• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Don't Date Black Women

I Don't Date Black Women

Man, some things you just can't forget. I was sitting in the library of Concordia University in the City of Montreal, Quebec, when I came across some disturbing news. Some rich British guy living in the Dominican Republic shot two Haitian guys in a dispute over a Haitian chick. And then he tried to kill himself but survived. He's accused of murder but I doubt he'll be made to pay for what he did. Wow. All this over some random Haitian woman who was probably manipulating both sides for her own gain. Wow. This makes me seethe with anger. The idea that some Black woman's lust for White men caused the death of two of my brothers. I guess my buddies were right. Black chicks aren't shit, man. Always eager to drop a brother for the nearest non-Black man. I'm glad I'm dating a White woman. My name is Eric Voltaire and I approve this message.

I've gotten tired of getting into arguments with my Black female relatives over Sharon Guillot, the young White woman I'm dating. It doesn't matter to them that my last girlfriend, Jennifer Albright, tried to kill me with a butcher knife. They just want me to get someone Black. Well, these days, getting involved with random Black women isn't exactly a smart thing for young Black men to do. I've met Black women who hate Black men more than the police. And the police are out there using any excuse they get to shoot Black guys. They do it in Canada and in America too. Yet they don't kill half as many of us as Black women do every year. Wow. I read something else in the paper about a Black female police officer in Detroit, Michigan, who shot her church deacon boyfriend over his involvement with a younger woman. It's amazing, isn't it? It seems Black women have declared war on Black men everywhere. And they're using any means at their disposal to destroy us. Why?

This is a truly sad state of the affairs, folks. Three years ago, a Black man was elected President of the United States of America. I felt a sense of pride unlike any other. For you see, I lived in the United States at the time. I'm an American guy studying in Canada. I was thrilled to see a Black man and a Black woman rising together to the seats of power. Especially in a racist country like America. I thought progress was made. I was dating Jennifer Albright at the time, a gorgeous young Black woman. We met while enrolled at Bay State College in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. I was smitten with her. I saw myself as a Barack in the making and I wanted her to be my Michelle. Too bad she was destined to become my Jezebel.

I don't know why all Black women these days seem to hate Black men the way a cobra hates a mongoose. We're the same race. Do we have to be enemies? Most Black women I know seethe with anger when they see a Black man with a White woman. Those same Black women are often eager to date White men, whom they see as gods. See the discrepancy? They sure as hell don't see anything with their viewpoints.

Why must things be this way? I don't hate Black women. I just wish they would stop hating me simply because I am a Black man. I'm not responsible for all the bad things that befall the Black community. Besides, when I dated Black women, they often cheated on me with Black guys who fit the thug archetype, or with White men. It took me a long time to realize it but most Black women don't want a good Black man. They want thuggish Black men, or they want White guys. I'm not a thuggish Black man or a White man. I'm a Black male intellectual. A student at a world-class university. A progressive individual. A person of worth. I don't walk around with my pants hanging low and I certainly don't butcher the English language with every syllable.

Apparently, the type of Black man I am isn't what Black women want. Well, that's okay. I found someone better. Her name is Sharon Guillot. Six feet tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed. A proud Frenchwoman who's been living in the City of Montreal since 2004. She's studying business administration at the University of Montreal. And she is one of the luminaries of the Telfer MBA program at the University of Montreal. Beauty, brains and ambition. Those words define my new lady. She's sexy as hell, smart as a whip and she's into me. Yes, my Sharon loves me and I love her. She's educated, cultured and friendly. And she likes smart men instead of thugs. She's cute, funny and smart instead of rude, crude and mean. Amen to that, my friends!

When I think of how I felt while dating Jennifer Albright and how I feel while dating Sharon Guillot, the difference is like night and day. Jennifer was mean as hell, cruel and conniving. And she knew how to hide it. Growing up in a fatherless home with a man-hater for a mother turned her into quite the harpy. If I knew what she was, I never would have given her a second look. Sadly, I was younger and much more naïve in those days. I jumped into a relationship with this covertly abusive young Black woman, blinded by her charm and beauty. Ah, the inexperience of youth, right? Well, now I know better. My Sharon is beautiful but that's not why I love her. I love her because she completes me. She loves me. She believes in me. She treats me right. And she's also really good to me. How could I not love her? When a good man finds a good woman at last, he should stick with her. And that's exactly what I am doing. I recently asked Sharon to marry me and she said yes. We're getting married in July of 2011.

My family doesn't approve of my relationship with Sharon Guillot. Especially my female relatives. They don't see her as a person. They only see her skin color. Well, I don't care. I love her and she loves me. That's all that should matter in the end. However, it's not enough for some people. You can call me a sell-out if you want to. I am who I am. I love who I love. If you don't like it, get to stepping. Are we clear? Cool. I'm out of here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Don't Date Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds