• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Journey To Remember Ch. 03

A Journey To Remember Ch. 03

12

It was dark when Jenny woke up from her deep slumber, she stretched lazily under the covers before she opened her eyes. At first she didn't know where she was. She got up on her elbows and looked around in confusion. Her eyes rounded in horror as realization hit her.

She blushed profusely as she remembered the events of the last a few hours. Nickolas Kazan has abducted her and brought her to his isolated island and used her body and she responded to him! She was irritated at him. But she was more irritated at her traitorous body which enjoyed his manipulation of it. Her skin tingled at the memory of his deft fingers slipping inside her sheath, filling her, tormenting her, making her want to plead with him to end her torment.

She was engrossed in her thoughts she didn't hear the door opening. She was startled when she heard his voice.

"Good evening love. Did you sleep well? I thought that you will be hungry after your... ahem exercise, so I brought you some food" he grinned at her noticing her sleep tousled appearance. She looked damnable sexy that he felt the stir in his pants.

She felt heat rising to her face at his comment and noticed the tray he was carrying for the first time. The smell of food made her realize that she didn't eat anything since morning, and actually she was famished but she said in defiance "I'm not hungry" but to her dismay she heard her stomach growling loudly.

"Now, now dear. There is no need to starve yourself to spit me" he said as he sat the tray on the commode before he sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled her into a sitting position and sat the tray on her lap.

"Now be a good girl and eat your food or you will be punished" he said sternly.

Jenny had the idea of throwing the tray at him but she didn't want to provoke him. Her mouth was set stubbornly but she proceeded with her food. She needed her strength if she wanted to keep up with him.

Nick smiled to himself as he watched her going through her food hungrily. He watched the play of emotions on her face. He swore he could read what was going through that small head of hers, he mused.

When she was done with her food he removed the tray away and leaned on her forcing her into a reclining position, his face was so close to her that she felt his breath on her lips.

"What do you intend to do with me? You can't keep me here forever" Jenny breathed.

"Why not? We have everything we need on the island. The villa is fully equipped and Spiro can supply us with what we need" he said in a faked seriousness "actually I'm thinking of keeping you here forever and I will go to Athens and come to visit when I have the hots for a good fuck" he watched the alarmed look on her face in amusement but he kept his face serious.

"But you can't do that! I will be missing. They will miss me in the hotel and they will call the police" she stammered.

"Actually, you will be not. The hotel manager is a friend of mine, I called him the day before and told him that you will be my guest during your stay in the Greece and asked for your languages to be transferred to my villa in Athens". He informed her.

Jenny was speechless as she absorbed what he has told her. She was his prisoner and no one will search for her. She looked at him with a plea in her eyes her lips quivered as she tried to suppress her tears.

He cursed himself for his insensitivity but he stopped himself before he hugged her and swept her fear away. So, he pulled her up with him as he stood her in front of him besides the bed. She tried to cover her nakedness with her hands but her" I have seen everything already, so no need to be shy now" he said as he held her arms down "Now go to the bathroom and do what you have to do while I remove the tray".

He turned her towards the bathroom and gave her bottom a playful squeeze before he pushed her on.

He watched her retreating back as she scurried to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. He carried the tray and moved out of the room.

Jenny closed the door behind her and pressed her back to it as she took a deep steadying breath. She didn't know what she will do. What if the man was serious about keeping her on the island forever? She has to find a way to change his mind about that crazy idea. She sighed wearily as she moved inside the bathroom. After she used the toilet, she decided to have a shower. She stepped in the shower and turned on the taps. She stood under the strong water until she felt her tensed body relax then she turned the water off and reached for the towel that hanged on the stall.

Her hand froze in the air as she raised her eyes and found Nick standing in front of her. She watched as he reached for the towel and pulled her out of the cubicle to stand her wet body in front of him. He watched the droplets of water running on her body. He traced one drop that ran from her nipple to disappear between her thighs causing her squirm in discomfort. He smiled at her before he started toweling her dry.

When he was done, he threw the towel to the floor and reached around her to cup her buttocks and pressed her close to his body before he hauled her u, his hands moved to her thighs to guide her legs around his waist. Her arms moved involuntary around his neck to steady herself.

Nick carried her out of the bathroom. He felt that he will get crazy if he doesn't have her now. He went to the bathroom to see what took her so long. But finding her standing in the shower, the water running down her soft skin and disappearing between the apex of her thighs made him so hard that his pants were about to burst.

He dropped her down gently to the bed and in a record time his clothes came off. First came off his t-shirt as he whisked it over his head then came his jeans as he unbuckled the belt then pushed it over his thighs down to his ankles before he kicked it away, his back briefs came off in seconds leaving him completely naked. His manhood sprang out proudly as he removed his underwear.

Jenny looked in amazement at his huge cock, he will tear me up. Jenny thought in fear. She tried to squirm from the bed but he caught her ankles and spread them wide as he settled between them. His massive body blocking her attempts to move away.

"No" she whispered while her hands moved to his chest as she tried to push him way.

"Don't fight me Jenny. You can't stop the inevitable. I will take you with your consent or without. So, just relax and enjoy it" Nick whispered in her ear as one of his hands held both of her hands above her head while the other moved between their bodies to rub against her clit before his finger slipped inside her.

"Ah, Jenny, your body is ready for me. Even if your mind wouldn't admit that" he said in satisfaction as his finger discovered her wetness.

Jenny sucked in her breath as she felt him removing his finger away to replace it with his massive cock. He positioned the tip at her entrance and she braced herself for the expected pain, her body tensing in fear.

"Relax" he whispered in her ear as he eased himself inside her tight sheath. He wanted to go slowly because she was so tight he was afraid to hurt her. His hand moved to cup one of her breasts rubbing her nipple into a hard bud until he felt her body relax against him. He inched his way deeper before bulling back to her gate then he plunged deep inside her until he was buried to the hilt. He heard her scream of pain as his cock tore through her membrane.

Nick raised his head in astonishment as he looked down at her tearful eyes, his surprised turned into delight as his mind registered the reason why it was difficult to take her. He smiled tenderly at her. A virgin! His sweet little Angel was innocent. He bent down to kiss her tears away.

"I'm sorry my love. I didn't know that you are innocent, but I couldn't have made it any easier for you. I promise it will hurt you no more". He said as he moved inside her slowly removing any remaining feeling of discomfort and minding not to cause her any unnecessary pain.

Jenny couldn't believe that but after the initial pain, she felt the pleasure starting to build inside her, and her body caught the tempo, her hips started to rise to meet every stroke and forcing him against his best intentions to quicken the tempo, and soon she felt her body quickening around him as she felt the tumult coming.

Nick wanted to go slow for her but as he felt her response he lost control and started to move deeply inside her. He felt her body tightening around him as she milked him, squeezed him inside her. he knew that she was there as he heard her cry of ecstasy, he pumped inside her sweet body, he arched his neck up and gritted his teeth as he spilled wave after wave of his seed inside her womb before he collapsed on top of her in cheer exhaustion.

He was lying comfortably between her parted thighs. His torso pressed against her groin and his head pillowed against her breast. Her hands were at his head as her fingers sifted through his thick hair enjoying the feeling of it against her hands. He has a very beautiful hair, Jenny thought.

Nick moved his head against her pumping his nose against her breast as his teeth sank gently on it leaving a pale mark on the tender flesh.

Jenny sucked in her breath as she clutched at his head pressing it firmly to her mounds.

Nick rested his chin between her breasts as he looked up at her "why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you are ... you were a virgin"

"Would that have stopped you if I told you?"

"No" he said without hesitation "My mind was set on taking you, pet. But don't think that I don't appreciate the gift of your virginity. I treasure it so much, I just was surprised. How many virgins in your age are still there anyway? And I don't think that it is because you lake the attractiveness, so why?"

"Maybe I was not interested, or maybe no man excited me enough to go to the end" she said moodily as she tried to push him away. He held to her breasts and squeezed firmly causing her back to arch against him.

"Well, if you are done with me I would like you to remove yourself from me for I found it getting hard to breath" she pouted.

"I'm far from being done with you love" he winked at her as he moved up her body and rubbed his stirring manhood on her clit, making her gasp in shock at the sensation that shot from her busy to her womb, but he eventually slide from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

He was back in a minute with a damp towel; she watched his magnificent body as he approached the bed before he sat beside her.

She blushed as he tenderly he pried her thighs open. She tried to stop his hands as she pressed her thighs together but he brushed her hands away his hands pushing her legs open and pressed the towel between them to remove the remains of their lovemaking and her dried blood from her thighs.

He threw the towel to the floor before he slipped beside her on the bed, she tried to pull away but he pulled her against him, sliding his hand possessively over her belly as he pressed her down on the bed.

"You will sleep in this bed besides me and I will fuck you as many times as I wish and if you attempt to move away I will just cuff you again to the bed. So, it is up to you" he stated firmly and watched as she set her lips in a grim line.

"Good" he pulled the covers on their nude bodies and snuggled her body closer to him, his arms circling her body possessively before he relaxed in a deep dreamless sleep.

************

Nick floated on his back as the water washed over his face. He thought that maybe swimming in the warm waves will clear his mind, but he was still confused about his feelings.

He sighed as he started swimming back to the beach. When he left the villa one hour ago, Jenny was still sleeping, he thought fondly as he remembered how tempting she looked with the sheet punched around her hips leaving her beautiful breasts completely bar to his eyes. Her thighs were slightly parted as one of her legs was out of the sheets. He wanted to ravish her sweet body then and again until she consented her soul and mind to his will.

He had to confess to himself that it was the best sex he had ever have. It was mind blowing, so fulfilling that he thought that his heart will burst out of joy.

He never thought of having a long term relationship with any women, and they knew that from the beginning and it didn't stop some of them of trying to throw their nets on him but in the end they consented and were happy with the generous gifts he lavished on them.

This time he knew that it was different. He felt so strong about this little bit of woman. He was so delighted that there was no man claimed her before him. He scowled as the thought of another man making love to her, kissing her breasts, touching her responsive cunt, burying his cock in her tight pussy angered him. He was surprised as white hot jealousy wrenched his guts.

No, he thought. He will never let that happen. This soft pussy was his and no other man is allowed to enjoy it, even if he had to lock her on this island for the rest of their lives.

He opened the front door and closed it softly. He headed to the small bathroom on the far side of the corridor. He turned on the water and stepped under the shower letting the warm water wash the salt from his body as he rested his hands on the wall.

He knew that he could manipulate her body so easily, she was a sensuous woman by nature, and she was so innocent to that fact. He smiled as he remembered how she writhed and bucked in ecstasy, her body rubbing against his wantonly as she seeked her release.

He turned off the water and dried his wet body before he paraded naked out from the bathroom. He moved through the living area to the big kitchen on the far side of the spacious room. He thought of serving her the breakfast in bed. He smiled as he started boiling water wondering if she preferred tea or coffee for breakfast, before he settled for the tea, moving to the fridge he got the marmalade and butter outside.

He balanced the tray against his midriff as he opened the door to the bedroom then closed it behind him softly making sure not to disturb her sleep. He sat the tray on the commode besides the bed as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He called her name and passed the tip of his finger softly on her nose. He watched in amusement as she wrinkled her nose before she turned her face to the other side leaving the full expanse of her neck open to him, he couldn't resist and he leaned to place a soft kiss on her velvety skin.

His hand moved on its accord pulling the cover from her body leaving her completely naked for his ravenous eyes. He smiled wickedly as he dipped his finger in the marmalade then his finger moved to her breast as he adorned her nipple with the sweet stuff before his head descended down to lick it clean.

"mmmm, so sweet" he murmured to himself as he repeated it again with her other breast.

Jenny felt she was floating as a strong sensation flooded over her sleep dulled senses. It was cold, it was hot, it was strong that it forced her out from her deep sleep. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to adjust them to the brightness of the room.

"Good Morning love"

Her eyes flew to the man sitting beside her on the bed "G..good morning... what are you doing?" She watched in amazement as she tried to move away from him but his hands pushed her down to the mattress and his finger dipped in a plate on the commode and coming out with a big chunk of marmalade and applying it to her breast.

"I'm having my breakfast" he grinned at her before his head bent down to lick the marmalade away from her nipple. He repeated the act several times until her soft nipples shrank into little buds. He raised his head and looked at her breasts admiring his handy work, a smile of satisfaction forming on his lips.

He winked at her as his finger dipped in the butter plate before it went to the marmalade. His hand moved down her body to the dark shadow between her thighs. Her body jolted in response as she felt the cold stuff on her hot lips, her heels dug in the mattress as she felt her little nub bud in response as he rubbed his fingers on her lips and between them.

Nick spread her knees farther apart as moved to kneel between them. He kept his hands on her upper thighs as his head bent down to her awaiting heat. His tongue darted out as he lapped at her, his tongue swirled around and between her lips licking the sweet stuff that mingled now with her sweeter juices while her head thrashed from side to side as her hands clutched at the pillows under her head.

He kept licking and sucking her pussy then his lips closed on her clit, his teeth biting gently on her engorged flesh, her body tensed as shock after shock run through her body as she reached her orgasm. His mouth went on eating her pussy as two of his fingers moved inside her tunnel and one orgasm mingled into another until she lost count of how many orgasms his clever mouth and deft fingers brought her to. She shuddered and trembled as she clutched his head trying to push him up to her.

"Please" she pleaded.

"What is it you want my sweet one" he asked between nibbles

She knew what he wanted to hear but she couldn't bring herself to beg him to take her. she can't let him win.

It seemed that he knew what was running in her head because he pushed his fingers further inside her, hooking them deep inside her, while his teeth pulled a little bit stronger at her clit, not really hurting but making her wince at the intensity of his caresses.

"Ohhhhhh, pleaaaaaaaaase" she screamed when she couldn't take it anymore as tumults went through her shaken body. "Please I want to feel you inside me" she said as she gasped for breath.

"How could I refuse when you ask so sweetly" Nick said as he moved up her body, he moved her hips forward as he draped her thighs over his and plunged so deep inside her, they were so ready that it took him only a few long strokes before they both came in a blast.

He collapsed on top of her and clasped her body to his as they regained their breath, he murmured soft words in her ears until he felt her shakes subside and her breath came back to normal. He eased his weight from her moving to his side, he draped his arm around her waist while the other supported his head, one of his thighs slipping intimately between hers.

"I have to confess, this is the best breakfast I ever had. I'm looking for lunch" he whispered in her ears.

She gasped at his crudeness as she tried to pull away from him but he tightened his arm around her.

"If you are done with me, I would like to have a shower" she said haughtily as she tried to push his arm away.

"I'm far from being done with; you dragged me a merry chase to have you. If you think that my appetite will be appeased so easily after I had a morsel of you then you have to think again" he said as he moved to his back taking her with him.

The breath was knocked out of her body as she found herself on top of him. He guided her thighs on the sides of his hips, his hands sliding on her back to cup her ass as he nestled his cock between her thighs.

Jenny looked down at him as she rested her hands on his chest. She felt awkward in this position with her breasts hanging in front of his face. She watched as he raised his head from the bed and latched his mouth to one of her nipples. He sucked intently first at one breast then at the other.

These two magnificent breasts were his undoing, Nick thought as he imagined them getting fuller with milk as she nursed his baby while he nursed at the other one. He imagined the milk leaking down from them as he licked it from her body. It was very likely that she carried his baby now for he didn't use any protection and as a virgin he doubted that she was on the pill too. He imagined her belly growing with his child, he groaned as his hands squeezed her rump, his fingers grazing her opening before he slipped his finger inside her from behind.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Journey To Remember Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds