• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rude Awakening Ch. 01

A Rude Awakening Ch. 01

123

I woke up suddenly and found myself bound and gagged and no memory of how I got that way, at least I think I was awake. My eyes were blindfolded and my mouth was gagged; my hands were tied down on either side of my head. OK, don't panic. I played possum until I figured out what was going on. The room was warm and I was uncovered and naked. I was lying on a firm cushion that was contoured so that my pelvis was lifted higher than my head. I tried to slowly move my legs but they were tied tight to the cushion, splayed open. Another restraint held my shoulders and stomach down. I was completely helpless, bound and gagged and exposed to the world.

I could hear people nearby, they were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying, the sounds were fuzzy, my head felt fuzzy and I became aware that my pussy and ass were sore as hell. OK, I must have been drugged. That was the only way I could awaken in this position and not freak out.

The last thing I remember was riding my bike. I was riding on a bike path that ran through a forest preserve. I am a very small woman, 5'2, 110 lbs but I am not helpless and the area in which I live with my husband is safe so I usually rode everywhere without fear. I remember a man stepped out in the middle of the path, then another one. I don't remember anything after that.

I gradually became aware of someone near me. He was close and seemed to be struggling with something. He grunted a little and the sound was muffled, either because my head was so fuzzy or he was gagged as well. I fell back into unconsciousness.

When I next awoke, I was in the exact same position with the addition of a man slowly sliding his penis in and out of me. He held my knees and kinda crooned to me in a language I did not understand as he slid out and let the head of his rather large penis rub on my pussy lips and then against my clit and then slowly slid back in. The feeling was incredible. I felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire. I came fully awake with a crashing orgasm that screamed through every inch of me. I screamed with nearly unbearable pleasure, fear and terror. The man between my legs merely laughed and picked up his pace slightly.

"There you go. Now she's awake." A French accented voice side in the same crooning tone. "She'll be more interesting now."

I pulled against my bonds but I had no strength. I felt drunk, my head was spinning, he was pounding into me and I screamed as another orgasm crashed over me and I was tumbling through wave after wave as if I had been tossed into the sea. I was having trouble catching my breath. I had to seethe through the gag to get enough air. I heard laughing and applause as I came a third time as the French man merely touched my clit. I don't usually come like this. My husband was a very good lover but for me to come, he has to work pretty hard.

Then there were hands all over me. Not a single part of my body went untouched. My breasts were squeezed, my legs and stomach were stroked in a maddeningly erotica way. I had no idea how many hands were on me, it could have been a hundred, it could have been two. My body could no longer take the constant stimulation. I was sure I was about to find out if spontaneous combustion was real. I passed out again.

Someone was washing me. I was in a bathtub, unbound and un-blind folded. The warm water felt amazing and I just wanted to slip beneath the surface and never come up but the strong hands washing me would not allow it. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a stark white bathroom, plain but clean. The man washing me was speaking to me in French but his voice was different from the man who had raped me last time I was conscious. This man had shaggy light brown hair that peeked out of a tight cap but wore a mask over his eyes so it was liked being tended to by a bank robber. He was gentle as he washed my hair and cleaned every single part of my tortured body. He allowed me to soak for awhile, my muscles ached from being bound for who knows how long and from being abused for who knew how many times. The memory of the rape came back and I tried to be angry or alarmed but I did not have the strength for it.

"Where am I? Why am I here? What are you going to do with me?" I croaked. I sounded hoarse and weak.

He merely smiled and replied. "Je suis désolé, mais je ne parle pas anglais".

"Great. Never mind." My two years of high school French was not coming back to me. The door to the bathroom was closed and there were no windows so I had no clues as to where I was. I didn't know how much time had passed. My husband must be crazed with worry.

"What is your name?" I asked. He just mumbled something unintelligible in reply. He rinsed me and bade me to stand. He held a towel up and wrapped me in it and rubbed me dry. Could I push him down and run for it? I had no strength and I could barely stand. I still had the feeling of being drunk, my head spun and I had trouble thinking clearly. I barely noticed when he lingered over my breasts with the towel. I had nice breasts, a good size for my small frame they were perky and pink nippled. I rarely showed them off in revealing clothing but when my husband held them he would nibble and caress them as if they were delectable peaches.

He opened a drawer and took out a small, white, unmarked jar. He opened it and gathered a dollop of white cream. He turned to me and started to coat my pussy with it. I started to protest and push him away but he held me tight and the instant it touched me, the burning and soreness subsided. It was then that I realized that my pussy was completely bare. I had been shaved or judging by the smoothness, waxed. I usually kept my pubes neatly trimmed and I waxed the bikini line but I have never removed it all. I felt even more exposed than I did before although his hands on my mound felt delicious. He took his time rubbing cream into me, coating a lot more of me than was probably necessary. I found myself starting to respond. My nerves were not as on fire as they were when I was bound but I was still very sensitive and I began to add my own juices to the cream. He held me against his lean, hard body and rubbed me so intimately and I hated how he could make my body betray me. I tried to block out what was happening and I was trembling with the effort when he got another dollop of cream and began to massage my anus. I have never done anal but the soreness that I felt there told me that at some point it had been done to me.

He pressed one finger in, then another, all with the appearance of applying the salve. It felt humiliating to have a strange man's finger in my ass but I had to admit it also felt amazingly good. He pulled something else out of a drawer but I couldn't see what it was. I felt something press against my ass but it was bigger than his finger. It filled me and I let out a yelp as whatever it was filled me. He didn't pull it out, in fact he slapped my ass when I tried to reach back and pull it out. I tried to push it out and I got five more stinging hard slaps for my trouble. The language barrier was not a problem. He wanted it to stay where he put it.

I couldn't imagine why this was happening to me but it was obvious that they intended to entertain themselves while they had me. Were they waiting for ransom? My husband didn't have any money but I did. The problem was, he didn't know about it. No one did. Money couldn't be the reason. Maybe I was just a random victim that they intended to torture and then kill. I was average looking, long dark brown hair, small mouth, large blue eyes but I wasn't the type of person to inspire such lust that he would go to all this trouble. But then why bathe me? A killer who was a neat freak? It didn't make sense and there were more than just the two guys, I was certain about that. I remembered the hands, so many hands.

He didn't allow me to do anything. He dried and brushed my hair, sprayed me with a pleasant smelling body spray and even put on deodorant but he did not have anything that looked like clothes. I felt a little better and more alert. I was ravenously hungry and a sudden loud growl of my stomach made my pressing need clear. The man smiled and nodded to me. He put the blindfold back over my eyes and tied my hands together in front of me. He led me out of the bathroom and I think I was back in the room in which I woke up. The floor was hardwood and it squeaked as we walked across it. The pressure in my ass was weird and I felt like I was walking really strangely but that could have been my still weak knees. He sat me on a chair and tied each of my hands to the arm of a chair. He then secured each ankle to the legs of the chair. I struggled against being bound again. I was naked, half drugged, blindfolded and I had something stuck in my ass. I wasn't going to go anywhere but my pleas went unheard.

A straw was placed at my lips and I drank greedily. The cool water was such a relief that I didn't at first hear the muffled cries coming from another part of the room. The voice was male and he sounded like he was gagged and he sounded pissed. The French guy yelled at him but it didn't quiet him down. I heard footsteps and then a brief struggle and the man was quiet. I was frozen with fear. How many people were prisoners here? What were they going to do with us?

Something cold and wet touched my lips and I jumped as far as my bindings would allow. He placed his hand on my shoulder and again touched something to my lips. It was a strawberry. I bit into and tried to chew and swallow it but fear and anger prevented me from eating it. I spit it back out. For all I knew it was drugged or poisoned. The water! Why did I drink the water?

I pressed my lips tightly together and wouldn't eat anything else despite the growling of my stomach. He seemed to give up and replaced the gag in my mouth. Why can't I have greater control over my body? It does all kinds of things that I don't want it to do, like respond to the finger that was now playing with my displayed clit. A finger slid into me, then two. I felt humiliated and horrified but I could go nowhere, I could not escape the hand that was playing with me. He bent over and sucked my nipples while he played with my bare pussy lips and my exposed clit. His hands knew what they were doing and they soon had me coming in a back arching orgasm.

I was sitting on the chair in a puddle of my own juices, trying to catch my breath when the man spoke again but the voice was different and it was not accented in French.

"You really should eat. You haven't eaten much in the last few days and there isn't much of you to begin with. We must keep your strength up."

The shock that the man who just brought me to orgasm with his fingers was not the same person who bathed me was alarming and I nearly started to cry from the frustration of being so helpless. I did not like being helpless. I had a thousand questions and now that there was someone whom I could understand, I could not talk. It was maddening. The gag did not stop me from trying to talk and I shouted and demanded but all I managed to do was make the new guy laugh.

"Yes, I am sure you have lots to say and you will figure everything out soon but first I want you to meet your playmate."

My playmate? OK, so maybe raping and killing me wasn't on the agenda but something more along the lines of slavery. Maybe if I behaved, I could figure a way out. They can't keep a slave tied up forever, could they?

He released me from the chair and led me to bed. I resisted sitting down and actually tried to wriggle out of his grip but where the hell I thought I was going to go was beyond me. I just did not want to be placidly led anywhere. He merely picked me up and dumped me on the bed. He tied only my hands to the headboard behind my head. Then he took off the blindfold.

I looked up at him. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and black pants, wore a cap and was masked just like the second French guy, I could barely tell them apart unless they spoke. I looked around and there were no other masked men in the room but there was someone next sitting on a chair next to the bed. He must be the gagged man I heard earlier. He was cuffed securely to the chair. He had brown hair and tired looking eyes. He was naked and looked just as vulnerable as I felt. He also looked familiar.

Another masked man came in with a hypodermic needle in his hand. He headed towards me. No way was I going to let that needle anywhere near me, not without a fight. I immediately started to wiggle out of the way and planned to kick him, knee him, whatever it took to knock that needle away but two more masked men came in and held me down and I was injected with the needle.

Our captor pulled a gun out of his belt and pointed it at the naked man. He kept it trained on him as he released him from the chair and ordered him onto the bed. We were both still gagged so could only stare at each other. He looked so sad. I am sure I looked terrified but also puzzled as I tried to work out where I had seen this guy before. He was medium height, very tan and lean and he had an impressive hard-on, something he attempted to conceal from me.

The drug coursed quickly through my veins. I relaxed and everything went kind of fuzzy, like it was when I first woke up. I lost the power to move my limbs. The captor reached over to release my hands and as he did so he ran his hands over breasts and my skin was so sensitive that the mere touch of his hands had me moaning with pleasure. What the hell was in that drug? It must be the same thing I was on when I was raped before. It looked like I was about to re-experience it. The memory of that mind-shattering series of orgasms had my pussy dripping just at the thought. I was too fuzzed out to be embarrassed. Now I just wanted to be fucked.

Our captor motioned to my playmate to go over to me. He reluctantly obeyed and as he positioned himself between my legs, he looked into my eyes and I could see regret and apology. I tried to communicate to him that not only what he was about to do was ok with me, he better do it soon. I wanted him and his very stiff, very thick cock told me he wanted me too.

The tip of his penis was playing with the lips of my pussy, my juices coating him and encouraging him to go father. Someone shouted instructions but I could not make sense of them. His mere touch made moan, every nerve ending was on fire and words no longer computed in my head. My moan gave him all the invitation he needed and in one stroke he buried himself deep inside of me. He filled me so completely that I came instantly, the muscles of my cunt gripped him so hard, I wondered if he had trouble pulling back out because he waited a moment before he pulled out and then slammed back in. He fucked me hard and I went wild with pleasure and pain. At some point my gag was removed and so was his. He yelled and I screamed with each orgasm as he fucked me for what seemed an eternity. He flipped me over, jammed a pillow under my pelvis and took me from behind, a position I always liked. He held my hips and slid in and out as my soaking pussy drenched us both. His balls beat on my clit and I went nearly crazy. I had forgotten about the thing in my ass but my playmate found it and as he fucked me, he moved it in and out of my ass. I almost fainted from the sensations of those two hard missiles filling me so savagely. I could not tell when one orgasm ended and another began.

Once again, I passed out.

When I woke, my playmate was laying beside me, naked, flat on his stomach and sound asleep. The room was quiet and I realized I was no longer tied to anything. I looked around the room. It was large and richly painted in deep yellows and red. The only furniture was a bed with a dark red, fitted sheet but no other covers, a table, a few chairs and a frightening looking rack in the shape of an x. There were cuffs on each end of the x and the whole thing was looming and menacing. There were no windows and only two doors; one to the bathroom and one was the exit but I knew it would be locked. The whole room looked like a set, why else would there be no windows? No one build rooms like that. The ceiling was high and it was fitted with a few canister lights that were the room's only light source. I did not see any switches on the wall. I had no way of telling what time of day it was. It could be three in the morning for all I knew.

I decided to try my legs and though they were shaky, I could stand. As soon as I did a river of cum flowed down my legs. It felt warm and sticky and as it flowed down my leg, my eyes flew open. I was not on any birth control. The pill made me sick so my husband used condoms until we decided to start a family. I was only 28 years old and still not quite ready. I had secrets and I had to be able to share my secrets with my husband before I could commit to the whole family life. My secret would change everything. I loved and trusted my husband but we have been having some trouble and I had to be absolutely sure this was the man I would be with forever. I liked to think so but after 4 years of marriage he changed a little and I changed a little. We were working through it but I was waiting to see what would happen. I needed to know what day it was. ¬¬

I no longer had anything in my anus but it did still burn. My pussy was swollen from the savage fucking I had received. I have never been fucked like that and my pussy started to tingle just thinking about it. I didn't think I was ever going to be able to walk normally again. I walked to bathroom, relieved at the prospect of a moment of privacy. Of course when I entered I realized there was no door. Despite everything that had been done to me, every part of me that had been exposed, abused, fucked and sucked, the idea of peeing in front of a stranger made me panic.

I gingerly sat on the toilet and peed. I had to wipe very carefully as my tender and swollen parts shrieked at the slightest touch. I was slippery and still seemed to be filled with cum. Every wipe was coated and cum just kept oozing it out. I turned on the shower and decided to just rinse off. There was no shower curtain or shower door and only tiny towels, no bigger than a hand towel and certainly nothing large enough with which to cover myself. I let the hot water run over me and I closed my eyes and bent my head back. When I opened my eyes, I noticed the camera.

Fuck! I had to know what was going on. Why was this happening? I was about to shut the water off when my playmate came into the bathroom and without hesitating, joined me in the shower. I saw a captor behind him prodding him in. He kind of just smiled a little helplessly and apologized. The captor left and for the first time I got a good, clear look at him.

"Yes, you do know me." He said. "We met at the neighborhood picnic last year. My name is Mark."

"You're my neighbor!" I exclaimed.

A voice boomed from a speaker. "Wash her and do a good job." We both looked up.

"I am sorry." He said. "If I don't do what they ask, they strap me to the board out there and torture me." He looked at the side of the tub and found a sponge and some soap. He lathered the sponge and stared at it. "I resisted for so long. They wanted me to do things to you and I wouldn't. They strapped me to the x and whipped me, clamped things to me, put plugs in my ass, and then even threatened to rape me but instead, they took me down and tied you to it." He stopped speaking and started to stroke me with the sponge.

"I have a pretty clear idea what happened to me." My aching muscled told the story as clearly as he could. "Go on, it's OK."

He stood behind me and washed me as he hesitantly said, "They tied you face down and threatened to rape you if I refused to do it. I said I couldn't do that so they did. They raped you, over and over but only in your ass. There were five of them and I screamed at them to stop but they gagged me and then ignored me. "

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rude Awakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds