• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hard Lesson

A Hard Lesson

12

Joey and I have been friends for as long as I can remember... so obviously when I had the chance to join him as a teacher at one of the local high schools, I jumped at it.

Without bragging, I think it's fair to say the two of us are among the most popular teachers in the school. Kids love his lectures on the Rise of Modern Society and few have the ability to keep a math class interesting like I do.

Joey and I both live the classic HS teacher life, we are married to beautiful young wives who also work, and the two of us enjoy going out for a drink or two while watching a game at the local sports bar.

We do have what most people, however, would call a pretty major flaw - we're not real good at being faithful. Both of us have cheated multiple times on our loving wives, often supplying each other with alibis. Our town can be a bit gossipy, but we're smarter than that... we'll hit the road, drive an hour or two to find more out-of-the-way areas... and we're also the first to volunteer for teacher positions that offer convention travel - Get us a state away and LOOK OUT! And it's at one of those conventions that we got ourselves into big big trouble.

Our latest convention was being held over the last weekend of winter break down in Florida, an amazing trip the two of us have been looking forward to for months. After a long day of meetings, speeches and programs on Friday, we hit the local scene, in search of a little "fun".

We found a great beach side bar and began hitting it pretty hard... The sun was still up at 7:00pm, the beach still full, when we had managed to appeal to a pair of bikini-clad honeys sitting on the outdoor patio. Joey and I can be pretty forward and it was pretty clear that this night had definite potential. By 7:30pm I was making out with the blonde while Joey massaged and kissed the neck of the brunette.

I felt as much as heard the click of a camera but thought nothing of it... then another... finally a third click and I thought "Wait, is someone taking pictures of ME?"

I opened my eyes and scanned the area to find a most unexpected sight. Standing on the beach, just off the bar-side patio, not 10 feet away was Melissa. Melissa was one of my senior students. A smirk covered her face... and in her hand? A digital camera...

"Uh Joey..."

Joey followed my gaze and saw Melissa. The alcohol caused his brain to move slower than normal but he quickly came around to what I was thinking...

"Hey Mr. Michels! Hi Mr. Rable!" Her smile too big, her greeting too enthusiastic, "What a surprise to see you here!"

I should mention, Melissa's a bit of an odd bird. At first glance, you'd think she'd be pretty popular. She was cute, smart... and based on what I was seeing at the moment, a slammin' bikini body. And yet, she wasn't. I often found her alone, studying in the library or walking down the hall from class to class. When I did see her with others, they tended to be fringe characters, the last people you'd expect her to be with.

"Uh, Melissa... I... Uh... were you taking pictures???"

"Oh yeah, I thought you and your wives would think they were cute!"

"You're married???" the blonde growled at me.

"PIG!" the brunette slugged Joey and within seconds they were gone.

"Huh," Melissa mockingly shrugged. "I guess those weren't your wives huh?"

"Melissa..." I began tentatively, feeling my life potentially crumbling around me "This... we.... "

"Sweetie," Joey started in, trying to turn the charm on. "We should talk about those pictures..."

Melissa held her hand up. I mean literally held her hand up to shut us up.

"Listen guys, I think at this point, I'm the one doing the talking..."

She reached into her cute little bathing suit skirt and pulled out a swipe card. With a flourish she dropped it on the table.

"This is my room key. Pay for your shit, leave the waitress a nice tip because, let's face it, you guys are both fucking disgusting, and then be in my room in 30 minutes. Seriously, 30 fucking minutes. If you're not there, minute 31 will be the one where I fire these pictures back home in an email... "

And with that she turned on a dime and stalked off.

"Uh, what the fuck???" I looked at Joey. "What are we going to do???"

Joey frowned. "Listen, this isn't good, but it's not necessarily a disaster. We can bargain with her, there has to be something we can do to get her to turn that camera over..."

The next 30 minutes seemed like forever. We paid for our bill and hurried back to the nearby Hyatt where Melissa was apparently staying.

I know it sounds weak, even downright lame, but the truth is, I really really really loved my wife, loved my family. I didn't want to hurt them and I sure as hell didn't want to lose them. I thought about my wife's reaction to finding out I was cheating on her while traveling for my job and it took less than five seconds of that vision to realize we had to do whatever it took to stop this insanity.

Joey and I took the elevator to her room and 27 minutes later stood outside her door. He took the card and swiped it, hearing the electronic key unlock and he pushed the door open.

Now, I'm not sure what I expected to see... but it wasn't this. Sitting on the queen-sized bed at the far side of the bed was Melissa. She had changed out of her bikini and instead wore a black babydoll teddy, that pushed up her 18-year-old chest and billowed outward from there.

"Come on guys..." she smiled, more wickedly than before, and beckoned us into the room.

"Melissa, I..." I started but got no further.

"Shut up, Mr. Michels," she said abruptly. "So here's the deal guys, and I want to make sure you're listening... are you listening Mr. Rable???"

Joey nodded and I nodded as well when she turned her stare to me. "Good."

"So here's the deal guys... I have pictures, here's one..." and she flipped a sheet of paper at us. On it was a printed-out photo of the two of us wrapped in embraces with the two women at the bar. It seemed like a year ago.

"There are more, but I think we can agree that the one right there could be pretty devastating to your marriages... can we agree on that?"

We both nodded, unsure what to say or do.

"And just in case you get any ideas, I'm here with two other girls. They have the camera, they have the pictures... I don't think you guys are stupid enough to try and harm me... but if you do... they will destroy your lives, cool?"

When she said "Cool," she flipped her hair with a smile, as if she was asking us if it was "cool" if she went to the bathroom during class. I was starting to wonder if she was bi-polar.

"Yeah, um, come on Melissa..." I attempted a chuckle. "You know we would never hurt you..."

"I don't know Mr. Michels," Melissa said with a glare. "Half an hour ago I wouldn't have thought you were capable of being a disgusting, cheating scumbag either, but then, here we are, right?"

I dropped my head. Joey, on the other hand, was starting to get pissy.

"All right Melissa," he growled. "You've made your fucking point, we're busted, what do you want? I can't imagine you called us here just to rub our noses in it..."

Melissa looked from Joey back to me and back to Joey.

"Here's the deal, Mr. Rable, Mr. Michels..." She smiled.

"Right now it's..." she turned to look at the clock. "...eight o'clock. From now until ten o'clock, you're MINE. You will do whatever I tell you to do, you will not talk back, you will not question me, you will even say "yes ma'am" as you do it."

She looked back and forth between the two of us again and continued.

"IF you manage to do that, IF you manage to obey me to my liking, then at ten o'clock, I will call the girls back in here, we will delete the pictures right here in the room with you and that will be that... Deal?"

I glanced over at Joey and the both of us tried to hide a smirk. Of course it was a fucking deal, I thought, and began to fantasize about what this tight cute little honey in a babydoll nightie had in mind. The punishment could be better than the crime we were going to commit!

"Deal." Joey nodded, clearly thinking the same thing I was.

Melissa's face broke into a huge smile.

"Guys, let's just be clear... don't fuck up. If you can't do this, then the pictures go viral. I'm not talking a simple email, I'm talking email, Facebook, I'll montage those pics on fucking YouTube, do you understand?"

We both nodded, a chill running down my spine as I realized what was at stake.

"Okay..." she said. "Then let's get started..."

Melissa smiled and took a deep breath. It's amazing how much can go through your brain in a couple of seconds. I realized for the first time Melissa looked tentative and that made me realize how INCREDIBLY in control she'd been. No way a high school senior should be this calm, cool and collected while blackmailing her teachers.

Basically, this Melissa chick scared me.

With a deep breath, the calm returned to Melissa's face. "Mr. Rable, would you be so kind as to strip Mr. Michels?"

Joey stared unmoving.

"I'm sorry, what?" Joey stammered out.

Melissa's calm exterior hardened.

"I'm sorry Mr. Rable, which part of OBEY ME did you not understand?" She had actually screamed the words OBEY ME, knocking us back a step, it was like a brief burst of insanity.

"I... I just..." Joey continued

"Mr. Rable," Melissa said with a calm that was almost more disturbing than her brief outburst, "Mr. Michels is wearing a button down shirt and a pair of khaki shorts, yes?"

Joey looked over at me, probably noting for the first time what I was wearing.

"Um, right..."

"Okay," Melissa nodded, speaking like she was speaking to a child. "In the next couple of minutes you are going to see to it that he's not wearing those things anymore, do you understand?"

There was something in the way she spoke that suddenly made us realize we were in for a long night. Perhaps this would not be as much fun as we originally thought.

Joey walked over, turning his back to Melissa and started unbuttoning my shirt, shooting me a look like "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Melissa stopped him quickly "NO NO NO NO NO!"

Joey turned and looked at the psycho senior.

"I need to be able to SEE," Melissa explained in an exasperated voice, as if she was telling a child something obvious. "Stand behind him please."

Joey slid slowly, moving behind me. He lifted his arms then dropped them. Then moved one hand in front of me and tried to paw at my buttons. I lifted my hand to start unbuttoning my shirt.

"NO!" yelled Melissa, chastising me for moving. "You stand there!"

We both looked at her and she just offered a smile. "Continue please."

Joey wrapped his other arm around me and unbuttoned my shirt quickly, letting it fall open, and then pulling it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

"Better..." encouraged Melissa.

Joey's hand lowered, this time to my waist and as delicately as possible, unbuttoned... and then unzipped my shorts.

They fell to the floor with my shirt and I stood in nothing more than my boxers.

"See!" Melissa beamed. "Was that really that fucking hard?"

The two of us just stood there.

"WAS IT THAT HARD MR. RABLE!" she exploded.

"No, no, Melissa it was not!" he blustered out.

"Okay, Mr. Michels, your turn. I trust I don't have to give the instructions again?"

"No ma'am..." I nodded, which seemed to please her immensely.

"Very good!" she cheered. Within seconds I had removed Joey's shirt and was reaching for his jeans when she stopped me.

"Mr. Michels," she instructed, like she was standing at chalkboard ready to call me up to finish a math problem. "Would you please finish your job on your knees?"

I slowly, hesitantly fell to my knees.

"I... ma'am... I'm not sure I understand..." I expected an outburst but instead I got calm-Melissa.

"It's simple, Mr. Michels," she condescended. "Remove his jeans while you kneel in front of him. Not complicated at all, really..."

I did as she ordered, unzipping his jeans and tugging them to the floor. Unlike my shorts, the jeans took some effort to remove and my face came entirely too close to his groin while I tugged.

"Good..." Melissa nodded approvingly and for the first time left the bed. She walked her long tan legs towards us and stepped in a circle around her two teachers now standing topless in front of her.

She shocked both of us by reaching out and slowly, tantlizingly running her fingers down Joey's chest. Then she stepped to me and stunned us further by cupping my balls.

She left her hand there and lifted her lips to mine, giving me a soft, wet kiss. Then, with her hand still on my crotch, she leaned over and kissed Joey.

"I think you boys are going to have so much fun tonight..." she cooed.

And then, just when I thought that kiss may be a prelude to something, she walked back to the bed.

When she got there she turned and smiled at us with an evil look in her eye.

"Hmm..." she said, tilting her head, as if she was trying to make a decision in her head.

I stood there wondering how this was going to go. Was she going to invite us over there? Did she want her teachers to pleasure her? It was at that moment that she shattered my thoughts with her words.

"Mr. Michels," she said, deadpan, not an emotion in her face. "I want you to pull down Mr. Rable's boxers. And I want you to suck his cock."

The room started spinning.

"What did she say?!?!?" I thought to myself and again, everything seemed to slow down. I didn't react, pretty sure that protesting would probably be a bad idea. So I did the only thing I could. I just stared at her.

She stared back. I searched her face for some emotion, bracing myself for another strange outburst or a more forceful reiterating of her first command. I didn't know what to do.

Melissa, for her part stood stoically for what seemed like an eternity. Finally she slid to the head of the bed and picked up the phone on the beside table.

"Send the first picture to their wives..."

"NO!!!" Joey and I both yelled together and I actually held out my hand as if I could physically stop her words.

"Wait one second, Jen," Melissa smiled and cupped the mouthpiece in her hand. "I'm sorry Mr. Michels, did you have something you wanted to say?"

"Okay..." I bowed my head, in a gesture that had to look like complete and utter defeat. "Okay, I get it. I'll do what you say, please tell her not to send that picture."

"Jen?" Melissa said into the phone, never taking her eyes off me. "Hold off on that for a second, I might get some cooperation after all."

She hung up the phone and looked at me. Again another eternity passed by before she put her hand on her hips and said, "I'm not going to tell you again... DO IT."

And so with that, I pulled down my best friend's boxers. His flaccid cock popped out and I thought it was longer than I thought it would be. Without another word, I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. It was soft, pliable, and I tugged on it a touch with my lips before letting it pop back out. Another glance proved that one moment of contact had an impact. It began to grow.

"That a boy!" Melissa shrieked and actually applauded. "Suck it some more! Get him hard!"

I took Joey into my mouth again and this time bobbed my head slowly up and down, this time taking in the sensations. He tasted salty, sweaty, after a long day spent in lectures and then out in the sun at an outdoor bar. Within seconds he had gotten harder, harder until he was firm between my lips.

"Yea!!!" Melissa cheered. "I knew it! I knew you guys were gay for each other!"

"Now come here!" and with that, crazy Melissa patted the bed she was so seductively sitting on.

I leapt to my feet, thankful to be done with my task, unable to so much as glance at Joey, much less look him in the eyes.

We both walked over to the bed and heard Melissa's next command.

"69 time!" she announced. "I want to see you guys suck each other good!"

She was completely out of control but at this point, what were we going to do?

I laid down on the bed and Joey laid down next to me. I took his hard cock in my hand and guided it between my lips, after all, I was a regular fucking cocksucking pro now, right?

I tried to picture one of the many times some college co-ed or neglected wife had given me a blow job at a hotel or in a bar parking lot, tried everything I had to concentrate on the visual and not on the fact that I was the one actually doing it.

And it helped tremendously when I felt Joey's wet lips surround my shaft.

"Ohhh..." I let out when the sensation hit and I realized that I was already hard.

"That's it boys," Melissa said, her voice encouraging, soothing. "Suck those nice hard cocks, show Mistress Melissa how much you want to please her..."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was rock hard with my best friend's lips around my dick and an 18-year-old girl was telling me how hot it was. And most surprising, I was REALLY turned on.

"Mmmm, yessss" she purred.

I don't know how long we were in that position or even what else Melissa called out to us, but soon I was thoroughly enjoying myself and near orgasm.

As if she could sense it, Melissa stopped us.

"Oh my God this is so hot," she moaned. "Sit up!"

We obeyed quickly, unsure if our wills were broken or our libidos out of control. It was probably both.

Without a word, Melissa pushed each of us back against the headboard so we were seated next to each other.

"Stroke each other," she said as she faced us.

And as we reached across to wrap our fingers around each other's hard cocks, she ran her fingers between her legs, pushed aside the panties she was wearing beneath her babydoll and began playing with herself.

"Yesss..." she let out as she watched, massaging her clit, her other hand moving up to tug at the top of her baby doll, her breasts falling out.

The vision was too much. This sexy, crazy high school senior, playing with herself, boobs bouncing wildly, all while my cock was being massaged. Within seconds I was moaning.

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum!" I offered.

"Fuck, me too," Joey moaned. "Your hand feels so good and Melissa you look so hot!"

"DO IT!" Melissa growled, quickening the pace with which she molested her pussy. "Cum all over yourselves!"

And with that, my orgasm racked my body, sending shivers up and down my spine and cum shooting out of my cock. The first squirt hit me in the face, the second all over my chest. Soon cum was landing on my legs, my stomach, my cock. I didn't know what was mine and what was Joey's and really couldn't have cared less.

Finally, we both collapsed, cum drenched, heads leaning back against the headboard.

"Mmmmmmm..." I heard Melissa emote and looked up to see her licking her fingers clean. "Fuck that was soooo hot."

She twirled herself off the bed and before we knew what was happening she threw on a robe and opened the hotel room door.

"I'll be right back, Mr. Michels, Mr. Rable," and she left the room closing the door behind her.

I realized my hand was still on Joey's cock and released it. Looking around, I started to get up to find a towel when the phone rang next to me on the table.

I stared at it, turned and looked at Joey for the first time and he shrugged his shoulders.

I answered.

"Hi Mr. Michels!" I heard Melissa, chipper as ever. "Listen, so that room is all yours for as long as you need it, if you want to clean up or whatever, feel free to spend the night if you'd like!"

"Um, okay," I responded, unsure of what else to say.

"The girls and I are actually staying somewhere else now," she explained and I heard the noise of the downstairs lobby in the background. She was leaving the hotel???

"Oh and I kinda lied about destroying the pictures. We still have them and after what I just saw, I'd like to keep them, you know, if I ever want to see THAT again!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hard Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds