• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Back Alley Cuckold

Back Alley Cuckold

At the time of this story I had been in a committed relationship with Joanne for around two years. I guess you would have called her my girlfriend, however she had dropped the word 'marriage' a couple of times and it was obvious she wanted to take things further: Our relationship appeared rock solid. Perhaps I should have proposed, as it may have stopped the chain of events that subsequently unfolded.

Let me give you a little background. Joanne was a 24 year old Chinese girl who came to America from HK to study. She was 5 foot 8, she had a cute little bob of straight black hair, a slim athletic figure with the perkies little tits I had ever seen. She had the most adorable little butt and like most Asians, she had beautiful smooth milky skin. She was lively and outgoing. Our sex life had been fantastic.

One Friday night we had gone out drinking at the bar with some friends after classes. It had been a long night and everybody was generally wasted. Almost all of our friends had gone home and we had just called a taxi for Dave the last remaining survivor (aside from Joanne and myself). He mentioned he wanted to get some air while he waited and headed out the front. The bar was still in full swing, it was college town, but you had your regular mix of patrons. Joanne and I took a couple of stools at a small table trying to decide if we were ready to take make the trek home. She looked beautiful, in one of those tops that draped around her shoulders, covering her breasts at the front but leaving her whole back exposed. When she bent forward the cloth teased you by almost giving a direct line of site to her breasts. She was wearing a short tight skirt and no underwear. Having been dancing all night she had a fine sheen of sweat and a couple strands of her hair were plastered against her forehead and cheek – almost giving her a 'just been fucked' look. We had barely sat down a minute when a busty blonde waitress brought us over two shots: 'from your admirer over there' she added, giving us a quick smile before she quickly turned away. Both Joanne and I turned to see a guy, probably in his mid thirties raising his pint of beer as if to toast us, his eyes scanning my girlfriend's body as he did.

I was a little infuriated, as if buying us a drink gave him the right to blatantly ogle my girlfriend in front of me. But we were both pretty drunk and Joanne turned back around to me, laughing and almost falling off her stool in the process. I smiled, we took the shots and our conversation moved on. It was clear however that Joanne had not forgotten her admirer as every now and then she took a quick look over his way. My heart was racing; did she actually have some sort of interest in this guy? For some reason beneath my irritation I was starting to get aroused by the fact my girlfriend seemed turned on by this random guy.

Following a short pause in the conversation I asked her if she wanted to go over and thank him. She turned around, this time staring at him for a couple of seconds before turning back. 'you think so?' she asked, almost rhetorically, before answering her own question with a quick 'OK'. She popped off her stool and started over to the guy. Again my heart rate jumped a notch, knowing of course that nothing would come of this. I watched her make her way across the crowded room towards the stranger. He was seated with a group of around 4 other guys seemingly engaged in their own conversation. It was at that time that a bunch of people blocked my line of sight. Being fairly drunk, my mind wandered and I scanned the room for the waitress with the hopes of ordering another beer.

After finally getting my beer, I managed to catch a glimpse of the table again. Somehow Joanne was now seated in the middle of the group of guys and they were all listening attentively as she seemed to be telling them some sort of story. The music thumping and I had no idea what she was saying, but her smile was beaming and she seemed not to have a care in the world.

Just then at that moment she turned to me and gave me a huge smile a cute little wave. Most of the guys turned to look my way but I quickly lowered my head and started tearing up the little cardboard coaster that came with my beer. What the hell was going on? – she was supposed to just go over there and thank them. I had not notice before but all the guys were well built, as if they were some sort of well dressed sports team. My mind was swimming with lust, rage and alcohol, I started to actually become erect: what if one of these guys made a move on her?

Fumbling with the now shredded coaster I dropped a couple of pieces to the floor. In bending down to retrieve them I looked across the room and under the table I saw that the two guys on either side of Joanne had a firm grip on each of her thighs. Her legs were spread and her skirt was riding up. It was too dark to see everything but I knew she wasn't wearing any underwear.

I shot bold upright expecting her to be angrily trying to escape, but above the table she was smiling and carrying on, joking and laughing with the 5 guys. She had seemingly forgotten about me and like some sort of pervert I started slowly rubbing my cock through my pants overcome by the scene in front of me.

Suddenly one of the guys disappeared below the table and the conversation stopped. I saw Joanne shuddered, she closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Despite the silence everybody at the table was smiling as if they had some sort of secret joke. I could not take my eyes off the group as my erect cock now started to physically hurt within the constraints of my pants. Was this guy giving her oral sex under the table?! Paralyzed I was unable to look beneath the table. Before I could collect my thoughts the guy reappeared whipping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Joanne looked over at me and started squeezing her way out from the table. Finally free from the group she stood up. It was at that moment that I caught a glimpse of what had been going on. Her skirt was up around her waist and one of the disco lights briefly illuminated her bare waxed cunt, with obvious wetness extending down her inner thigh. Within a split second she had fixed her skirt, but the image was burnt into my mind. She quickly made her way over to me, pecking me on the cheek when she arrived.

'You will never guess honey' she chimed in before I had a chance to say anything. 'Those guys over there work for Lynbrook and associates'. Confused and completely take off guard I managed to stumble a 'what?'. 'You know, Lynbrook the law firm' she quipped back almost angrily as if I had forgotten something important. My thoughts finally catching up I realized she was talking about the law firm she was applying for after graduation. 'Look, this could be big for me, if I can get in with these guys it could be a serious help for me with the interviews'. 'I am sure Dave's taxi is not here yet why don't head home with him, I will catch a taxi back to our place later and we can meet in class tomorrow?' she added almost pushing me off my chair. Images flashing through my mind I managed to mutter an 'OK' as I was basically escorted to the door. After giving me a quick second peck on the cheek she headed back to the group of guys.

By this point I was no longer able to think clearly. Why I didn't just grab her by the arm and take her home I have no idea. This was probably the most aroused I had ever been. I quickly doubled back and took a seat in a dark corner of the bar, making sure I could maintain a good view of the group. For about twenty minutes they seemed to continue in conversation before Joanne got up and went to leave. Thank god I thought, it must be the alcohol wearing off, she had come to her senses. But instead of leaving she just poked her head out the front door and looked around. As she stretched out her skirt rode up a little exposing a little of her ass and making it clear to anyone who happened to be looking that she was not wearing any underwear. Then it dawned on me, she wasn't leaving! She was just checking to see that I had left!

At this point it would seem her whole demeanor changed, ordinarily she was relatively conservative, but now she strode back into the bar as if she was some sort of runway model, beckoning at the group of men with her finger. In unison they rose from the table and met her in the center of the dance floor. Again obscured by the moving sea of bodies I was only able to catch glimpses. But it would seem she was dancing with each of the men one by one, passionately kissing each of them as their hands explored every inch of her body. Rubbing up on the inside of her skirt, pushing her blouse aside to squeeze her tits. Although it was surly only minutes it seemed to go on for hours. Making their way to the side of the dance floor the largest of the guys thrust her up against the wall, with her back against the wall he pushed himself against her. Gently grasping her hand he guided it down the front of her pants to where his erect cock was no doubt waiting. As he kissed her neck she started jerking him off right there in the bar. Lifting up one of her legs one of the other guys started rubbing her pussy to the rhythm of the beats. Obviously soaking wet he then plunged what must have been at least three fingers into her cunt and started slowly working them in and out. With her mouth now open I could only imaging the noises she was making as he started working faster and faster. She ultimately bucked over forward, quickly taking her hand out from the guy's pants. Obvious, by her face that she had cum, the sweat was now dripping from her body. Dumbfounded, I had no idea what had come over Joanne, my sweet innocent girlfriend, or was this even the first time?

As if they were her own little group of body guards the five guys lead her through a door near the back of the bar. Worried I would lose them I headed out front and made my way around the back of the bar. Not seeing them, I started to get worried, what if they have abducted her? Who knows if they were who they said they were?

Then all of a sudden I heard some moaning, unmistakably Joanne's. Making sure to stay in the shadows I rounded a corner to see her standing up against the wall, the gentle moonlight reflecting off her soft skin. This time her legs were spread and she was facing the wall with her hands pressed flat against the cold stone. Despite the continued thuds from the music inside the bar, this time I could hear everything. It would appear I had arrived just in time to see one of the guys thrust what must have been a 10 inch cock right into my girlfriend. Her moans turned into shrieks as he started ploughing into her from behind. Her skirt now completely up around her waist and her shirt nowhere to be seen her breasts were shuddering with each violent thrust. One of the other guys quickly took up position sucking her tits as the first guy continued to fuck her. The shaft of his penis glistening with her juices each time he drew back.

After lasting what must have been ten minutes the first guy pulled out his cock spraying her arsehole, cunt and the back her her legs with a thick cum. Although she went to turn around away from the wall a second guy took the first guy's place pushing her back against the wall and effortlessly sliding what must have been an every bigger cock into her now gaping cunt.

I was jerking off in the shadows about to cum myself for the third time when it dawned on me that none of them were wearing condoms. I knew for a fact that she wasn't on birth control and this only served to further the mixture of excitement and jealousy as I watched my girlfriend get slammed in a way I could only have imagined. It was whilst the third guy was taking her from behind that she started shuddering, obviously reaching her second orgasm for the night: Something we had never achieved together.

After the fourth and fifth guy had taken their turn the inside of Joanne's legs was well and truly coated in cum and as she made her way back into the bar she had to stop every couple of steps and wipe away more and more of the thick white material, that had obviously filled her.

Confused with the situation and my inability to act, I felt disgusted with myself. Watching this group of guys bang my girlfriend in an alley was like something out of a porno. Seeing her tight fit body squirm as she was fucked by a bunch of strangers was exhilarating and earth shattering at the same time.

Faced now with the distinct realization it was almost morning and I needed to get home I made my way to the front of the bar to find a taxi where to my shock I saw Joanne already standing. I froze, but before I could make any attempt to hide, our gazes met. For a second Joanne appeared terror stricken, apparently I was the last person she was expecting to see. Quickly recovering she managed and awkward smile before she asked 'where have you been?'. 'aaah, there were no taxi's earlier Dave had left so I decided to get a bite to eat.' This seemed to satisfy Joanne, even though a good three hours had passed, but I guess she was more concerned with her own little secret.

'Well I am glad you didn't end up going home with Dave' she as she approached, 'I was thinking I would have to sleep alone tonight' she whispered as she nestling her head against me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Back Alley Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds