• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Elizabeth Gets It From Student

Elizabeth Gets It From Student

Elizabeth was a college professor at the young age of twenty-five. One morning, Elizabeth was running a little late driving to the college. She knew it could cost her, her job if she was late. Since not many people were on the road she started speeding. She was about a mile away from the school, when she heard a siren. She looked in the mirror and saw a cop car.

"Damn" Elizabeth cursed under her breath. She couldn't afford to be late and she really could not afford a ticket either.

The cop stepped out of his car and walked over to Elizabeth's car. Elizabeth rolled down her window. "May I help you officer?" She asked.

"License and registration." The officer ordered in a serious tone. She pulled them out and handed them to the officer.

At that second a boy walked up. She recognized that he was one of her students. "Hey Professor." Her student, Isaiah said smiling.

"Um Isaiah? Do you know this" officer?" Elizabeth asked him.

Isaiah nodded. "Yeah he's my brother. He said he will let you off with a warning, but you owe me one." He smiled.

"Yes I do. Thank you so much Isaiah." She said. "Now I better get to class do you want me to drive you?" She asked him.

He nodded and got in her car. Elizabeth's phone started to ring. It was a text that said that her class had been cancelled. "Class has been cancelled." She told Isaiah.

"Oh well in that case you can give me my favor now then." He smirked.

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" She asked him.

"I'll show you. Drive straight down this street and turn right." He said.

She obeyed him and they arrived at his dorm. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." He said taking her to his room.

His roommate was not there. "Okay now for my favor. Take off your clothes." He ordered.

Elizabeth looked at him like he had lost his mind. "What?" She asked flabbergasted.

"You heard me. Take off your clothes." He said.

"I can't do this." She said.

He looked at her "You have to or you can say hello to your ticket, which by the way would have been five-hundred dollars."

She knew she was being blackmailed, but she knew she had to do it. She started taking off her clothes slowly. She took off her shirt and jeans, then she looked up at him.

"All of it." He said with his arms crossed.

Elizabeth unhooked her bra and slid off her panties, revealing her nicely toned body. Isaiah took off his clothes too and walked over to her. She had a bad feeling about what was going to happen.

He forced her down on her knees. "Suck my cock." He ordered sticking his cock in her mouth.

"I can't do this." She whimpered. "I could get in trouble."

"No one has to know." He said smiling devilishly.

She started to suck his cock slowly. He pulled her hair and forced his cock deeper in her mouth. "Suck harder baby." He said.

She started sucking harder as he started to cum in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and he took his dick out of her mouth.

He laid her on his bed. He fingered her pussy slowly making her moan. "Maybe this isn't that bad. " She thought to herself as he was now eating her pussy out.

He stuck his hard dick in her super-wet pussy. His cock was big so he had a little bit of a hard time getting it in her, but he kept thrusting harder. "Yeah." She moaned.

He kept going harder and harder. He fingered her as he went deeper inside of her. "Fuck yes!." She screamed.

He kept going deeper until she orgasmed and cummed all over his cock. He took his cock out of her and she licked up the cum.

"See. That wasn't too bad was it now." Isaiah said smiling.

"No it was really amazing." She said.

"You know I have had a huge crush on you since I saw you." He said smiling goofy.

"Well you are cute." She said.

They both put their clothes back on. "Do you want to go get something to eat?" He asked.

She looked at him. "Sure." She said as she was getting dressed. They both left his room.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Elizabeth Gets It From Student

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds