• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late For Work

Late For Work

Carpooling had worked out pretty well since your car broke down again. It's hardly out of my way to swing by your place, and I do enjoy chatting with you. Your companionship made the commute so pleasant. We'd developed a routine, I'd call you from the cell phone once I got on the road, you'd say "I'm running a little late, just let yourself in." Today was different; you never answered the phone. I let it ring seven or eight times too. For some reason traffic was lighter than usual, and every light was green, so I arrived at your place several minutes early.

As usual, I rapped on the door a couple of times before letting myself in. "You ready?" I called out sitting down on the couch. No answer. I could hear the radio from the back of the house. No wonder you couldn't hear the phone ringing. After a while I wandered down the hallway, "Hey, we're going to be late." Still no answer. I could barely make out the sound of running water, in spite of the morning show on the radio. The door to the master bedroom was wide open. "You decent?" I called out. To this day I'm not sure if you heard me or not.

I poked my head into the room and noticed the bathroom door was wide open. The back of your head was barely visible over the edge of the tub. Common sense told me to turn around, but my curiosity lead me to take another step or two into the bedroom. Now I could see one of your legs hanging over the edge of the tub. Another step closer, and the rest of you came into view. Your head was tilted back, your eyes closed and your mouth slightly open. You were holding a hand held shower massager between your legs. I could see water spraying as it pulsated against your flesh. You gently squeezed your nipple that formed a small island in the bath water with the other hand. I stood there in a trance, fixated on the water splashing over your open sex.

Then you arched your back, raising your butt off the bottom of the tub, placing your pussy closer to the massage unit. Your entire body shuddered as the water sprayed over your clit. You eventually relaxed and lowered yourself back into the tub. I felt my heart pounding against my chest watching you. My cock pressed against the front of my trousers. I reached down and held it through the fabric. Again, you raised yourself up, and pointed the massager directly on your clit. I held my dick tightly and could feel the wetness from my pre-cum leaking onto my boxers. Your mouth opened, and your body shook for what seemed like an eternity. Somehow I managed to let go of my crotch long enough to undo my pants. The water splashed over your pussy, cascaded down your belly and lapped up in small waves against your breasts. There I stood, in the threshold of your bathroom door with my pants down around my ankles, staring at you, slowly rubbing pre-cum over the head of my penis.

I could now hear you over the radio and running water. Each time you brought your pussy close to the pulsating water, you'd moan, "Oh yeah!, oh yeah! Oh yeah!" You relaxed for just a few seconds and thrust your pussy right back into the stream. The morning light sparked as the water sprayed over your sex. You cried out, "Yes!!!, Yes!!!, Yes!!!" and then collapsed in the tub, dropping the shower massager. You grabbed the edge of the tub, scooted back, and lowered your legs. You tilted your head back and took a deep breath. Then you saw me. As soon as our eyes met, I instinctively covered my erection with my hands and muttered, "Sorry."

I could tell you were startled. I really expected you to start screaming or grab a towel and cover yourself, or something. My heart was in my throat waiting for the worst. Instead, in a shaky whisper, you smirked, "Now it's my turn to watch." My cock had softened to half-mast anticipating your worst reaction. I removed my socks and shoes and stepped out of my crumpled pants and boxers. I was shaking as I moved over to where you could see me and slowly resumed milking my dick. You raised your leg over the edge of the tub, offering me a clear view of your swollen pussy. Seeing you naked for the first time triggered the familiar twitch of my hardening cock. I had imagined what you might look like naked all this time, undressing you in my head. The reality far exceeded my wildest dreams.

The bath water slowly lapped up against your nipples as you gently ran a finger along your slit. You then parted your pubic hairs, revealing your most intimate recesses. I swallowed hard, and resisted jacking off for all it was worth. This had to last a while; I had to savor this moment with you. "Slow down, take a deep breath," I kept telling myself. I noticed a bottle of lotion on the sink and pointed to it. You smiled and nodded OK as I reached for it. Without taking my eyes off you, I squirted some lotion on myself and resumed caressing my cock. While I slowly rubbed the lotion over the head of my penis, you started playing with your nipples.

The remaining bathwater gently lapped up against your breasts, now swaying gently in the current. I formed a small circle with my thumb and forefinger and ever so slowly stroked from the tip of my cock down over the sensitive ridge and back up to the very top. Each time you squeezed your nipple, I felt my penis twitch. I had focused on the gentle waves of the water rolling against your chest and the way your pubic hair swayed in the water. I looked down, and saw you staring at my hand and my dick. Our eyes met, your lips relaxed into a smile, and then you licked them with the very tip of your tongue. It was like a bolt of electricity shot though my entire body right up the shaft of my cock. I started stroking the entire length using a loose grip. When my fingers reached the head of my penis on the upstroke, I added a little twist, for extra sensation. You never took your eyes off my dick.

Try as I might to relax, the inevitable was drawing near. I stepped right up to the edge of the tub directly over you and gently cupped my balls. A few strokes later, every muscle in my body tensed up. "Ahhhhh!!!!!" My semen shot through the air in a graceful arch, landing on your breast. The next contraction brought a second stream that found your leg. Completely spent, and now shaking, I stepped back and leaned against the vanity. I watched in awe while you slowly rubbed the puddle of cum onto your nipples. You gathered my seed using your forefinger, and slowly spread it in a spiral over your areola. You concentrated so intently on the slick trail of semen. After several slow circles, you finally anointed the very tip of your hard nipple. Your lips relaxed, allowing a quiet cry of pleasure. By the time I stopped shaking, you had replaced the shower massage unit on its hook and started to draw the shower curtain.

"You better jump in so we can clean up"

I stepped into the shower while you adjusted the water. We lathered each other with soap, exploring every inch of our bodies without a word between us. We gazed into each other's souls while fingers glided over skin, probing deep recesses and discovering our most secret places. Finally the hot water ran out. We gently patted each other dry with your lavender towels. After we had worked our way down each other's bodies, blotting away the drops of water and then back up again, our eyes connected once again. The towels dropped to the floor and we took each other in our arms. At first your skin was damp and cool. I held you close to me, caressing the length of your back with my hands. With each passing moment your skin felt warmer and warmer. I let my hands wander down your back and held your butt. I squeezed each cheek and pulled you close to me. I could feel your heart pounding as you raised your hands up behind my head and looked into my eyes. Your skin felt so hot as you closed your eyes and kissed me. It seemed like we kissed for hours. Reluctantly, we tore ourselves away and just smiled at each other. You playfully touched the tip of my nose with your finger and broke the silence.

"I guess we ought to call in sick, huh?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late For Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds