, black funk of resentment. She was not her usual self.

When Kiki was feeling blue, she naturally went to sex for relief. A good fuck would bring her out of it. Damn, she thought. She didn't have a lover booked for the rest of the day, for once. OK, maybe she should just go back home and masturbate. Shit, that seemed lame. She could do better than that. One thing she knew, she needed a drink. She headed toward her favorite bar. It only took her a few minutes to walk the short distance to the Hotel Vincennes but the walk cleared her head. She arrived feeling slightly better but very horny.

She decided that she needed a diversion, something light and fun, to keep her spirits up, like talking to a man trying to pick her up. Even though it was still afternoon, she sat down at the bar, nodding to Stan, the bartender. He immediately produced her favorite daiquiri and she practically chugged it and ordered another. While Stan was making it, she went to the ladies' room. There she unbuttoned the first three buttons on her blouse, took off her bra, took off her skirt, and rolled the top three or four turns before she put it back on, so it came halfway up her thigh. Then she went back to her stool and her drink and handed Stan her folded bra, since she didn't carry a purse there were no pockets in her outfit. Stan shrugged and tossed them into a box under the bar labeled "Kiki's stuff".

About an hour, or two daiquiris, later, a well-dressed middle-aged man in a suit and an expensive tie carrying a scuffed up, boxy black case walked into the bar and sat down at a table. He put the case down on the floor. He noticed Kiki and smiled at her. He was good looking, older, with blonde hair that was graying at the temples. There was something vaguely familiar about the man but she couldn't place him. Maybe she had seen him here before. He got up and went to the bar to order his drink and stood next to her while the bartender, who was studiously ignoring Kiki and who Kiki no longer called Stan, made it.

"Hello," the man said. "You are very pretty. My name's Luke."

Kiki was sure at that point that her time here would be well spent. She liked his type.

"Pleased to meet you! My name is Kat!", she lied.

She wasn't exactly his type, but she was close. For a long time, Luke had always fallen for a certain type of woman, a tall blonde with stringy long hair and humongous boobs the size of Lake Michigan, but it had never worked out. His ex-wife was like that but she left him. Why even have a type when nobody who looks like that wants to hook up with you? Well, types are overrated. The most erotic experience he had ever had in his life was in Tokyo with a mysterious, tiny skinny girl much younger than he was, a few years back. (If you find this interesting, read "Naoko".) That girl had been the opposite of his usual type and he had been looking ever since for someone who thrilled him as much. So, what's a type? An ideal or just something that we fantasize? Now he had run into Kiki and his type didn't seem so important anymore.

This Kat girl (really Kiki) was more beautiful than his usual type, anyway, and more than enough. She wasn't very tall, her hair was neat, her legs were slender and pale, and her tits were creamy and veiny and nice and round but proportionate to her body. They looked scrumptious without a bra to hold them. She gave him an erection just looking at her.

Luke was wearing a suit. When he leaned forward and then leaned back, the puff of air from beneath his jacket carried a warm, clean, manly scent with just a hint of fragrance. It made Kiki lightheaded. She knew all about pheromones and realized right away that his were acting powerfully on her, more powerful than another daiquiri. Making her aroused. Making her juice up. Making her pelvis get ready. Making her want to receive him sexually.

Kiki asked him what he did, he answered that he repaired very sensitive, complicated equipment.

"Not many repairmen wear a suit like that," she replied sarcastically, referring to Luke's natty appearance. "Aren't you afraid you'll get you shirt dirty or grease under your fingernails?" Luke's hands were exquisitely manicured. Kiki wasn't trying to be argumentative but she wanted to show this alpha male that she was a match for him, in his league, not a pushover for everything and anything he said.

"Well, Kat, it's special equipment, advanced technology. I'm here to repair a device that they use here for cutting edge electronics research."

"I didn't think the College had an engineering school. It must be in the physics department." There. She had shown him that she was smart, could reason something out. She had won his respect. Now that he realized she had a brain, she could go submissive on him any time she wanted and safely let him take the lead and control the seduction.

"Excellent deduction!" he acknowleged. "Yes, and I have a degree in physics. The equipment I'm working on was specially-made for them. The next frontier is to use subatomic particles for computing. That's what they're working on. They seem to have figured out a way to trap them, to hold them still long enough to put them into some kind of a structure. Now the technical problem is detecting what state they're in without changing it and losing the information."

"You mean like bosons, gluons, and muons?" Kiki said, charmingly, carefully forming her mouth erotically around those rich, succulent vowels. "You're describing the Heisenberg principle – uncertainty and the measurement changes the state and all that." Kiki had taken physics during her year at State, before dropping out.

Luke nearly fell off his bar stool. "You're very smart, Kat." He almost asked her how she knew about all this but then thought better of it. It might sound condescending. So instead he asked her, "So, Kat, you like physics?"

"I certainly like hard body interactions," she responded, still pretending her name was Kat. "And if I were a subatomic particle I would want to be a bottom-type quark!"

"Well, if quarks are what you would like to be, I'd like to be the top that annihilates you." Score one for Luke! Subatomic particle jokes were few and far between but he got that one off.

"How very strange you should say that," lobbed Kiki back. She leaned closer to him. "I'd like to go down on your hadron!" (A pun for hardon – well, you probably knew that.) Two for Kiki! Or Kat. Whatever.

Luke was floored that she could keep this up for so long. "Well, I think you have a wonderful boson," he said, referring to her bosom, and left it at that.

Kiki did not try to best him again, even though she had a killer lepton pun, because if she said it he might go from respecting her wit to being intimidated by her. That would defeat the purpose completely, which was to get him in bed with her and motivated by consuming lust to please her as well as himself. The man was fabulous! A gorgeous man who worked with his hands for a living but wore a very expensive suit and was also smart, funny, erotically charged and could dominate her with a glance – how sexy is that? She wanted to copulate with him. She wanted him to use her body. She wanted this man inside her body.

They chatted for a while longer and drank another drink each. Kiki had got to the bar first and so was way ahead of him. He was still sober but she was feeling delightfully uninhibited and very aroused. She twirled her hair and looked at him sideways. Her skirt had revealed more thigh, pulled up discreetly while Luke wasn't looking, and she was leaning forward whenever she had the opportunity, so that he could see at least the tops of her unfettered creamy, erotically veiny, well-formed firm and high breasts. She was thinking about ways of unbuttoning the fourth button on her blouse and making it seem like an accident when circumstances intervened to make it unnecessary.

Luke knew he was close, so when a small crowd of noisy office workers came in the late afternoon to celebrate a birthday, he suggested, as nonchalantly as he could, that they take their next drink upstairs where it would be quieter. They could get daiquiris from room service.

"Oh, Mister," said Kiki coyly. "Are you inviting me up to your room?"

"I guess I am!" Luke admitted. "Is that a problem?"

"Only if we waste time talking." He settled the bar bill for both of them and took the arm of the woman he knew as Kat. Once she was standing he noticed that there was something funny about her skirt – she had rolled the top so that it was shorter on her leg. That was promising! He steered her to the elevator.

Thirteen minutes later, Kiki was lying in his bed, stripped of her clothes, as he lay naked above her resting on his elbow kissing her face and neck, holding her face in his strong hands. His penis traced a curvy line on her thighs and soon left little dabs of precum where he would oozed his excitement on her. Her erect nipples rubbed against his masculine chest. She reached up with her hands and rubbed her erect nipples on his chest from underneath. She took deep breaths inhaling the air from under his arms and around his neck and it was like laughing gas to her. He smelled like a healthy male with a slight hint of aftershave but there was something mixed in the background that screamed sexual dominance! Kiki was practically panting, she was so aroused by him.

Luke took charge of her body. Without hesitating, he asserted his right to control her body and the unfolding of the sex act. When he got to her tits, he fondled them firmly and deeply, with big but callous-free hands, and pulled on Kiki's erect nipples until they were sending electrical impulses to her crotch! He nibbled up the side of her neck and stuck his tongue in her ear and all the while she could feel his fine, stiff penis dribbling on her pelvis and leg. She flexed her knees as he drew his legs between hers and opened herself as much as she could without splitting apart. Now she could feel his penis dangling, knocking on her door, and she had every intention to let him in.

But before that happened he surprised her by planting a big kiss on her mouth, while he held her face in his big hands. The kiss was almost tender, deep, and he held back inserting his tongue until she asked for it by pursing her lips and sucking. She was curling her toes in excitement now!

He shifted position and reached down between their legs to position his rock-hard cock in line with her hole. With a grunt he thrust upward and into Kiki, who moaned and tilted her pelvis up a bit in greeting and to angle his cock forward to hit right on her G-spot when he thrust. They got a rocking motion started and his stiff member seemed to propel her up another step of the ladder every time he pushed himself in. She had her eyes closed and focused on the incredible sensations in her cunt. He was focused on her reaction, listening to her breathing, watching the flush of her skin, paying attention to the little quivering contractions in her tight pussy, and he changed his moves accordingly, helping to boost her higher and higher, while getting powerfully aroused himself. After several minutes of this, he realized that she was getting close to the edge. Time to move it into high gear!

Luke abruptly spread his legs, pushing hers out, and grabbed her hands, pulling her arms over her head in a gesture of domination! She gave no resistance and only gasped as he kicked up the pace at least twofold, his pelvis slamming against her pubes and his testicles swinging up to hit against her tight round butt! He raced ahead himself because he knew that Kiki was more than ready and would slip over the edge by herself in a moment. Time to take care of himself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds