• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestory: Traffic Violation

Incestory: Traffic Violation

"License and Registration, Ma'am," Trooper Jensen said sternly.

"I wasn't going that fast!" Sara protested.

"License and Registration," Jensen repeated in a stern, flat monotone.

"Is that really necessary?" she asked in a sweet voice.

He leaned down, folded his giant arms, and glared at her through the window of the small car.

"Fine," she said and leaned across the seat to pop open the glove box. She was constrained by her seat belt and had to stretch across the bucket seats to find her papers.

Jensen cocked his head and leered as the girl's short black skirt slid up her thighs to expose most of her long thin legs; she had to spread them wide to maintain her balance as she searched through the clutter. She was tiny but she wasn't scrawny; she was thin like a runway model.

Her hair was natural, long and dirty-blonde. Her tight, low cut top rose and he could see her pale hip and the sharp edge of a dark tattoo that ran across the small of her back. He observed that she was a little unkempt and fumbled around too much, so she'd probably been drinking.

She wasn't one of the girls from Charlie's but she was dressed somewhat trashy. It was very late ... or early in the morning depending on how you saw it, so he concluded that she had to be up to something.

She found her papers and sat up straight giving him a good view of her round little tits held firmly in place by her top - he noted that she wasn't wearing a bra and surmised that although she was very young; she definitely was all woman.

She pulled her small hand bag onto her lap spreading her legs a little carelessly again. Jensen noted her slutty red thong and felt his cock harden a bit at the mental imagery that followed.

She found her license and handed it up to him. He noticed that her nails were perfectly manicured ... she took care of herself ... so she was keeping clean.

He slipped it into his shirt pocket without looking at it.

"So where are you coming from tonight?" he asked her tits.

"I was out with a few friends."

Sara realized that he was staring at her tits and crossed her arms self-consciously.

"Boys or girls," he asked.

She looked up at him with a quizzical expression.

"One boy, but I don't see ...."

"Step out of the car, please," the Trooper said abruptly.

"What?"

"Are you going to make me repeat every order?" he asked her, a tinge of menace in his tone.

Sara hung her head and sighed: "No, Sir."

She slid out of the car and he grabbed her, roughly leading her around to the back of the car by her arm.

When he'd made the initial traffic stop, he'd pulled his cruiser in behind her at an angle to use the flashing blue lights as a warning for cars to shift lanes; the angle also created a more private area between the cars - and it was this area that he led her to.

"Hold your arms out at your side like this," he said and demonstrated for her.

She held out her arms and stuck out her lip.

"I need to check you for weapons," he explained.

"You can see I'm not carrying anything can't you?" she said and twisted her hips side to side. The dress and top were barely clothing and there were no pockets.

"And drugs," he added.

"Do I look like ...?"

"Shut up!" he ordered.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"It's procedure, Ma'am,"

He ran his fingers up the inside of her thighs until his probing fingers found the warm spot between her legs.

She squirmed but didn't pull away.

"You're wet!" he announced, running a finger along her slit.

"What the fuck?" She finally tried to back away but he grabbed her shoulder with his free hand and jerked her back.

"Stop resisting!" he growled.

"I know my rights! You can't fucking ...!"

He grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her up nearly lifting her off the ground.

"You're a wet little slut!"

"Stop! Please! You're hurting me!"

Jensen felt a flood of hot liquid spread over his finger tips through the silk material of her thong.

"You like that, don't you?"

"No!"

He jerked her hair again and she moaned.

"Don't lie to me!"

"No!"

He grabbed the back of her neck under her long blonde hair and squeezed.

"Don't lie to me!"

"I guess so ... stop! Please!"

He pinched her hard clit through the material making her cry out again.

"Admit you're wet!"

She gasped and rolled her pussy against his fingertips.

"Say it!"

"Yes!" she cried.

"Say it!"

"I'm wet, okay!"

He let go of her neck and grabbed her ass.

"You like getting fucked?"

"That's not illegal is it?" she asked choking back tears.

He slid his hands under around her hips to the back of the skirt and ran them over her firm tiny ass.

"I'm still checking."

She began to cry softly.

"Have you been drinking tonight," he asked with his hands still inside her skirt.

"No!"

"Really?"

"No, Sir!" she sniffled.

"I smell alcohol."

"Oh, no, that was an accident, see my boyfriend, Brad, he spilled a drink on me, honestly!"

"Brad? This Brad character, did he touch you?"

"What do you mean?"

He demonstrated by reaching between her thighs from behind with one hand and spreading the fingers of his other hand over her pussy from the front.

"Did he touch you like this?" he asked.

"That's none of your fucking business!" she shouted at him, "And where do you get off thinking that you can touch me like that - without my permission?"

He brought a hand up to her face menacingly to silence her and she obeyed immediately.

"I am going to touch you anywhere I please, got it?"

She tried to push his hands away but he was too powerful so she did the only thing she could and nodded her consent.

"I'm going to have to ask you to do a few tests for me," he said.

"Are you kidding?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" he barked at her and squeezed her little pussy harshly.

"That's gonna be hard with your hand in my crotch," she spat. If she couldn't resist him physically, she'd give him a piece if her mind, at least.

"Shut up!" he barked in his "command voice" again, causing her to flinch.

He pulled his hands out of her skirt, stepped back, and stood straight, lifting one of his legs a foot off the ground and held it with his toe pointing to the sky.

"Do this with your right leg and hold your heel six inches off of the ground until I tell you to drop it."

She bent down to take off her pumps.

"No, leave the shoes on," he said.

"Everyone knows you can't do this in heels!" she cried.

He glared at her again and her mouth snapped shut.

"Do it," he said.

She lifted her leg and held it effortlessly.

"Higher," he said.

She raised the leg higher as ordered.

Now he could almost see her little pussy through the thin material of her panties. His cock roared to life in his pants sliding swiftly up his leg in a few quick jumps.

"Higher," he said with a hint of lust.

She shook and grimaced and managed to lift her leg a bit more before her heel twisted and she fell backwards against the side of her car.

"Shit!" she cried, "Can I try again?"

Jensen leaned in, grabbed her raised ankle, and lifted her leg so high she was forced to reach back and grab at the car for balance. He pulled out a flashlight and pushed her leg even higher until her knee was nearly in her face.

Using the flashlight, he could see the pussy lips parting behind the thin red veil and dried cum coating the material.

"Get a good enough look this time?" she asked.

He dropped her leg, spun her around, and swiftly handcuffed her.

"What are you doing?" she cried as the cold metal bit into her wrists, "I didn't do anything wrong!"

He spun her back around.

"You're drunk!"

"I'm not, I told you!"

"Why else would you let some kid fuck you?"

She looked up at him defiantly.

"I'm an adult now," she snapped, "I can fuck whoever I want to!"

"Is that a fact?" he asked.

"Yes! As a matter of fact it is!"

He pulled a Breathalyzer from a pouch on his belt and unwrapped a plastic tube. He inserted it into the device with shaky hands. He pushed a few buttons then held it up for her to see.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked.

"Of course!" she shot back.

"How's that?" he asked, "You get pulled over a lot?"

"I'm going to complain to someone!"

He grabbed her by the strap of her top and pulled her close so that their faces were only a few inches apart.

"Who are you going to tell?" he snarled, "Your Mommy?"

"Maybe!" she threatened.

He laughed and let her go.

"Okay, it's real simple," he said, "You just blow into the tube ...."

"I refuse!" she stated.

He looked at her sternly.

"That's your right," he said, "but I can still arrest you and you definitely don't want that on your record, do you?"

She shook her head and looked down suddenly noticing his bulging cock straining the material of his trousers. She couldn't help but stare.

"You like that?" he said following her gaze to his crotch.

She looked up at him wide eyed.

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out the large uncircumcised penis.

"What do you think?" He asked.

She stared at it and unconsciously licked her lips before tearing her gaze away.

"You have a choice," he said quietly, "You can blow this," he held out the Breathalyzer, "or this," he wagged his fat cock at her.

"You're serious?"

"Does this look like a joke?" he asked wagging his cock again. "You got two seconds to decide."

She made her decision, dropped to her knees, and took him slowly into her mouth. She struggled to maintain her balance on her heels with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"What are you waiting for?" he barked.

She looked up at him with big brown teary eyes.

"Suck it!"

She used her tongue to roll back his foreskin. He placed his hands on his hips and thrust in tiny circular motions as she moved her head just enough for the tip to slide back and forth between her lips teasingly.

"Take it all!" he ordered.

She gulped him fully into her mouth and Jensen thrust his hips so that she fell back against the car again.

"Fucking right!" he changed his tone so that now he was encouraging her, "Yeah ... you might earn yourself a chance to walk away after all!"

She looked up at him so he could see her eyes and lips as she worked his cock ... she wanted to be able to gauge how well she was doing and the far off look in his eyes told her that she was on the right track.

"You are so fucking cute!" he continued his encouragement, "so fucking sexy!"

After a few moments of working him, she tasted his salty precum begin to flow from the giant spongy tip. It coated her tongue in a volume that her boyfriend only had when he came. She let his dick slide to the back of her throat so she wouldn't have to taste it anymore.

"Yeah," he grunted, "You're a good little cocksucker!"

He quickened his pace until she was forced to hold still, pinned to the car, while he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. He grabbed her head for leverage and after a few more moments of fucking her face; he was twitching as cum massed in his balls, ready for release.

She gagged and hoped he wouldn't force it further into her mouth when he came but that's precisely what he did - thrusting brutally and shooting several large jets of cum down her throat as his thick pubic hair tickled her nose.

"Yeeeeaaaaah!" he roared as he pulled out to shoot the last few ribbons of jizz across her face and into her hair.

She wretched and coughed out his salty cum in a spray, coating his legs and trousers.

"Shit!" he grunted and jerked the last drops out over her cheeks as she alternately spat and gulped to get the remainder of the cum out of her mouth. "Clean my fucking cum up!"

"Hold on a fucking second!" she gasped.

"Now!" He roared and pulled her head to his crotch.

She obediently leaned forward and licked his thighs to get up as much of the cum as she could before he guided her to take him back into her mouth. He twitched as she licked his shaft clean.

He let her head go when he was satisfied.

"Are we done now?" she asked softly.

"I'm not!"

He lifted her by the hair and spun her around, pushing her down so she was bent over the hood of her car. He ripped the flimsy panties off in one brutal motion

"Are you going to fuck me too?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes!" he informed her.

He pulled the short dress up over her hips and tugged the top up, freeing her tits. He pawed them roughly for a few seconds before grabbing her around the waste and lining himself up with her wet hole.

The Tattoo was a pair of roses around a heart made out of the letters that spelled the words "Daddy's Girl".

"That's a sexy tattoo, Slut!" Jensen drawled, "You must really love your Daddy!"

"I really do!"

He silenced her by pressing her face into the hood with one hand while holding her tightly to him with the other wrapped around her as he slowly slid into her creamy sopping hole.

"Please!" She moaned and relaxed letting his entire length fill her in a way no other man ever had.

He laughed as he rhythmically pistoned in and out of her. The whole car rocked with his powerful thrusts and she cried out frantically each time he buried his cock in her.

"Please!" she moaned again ... they both knew what she meant this time.

She was more slippery than she should have been and Jensen realized it was because of the load of cum her boyfriend had already deposited in her tonight.

"You let him fuck you!" he hissed.

"I let him fuck me and I liked it!" she hissed back, managing to twist her head around to look at him.

"You sassy little Bitch!" he roared and pounded into her so hard that her feet flew off the ground and her hair flipped back and forth.

"I even let him cum in me!" She taunted.

He pressed down on her and flattened her on the hood of the car, her nipples hardened and she felt pleasure at the sensation of them sliding across the cool Metal. "I really liked it - I hope he got me pregnant!"

He twisted her ponytail and jerked back with each forcefull thrust of his hips. She felt her body reacting to the punishment, her ass rising to meet his thrusts.

"I know he really liked it!"

She felt him tense and knew she'd finally angered him.

"That's it! I'm going to cum in your dirty little snatch too!" he grunted.

He let her up and grabbed the handcuffs, pulling her arms up behind her to force her body into an arch. The position allowed him to fill her until the giant head pressed directly against her twitching uterus.

"Not yet! I'm too close!" she whined.

He released into her in one long steady stream of ball-draining orgasm, splashing into her, only to have it run out and flow down his balls just as quickly.

He stayed buried in her, freezing both of them in his moment of pleasure until he was completely drained and his cock softened and plopped out of her letting the rest of his cum spill out and drip down her long thighs.

She panted and continued to grind her hips back at him as he undid the cuffs and stepped away from her, shoving himself back into his trousers.

"Go home," he huffed, straightening out his belt and gear.

She slid her fingers into her cum soaked pussy and began fingering herself frantically.

"I want to cum too, Daddy!"

He pulled her off of the car forcing her to stop masturbating.

"Save it, Sara," he said, "Go find your boyfriend."

"Fuck him! What time will you be home?" she asked impatiently.

"I'll be a little late ... I have to shower at the station now that you spat my jizz all over me."

"No!" she shouted at him, "You can't leave me like this!"

She ran around her car, opened the door, and slid in.

"Sara Jensen! You better use that fucking seatbelt!" he ordered.

"Fuck off, Pig!" she hollered back as she spun the tires and kicked gravel up so high that it splashed his patrol car.

She downshifted and fishtailed, leaving a cloud of burnt rubber, a row of skid marks, and her torn panties on the street as she sped away.

Trooper Jensen laughed to himself, scooped up the panties, and jumped into his Cruiser to pursue her. Obviously he was going to have to use the Tazer on her this time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestory: Traffic Violation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1241 milliseconds