• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Parents Want Me Bad Ch. 02

My Parents Want Me Bad Ch. 02

So, after fucking me nice and proper my father kissed me on the cheek and said, "How do you feel?"

"Good."

"O.K. well, why don't you head downstairs and get some breakfast I'm sure your mothers done with breakfast by now."

"O.K. daddy."

"You knew I was coming upstairs to fuck you didn't you honey."

I giggled and smiled. He said, "How did you know?"

"I heard you and mom talking about it downstairs?"

"Nice," he said with a sexy smile.

"O.K. well I'm going to eat are you coming down?"

"Yah, in a minute I'm going to call Uncle John and see if he wants to come over after you get out of school and we could fuck you together........ Would that be O.K."

"REALLY!!" I said super excited.

"Of course honey, did you think I would be selfish and try and keep all that sweet pussy for me and your mom."

"Thank you daddy but, now I'm going to be wet all day in school till you guys can fuck me later."

"Hold on I got the perfect thing for that."

He left for not even 2 minutes and came back with an egg. "I don't know how much this will help but, it's an egg that I control from home. It was your mothers when I first started fucking her. She would be at work and couldn't wait to get home from work to jump on my cock..... I want you to have it."

"Oh, daddy that's so sweet. Here let me pay you for this." I got on my knees and was ready to suck his beautiful cock again but, he stopped me.....

"Hold on you little whore you need to get your ass to school. As much as I'd love for you to stay here and suck my cock all day you need an education."

Sad I accepted with a pouty face, "O.K. but, don't let mom completely drain you before I get to you, I want a huge load in my mouth tonight."

He laughed and said, "Oh don't worry you're going to be more than satisfied tonight. Alright, quit talking and start walking your fine ass to school and try not to cut class and fuck anyone today alright?"

"O.K. daddy, just for you I wont." Even though I knew I would. I had to fuck my boyfriend in 3rd period but, I definitely am not going to cut class. I like it when the class watches because, sometimes the other guys get bold enough to touch me while i fuck him on his desk. The teachers never even in there and even if he was I wouldn't care. So I hurried up and got dressed and when I got down stairs I was suddenly very surprised and very, very pleased with what I saw.

My mom was laying on her back on the table, legs spread, in the air and she was holding them with her knees bent by her knees. In addition to this marvelous site, she also had her head off the table and upside down while my dad shoved his dick down her throat. Fucking bitch can suck more than me! she had all nine inches in her throat and was letting him fuck her throat like it was a loose pussy. She noticed me and pushed him out just long enough to give me a gorgeous smile and say, "Nice of you to join us. Go ahead and have a seat, I have breakfast on the table when you're done let me know so I can make some food."

This was awesome. So I sat down at the end of the round table where her pussy was and just admired it for a second. Then I asked my father, "Wont I be late for school?"

"It's O.K. I came down and your mom told me she was listening to us fuck upstairs and it made her pussy wet. I couldn't even keep her clothes on so, she INSISTED that we have a quickie before you went to school."

My mom said, "Don't worry honey it wont be quick if I have anything to say about it."

My father said to my mom, "Honey don't talk with your mouth full it's not polite what are you trying to teach our little girl?" My father said as he forced his breakfast sausage right back down her throat as she began to try and say something else.

After taking a big nervous breath because, it was my first time licking pussy or doing anything with a girl for that matter, I leaned in and kissed her thighs. It must of felt good because, she started muffling a moan over my fathers giant cock, which in turn made my father moan. I kept kissing slowly getting to my mothers fat pussy. Damn! Her pussy was fat too! I forgot to mention my mother had a nice fat pussy. When she wore spandex you could see her hot fuck spot bulging out of her pants and I was about to see what this awesome cunt tasted like.

After slowly working my way to her pussy by kissing and licking every spot that I could to make her juices flow so that I could get the full flavor. I finally decided to open up her sweet lips to expose her perfect sized clit and her tight hole. I started at the bottom and worked my way towards the clit in one big lick so I made sure I got the full experience of her pussy. It tasted awesome. So awesome it put me in a frenzy. Right after hearing my mothers moan from my first lick, I dove in and started burying my face in her sweet, sweet cunt and I stuck my tongue as deep in her hole as I could get it and rubbed my nose on her swelling clit. She was so wet already her juices ran down my chin only after seconds.

She was so turned on she started fucking my tongue in rhythm with my tongue jabs and swirling her clit around my nose totally fucking my whole face and I loved every second of it. My father still pounding at her face calling her well deserved names. Hearing him made it even hotter. "Yah, you like that cock you fucking whore. Yah, you like your daughter licking your sloppy cunt you dirty fucking slut."

She moaned, "mmm hmm."

He also responded, "thought so bitch. Shut up and keep sucking slut." I know it turned her on because after he said that she let out a long moan and she came a little on my tongue. It was sweet and I wanted more.

I stopped for a second and made a request, "Daddy?"

He stopped and asked, "Yes sweetie?"

"Can we flip mommy over so I can taste her ass?" He pulled his dick out of my moms mouth and looked at her for approval.

My mom giggled, "Of course honey anything you want....... Oh yeah!" She said suddenly like a light bulb went off. "Actually, that'll be great and when you lick it enough and get it real wet for your father. He can fuck it." She looked at him after saying that to me and begged like a little girl, "PLEEEAAAASE baby, it's been 3 days since you fucked my ass and I want it, PLEEEEEAAASE!" Then she gave him the pouty lip like I did when he stopped me from sucking his dick not even 10 minutes ago. Me and my mother were so much alike. Just a couple of dirty sluts. My dad acted like he hesitated but actually he was just fucking with her. I could tell.

He said, "Hmmmmm. O.K! Great idea honey. I would love to fuck your ass." She smiled.

"Your welcome babe." My fathers last words were before he flipped her over. Then she reached behind her and spread her ass to expose the one thing I have tasted on her and was excited to get to its source. Then she picked her head up and opened her mouth like a hungry bird virtually begging for my father to put it back in her mouth and he gladly obliged. I was too hot and horny for foreplay this time so I went straight for her other fuck hole and gently licked around the hole for only a split second before my tongue was fucking her ass getting her ready for daddies big dick. She loved it even more than me licking her pussy. She was practically in tears of pleasure moaning as I tongue fucked her tight ass. It was even tastier than the dildo I sucked in the shower before.

I went all out on it sucking and licking it like it was my last meal. Then I decided to stick my pointer finger in there to get her off more. My dad told me though, "Don't you dare penetrate her ass with your finger. I want to rip her open when I fuck her."

"O.K. Daddy, whatever you say."

Just then my mother took him out of her mouth, "Well someone better fuck my ass soon because, I can't take it anymore!"

My dad hurried behind my mom and said, "O.K. baby here comes the dick you need."

She went crazy and started chanting, "Oh yes fuck my ass, oh yes fuck my ass." My father got behind her pulled her off the table so she was standing and spread her legs while she braced herself with her hands on the table.

Just then without even working it in just shoved all nine inches up her ass and that crazy dirty slut loved it because, she screamed out, "OH YESS!!! FUCK MY LITTLE ASS LIKE YOUR TAKING IT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!"

My father responded, "Oh yeah you like that you stupid bitch, you like it when I fuck your ass like the whore you are?"

"OH YES, OH YES!! FUCK IT BABY! FUCK MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!" He was really railing her. My mom was like an awesome little fuck doll. No wonder daddy loved her so much but, someone needed to take care of my pussy now that it's totally soaked.

My mother read my mind. Saying this while getting fucked up the ass with a huge cock sounded like this, "Hey BaBy Why Don't You Sit On The Table And Let Your MoMMy Lick YouR PuSSyYY."

I didn't even answer I was undressed in seconds and on the table pussy spread and in her face. She went down just as fast as I did on her ass. She skipped the foreplay and licked my pussy like a porn star. She licked it so good in fact, that it hadn't even been a minute and I came on her chin. I never knew I could cum so much. It was all over her chin and she said, "why don't you come over here and give you're mommy a kiss. I bent over and leaned in to make out with my mom. Tasting my pussy cum as my dad still drilled her ass.

Just then, he whispered, "I'm cumming, oh shit, I'm cumming." Then he pulled out and said," Get on your knees bitches and put your faces together." We did just that and my wonderful daddy shared his hot cum with both of us as we pushed our faces together and just sat with our mouths wide as my daddy stood over us and stroked his cock about 6 inches over our eager faces and let out a giant load going back and forth hosing us both down. We both got some in our hair, some in our mouths and my mom got some on her tits. Which I so kindly licked it off right before I sucked on my dads head to get just a little more.

My mom then suggested, "Would you like to clean me off?"

"Sure mom." I said as we began to lick each other clean. She then said, "I think your dad even came in my ass if you want to try and suck in out."

Like a girl that just got a cookie, I responded with a whispering, "Yesss" and I sucked the cum out of her ass. Her ass and my dads cum combined tasted even better than a cookie. It was magical. My dad without me knowing had already left, got dressed and came back.

He seen us and said, "Geeze! You bitches are still fucking with each other. come on! Let's get dressed and start the day. Save it for the orgy later."

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Parents Want Me Bad Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 655 milliseconds