• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Perversions

Panty Perversions

In my bed was a sexy 18 years old girl, but she looked younger, under the sheets between my legs, eating my pussy out through my g strings. I needed another girl who loved entertaining panty fetishists because I just could not cope with all the perverts out there and needed the assistance of another hot chick.

I advertised in some of the sex classifieds, but no one replied. So one night I took a drive down to the red light district where all the prostitutes hung out.

There were a lot of girls of all ages out there being propositioned by men in their cars, but one girl, quite young and very sexy in a micro denim skirt and tight white top, caught my eye.

I drove up to her, wound my window down, so she could lean in through the window, giving me a great sight of her very well shaped breasts hanging over the top of her t-shirt. She was surprised that a girl had approached her.

"Do you do chicks?" I asked

"Sure." She answered. "Just you or do you want a 3some with your boyfriend/husband?"

"Just me"

She jumped in the car and asked what I wanted. I explained to her what I wanted. She listened while I explained.

"Cool!" I drove her back to my apartment. As soon as we got in, my hand went under her skirt and rubbed the outside of her panties with my fingers, pressing the panties inside her cunt. I led her over to my bed and made her sit on top of me so I could tongue her pussy clad pussy. I soon had her wetting herself, her juices running into the gusset. I could not get enough of it and my tongue continued pushing the material inside her rubbing her cunt wall. She was not faking her climax, but when it came she grabbed the back of my head and ordered me to get my tongue in deeper. My tongue was as deep as it could get.

I reached into my drawer beside me and pulled out a 7" dildo and slid the panties aside and thrust it deep inside her, wrapped around my dirty wet panties and switched it on.

She was so slippery inside that my panties went in easily. I rotated the dildo around until she climaxed explosively, her juices leaking out of her cunt.

"My you are a juicy one, aren't you?"

"Yes." She said with a satisfied smile on her face, as I reached inside her and withdrew the panties from her cunt. I showed her how saturated they were and she was genuinely surprised.

"You know men will pay up to $100 if they are allowed to watch the panties get wet with heavy pussy juice? I have a business proposition for you. How many men do you get a night?"

"It depends anything from 2 to 7"

"And you give them a blow job, right and you charge $50?

"Some like to fuck, some like to grope me, but yes I earn about $250 a night"

"You like that. It can be dangerous, can't it?

"Yes"

I explained to her what I did and that she did not have to do anything sexual except rubbing a man's cock against the panties and she could earn $500 a day. I also explained to her that men who bought panties over the internet did not know who was providing them and they would not be as fresh.

"Wow! That is so kinky! I would like to try that!"

"I am having a guy over in an hour who wants a lesbian panty show. He has been asking me for this for a couple of weeks." I led her into the bedroom that I use for customers.

She was shocked. She pointed to the laundry baskets and asked what they are. There were 4. I took the 3 pairs of panties that were wet and put them into a plastic bag and sealed them, putting them into the basket which contained about 12 wet panties.

"One contains pussy juiced panties-those in small plastic bags are for my regulars. The second basket contains piss soaked panties, then third one contains piss and juiced ones and the 4th one contains male cum panties after the session has finished

She looked into the last one and saw that there were about 20 pairs in there- all a little crusty.

"That's just 3 days worth of panties which I sell to men who can't visit me. The ad is on the internet and they are mostly sold already.

I opened the wardrobe where on one side there were porno magazines and videos of girls doing kinky things with their panties and on the other side there were items of sexy lingerie and short dresses and skirts.

"Are you willing to do a les show for him?" I asked her.

A half hour later he arrived. Phil was in his 50's and I introduced him to Dee,whom I dressed in a very short leather skirt, stiletto shoes and a white singlet that clearly showed a black bra beneath. I was similarly dressed.

"Phil .Dee would love to do a lesbian show for you. Everything is twice the price. Ok?"

"Oh Yes"

Phil removed all his clothes and we left him to select the lingerie he would wear. When we came back He had selected the 3 pairs of panties that had recently been moistened by us, a black lacy bra and stockings and suspenders. We helped him dress, put 1 pair of panties over his mouth as a gag and the other 2 over his cock which was 7" long. We tied him to the bed spread-eagled and shoved a butt plug up deep into arse, the panties keeping the butt plug in.

Dee sat on his face, queening him. He did not waste any time. He was forced to use his nose to pleasure her pussy already wet with her cunt juice as his tongue was gagged with the dirty panties.

"Can you see my panties? Don't they smell delicious? Lots and lots of yummy cunt juice from me and Jill. Don't you love my smelly panties?" I watched her slip her hand inside his panties while he was using his nose to pleasure her. She climbed off him.

I was sitting on the armchair- my legs splayed so Phil could look straight up my skirt and see my thong panties. I could tell he was fucking horny as he was trying to beg us to give him sexual relief. I reached under his panties and pumped up the inflatable butt plug.

Dee came over to me, bent over so he could look under her skirt while she kissed me on the mouth. I reached under her skirt and let him watch me fingering her panty clad cunt with 3 fingers until they were soaked in cunt juice. I reached inside his panties and massaged the juices into his throbbing manhood

"Dee please strip!" he demanded.

"Honey, I will strip her!" I told him.

I stood behind her and started to fondle her breasts before taking her singlet off. I took one of het nipples into my mouth and sucked it until it became erect, then the other nipple. I then unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the ground, revealing a pair of very wet black thong panties. I ran my hand along her panty clad pussy, my fingers slipping in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

I took a 9" strap on dildo from the drawer, slid her panties to the side and bent her over his cock so that she was rubbing his cock against her panties. He watched me shove the dildo into her cunt all the way to the hilt. I rammed it in and out of her cunt about 40 times until the artificial cunt was glistening in pussy juice.

I removed my panties and shoved it inside her pussy. It slipped inside very easily. I took 2 more pairs and shoved them inside her cunt. Then we both put another black pair on and I lay on top of her on the sofa, our clits sliding against each other. Our customer forgotten about as we tribbed each other for 5 minutes until I could sense that Dee was having a series of mini explosions. Her cunt juices leaking into the 3 pairs inside her pussy.

She stood on the bed, her thighs on either side of his head so he could look up and see a bit of 1 of her panties protruding from her pussy. She removed the gag from his mouth and shoved the panties inside the ones he was wearing. She lowered her body down so that he could remove the panties with his mouth. He reached up and took the dirty wet panties with his teeth and slid them out. Then I slipped my fingers in and pulled out the next pair so that he can withdraw them with his teeth.

These were very very wet. I slipped them on and played with her breasts, running the panties over her tits and into her mouth.

"Dee. These panties are dripping wet with your beautiful cunt juice. You know I bet he would love you to piss through the last pair inside, wouldn't you, Phil?"

"Oh yes!"

"Jill. I think he would love us to both piss. Dee slipped on another pair of panties and we both crouched over his body. Me over his head and Dee over his hot, throbbing cock. I lowered his panties from his cock and wrapped the one inside them around his cock.

I started to piss through the panties, lowering my cunt till it was cms from his mouth which was already open in sexual anticipation while DEE pissed over his panty covered cock. As she peed I grabbed his cock and wrapped my hand around the outside stroking it while DEE massaged his balls.

"Do you want to cum in your panties?"

"No Over your tits!"

"I uncovered just the top of his penis head and we both rubbed his balls and scrotum until he exploded over my breasts. I continued milking him until he had no more cum to give. Dee licked the cum off my tit and gave it back to him as she kissed him on the mouth. We untied him and asked him how many panties he wanted. He wanted them all.

He went to have a shower and I packed all the panties in a zip loc bag. When he came out Dee asked him how he liked the session.

"Fantastic!"

After he had gone, Dee said to me that she really enjoyed the session. I told her I had a voyeur coming around in an hour.

Just before he arrived we put on black lingerie and white microskirt that clearly showed our black lingerie through our skirts and white tops. Dee had great legs and I could not resist putting my hands up under her skirt and rubbing her panty covered clit. She was dripping wet, my hand soon full of her lovely discharge as she trapped my hand between her thighs. Her legs were far sexier than mine.

John came in and he removed his outer clothes revealing a corset, stockings, suspenders and a black crutchless panties. His 8" cock standing to attention.

"Wow!' Dee said. "I love voyeurs." She took his cock in her hands and stroked it at the same as asking how he liked the look of her lingerie. She let go of his cock and ordered him to lie on the floor with his legs splayed wide. She bent over as she straddled his face so that he could clearly see what she was wearing under sexy skirt. I sat down to watch the 2 of them. He slid his hand under the skirt.

"You pervert! Who gave you permission to touch me! She slid the panties off her and wrapped them very tightly around his penis and kneed his balls very hard until he screamed. Then she sat on his face just inches from his face so that it was impossible to do anything, but stare at her dirty, wet pussy and inhale her female fragrance.

She got off him and ordered him to crawl after she had inserted a dildo up his arse hole and raped him with it for a few minutes. Then she made him lie back on the bed with his legs in the air, spread and attached to 2 loops coming down from the ceiling.

She secured his ankles to them thereby exposing his arse and his cock. She removed the dildo and strapped on a large dildo. She stood on a stool and rammed the strap on into his arse hole.

"My you sure have a stretched arsehole. Seems like you have had some guys fuck your arsehole?"

"Yes'

"You like cunt or cock better?"

"Cunt"

"Are you certain? I have guy who has a 9" cock and I know he'd love to fuck you and I am sure Jill would love to watch him fuck you."

She had found a pair of surgical gloves and some KY jelly. Dee put the gloves on and poured some jelly over his cock and balls and ran her gloved palm of her right hand along his cock and around his balls, while her other hand was fucking his arse hole with the dildo in his arse. I came over with some dirty panties and put them over his face, the gusset part over his mouth and nose.

"I am going to count backwards from 30 to 0. When I reach 0 you must cum."

I ran my gloved hand along his scrotum and around his balls while I counted down. By the time she had reached 10 he ejaculated.

"You came too early!" Dee said

"Sorry.

She untied him. "What a shame. I was going to let you take out a pair of my panties that Jill had slid into my hole. I bet you'd like to take them out of me, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes."

"Well you came too early. Jill will have to get them out of me!" I laughed at him as he put on his outer clothing, paid and departed.

I went over to her and shoved my fingers into her wet pussy and could feel the panties trapped inside her. She was so wet that I slowly gave her a fisting until she has orgasmed again and then went in really deeply to pull out the panties inside her. Then I led her to the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Perversions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 404 milliseconds