• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Karaoke Ch. 01

Karaoke Ch. 01

In my everyday life as a single mom I am reserved and conservative. I have never dressed provocatively. My wardrobe is usually classic and reasonable. A relationship, even a casual one, is not right for me at this point. I have not been with someone, or even dated, in a long time. I satisfy my sexuality through fantasies.

I get a thrill out of being viewed as a sex object. In high school I was a boyish looking ugly duckling. Now, I know that have an attractive body - I am slim and slightly toned. Still, I get very excited whenever I realize that I am desired sexually. This excitement makes me post this story.

*

Looking for a little excitement, I recently participated in a Karaoke contest at a bar. The contest is held every Thursday. The top two performers move on to the final, held on the last Saturday of each month. The top performers at the final receive sizable cash prices. There are no judges, the winners are determined by the noise the audience makes. A mixed urban crowd, many younger professionals, sometimes groups of college students. On Thursdays the bar is usually crowded and it is packed for the final on Saturdays. The participants are all over the place - some are great singers, some are terrible - some show up in jeans and t-shirt, some dress up for their show.

I had been to one Thursday event and to on Saturday event, so I felt I knew what to expect. I was looking forward to the thrill of performing in-front of people. I was excited and nervous.

I had thought a long time about my outfit. I finally decided to go with 2 inch pumps (5 cm), black stockings, a tiny black g-string, a heavily padded black bra, a slim brown skirt ending just above the knee and a tight long sleeved black top. The skirt and the shoes showed of my legs and the bra made me appear a little curvier.

Selecting these items and dressing for the evening was very sensual for me. I bought the stockings and the g-string just for this occasion. I felt very sexual wearing these items, even though I knew nobody would see them. The tight skirt and top emphasized my body.

There were eight contestants. I was the third performer. Later, I realized that it is an advantage to go on at the end. I think the host gives these spots to people he knows and likes.

I was really nervous. Even though I had fantasized about this moment for months, I almost backed out. I do not like crowds and I hate public speaking.

I sang "Strong Enough" by Sheryl Crow.

The host introduced me. I walked past the tables up the steps onto the stage. A few people clapped. A guy in his 30s right looked from his table right in front of the stage at my legs. I pulled down my skirt as much as possible. The host gave me the microphone. I was very nervous and had to hold it with both hands. I felt all the eyes in the audience on me. I shivered even though I was hot.

Then the song started. "God, I feel like hell tonight". My first lines were more loud than melodic but then I got into it. I started to move my body and I felt very alive in front of the crowd. I think I saw a few men starring at my body. I got great applause and rushed off the stage. I saw some heads turning as I walked by. I stood isolated, next to the wall, for the rest of the performances. I felt very alive, a little tender and sensitive. When a college student walked by and brushed my shoulder for a second I almost shrieked of excitement.

After everyone was done all the contestants come back on stage and the audience voted by making noise. I got some good cheers and came in forth. The winners were the two last contestants. Two guys who sang really nicely came in first. A college aged girl who performed in knee high boots and a very short skirt came in second. I envied her during her performance. It seemed like all the men in the room were ready to undress her at a moments notice. She was very comfortable on stage and knew how to move for the best effect.

I was still wound up as I drove home and I have thought about this night many times.

I plan to go back. Currently, I spend a lot of time thinking about outfits.

*

I'd be happy to hear from you if you can relate or have some ideas / suggestions.

Posting this is a big step for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Karaoke Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds