• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 06

Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 06

12

Letter from the author: As is the case in all the stories in this series, there is a lot of female domination, humiliation and even some bi-sexual acts by the male character. If this is not what turns you on, please move on. I never understand those of you who read these types of stories and then bash them for being what they are. Some people enjoy these types of stories and this is for them. So for those of you who enjoy that, please enjoy and let me know how it is. I love feedback, even negative feedback if it is constructive.

Goamz86

*

Barbara was fuming. She stomped around the room in her high heels and Greta could tell by the way her heels hit the floor and echoed against the brick walls that this was no time to do anything that would even slightly upset his sexy, beautiful mistress. Greta collected the stuff he knew Barbara wanted and stood as he watched her pace back and forth along the floor, mumbling to herself under her breath. He couldn't understand everything she said, but suffice to say that Lois was in deep trouble.

"Fuckin' fat assed slut thinks she's gonna embarrass me (mumble, mumble mumble.......) I'll show her who the fuck is in charge around......." Her voice tailed off as Greta tried to hear everything she was saying in case she said something to him.

He knew something had happened last night at Miss Barbara's party involving Lois the and lady that lives across the street Megan, but at the time he was in the other room sucking a big black cock to prepare it for one of his mistress' female guests. He had heard the exchange, as it was loud in the other room, but with his attention focused somewhere else, he didn't hear all the words that were exchanged.

"Gawd damn little bitch thinks she can get away with......." Again her voice tailed off and Greta stood waiting for her to address him directly, not moving a muscle.

Finally she turned to him and without stopping to look him in the face she walked by him and said, "Do you have everything Mommy told you to get Greta?"

"Yes Mistress" he replied holding a handful of rope and other restraining items as the two of them ascended the stairs from the basement to the main level of her luxurious home.

"Good!" she spat back. "I'll show that fucking little fat ass......." He voice tailed off yet again

They arrived in the great room to find Lois, one of Miss Barbara's other submissives, completely naked and kneeling on the hardwood floor with her knees spread wide. Her wrists were crossed behind her back and her head was looking down at the floor. Lois' pussy began to tingle with anticipation as she heard the familiar sound of her Mistress' heels on the floor as she was approaching. Barbara and Greta came to a stop in front of Lois.

"Ok my little fucktoy; prepare the slut for her punishment." Barbara commanded the wimpy little man.

Greta reached out to Lois, "Come on Lois stand for me please" he asked in a kind voice.

Lois looked up to see her fellow submissive standing in front of her in his familiar girly outfit. That consisted of 5" spiked heels, seamed stockings held up by a garter belt and a pair of frilly panties , all of which were pink of course. The panties were covering his less than impressive little pecker, which was locked away in its cock cage as usual. She extended her hand and stood with his help. She stood without a word as Greta restrained her D cup breasts so tightly with one of the ropes that the blood seemed to stop flowing to them. That was exactly how he knew Mistress Barbara wanted it.

As Greta restrained Lois he could not keep from looking to the corner of the room where his wife Marci was also on her knees; completely naked, except for the two alligator clamps on her nipples, with her hands cuffed behind her back and her chubby little legs spread as wide as possible. There was a puddle of her juices on the hardwood floor because stuck up her hungry little fat cunt was a vibrating 10 inch black dildo. She gyrated her hips slowly trying to gain as much pleasure from the monster fake cock as possible, and achieve at least a bit of an orgasm. She knew if she did, she would have to hide it, as she knew cumming without permission was strictly forbidden. Of course it was no use. Mistress Barbara was way too smart to allow even a small orgasm from her chunky little black cock whore. That was exactly why her legs were made to be spread. This way her clit could get no stimuli and her orgasm would be impossible to achieve. Mistress Barbara also knew just how high to turn the vibrator on; just high enough to torment, but not high enough to please.

When she was not trying like a wanton slut to make herself cum, Marci would glare at Greta as she watched him prepare that other fucking slut for their Mistress. She knew when her husband was smitten, and he was definitely smitten with this whore. She knew her D cup tits were the main reason he gushed over her when he though Marci was not looking. Yes Marci had DD tits, but Lois' tits still sat high on her chest, not like Marci's droopy cow udders. Marci knew he loved Lois' big fat ass as well. Marci thought her own ass was better, but she knew Greta and she knew that any fat ass was a fat ass he liked. Marci would look at Greta until he caught her eye and then she would shoot him a death stare until he looked away, knowing his wife was pissed at him.

"Tie her up tight Bitch, or you will be the one taking the punishment." Barbara barked at Greta.

Barbara also knew of Greta's deep attraction and a deep affection for her sexy 42 year old slut, and she knew she better warn him now, because she had caught him having sympathy on her when Miss Barbara was punishing her in the past. She had actually caught him loosening the ropes once before when she had the slut tied up for over 8 hours because she had misbehaved. A real man would have taken advantage of the helpless slut, maybe fucked her mouth or her hungry little cunt, or even her big fat ass. However, little pussy boy Greta's only thought was to help relieve her pain by loosening her ties. That had cost him dearly. Miss Barbara immediately released Lois and made her restrain him over a the coffee table in her great room and whip his narrow little ass 50 times with her favorite riding crop. Lois had felt terrible, as she did it knowing that not only had he been trying to help her, but now she was the one having to punish him for it. Lois had shown her appreciation to him a couple of days later by letting him jack off his tiny little penis into the toilet as he watched her massage her big beautiful tits and tweak her stiff nipples. Greta knew how much of a gift this was, because they both knew that if Miss Barbara had caught them, they would have really been in some trouble.

"Yes My Lady" Greta replied as he continued to prep his mistress' slut.

"Tell me Greta," Barbara inquired. "Do you like Lois' big fat titties?"

"Oh yes Mistress, they are fantastic." Greta replied.

"Do you like them better than your wife's pig titties?" She teased, knowing she was putting him in an impossible situation with his wife right there in the room.

Greta paused only a moment to look at his wife in the corner, and with his eyes beg for forgiveness before answering, "Oh yes Mistress."

"Tell her." She demanded looking at Marci. "Tell your fat, black cock whore wife how much you like slut Lois' tits better than hers.

Greta froze for another moment. He knew he had no choice, and all he could hope for was his wife to understand that his Mistress was making him say it. Yes, it was true, he did like Lois' tits better, but to say it to his wife's face was very humiliating for her and he didn't want to do it. It was one thing to tell her that Mistress Barbara's tits or butt was better than his wife's, but this was just another one of Mistress' sluts he was saying it about. He knew he would pay for this later when he was alone with his wife. He looked her in the face and said, "I do my dear, I do love slut Lois' titties much better than yours. I want to suck them all the time. They are so much nicer that yours my love."

Marci just looked at him with utter contempt as he droned on about the slut's tits.

"Show her!" Barbara demanded. "Show her how much you lover that sluts titties."

Greta enthusiastically obeyed. He grabbed Lois' tied up tits and began to suck them hard and long. He squeezed them with his hands and sucked them with his mouth as he moaned appreciatively. Lois enjoyed the attention to her tits, but the ropes were tight and she could not totally enjoy the feelings the wimpy little man was trying to provide. After a few moments Barbara commanded him to stop.

"Now, go take those nipple clamps off the cow's udders and show her what you do to sloppy fat tits like hers." Barbara demanded

Greta knew what she wanted, and he didn't want to do it. However, being the good little pussy boy he was, he complied. He went to his wife's tits and removed the clamps. She screamed in pain as the blood rushed back to her freed nipples. They throbbed and throbbed as she shook her shoulders around trying to comfort her nipples. Then Greta grabbed each nipple with a thumb and forefinger and proceeded to pinch them and lift her heavy breasts off her stomach by the nipples. Marci cursed him the whole time.

"You fucking pussy. You're gonna pay for this later you fucking no dick wimp. Fuck that hurts. Let go of my tits you fuck!" She screamed. "Why couldn't I marry a real man?"

Greta continued with what he knew Mistress Barbara wanted. He grabbed both tits and sucked both nipples into his mouth.

"OH yeah," Marci moaned. "That's more like it wimp. Suck them, Yes."

But just as she was starting to enjoy the feeling, Greta did as he knew he was supposed to and he bit down on the enflamed nipples with his teeth. He didn't just nibble, no, he bit hard.

"FUCK!" Marci spat. "Son of a bitch! You fuckin' bitch! Stop that!"

Greta didn't stop. He continued to chew on her nipples until Barbara finally told him to stop. He finally dropped her saggy tits onto her belly and rose to his haunches. His little penis was throbbing in his cock cage and the spikes were doing him no favors. He dropped his head to his chest and listened as his wife berated him.

"You wimpy little fuck, I'm gonna whip that skinny little ass of yours so hard you're not going to be able to sit for a week. Then I'm gonna rape that little asshole of yours so hard you're not going to be able to shit for a week either. You fucking little fuck. I'll show you who's tits you love you fucking little weasel." Marci was so mad and sore she couldn't stop.

"Enough you fat whore!" Barbara commanded.

Marci stifled her rant, but shot daggers at her wimpy little man with her eyes.

"Come Greta" Barbara instructed.

Greta shuffled to his sitting queen and she lifted his chin with her hand. "Now we all know our wimpy little man likes slut Lois' titties better than his fat whore wife's, but tell me Greta do you like them better than Mistress Barbara's titties?"

"Never Mistress! I could never love any titties more than I love yours. They are perfect Mistress, just perfect." Greta told her.

"Yes Greta I know they are." Barbara said to him in her best baby voice. "Now show these sluts how you worship Mommy's perfect titties." Barbara leaned back in her chair and pushed her sweet round C cup tits to the sky.

Greta shuffled forward and instantly began to gently and kindly suck her nipple. He leaned his head against her other nipple and like a baby he began to suckle the nipple in his mouth. Barbara grabbed his head gently with her hand and spoke to him like a baby feeding from his mother.

"That's a good boy. Suck Mommy's titty like the pathetic little pussy boy you are. Show these whores how to treat a real woman, not a fat slut like them." Barbara told him.

Greta didn't just suck her nipples, he worshipped them. He alternated back and forth showing each one his tender love while Barbara continued to treat him like a little baby. His little pecker was hard and throbbing and sore and uncomfortable as the cock cage tormented it with its spikes, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was service his Lady. Barbara did enjoy Greta's talented tongue and she sat back for a while and enjoyed the feelings of it on her aroused nipples. Finally Barbara commanded him to stop.

"Enough Bitch! Now back to the task at hand." She told him.

As his Mistress had ordered, he moved Lois to the center of the room, laid her on the floor face down and hog tied her hands and legs together above her head. Directly above Lois was a large iron ring mounted to the main beam that supported the second story of the house. Greta expertly fashioned a harness with all the rope and soon Lois was swinging from the ring face down about waist high with her legs spread wide and her head drooping toward the floor. The last piece of gear Greta was to put on her was a ring gag that went between her teeth and strapped around her head leaving her mouth stretched so far it would begin to ache in just a few minutes. Once she was ready, Greta informed his Mistress and she rose from her thrown.

She was dressed so sexy that all three of her submissive bitches were turned on by her mere presence. The leather corset hugged her perfectly flat stomach and held up her magnificent C cups as if two hands were displaying them for all to see. The leather g-string, black stockings and spiked patent leather heels screamed, "I am in charge!" The riding crop she wielded only accentuated the statement. Without saying a word, Barbara cracked Lois's wide round ass cheeks several times with the riding crop causing Lois to yelp in pain. Then crouching in front of Lois, she administered ten smacks to each of her dangling tied up titties. Lois screeched with each lick.

"Greta, get those nipples hard." Barbara demanded.

Greta eagerly crawled under Lois and sucked each nipple alternately. He loved sucking Lois' tits and he relished the feel of them in his mouth again and again. The feeling was soothing to Lois' suddenly throbbing nipples, although she knew there was only one reason Mistress got her nipples hard. Sure enough moments later Barbara was ordering Greta to apply the alligator clips to her fleshy nubs. Each nipple clamp had a chain attached to it and soon there were one pound weights dangling from them. The pain was intense as the clamps and the weight stretched her already sore nipples to extreme lengths, and Lois did her best to stifle her cries.

"The next time you treat a guest of mine like that at one of my fuck parties you dirty slut, I will cut you off from cock for 6 months. You understand me whore?" Barbara snapped at Lois. "If one of my guests says you have a fat ass, you will thank her kindly. I will have none of those catty fuckin remarks coming from you again you fat ass whore. My guests are just as important to you as I am. You will treat them exactly as you treat me. I don't care if you like them or not. I know you hate that snooty bitch Megan, but that's half the reason I invite her. And, when she is a guest in my house you will respect her. You get it slut?

Sniff sniff "Yes Mistress." Sniff Lois replied.

"Come here wimp!" Barbara demanded.

Greta scurried to her side. Barbara removed his cock cage, and his little penis sprung to life.

"See this Slut?" she snapped again, pointing at Greta's skinny 4" dick. "This is all you will get for 6 months if you behave like that again." She walked to the rear of Lois and administered 10 quick, harsh lashes to her bald exposed pussy with the riding crop. Lois screamed in pain again.

"Show this slut what she's in for if she misbehaves again Greta."

Greta loved the humiliation Miss Barbara was lavishing on him. Greta moved between Lois' legs and slid his little man clit inside Lois' dripping pussy. She was wet already because Lois loved pain and it made her insides all hot and her pussy dripped with arousal as Greta pumped her pussy with abandon.

"Oh yeah, that's it big boy. Show this fat assed slut what a stud you are. Show her how much of a man you are. Show that whore how much pleasure you will be giving her for six months if she treats my guests like that again." Barbara teased Greta. Looking directly at Lois she hissed, "Is that what you want, whore? Is that the kind of cock you want slut?"

"No Mistress." Lois answered. "Please make him take it out." She begged. "I need a real cock, please. I can't even feel his little needle dick in me." She looked at Marci with complete disgust and asked her, "How the fuck could you marry such a wimp? How could you even let that little thing fuck you? You are just as pathetic as him you fat cow!" With the ring gag in her mouth it was very difficult to understand her, but everyone got the gist of the insult.

The humiliation of her words only spurred Greta on and he fucked Lois harder and faster. He didn't even stop when Barbara bitch slapped Lois across the face hard.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, slut? You think you're better than that that pig in the corner? That's exactly what I'm talking about. When are you going to learn some fucking manners?" She spat at Lois. Then she covered Lois' tits with 10 more lashes from her crop. The pain of the whip along with the way the lashes made the weights swing made the pain unbearable. She began to whimper openly.

Behind Lois, Greta was so close to cumming and Barbara could see it. She ordered Greta to pull out immediately. Disappointedly, he withdrew from Lois.

"Clean him." Barbara demanded. "Suck that pathetic excuse for a cock he has. Clean it good, and think about that tiny thing pleasuring you for six months."

Greta inserted his tiny little pee pee into Lois's stretched mouth. It was very hard to clean his penis, as it swam around inside her wide open mouth. She could only use her tongue and it was very difficult. While Lois was occupied with that, Barbara strapped on a 10" dildo and walked behind her disobedient slut. Without any care, she buried the fake cock balls deep inside Lois' cunt.

"Here's your real cock, slut! I'm gonna fuck you so hard and so long, you're gonna beg me to stop, you disobedient cunt" Barbara shouted.

The weights on the nipple clamps swung painfully back and forth as Barbara hammered Lois' pussy relentlessly. The pain and the pleasure mixed within her body and she couldn't help but orgasm quite quickly. Greta watched and stroked his little soldier the whole time. Barbara was really getting into it when she heard her cell phone ring. Barbara froze when she realized it was the ringtone for her ultimate lover, "Big Daddy". She pulled out and rushed to her phone.

"Hello Big Daddy........Uh huh........absolutely.......I'll be ready."

She hung up the phone and screamed at Greta, "Come on my little fucktoy bitch, Miss Barbara needs to prepare for a visit from Big Daddy."

"Right away Mistress." Greta replied.

The two of them disappeared down the hall leaving Lois swinging in the middle of the room and Marci naked in the corner desperately trying to cum.

Fifteen Minutes later Barbara returned to the great room to find Big Daddy had already arrived. Barbara could see he was entertaining himself already. He had a hold of the ropes attached to Lois' shoulders and he was using them to swing her back and forth as he drove his mammoth cock in and out of her overstretched mouth. This time the cock in her mouth was not swimming inside the ring gag, it was completely filling it. Barbara could here Lois gag a bit each time he thrust his manhood into her throat forcefully. Barbara turned and looked at her fat whore in the corner and could see the jealousy in her eyes as she knew Marci wished it was her mouth Big Daddy was fucking. The puddle between her legs was even bigger than before. She turned to Greta.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds