• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women are Great!

Quebec Women are Great!

Sometimes, I wonder why I run into certain types of people. Take the boring, bigoted and downright ugly citizens of Ottawa, Ontario, for example. I've never met such a boring bunch in my entire life. They're the most insecure human beings I've ever met. They lack true grit and fortitude. And I honestly wish the City of Ottawa would go the way of Atlantis. Given what's been happening to cities and countries around the world, that's not a wish upon a fallen star. And I say this boldly. The name is Steve Armand. A young American of Haitian descent who moved to the town of Ottawa, Ontario from the City of Boston, Massachusetts, a couple of years ago.

I've met Canadians from all the other provinces, and none are as dull as the denizens of Ottawa. I've met a burly redneck named O'Malley. Born and raised in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta. He was nice, cool and easygoing. Supposedly, Calgary is full of racists and Ottawa is considered a bastion of liberalism and tolerance. Yet I found this old white guy from Calgary far nicer and more humane than anyone I'd met in Ottawa in two years. Somebody explain that one to me? One of my best friends in Canada is this short white dude named David, a proud son of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. According to the rest of Canada, Quebecers have a separatist mentality and they're all troublemakers. Yet David the Quebecer saved my life and helped me out of a jam many times.

This has made me revise my opinion of many Canadians. Quebecers and Albertans are more alike than they realize, especially seen through the eyes of a Haitian-American guy. Both have individualistic traits and a go-it-my-own way mentality. Yet Quebecers and Albertans insist they have nothing in common. Ottawa considers itself a progressive place. Yet it's the supposedly racist Province of Quebec which elected a Black man as Mayor of one of its towns. And it's the supposedly backwards and redneck Province of Alberta which elected an Arab guy as Mayor of Calgary, its biggest City. How about that? I think Albertans and Quebecers are okay people. Sure, there are bigots everywhere but so are progressive people. I think the most bigoted City in North America is Ottawa, the capital of Canada. These people are dull, boring, racist, narrow-minded and completely unredeemable. If Ottawa went the way of Atlantis of old, or Sodom and Gomorrah, I wouldn't shed a tear. This City should be torn down. Seriously.

These days, I'm studying Criminology at Carleton University, one of the best schools in the Province of Ontario. I like it because it's fairly diverse. I couldn't stand the University of Ottawa the first time I visited it. The students over there are so smug they probably like the smell of their own farts. I think I'll pass on the University of Ottawa, pun intended. Carleton University has everything I need. I like the students just fine. Lots of them are international students like me. They come from places like the Republic of South Africa, Brazil, the People's Republic of China, Saudi Arabia and Jamaica. I felt quite at home there. Among so many foreigners, this nervous Haitian-American almost blended in.

To make some extra cash I work as a security guard. The pay is eleven bucks per hour. It's not much but it allows me to pay for my apartment and groceries. Since the University of Carleton is charging me much more than they would charge a Canadian student, I've got to work. Seriously. I'm broke half the time no matter what I do. Life is hell but I'm close to graduating from Carleton University with my bachelor's degree in Criminology. Once that happens, I'll book the first flight to Boston, Massachusetts. The only places worth seeing in the entire Confederation of Canada are the cities of Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. The rest should be avoided. Canada is full of small towns where xenophobia and super-nationalism thrive. If you're in Canada and you're not Caucasian, avoid the small towns. Trust me on that one. It's for your own good.

My life in the Confederation of Canada is a really interesting one. Originally, I hated this place when I got here. However, I grew to like certain aspects of it. I now know that it's not Canada I hate. I simply hate the City of Ottawa. The most boring City in all of human history. Inhabited by the most dull, boring and narrow-minded people on the planet Earth. Sometimes, for the sake of my sanity, I visit the City of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. I have come to love the City of Montreal. It's really big and diverse. Home to millions of people. A significant portion of the population of Montreal is of Arabian, African, Asian and Hispanic descent. And I really like that. I find lily-White places kind of boring and occasionally downright scary, man. Montreal and Toronto are two of the most racially diverse places in the Confederation of Canada, followed by Vancouver and Calgary. That's why they're my four favourite towns in all of Canada.

It's in the City of Montreal that I made a very interesting friend. Caroline Saint-Mathieu. A five-foot-nine, kind of curvy, blonde-haired and green-eyed French Canadian woman. One with a really nice, heart-shaped big and round ass. This lovely lady captivated me. Smart, sexy and brutally honest. Caroline Saint-Mathieu attended McGill University in the City of Montreal at the time we met. At first, we kind of clashed. I tend to clash with people. I'm a University-educated, ambitious and opinionated Black male. Something the people of Canada aren't used to dealing with. I speak my mind and I don't apologize for it. Caroline found that fascinating about me. And I really liked that about her. We began hanging out, and I really enjoyed her company. We began dating pretty seriously. And I decided to transfer from Carleton University in the City of Ottawa to McGill University in the City of Montreal. And it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Caroline and I live together now. And you know what? Canada doesn't suck as much anymore. All it takes is a wonderful woman to make a man change his mind about things and see the world in a whole new way. And I'm glad it happened to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women are Great!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds