• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Bisexual Haitian Christmas

A Bisexual Haitian Christmas

The name is Stephen Victor. I'm a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I moved here a little over three years ago from my native town of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. I recently became a Permanent Resident of the Confederation of Canada. These days, I attend Carleton University and work part-time as a Security Guard at whatever sites they send me. It's okay work, I guess. If it's regular enough. Got to find a way to pay the bills, you know? I'm just trying to live my life. I got a lot of stress at work, at school and at home. Being a Haitian guy in Canada isn't easy. Trust me on that one.

Right now, I'm having some fun with my lady Samantha Luther and my special guy friend Joseph Constantine. He's an Algonquin College student I met a year ago. A good friend of my Samantha, who is definitely all that and then some. This five-foot-eleven, busty and big-bottomed, chubby and sexy Black Canadian chick of Haitian descent simply took my breath away the first time we met. I've got a thing for chubby, dark-skinned Black women with big tits, big butts and big lips. That's my standard of beauty. It's what does it for me, you know? Samantha definitely fit the bill. What I really like about her is the fact that she's cool with me being myself. I'm a bisexual Black man. Not an easy thing to be on this planet, folks. As it turns out, Samantha is one of those rare Black women who actually like bisexual men. How cool is that?

My gorgeous lady Samantha is the love of my life. I can honestly say that Samantha changed my life, folks. When I met her I was really depressed. I was having a tough time adjusting to life in Canada. I sorely missed my homeland of Haiti. I found Canada to be a bastion of covert and overt bigotry along with a belief in the inferiority of the immigrant compared to the Euro-Canadian. Oh, and I was having a really tough time finding work in Ottawa. Security is fairly easy work but it can be tough at times, you know? So much paperwork in Canada. I swear this country was founded by bureaucrats. Samantha helped me see Canada as a challenge rather than a dead end. Thanks largely to her help and support, I'm doing much better. I like my life right now. It's not perfect but things could be worse, you know?

At Christmas time you're supposed to say what you're thankful for. I am thankful for many things. I'm doing well at my job as a Security Guard. I also aced all of my Criminology classes at Carleton University. My lady Samantha is the light of my life. She recently graduated from the Telfer MBA program at the University of Ottawa. These days, she works for the Canadian Government. Is my lady cool or what? Tall, sexy, educated and ambitious. I really lucked out when I met her, you know. We're getting married at the end of 2011. and there's a good reason why we picked that time. That's when I'll graduate from the Criminology program at Carleton University. I hope to graduate and find work before my lady and I get hitched.

It's Christmas 2010 and I'm having a lot of fun with my favourite lady and my favourite guy in my apartment in Nepean. The three of us are naked on the sofa and getting it on. I am sucking on one of Samantha's juicy nipples while my buddy Joseph goes down on me. Man, Joseph really looks good while going down on me. He's around five-foot-eight, slender, with light brown skin, curly black hair and light brown eyes. Joseph is half Puerto Rican and half Haitian. Like me, he's bisexual. And he can't get enough of my eight-inch, uncircumcised black dick. That's why he's sucking my cock and balls like his life depended on it. While Joseph is going down on me, I suck Samantha's tits and finger her wet, hairy pussy. My lady is really wet down there. Apparently the sight of two hot Black guys getting it on does it for her.

Man, things are really heating up on that couch. We continue the action in the bedroom, on my king-sized bed. We really got it on, folks. I sucked on Joseph's dick while Samantha went down on me. I hate to admit it but my gorgeous Haitian girlfriend really sucks my dick better than any boyfriend I've ever had. Yep. Another thing which only bisexual Black men like myself know. Samantha fingers my asshole while sucking my dick. Man, she knows what that does to me. I would have screamed in pleasure if my mouth hadn't been full of Joseph's dick. I sucked Joseph until he came, and moments later I came as well because Samantha basically milked my dick with her hungry mouth. Hot damn. This was definitely one for the ages!

The wicked fun continued. I put Joseph on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. I smeared lube all over his ass before putting on a condom. I pressed my dick against his asshole and then pushed it inside. Joseph groaned as I penetrated him. Meanwhile, Samantha fucked her own pussy with a dildo while watching us. Seemingly inspired, she spread her legs for Joseph. He knew just what to do. And just like that, my boyfriend began licking my girlfriend's pussy while I fucked him in the ass. Joseph's ass felt warm and tight around my manhood. I loved it. I drilled my dick into his ass, filling it with my awesome rod of power. We went at it like this for some time, then tried something new. Samantha squealed in delight as Joseph's awesome pussy licking skills made her cum again and again. Joseph did some screaming of his very own as I tore his ass up with my hard dick. A good time was had by all. And I was still horny enough to try all kinds of other fun, wicked things. Luckily, Joseph and Samantha were okay with that.

I put on another condom and had a go with Samantha's shapely ass. My sexy lady got on all fours, face down and ass up. I came up behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I applied some lube on her ass and then pressed my dick against her butt hole. And just like that, I began fucking my sexy, big-bottomed Haitian girlfriend in her tight asshole. Meanwhile, Joseph was not inactive. He had a raging boner and was looking for someplace to stick it. I volunteered my ass since I wasn't exactly using at the moment. My favourite stud had no problem with that. He just put on a condom and grabbed my ass. As I began drilling my cock into Samantha's asshole, Joseph began working his dick into my ass. Hot damn. Now that's what I call a hot three-way. I pumped my dick into Samantha's asshole while gripping her wide hips tightly. Samantha squealed as I fucked her in the ass. I did some screaming of my own as Joseph pounded his cock into my ass. We went at it until all three of us were sweat-soaked and cum-drenched on the bed. We lay there, among our own juices, with big smiles on our faces. It was hot. Merry Christmas folks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Bisexual Haitian Christmas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds