• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 08

Enslaving Elliot Ch. 08

1234

"What do you mean no?" Carla frowned.

"I meant... no. Do I really need to explain the concept of no to you?" Jordan asked dryly.

Carla glared, "You have plenty of slaves."

"Your point being?" Jordan asked with disinterest.

"My point is why would you want to keep Elliot..." Carla said more as a statement than a question, her mind briefly searching for an answer and then frowning again, this time in disbelief rather than annoyance as she came up with a possible answer, "Do you... do you actually like her?"

"That would be impossible seeing as I don't actually like anyone." Jordan sighed, put down her drink and got off her couch, "Now, thank you for returning my pet to me, I'll see you around."

"You're avoiding the question." Carla pointed out.

"No I'm not, I already gave you an answer, that being... no. I don't like anyone, especially not some pathetic little blonde bitch who would allow herself to be humiliated and degraded for other people's pleasure." Jordan said coldly, her eyes briefly switching down to Elliot who was kneeling a short distance away, the blonde blushing at Jordan's words but not daring to argue with her. Smirking Jordan turned her attention back to Carla, "If you don't like my answer that's too bad. I'll try and remember to shed a tear for you before I go to bed."

Carla stared into Jordan's eyes for a few moments, her face slowly turning into a mask of disbelief, "You're lying."

"No I'm not." Jordan glared in annoyance.

"Oh my God... you do actually like her." Carla said, "Wow... I never thought I'd see the day you'd actually care about someone, one of your slaves no less."

"Like I said, I don't care, but if you want to believe that go ahead." Jordan said dismissively, "Now, get out of my home."

"Hm... well, if you don't care... then why won't you sell Elliot to me?" Carla asked, quickly adding, "I'm not leaving until you tell me."

Jordan sighed, and after a pause said, "Most of my other slaves are pussies. They all like the sex, and to a certain extent the domination, but they all have their limits... except that one. No matter what perverted little thing I do to her she never whines or complaints, she just begs for more. I like that. I don't like her. I'll never like her. She annoys me. And she is so weak it's pathetic, but I enjoy dominating her. She's my submissive little slut slave who I can do anything to and she'll just whimper, thank me and beg for more. So no, I'm not going to sell her to you."

"Not even for double the usual price?" Carla asked.

"Oh, sweetie... you don't have enough money to buy her from me." Jordan said as if she was speaking to a child.

"I thought you weren't willing to part with her at all." Carla said.

Jordan shrugged, "Everything has a price, even this cute little thing."

Carla frowned, "See, it's statements like that which makes me question letting you own my friend."

Jordan smirked, "Your concern for her is touching... and annoying, but since there's nothing you can do you might as well go back to your little boyfriend and leave me alone."

Again Carla frowned, but this time a thought occurred to her, "I'm annoying you quite a bit with this aren't I?"

"Yes, but people do just tend to annoy me in general." Jordan said dryly.

"Well, how would you like the chance to get rid of me?" Carla questioned, quickly continuing before Jordan had a chance to reply, "I'll drop this whole thing, I promise, if she chooses you over me."

"What?" Jordan exclaimed.

"You heard." Carla said, "I know you like to manipulate your slaves into doing what you want, and you punish them when they don't, but ultimately you don't actually enjoy it unless your slaves are enjoying it as well. If they don't actually want you, you lose interest in them, and God forbid they should prefer anyone over you, right?"

"Ok firstly, your attempt to analyse me is laughable at best." Jordan growled, "Secondly, no sub would ever prefer you over me, especially not such a submissive little slut like twinkie."

"So you won't mind if I ask her?" Carla asked.

Jordan paused for a second, and then shrugged, "Go ahead, we both know what she's going to say."

Turning her attention to Elliot for the first time since she and her friend had entered the room Carla asked the blonde, "Elliot, if you had to choose, who would you prefer to be your mistress... me, or Jordan?"

Elliot suddenly went very pale. She had been hoping and praying Carla wouldn't ask her that, because she honestly wasn't sure what to say. Carla had been so good to her, and in comparison Jordan was rather cruel, but the whole time she had been with the Latina woman Elliot had been thinking of the woman who had broken her in the first place. Would she think of Carla if she chose Jordan? Elliot couldn't be sure, nor could she be sure that she would regret it or not if she chose Carla.

Ultimately Elliot went for the safest option she could think of, "I'm... I'm not sure Ms Espinosa. I... I loved being with you both so much."

"Hm, interesting choice of answer stick." Jordan said, her voice sounding more than slightly threatening.

"It seems she likes us equally." Carla said.

"Bull, she just needs to be reminded of whom her true Mistress is. One little session with me and this bitch will quickly be remembering her true place, you'll see." Jordan boasted.

Realising she finally had something Carla smirked, "Care to put that theory to the test?"

"What did you have in mind?" Jordan asked suspiciously.

"We each take a turn with her and afterwards we give her the chance to choose again. If she chooses you, I'll back off happy in the knowledge she's were she wants to be. If she chooses me then you probably won't want her any more, which suits me just fine as I'll be happy to take her off your hands. And if she still can't decide, well... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Carla explained her idea.

Jordan looked thoughtful for a moment, and then smiled, "Hm... interesting offer... and I do like the idea of seeing the look on your face when the stick is begging my forgiveness for forgetting her place. How about this, I'll agree to your little proposal as long as I get to decide what we do."

"Don't you think we should both decide?" Carla asked, immediately realising it was a stupid question.

"No. These types of decisions should be left to a real dom, not some pretender. Besides, blondie here is still my slave, not yours. Until I decide otherwise you should probably try and remember that." Jordan said, oddly enough not trying to sound threatening as in her mind she was simply stating the facts.

There was a pause and then deciding she wasn't going to get a better offer Carla said, "Fine, what do you want to do first?"

"Really? I thought you would have at least learned a little about being a dom by now. Like say, the first thing." Jordan said mockingly, before deciding to explain, "Slaves always need to be put in their places right from the start with a nice little spanking. In this case it should be an extremely hard one since this little bitch has displeased us both by not choosing either of us in your little test, however since we both know we can't rely on you to get the job done you can give her a little weak ass spanking, and then when you're done I can give her the type of punishment she truly deserves."

"Ok then." Carla said, knowing it was useless to try and argue against Jordan's backhanded comments so she simply sat down on the couch Jordan had been sitting on, turned to the kneeling blonde and said, "Elliot, take off your pants and panties and then come lay across my knee."

"Yes Ms Espinosa." Elliot said submissively, crawling over to where her friend was sitting, slowly standing up and pushing down her pants and panties before laying herself across the Latina nurse's knee.

Sliding her hands over her friend's naked butt Carla gently asked, "You remember what you're supposed to do for me?"

"Yes Ms Espinosa, you want me to count out the spanks and thank you for them." Elliot said softly.

"Good girl." Carla said, raising her hand, "I'm going to start now, ok?"

"Yes Ms Espinosa... owww... one, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... two, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... three, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... four, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... five, thank you Ms Espinosa..."

As she settled into a slow but steady spanking rhythm Carla couldn't help but smirk a little at the look of disdain Jordan was giving her. Under normal circumstances Jordan would probably think the spanking Carla was giving Elliot was weak, and considering the blonde hadn't been able to choose between them Carla knew that, in Jordan's mind, being so 'gentle' with Elliot was unforgivable and yet another sign Carla wasn't a true dom.

Jordan's opinion of her was certainly no secret and didn't bother Carla, but what did bother her was that she had to admit this time Jordan sort of had a point. Certainly not about Carla's abilities as a dom, but Carla had to question her own choice of taking it easy on the blonde doctor. After all, it was true that the other day and this morning Carla had gone easy on Elliot, but that wasn't simply because she was her friend or she felt sympathy for her, it was because Elliot hadn't done anything wrong to deserve a harder spanking. Now she had and Carla was very tempted to give it to her.

The temptation grew as the spanking continued, Carla bringing her hand down again and again on Elliot's ass cheeks, that soft yet firm pale flesh turning a tantalising shade of pink under the assault, encouraging the Latina nurse to turn those butt cheeks a violent shade of red. Sure, that might threaten to make her no better than Jordan, but as long as Carla continued to caress Elliot's ass in between strikes it wouldn't be that bad.

Of course ultimately Carla decided to forego the harder treatment, not because she thought Elliot didn't deserve it, but because she knew regardless of what she did Jordan was going to brutalise Elliot's butt so by letting the spanking merely be a warm up for what Jordan was going to do to the poor blonde Carla would actually be doing Elliot a favour. With any luck Elliot would understand this and be grateful to Carla, that gratitude hopefully resulting in an increased chance that the submissive blonde would choose her over Jordan.

"Owww... forty eight, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... forty nine, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... fifty, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... fifty one, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... fifty two, thank you Ms Espinosa..."

Elliot did wonder if Carla was doing her a favour by going easy on her by preparing her for Jordan's inevitably brutal assault on her ass, then again in the few times she had been with her Carla had always been much more gentle a lover in everything they had done.

Part of Elliot loved it. Being with a woman who made gentle love to her, who used a strap on just hard enough to make her cum without making her feel incredibly sore afterwards, and most importantly not to make up reasons to punish her... or make those punishments almost unbearably humiliating. However another part of Elliot had hated it for the exact same reasons, some part inside herself craving a lover who would always fuck her roughly and revel in the chance to punish and humiliate her.

In between brief pause in the spanking Elliot whimpered, Carla and Jordan probably thinking it was because of the way the Latina nurse was pinching her butt cheeks but the real reason was Elliot was becoming momentarily overwhelmed by just what a difficult decision this was going to be, so much so she almost forgot to count and thank Ms Espinosa for the next strike. Hating the idea that she came so close to displeasing one of the women dominating her Elliot pushed any other thoughts other than what was happening to her right then and there out of her mind, concentrating only on waiting for the next spank and when it came she would call out the correct number and thank Ms Espinosa like the good little sub she was.

As a result of this the feeling of each strike was suddenly heightened, the feelings of pain suddenly rushing through Elliot's body clearer than ever before in a way which felt intoxicating. It made each of the final strokes exquisite, so much so that when the spanking came to an end Elliot was so disappointed she almost literally begged for more.

"Owww... ninety six, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... ninety seven, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... ninety eight, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... ninety nine, thank you Ms Espinosa... owww... one hundred, thank you Ms Espinosa."

"Good girl." Carla said softly as she squeezed one of Elliot's butt cheeks affectionately before turning to Jordan, "Your turn."

Jordan looked appalled, "Really? That's all you're going to give her? A hundred lousy spanks? That's some weak dom work, even by your standard."

"At least I know when you should go easy on a sub, like say, when you're about to hand them over to a psychopath for a second spanking." Carla responded dryly.

"Awww, if you need me to do the real dom work for you, all you have to do is say so. I don't mind giving this little slut the proper spanking she deserves if you can't handle it, and I also don't mind taking a firm hand with anyone else in your life, like say... your shiny, shiny headed boyfriend." Jordan quipped.

"You, stay away from my boyfriend." Carla told Jordan firmly before turning her attention to the blonde still lying across her knees, "Elliot, go and lie across Jordan's lap so she can remind you exactly why you should want nothing to do with her, ever."

"Actually stick, I want you bending over the desk in my study, hands on the desk with you sticking your cute little butt out so I can show you what a true dom does to her sub when she misbehaves." Jordan ordered her slave as she got up, Elliot nodding meekly before doing as she was told.

After shooting Carla a look Jordan followed her slave into her study, Carla following closely behind. As Elliot got into position Jordan reached into the middle draw on the right side in which she kept a small collection of toys which were there in case of emergencies like her being in her study with a sub and not wanting to have to go all the way into her bedroom to get anything. Sure, in that case she could always order the submissive to get it, but they were often tied up so it was just easier to keep some toys in every room of her apartment. However for what Jordan had currently in mind her study was definitely the best place to do it.

Once she had retrieved the desired item and hidden it behind her back Jordan walked round behind Elliot and raise the spanking item high above her head and just keeping it there for a few moments, loving the fact she was keeping her slave in suspense of not only when the first blow would come but exactly what she was going to be spanked with and therefore how much it was going to hurt.

"Ok stick, remember to do what you were doing for your little nurse friend." Jordan said after she grew tired of holding her hand up and decided to bring it down in one hard strike to Elliot's ass shortly after she finished speaking.

"Yes Mistress OWWW... one, thank you Mistress... owww... two, thank you Mistress... owww... three, thank you Mistress... owww... four, thank you Mistress... owww... five, thank you Mistress..."

Elliot let out a extra loud yelp of pain as the first strike connected to her tender flesh, more of a result of the surprise of its suddenness rather than any actual pain. In fact the pain itself was quite mild compared to what she had been expecting. After all Elliot was very aware she had displeased her mistress and when that happened it normally meant trouble for her.

The whole time Jordan had been choosing her weapon and slowly building up to using it had been torturous for Elliot. Something Elliot had picked up very quickly during her training was that the anticipation was almost as wonderfully agonising as the actual punishment, and as Jordan had just proved once again she was a master at it, leaving Elliot to obsess over when her mistress would punish her, how badly it would hurt, and most of all, what would she use? One of her riding crops would cut deep into her skin with every blow, perhaps even to the point of cutting her open if she was brutal enough. Perhaps a cat of nine tails so she could cut deep into her skin many times over, or one of the other many spanking toys Jordan had in her arsenal.

If there had been one thing that Elliot wasn't expecting it was for Jordan to use the paddle. Technically there was nothing wrong with that choice, it had left Elliot's ass red and bruised many times before, but the pain it caused was nothing compared to some of the other 'weapons' Jordan had at her disposal. Because of this for the briefest of moments Elliot wondered if Jordan was taking a page out of Carla's book, that maybe she was trying to go easy on her to show she could be merciful. Elliot should have known better.

Faster than Elliot could ever remember before Jordan really started working over her butt with that paddle, bringing it down again and again and again on her already more than a little sore flesh, reddening and bruising it in record time until Elliot was crying out in joyous agony. Now this, this was exactly what she had been expecting from her mistress, a nice brutal spanking which totally put Elliot in her place, warming the blonde submissive's heart and making her feel foolish forever doubting the woman who had so easily conquered her and turned her into her pain loving slut slave.

"Owww... two hundred and ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... two hundred and ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... three hundred, thank you Mistress... owww... three hundred and one, thank you Mistress... owww... three hundred and two, thank you Mistress..."

There had been a good reason Jordan had chosen the paddle over any other spanking device as while the crop would have given Elliot more pain it would have created an an uneven level of bruising when Jordan wanted to make the whole of her slave's ass as red and as bruised as possible. Besides, just because the pain was easier to dish out with the crop didn't mean it was impossible to deliver the same amount with a paddle, it just required a skilled hand, something which from the sound of Elliot's cries and whimpers was something Jordan was making very clear that she had.

Another thing which was making this clear was the way Elliot's butt was turning a nice little shade of red under Jordan's relentless assault, turning darker and more bruised looking with every slap, Elliot simply counting and thanking her mistress like the good little slave she was no matter how hard or frequently she was spanked.

To Jordan's delight Carla began looking increasingly annoyed as the spanking continued, the Latina nurse obviously concerned for her friends well-being, which was heart warming... or sickening depending on your viewpoint. For Jordan it was mostly sickening, especially considering Carla was worrying over nothing. Even though Elliot's ass bruised and discoloured ass was in attention grabber Jordan could clearly see the blonde's pussy juice dripping out of her horny hole and down her legs as her punishment continued, little moans of pleasure coming out of Elliot's mouth in between her cries of pain.

This was why Jordan knew she had to make sure Elliot didn't end up choosing Carla by mistake. And it would definitely be a mistake, there was no way that poor excuse for a dom could give the little blonde slut the regular dose of pain and humiliation she obviously so desperately craved. Besides, to find a submissive that was this much into their role was a rare find, one that would be wasted on a gentle dom like Carla, which was exactly why Jordan laid into Elliot's ass with all her strength for as long as she could, hopefully reminding the submissive exactly who could give her what she truly craved.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds