• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Little Slut

Master's Little Slut

As soon as I open the door I know what's expected of me. You're there and have that look in your eye. You're also not alone. Standing next to you is another man, slightly shorter than your 6' tall frame and about the same medium stocky build. I know I'm bias but I think to myself after looking him up and down shyly, "he's no where near as handsome as my green eyed, fair skinned, tall, dark Master." Still he isn't bad looking, a friendly face more than handsome, nice deep blue eyes, a small nose, and a mouth that looks like it laughs a lot.

I know by the time the evening is over I'll have sucked his cock and let him fuck me. I turn around and head towards the living room. You stop me in my tracks by saying, "slut where do you think you're going, in here now." Pointing to the bedroom door. I silently turn around and walk into the bedroom.

You both follow me in the room, "strip naked whore and get my friends cock out, he wants you to suck it, nice and deep like you do mine. He didn't believe what a cock sucking slut you are, and you will now show him I was right."

"Yes Master." I reply.

I remove my top, trousers, bra and knickers. Your 'friends' face is a picture as he takes in my curvaceous body. I'm 5'8" size 16-18 I have C cup pert breasts, quite a big frame, broad shoulders and long legs also a little bit of a tummy. His slightly shocked but pleased gaze moves slowly from my smoothly shaven cunt up to my face taking in my shoulder length straight dark brown hair, my bright blue eyes surrounded by long dark eye lashes, my nose that is just the right shape and size for my face and finally my full, light pink moist lips. I'd laugh at his expression but I know I'll get punished so don't.

I drop to my knees and take his semi erect cock from his trousers. I move my hand slowly up, and down until he's nice, and hard then take him into my mouth, deep all the way to the back of my throat. Switching between sucking hard into my mouth, then softly stroking my hand up and down and lightly flicking my tongue over the end.

I'm maybe doing this for 5 minuets when I hear you say in a very firm tone, a tone that makes me melt. "You will let him fuck you in anyway he wants tonight whore. I may join in but, for now I'm going to sit here, and watch. Obey him like you would me, do not disappoint me or you will be punished!"

I remove his cock from my mouth long enough to say, "yes Master."

Again I take him into my mouth, focusing totally on my task. He's moving back and forwards now, his breathing's getting deeper. He's starting to fuck my face. His hands move to the back of my head, pushing, making me take him deeper still. I start to gag. He stops. I hear you say "Don't stop make the bitch gag she loves it." With that he starts fucking me harder. Tears are streaming down my face from gagging so much. I feel him tense up and wait eagerly for the cum to spurt down my throat.

He stops, pulls my mouth off his cock, pulls my hair till I'm looking up at him "You really are a little cock sucker. Now though its time I fucked you."

"Yes Sir." I reply. I only address My Master as 'Master'.

"Good slut." I hear Master say from the chair on the other side of the room.

My cunt is dripping by this point. I need cock inside me and don't care who's. My Master has made me this way, a cock loving whore, and I need it now!

Still holding onto my hair he pulls me up to my feet, bends me straight over the bed and slides into me from behind. Oh!! "You fucking dirty bitch your wet, you want this don't you?"

"Oh yes, yes I do Sir." I reply. He fucks me really hard for a few minuets. He starts to slap my arse. The first 3 are little more than taps, by the 12th one his hand is coming down hard on my cheeks. My arse feels hot and is stinging. Oh I think I'm going to cum. It feels so good I almost forget. "Master may I cum please?"

"Yes slut cum all over his cock. A cock belonging to someone you've just met 20 minuets ago you don't even know his name, fucking whore."

"Thank you Master." Oh. Fuck! The orgasm is so intense that I feel a little faint and light headed. Cum is gushing out of my cunt and all over the cock that is fucking. All the while the guy is still fucking me never loosing the rhythm, pounding into me, Over n over again. He's stopped spanking me now and is holding my hips so he can get in deeper.

Out the corner of my eye I can see my Master getting undressed. He gets up on the bed and places his hard cock at my mouth just in front of my lips but not quite touching and says, "All the way in whore." Mm mm. I lick the end and, take my Master deep into my mouth and suck his cock down into my throat. Oh god. This feels divine, 2 cocks! Mm-mm.

My Master is fucking my throat deeply with long plunging strokes. My cunt is being pounded by a total stranger. I'm going to cum again.

I start to mumble around my Masters cock, but don't dare to take it out my mouth for fear of being punished. My Master knows what I want, "No slut you may not cum." Oh god how am I meant to hold it in! The guy fucking me speeds up, I groan loudly, bastard I think as he's obviously done that on purpose. I'm desperately trying not to cum. Trying but going to fail. Oh no!

I'm making even more noise now. My Master has hold of my head by the hair and is fucking my face hard. I'm gagging, the tears are streaming down my cheeks, I can hardly breathe.

I'm being fucked in an almost savage way from both ends. My orgasm is building and building, its going to be so strong. I Can feel it deep inside my stomach, there is no stopping it now I'm almost there. If I could scream I would.

Just then Master orders, "Cum now slut, while I cum deep in your throat, and he cums deep in my cunt." I feel the first jets of fluid hit my throat then feels more cum pump deep in my cunt.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ I'm cumming its so strong it almost hurts but at the same time it feels so good. As the cock slides out of my now very swollen, wet and used cunt and my Master withdraws from my mouth.

I look up at my Master with the biggest smile on my face. "Thank you Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Little Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds