• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Connie - The Adventure Begins

Connie - The Adventure Begins

At 41 years of age, my mom, Connie, is still hot and sexy. Looking at her wedding photo hanging in our hallway for many years, it is a wonder that she still had the gown and wasn't ripped to shreds on her wedding night to my dad. My mom is 5' 4" tall, slim build, with a 36C bra size, weighing about 120 soaking wet. I fantasized about her for years while growing up.

I do not know what my mom saw in my dad as he had a large beer belly and fell asleep every night on the recliner after having two or three beers. His credo was "I put food on the table, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head, so leave me alone." So I did, not that I was ungrateful, but at least he was not a violent man like his father.

In a nutshell, I was raised by my mom and we became very close. I could tell her anything, anything at all. She was also very perceptive about me and within a week of losing my virginity at 16, she asked me how it was? At first I played dumb, because I did not know what she caught me doing, but finally broke down to tell me.

"But mom, don't you remember losing your virginity?" I said.

"Yes, I remember, but I want to know from a man's point of view," she said breathlessly.

So I told her how it felt, wonderful, what else right? I was giddy that she called me a man at 16. She then told me she knew by the way I handled myself in the past week. Wow, was she ever perceptive. I wondered what else she knew about me that I did not know yet.

When I turned 18, I thought I was doing great: nice car, good looking girlfriend, making good grades in school. That was when my bubble burst. My girl friend dumped me that night after giving me a hand job, she never sucked me off and never, ever swallowed or tasted my cum. So, no big loss, right? Wrong, I was devastated since we had been having sex three to four times each week since we were 16.

Well I went home and basically stayed in my room for a week without really seeing anyone. I came out after that to find my mom preparing dinner in a tight pair of shorts and a halter top. I sat down quietly to observe her and see the sides of her breasts as she prepared dinner.

"Hi, honey, are you doing ok," she asked.

"I'm doing better, mom. Lori dumped me last weekend on my birthday," I replied.

"Oh, baby, I am so sorry for you, but I never liked that girl. She was so wrong for you, but I was afraid to tell you," mom told me.

"I probably would not have believed you anyways. I found out this week that she had been having sex with other guys," I gloomily said.

"Oh, honey," she cried out and she came over and cradled my head against her breasts. I wrapped my arms around her and since I was seated, I wrapped them around her tight butt. She rocked me back and forth for awhile like she used to do when I was younger and in pain. But I noticed something different this time. Her nipples were getting hard and the right one started poking out of the thin material of the halter top mom was wearing.

"Ok, honey, let me go now as dinner will burn," she asked throatily. I let her go after giving her one final squeeze of her butt and I heard her moan as I did so.

She went back to dinner preparations and I headed to the bathroom with a raging case of hormones and a hard-on poking through my running shorts. I masturbated to the image of sucking my mom's tits while squeezing her butt cheeks. I never came so much before, but I was still unsatisfied and I went and sat down in the living room to watch TV.

However, I sat down where I could watch my mom in the kitchen. She would often glance my way and when our eyes met she would smile at me. When dinner was ready, I went in to help set the table and since the kitchen was small. I brushed against my mom whenever I could. I think she knew what I was doing, but made no move to stop me from running my hard cock against her butt from time to time.

After dinner, I put the dishes in the sink; my dad went to his recliner and proceeded to drink himself to sleep, while my mom went to shower. An hour later, dad was asleep and mom was in her baby-doll pajamas washing the dishes. It was pink and mostly see-through and I got to see her whole butt and it moved to her scrubbing motions.

I was determined to have my mom while she was at the sink. So I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist and whispered into her ear, "I love you, mom!"

"I love you, too, honey," she replied.

"No, mom, I really love you and want to show you how much," I said. With that said I moved my hands up and cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed them and began pinching her nipples with my fingers. At the same time, I started rubbing my hard cock against her panty clad butt.

"Honey, what are you doing, your dad is in the other room," she moaned as she moved her butt against my cock.

"Dad is asleep and won't wake up for hours and I just want to fuck you right now. You are so beautiful and I want you," I replied huskily.

With that I bought my right hand down and under her panties, caressing her bush as I made my way down to her pussy. She moaned as I passed her clit and started humping my fingers as I inserted two of them inside her warm, wet slit.

"Oh God, honey, that feels so good, but we can't do this."

"Yes, mom we can and we are doing this."

My cock had already come out of the side of my shorts and I moved her panties aside as I slipped my cock inside my mom's wet pussy.

"Oh my god, honey, you are bigger than your father and you fill me so completely!" Connie moaned under me as she propped herself against the sink as I took her from behind.

I continued pumping my cock into my mom's pussy, while squeezing and pinching her tits and nipples with one hand while playing with her clit with my other hand. As she began to get louder, I had to put one hand over her mouth.

"Quiet, mom, you may just wake up dad with your cries," I told my sexy mom.

"Sorry, but I can't help it, it feels so good and it has been a long time since I had sex," mom said to me.

"Don't worry mom, we will be doing this for a long time," I responded.

Not too long afterwards, mom let out a big moan and her entire body shuddered as she reached her orgasm. Mine was right behind her as I spewed out inside her pussy. She came again when my cum hit her vaginal walls. We stayed that way for some time and as I withdrew my cock from her pussy, I ran my hand across her bush and told her that we had to do something about that.

"And what would that be, my darling."

"Just wait and see mom, wait and see,' I said and I went off to shower myself and go to bed for the night.

Connie went back to the dishes with a smile on her face and went to bed shortly after with my cum all inside her pussy. She left dad on the recliner and had wonderful dreams about what I had planned to do next to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Connie - The Adventure Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds