• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught in Panties & Dominated Ch. 02

Caught in Panties & Dominated Ch. 02

Rick grabbed my hair in his fists and pulled my head roughly onto his cock, forcing his cock to the back of my throat. I knew what was coming and my dick stiffened hard in my panties. I tried to breathe in quickly through my nose as he pushed against my tonsils, pushed harder, and I felt the head of his big cock push past my tonsils and into the back of my throat, completely filling me. As I leaned forward my head inclined back, allowing as much room as possible for his big meat in my throat. My nose pressed into his pubic hair, smelling his pungent manhood, while on my tongue I tasted his pre-cum that rubbed off from his cock on the way in. I couldn't breathe and the room began to get dark as he held my head there, on his cock. Then he pulled out fast and I breathed in and choked, as thick saliva mixed with pre-cum flowing past my lips and dripping down onto my blouse, on my big bouncing breasts.

He let me have a moment to recover, then said "that's it slut, you're my deep throat slut now. Take off Naomi's sweater, we don't want to drip my cum all over it." I took her sweater off and set it aside. "Now suck my cock." I took his cock back into my mouth and felt the bottom of his shaft slide on my tongue, then I began bobbing my head up and down on his stiff cock, wrapping my lips tightly around his shaft, holding my teeth away from him, and feeling his cockhead sliding in and out, back and forth on my tongue. I felt like such a whore, and I loved it. I'd been waiting for this moment for all of my life.

My breasts bounced up and down in my blouse as I bobbed on his cock. My dick was SO hard in my panties, I could barely stand it. And my anus began to tingle, sparkling with desire. I was sucking my first cock, and already I was wanting him, wanting to feel his hard cock pumping, pumping, pumping in and out of my anal cum hole. I'd only ever fucked dildoes in the past, but now I was hungry, starved for a real man's cock, to feel the heat of a real, stiff cock pounding into my slut hole. I wanted to be Rick's slut, his whore, and I needed more, as I hungrily worked up and down on his cock. I pulled off of his cock and wrapped my hand around his stiff shaft. I loved the feel of his hot, stiff cock in my hand, but this wasn't my first.

When I was young I'd held my friend's hard penis in my hand as he'd held mine. We rubbed cooking oil on each other's hard penises, but were too young to know what it meant to cum. I was curious, and had thoughts of putting my mouth on my friend's penis, but did not have the courage to take it further. His cock was much bigger than mine, he was black, and his cock was long, stiff, hot and hard; it looked and felt so amazing. I wished he'd ask me to put my mouth on his penis, and in the years since I've thought about that and masturbated many times, thinking about sucking his cock. But that was my only experience holding another guy's cock. That is, until now.

As I held Rick's hardness in my hand I began to slide my hand up and down on his shaft. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you slut. Cocksucking slut Tracie. What a whore. Suck me some more, whore." And he pulled my head back onto his cock, which I greedily took into my mouth. I slid my hand up and down his stiff shaft as I sucked the head of his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel him pulsing, feel his blood pumping into his cock. I could taste more of his precum, tangy and salty, and I began to think about what it would feel like for him to pulse and jerk, cumming into my mouth, filling my mouth with his cum. My eyes were closed as I worked him and worked him, loving every second of it.

Flash! What was that? I opened my eyes and "look up at me slut!" he said. With his cock buried in my throat, my hand gripping the base of his shaft, I looked up to see him holding his cell phone. Flash! Flash! As he took more pictures of me, sucking on his cock, wearing one of my slutty outfits, Naomi's sweater just off to the side. Then he switched to video mode and set his phone on the table next to us, recording me sucking on his cock like a little cock whore, but not including his face or upper body.

"Oh yeah, I own you now, you cocksucking slut," Rick said. "Imagine what it would be like if I posted pictures and vids of you dressed up like a whore, sucking cock. Yeah, you're going to suck me off whenever I want. Me and my friends. My cock pulsed and my anus clenched when he said that. Oh... my... god... Rick... and his friends.

(More to cum...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught in Panties & Dominated Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds