• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Neighbor Ch. 01

The Neighbor Ch. 01

It had all started innocently enough, and through my own silly neglect. The day had been warm, but it was too early in May to turn on the AC. Instead, I opened the windows and doors and went about my business of cleaning house. After a while, I realized I had not seen our dog, Jake, for quite sometime. I searched the house, a sinking feeling in my stomach, as my calls met with no response. I found the answer when I checked the back door. The screen had been pushed out! I became frantic, rushing out of the house and almost into the arms of the man coming up the walk. He had Jake in tow, thank god! He introduced himself as Steve as I took in his appearance. Jogging shorts, a muscle tee shirt, both of which he filled out quite nicely. Somewhere in his mid-thirties I gauged, several years younger than myself. Why that last thought popped into my head I couldn't imagine. He explained that he had been running when Jake began to follow. Fortunately, Jake wore a tag with out address. Steve had saved the day!

I invited him in for a glass of iced tea. As we talked he revealed that he was a widower with two children and they had just recently moved into the neighborhood. My heart went out to him and the thought that he had to raise those children alone. He finished his tea, refusing to accept any money as a reward, and left to resume his run. Thankfully, I was spared having to tell my husband about my negligence with Jake. With our own children grown and gone, Jake was like a child to us.

Over the course of the next week, I saw Steve out running daily. My thoughts turned a bit lascivious as I watched him. Truth be told, I had been having more and more such thoughts recently when I spied attractive men. I loved my husband dearly and we still made passionate love at least once or twice a week. But as I approached my fiftieth birthday, I began to realize this was probably as good as it would ever get, sexually.

The more I thought about it, the more I became infatuated with the new neighbor. One day, on a whim, I baked some cookies and took them over to his house. A belated housewarming present, I explained as he answered the door. He invited me in and introduced my to his children. Polite yet shy, they quickly took the cookies and disappeared into another room. Steve offered me coffee and we sat and chatted as we drank. Without realizing it, an hour had passed. I finally rose to leave, and he moved to get the door. Clumsily, I tripped over a toy in the middle of the floor, Steve instinctively reached out to steady me, and his hands grabbed my breasts. For a moment we both froze before he released his grip and apologized. It was an accident, I told him, don't be silly. Still, it had given me a quick thrill, that little twinge like an electric shock I get between my legs sometimes.

That night at dinner, I told my husband about our new neighbor. It was sad, I said, that he didn't seem to know anyone in the neighborhood. My husband suggested we invite them for dinner on Saturday. Such a great guy! I almost felt guilty for the thoughts I continued to have about Steve.

The next day I called Steve with the invitation. Bring the kids, I told him. My own children had yet to give me grandchildren, this would be good practice, I joked. Steve explained that the kids would be at their maternal grandparents that weekend, but that he would still love to come. It's a date, I told him, laughing foolishly. God! I was acting like a schoolgirl with a crush.

That night, my husband and I had tremendous sex! Of course I couldn't tell him it was partly due to my fantasies about the neighbor. Yet, somehow, my husband seemed to understand. Cuddling in the afterglow he asked if I wanted to spice things up a bit. After what we just did, I teased, you want to spice things up? He told me that he wanted me to experience things while we were still young enough to enjoy them. He had seen the way I looked at Steve when he would jog by. What would I think, he asked, about a threesome? He could tell my answer by the way my body reacted. Two men had always been my hottest fantasy, but I had never dared bring it up for fear my husband would think I didn't appreciate him. I rolled over and kissed him passionately, my hand finding his cock, which quickly sprang to life. This was something that hadn't happened in a while! Twice in one night, the second time being even better than the first! I think both of us were excited by the thought of Saturday night. Now the question was, would Steve be, as well?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Neighbor Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds