• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Judy Ch. 03

My Wife Judy Ch. 03

123

I understand the first stage of getting through a problem is denial. My wife Judy certainly brought me to that. I didn't see it happening, especially with her seeming to be the complete happily married housewife.

Then after deciding maybe Judy really was fucking around on me was recognition of the truth. Well, I sure had the proof of that now, so we move on to "TOTALLY FUCKING PISSED!"

Now totally fucking pissed is wondering how my best friend, a neighbor across the street, and a black guy that lives over my back fence would have the nerve to fuck my wife. Those guys and four or five others that have been pumping her full of their seed in the few weeks since my birthday.

Funny thing about wives and relationships, I found myself mad at them for fucking my wife without giving it a lot of thought that I should be even more pissed at her for letting them fuck her.

I guess it's like a favorite toy I had as a kid. I loved that toy and kept it hidden when I wasn't using it so it wouldn't get damaged. I loved it and took care of it and thought it was mine, mine, mine! But, when I wasn't playing with it, even with it carefully hidden, my brother and his friends were playing with my toy. I couldn't tell because they really weren't hurting it, not that I could tell.

My wife is like that toy in that respect. I guess they weren't hurting it. It's just that my toy now had its legs spread and a huge fat black cock planted in the middle of its slut fucking cunt. I can't follow that shit. How am I supposed to feel when I'm fucking my wife? I'd get on her and be poking my dick around inside of her and she has to be remembering how much better another four inches of cock would feel inside her when it starts to spray its black man's seed up against her cervix.

Yeah, that's really fucking pissed. If Ernest's white wife Haley is tired of taking on his big black dick, then she shouldn't have married him. Haley is such a sweet gal and way more sexy than my own wife. So why does he have to come over and fuck mine?

Maybe Haley will decide to give me a revenge fuck or two, but probably not most likely. My wife fucking my best friend and the obnoxious neighbor from across the street fucking her as well, I can maybe get over that. It's kind of like they fuck her and get off and go home. I come home, my dick is about the same size, and I climb between Judy's legs and commence to fuck her. She just goes, "Oh good, more cock. I'm getting fucked again, and he doesn't know I'm fucking his buddy."

But, like I am trying to express, following up after a black monster cock like old Ernest has been sliding in and out of her just isn't going to work. Ernest has ruined my fucking toy. Not maybe broken my toy, but stretched my toy's fucking pussy all out of shape.

It's surprising how quickly dealing with the anger part turns in to getting the revenge part kicking in. First you analyze the problem. I don't need to be mad at the seven guys that fucked my wife. It's my slut fucking wife that is the problem.

If say, my best friend was fucking his neighbor's wife or vice versa, and I knew about it, it would be a wink and nod and a punch on the shoulder with a "Way to go, Duuuuude!" Just because it's my wife taking in the strange cock I'm going to be pissed.

I'm not going to be one of those pussy cuckold guys that goes, "poor me, some guy is fucking my wife, and I can't do anything about it but watch deals." Other guys are fucking my wife, I don't give a shit what you do of it happens to any of you, but the cunt is going to pay.

AND, JUST ABOUT NOW IS WHEN YOU CAN SAY THE "WIFETRAPPER" WAS BORN!

The first logical step is to try to work something with Haley to link Judy to fucking her black husband. Let Judy's friends and family know she is not only a tramp, but a black man's white slut tramp. Not that I would forgive her for fucking my best friend and the others, but she went black with the neighbor with that huge cock.

The secret is to get mad and stay mad. Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm still mad and I'm writing this almost two years since I first learned of Judy's affairs.

The next day my wife said she had to go in to work early and Haley's husband was out jogging when Haley called me on the phone.

"Hi," it was good to hear Haley's voice, "I came by your house as you wife was leaving. Ernest is supposed to be out jogging. Do you suppose they are meeting up some place?"

"I stood out to see that she didn't double back to the soccer field. I suppose Ernest could have jogged out far enough for them to meet up the road. I hate it that he is doing her if they are doing it in her car that I ride in myself sometimes."

"That would be a sight to see," said Haley, "Ernest being as tall as he is in between her legs in a car. I guess she could sit on his lap and get enough cock into herself to do her a lot of good. That was one advantage of when I dated Ernest. With the extra cock I didn't need to get it all in to get well fucked."

"Thanks, you know how to make a guy feel good."

"You're welcome. I called to see about what you said about hiding a camera in my bedroom. Then give them the opportunity at my house again. Are you up to an idea like that?"

I was just thrilled to have a chance to do some serendipitous with Haley. It might get me a shot at getting some of that. Funny how I'm pissed at my wife for fucking her husband while scheming some way to get to fuck Haley.

"Do you think we can plant a camera some where in your bedroom so that they wouldn't see it?" I asked.

"I think we should get one of those tiny spy cameras that transmit to a remote computer."

"Sounds expensive. Any idea what it would cost to do that?" I asked Haley.

"There is a spy gear store about twenty minutes away that we could go check it out."

That sounded good that she said that we could check it out. Great, when do you want to go?"

"How about now? They are probably busy with each other somewhere. I'll go park at the grocery store. You come by in about five minutes and I'll ride over to the spy shop with you."

I followed Haley's plan and parked near her car in the grocery lot. She looked around and got into my car with me. She looked hot. Nothing specially sexy or revealing. For some reason she just looked really hot to me. She actually leaned over and gave me a kiss on the mouth. I sat there hoping we were going to make out in my car.

"Come on, we need to get moving if we are going to do this, Haley chided me in a teasing way."

Haley knew where the spy shop was so she directed my driving. We went in looking like a couple and browsed around while as we waited for a clerk to be free. It was a busy place. We looked at some stuff and Haley would hang on to my arm, standing with her body against me as we examined things we had no idea what they were.

Finally the other people had cleared out and we were the only customers left in the store. The clerk turned out to be the owner. He was really sharp with his knowledge of what to buy and how to get things done.

"We want to buy a hidden camera and a way to record for a bedroom." I told him.

"Why not just use a regular camera on a tripod?"

"No, it's not to record us, it's to record someone that wouldn't know a camera is there."

"You need to be careful if you are planning to record guests. I have to tell you that is against the law."

"No," Haley jumped in, "It's for my brother. He thinks his wife is screwing around on him while he is at work."

"Oh, I was noticing how you two we clinging together. I had no idea you two were brother and sister."

"This is not my brother. I have a brother. He thinks his wife is cheating on him." Haley got a little streamed at a guy who was obviously making a joke."

"Sorry, just little humor there. Tell me what results you are trying to get."

I told the man we wanted to get a good quality picture that would show good detail for proof.

"Let me tell you there are lots of ways and quality you can do, depending on what you want to spend. The first thing people learn is that they try one camera and everything that happens is off camera in the scene or off to one corner, or too far away."

"Yeah, that sounds like my kind of luck."

"If your brother-in-law can afford a good system let me tell you to start at the top. Most people start cheap and keep adding stuff. They either miss what they wanted and end up getting caught before they get their proof."

That was kind of cool that the guy thought Haley and I were married and we were helping my brother-in-law. I told him, "let's hear the way you would go about it."

"Let me tell you about the top of the line. The cameras are wireless and feed to a computer. The range is about 150 feet. I recommend three cameras so you probably won't miss anything that goes on in a room. You can even set them up to use in three different rooms if you settle for an overall view."

The price sounded good to me because I wanted as much quality and detail as I could get. We told the man that we would take his best.

"Here's another good thing about going top of the line. If you get something good I've got a place that pays up to two grand for spy video. That would get you money back, revenge, and a profit. Heck, you two could even make a video and just say it was spy video. I know I could get even more for one with your cute wife in it."

Again, thinking we were married!

"No, thanks. What goes on in our bedroom needs to stay private!" Haley informed him. Then gave me a quick kiss on the mouth in front of the guy.

Haley and I headed for home like kids waiting for Santa Claus. She kept up the friendly gestures and even kissed me again at a traffic light. All the time I'm thinking I'd trade Judy to Ernest for Haley at any time. The fact that he had his big dick in his wife didn't affect me at all like me knowing he has had his big dick in mine. I really wanted to fuck her more than anything.

"So, who's house do you think we could use for the set up?" Haley asked me.

"I thought we were setting up in yours."

"It's your wife. Do you think they are as likely to meet at your house as at mine?"

"I was thinking that if I set up in my house I might get her fucking someone else as well catching her with Ernest."

"You need to consider one thing. If you set it up in your house Judy is more likely to notice a difference in a room, like a tiny camera lens. As a guy, you aren't paying much attention about what changes. I could paint the room and Ernest wouldn't notice any difference."

She had a point there. I wouldn't notice anything either. Plus, the set up in Haley's bedroom would let me check her out.

"Okay, your place it is. When do you want to set it up?"

"Let's get it done now while they are both out and probably together. I hope they're in the car so they are uncomfortable while they are doing it. Just be ready to run out the back door and jump the fence if Ernest comes home."

I left my car in the lot and rode home into Haley's garage so no one would spot me going over there. Not knowing squat about video equipment Haley and I were surprised it was pretty simple to set up her bedroom.

"Give me a hug and let's get started." Haley seemed really enthused about getting this set up. I gave her a hug and as the hug broke up she kissed me on the mouth briefly. "Wow, look at me. I've got a stud in my bedroom."

The idea that she would refer to me as a stud took me by surprise.

We had three cameras and a relay transmitter set up in no time at all. One on the wall behind a the top of dresser mirror, one hidden to give a good side view, and one concealed at the top of the headboard of their bed. We should get a good view from three directions.

"How do we know this is going to work and have the right lighting and everything. The guy said you don't want to mess up what might be the only shot you get at catching them." Haley seemed concerned, "Why don't you load the software on my laptop and we can see how it looks? That way I could record a back up in case the transmitter doesn't reach yours."

This girl was on the ball. I should have thought of that. That done, Haley had the laptop open on the dresser and all three cameras on screen.

"The cameras are supposed to me motion activated, I guess I'd better move around to get them going," I moved and waved and two cameras came to life and the record signal came on. A little more movement had all three going. There we stood, the two of us, in Haley's bedroom. I guess seeing it on the computer made it seem all the more real. Last week I would never believe I'd be doing something like this.

"To be sure this is right maybe we should go through the motions of being them for the camera," Haley spoke and knocked me out of my deep thought. She took my hand and led me into the hallway. We walked back in and stood by the bed.

Haley unbuttoned my shirt and stood back and looked at me. "Are you going to make a girl take off her own shirt, neighbor?"

"Oh, I sorry. I never dreamed I'd get the chance." I nervously reached out and undid her buttons and slipped her shirt off her shoulders. She turned and let it slide to the floor. She looked great standing before me with her tits hanging heavy against her bra.

"Well, we want to cover all the possibilities," she said as she reached and unfastened my belt. She undid the button and zipper and let my pants fall to the floor. My cock was rock hard and straining against my briefs. Haley just gave it a glance and said, "That looks interesting."

I was wondering how far this would go as I reached to unbutton her jeans. She laid back on the bed so I could pull them from her legs. I couldn't believe I had her down to panties and bra. I was watching us on the computer screen and then back to Haley, to the screen and back to Haley.

Haley said that we looked pretty good in the movies. She slid off the bed onto her knees in front of me. "I suppose we should check the camera angles in case your wife does this." Then she put her hand on my cock and put her face right up to it through my underwear and moved her head back and forth like she was sucking me off.

Then she got up and laid on the bed and spread legs to reveal her panty covered crotch to me. "Then maybe your wife would move up to this position."

My cock was hard as a rock, as they say, wanting out of my underwear. I moved in between her thighs and we both looked at the computer screen. She kept watching it and I looked away to stare are her pussy mound. I guess I wasn't the only one enjoying this because she had a wet spot on her panty crotch. I could smell the heat starting to radiate from her pussy.

I moved my face down and faked eating her pussy while she still watched the camera angles on the computer. I figured this would be my only chance to be this close, so I planted a kiss on her panties right on her pussy slit.

"Oh, so that's the way you are going to play it? I thought this was supposed to be a rehearsal for catching Ernest and your wife fucking in my bed." Haley scolded.

I'm not much of a lady's man, but she didn't say no and she didn't slap me upside the head, so I decided to kiss it again. I looked up and Haley was still watching the computer, so I got my mouth on her crotch and kind of took her cunt lips into my mouth and did a chewing motion. Haley took her eyes off the camera and looked down at me, "What do you think you are doing there, Cowboy?"

Feeling a little bolder, I said, "Well, I was doing this, then I did that. Then I got to wondering would you let me do this?" At which time I pulled her panties aside and planted a big kiss on her naked cunt, following with running my tongue in her pussy slit and ending with sucking her clit into my mouth."

"Well, that feels nice. I guess another couple of minutes of that wouldn't hurt anything"

I started to work on her and visualized Ernest's big black cock pumping in a out of Haley. I stopped and asked, "Say, you and Ernest, you haven't been ... you know?"

"Fucking? No, we haven't been fucking for a couple of weeks. Everything you are getting is all me! And, I found that if I just lay there and let him fuck it all the way in without saying how good it feels or how bad it is stretching me, he loses interest really fast.

I continued eating Haley's pussy like there was no tomorrow until she decided to stop me. "They could be home any minute. I guess them catching us wouldn't be such a serious thing, but we would lose the element of surprise if they knew we knew about them."

She was moaning as she was talking and she seemed surprised that my last couple of kisses and nibbles sent her over the edge and she had an enormous orgasm against my face. "Oh Shit, that was a nice surprise! Do you have that tongue registered anywhere? Get up here between my legs so we can check the last camera angle and lighting for when they are pubes to pubes."

Haley didn't have to ask twice as I moved into a position to simulate fucking her. "Wait. Our white underwear is making a lens flare and makes it hard to see what we are doing on the camera."

I got up and took off my briefs and Haley slid off her panties and went reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She dropped it my the bed and looked back at the computer screen. She said the problem was solved, and that we looked pretty good. I can't say about me, but she sure was a knockout, and there she was laying naked and motioning me to get between her legs.

"Get closer. That isn't exactly crotch to crotch. I can't see the lighting or how the detail will look."

We were both looking at the computer screen. All three cameras were really set up well. "I can't get any closer. My dick is bumping against your pussy where I am now."

"Let's figure something out. I want to be able to see them actually fucking, with his big fat cock ripping her apart."

"Well, I guess I could put the head of my cock right here," as I lined it up with her swollen pussy lips. "Then I could get closer."

"What if I don't want it there?"

She had been cock teasing and running the show too long. I kept it lined up and exerted a little pressure, allowing the head to slid inside her. "Look, I'm closer already."

She gave me a little grin and I shoved most of it in. After knowing she fucks her black husband I didn't think getting it in was going to be a problem. Another couple of strokes and I was what you call balls deep. We started a rhythm and was fucking like old lovers. Man, I did not expect her to feel that tight.

I almost lost it, so I stopped for a couple of minutes hoping I could hold back longer when I restarted. Haley was kind of moaning and humming at the same time. "That feels good in me. Given the choice, this is the kind of cock I can fuck. It is easier to move my cunt over you and the motion feels so much better that just being speared on his black dick until he cums and then rolls off."

Gee, what a nice compliment. "Sure you cock seems little, but I like it." I guess it is all in the way you take it. Haley genuinely meant it as a compliment, I'm sure. She started rocking her hips against me and I started fucking her again. We both picked up speed. Her cunt felt like a soft glove around my cock and I got to the point I just couldn't help it. I was cumming inside her.

I leaned up a little and started kissing her neck and those magnificent tits. After a few minutes Haley asked, "Did you cum in me?"

"Uh, yes. I assumed it was alright. I mean I didn't give it a lot of thought. Judy and I just fuck during her safe cycle."

"Ernest and I have been trying to get pregnant ever since we got married. I don't pay much attention to safe and unsafe. But, my period was long enough ago that I should be dead center in my fertile cycle. Oh, well, if it hasn't happened with us by now I wouldn't figure you and I just made a baby."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Judy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds