• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jena the Goddess Domme

Jena the Goddess Domme

123

Jena is a professional domme. I didn't know it when I met her. At the party of a mutual friend where we met, her roving eye caught my roving eye, and I was drawn to her. It may have been her late thirties demeanor that attracted me, or it may have been her blonde hair, parted in the middle and curled under just before it reached her shoulders; perhaps it was the boots she wore - they looked good on her. She had the look of a woman of authority - an executive assistant, maybe? Or an executive herself? Her body radiated strength.

She appeared comfortable just to take in the scene at the party, and obviously wasn't with anyone. I rather shyly introduced myself, and we made small talk, each of us holding our glass of red wine. After just a short time, she mentioned that she should be going. My face probably showed disappointment, and I looked into her eyes for a soulful moment. My heart jumped when she suggested that I walk her to her car.

We were silent for the two-block walk, and when she unlocked her car, she said, "I'm glad you don't drink anything stronger than wine." Before I could say something, she said, "Kiss me."

It was more than a suggestion - it was a directive. By that time I had begun to think of her as a goddess. She had penetrating eyes, and in the semi-darkness I approached her mouth with mine. For a brief moment I barely touched her puckered lips, and then pressed in more firmly. Imagine my elation when I felt her hands around my head, drawing me near, and she passionately returned my kisses with a fervor that I had not expected.

"Show me where you live," she instructed. "Or, we can continue the evening tomorrow."

Stunned, I only whispered, "Now." I drove home and she followed me.

She asked me to put on some peaceful music and pour us some red wine. As we sipped, she asked me a lot of questions about me and my life. I don't know why I trusted her, but I answered honestly. When I tried to steer the conversation toward her and find out more about her, she threw me another curve.

"Take all your clothes off and pour me some more wine."

I wanted to be sure I understood her. I paused a moment, and she said, "You heard right. Strip naked and get me some more wine."

My hands, as well as my insides, trembled as I hurried to remove my clothes in front of this stunning goddess. She smiled as I handed her a full glass of red wine.

It was her game now. Even though we were at my house, she had taken control. "Come sit next to me," she directed.

The ambient air, of course, had an effect on my midsection, and my cock was firm. She looked at it and smiled.

"To answer your questions," she began, "I'm a professional dominatrix. Men - clients - submit to me, and I fulfill their needs, whether it's a severe spanking, heavy bondage, cock and ball whipping, enemas, denial, forced ejaculation, that sort of thing." She looked at my cock. It had hardened, and my midsection was steeped in arousal. She smiled and said, "I thought you'd be interested."

She dipped her finger in her wine and spread some on her lips. "Put your hands behind you, and kiss me - gently." With a protruding erection, I leaned toward her and softly kissed the wine from her lips several times. Each time she spread wine on her puckered lips, I got more aroused.

"Now I want you to wash your cock and your balls. Get them completely clean. I'll watch while you do that."

She followed me to the bathroom and watched while I used soap and diligently cleaned and rinsed my apparatus. Following that, we went to my bedroom. She was still fully dressed.

"Lie on the bed and spread your legs wide," she said as she reached into her handbag. She pulled out what looked like a tiny whip - it had two 6 inch tails and a small handle. "Pull your cock out of the way. I'm going to give you a ball whipping."

I was afraid and excited at the same time. I had not experienced anything like that, and stories I'd read involving ball punishment were always way over the top. I grasped my member and exposed my vulnerable testicular area to Jena's wishes. She got a book from the nightstand and placed it under my ball sac as a platform.

She tugged on my ball sac a few times, and then drew back the flogger. A flick of her wrist, and the two thongs whipped against my balls.

"Aaaah! OHHH! Uuuunh!" I exclaimed, and twisted my hips. Jena giggled and said, "Let's do nine more, for a total of ten strokes." Another flick of her wrist, and my balls practically exploded with sensation. She whipped hard. I exclaimed, of course, that time and the remaining times that she whipped the little martinet on my balls.

"No touching where I whipped," she ordered. My ball sac was alive with heat, and felt twice its normal size. She got up, removed her panties, and sat on the edge of the bed with legs opened. "Pleasure me with your mouth."

I knelt before her and felt my heart quicken when I saw her blonde pussy. I gingerly pressed my mouth on her pale pussy lips and began to lick and kiss them. I felt her clitoral nub harden. My cock was erect, at the same time that my balls still smarted from the whipping.

"Harder!" Jena commanded, and I immediately increased my enthusiasm. Her pussy had a sensual taste, and I continued until the tremors of her body signalled her climax and she gently pushed my face from her womanhood.

She removed the remainder of her clothing and lay prone on the bed. For the first time since we met, she was in a passive state. "I want you to enter me and be still. Don't ejaculate inside me, and if you feel that you are about to cross the line, pull out immediately." She used one hand to open her labia.

I felt the smoothness of her inner muscles as I inserted my raging erection inside her and went in all the way. She had me lie down on top of her, front to front. I wanted to press my mouth on hers, but I dared not. I wanted to pump my cock and feel the wonderful friction of her smooth insides, though I refrained. She wore a calm expression on her face, and I looked into her deep eyes. I felt there was nothing that I wanted to keep from her - nothing that I could keep from her. My soul was laid bare in front of the eyes of this goddess.

I don't know how long I had stared into her lovely eyes. Then a slight smile formed on her lips and she told me to withdraw. I lay back on the bed and she sat up between my legs. She wrapped one of her hands around my desperate cock, and cradled my balls with the other. She gently manipulated my erection with her hand. A few moments hence I felt the prelude to a massive ejaculation building up. The intense feeling gripped me, and she giggled when I threw my head back and exclaimed as I recklessly spurted forth.

"I like the way you cum," she stated a while later, after she had wiped the spunk on my legs. "I also like the way you follow instructions. It wasn't easy to refrain from pumping when you were inside me, and I know you would have preferred to ejaculate there instead of in my hand. There is a special way that I expect a man to thank me for letting him cum inside me, and you're not ready for that yet." I wondered what she meant.

She lay down next to me and we cuddled and talked. I felt the stirring of a new erection.

"I get pleasure from being a dominatrix. And I know it excites you." She mentioned, between kisses, that she wanted to see how I would take enemas, the paddle and the cane, and more severe ball whipping. "There will be pleasurable rewards for you," she teased. "If you do well, I can involve some of the young women I'm training."

I could not resist the allure of more than one dominatrix. Jena knew that I would do my best to submit to her and suggested that I come to her place the following afternoon. "I'll give you a couple of enemas and then we'll go out to dinner, and maybe have some more fun back at my place." My bottom tingled from her mention of the enema. It had been a long while since I'd gotten one at a naughty nurse clinic some time back.

Jena insisted that I stay completely unclothed while she got dressed and prepared to leave. She wrote an address and told me to be there at two the following afternoon. "When you come in, I want you to immediately remove all your clothes, before either of us says anything. Always. No matter who else is there. Will you remember that?"

"Yes, Lady Jena," I eagerly whispered. I felt doubly naked after she got dressed. I kissed her hand and she left.

After a restless sleep, Jena and my forthcoming visit were on my mind almost all the time. Over and over I imagined removing my clothes in front of the beautiful blonde domme. I wondered if I could take the enemas she planned.

My boner pressed against my pants on the way over to her place. Jena motioned me to come in and closed the door behind me. She stood with her hands on her hips and a stern expression on her face. I nervously removed my clothes and looked at her for clues.

"Get your clothes and follow me," she aternly ordered, and walked ahead. I followed behind her through several rooms into a treatment room. "Face down on the table!" Her demeanor was far different from the sweet blonde goddess I encountered the previous evening. She grasped each of my wrists in turn and bound them to the sides of the examination table. Then she spread my ankles and did the same to them. I knew I was going to have to endure whatever she decided to do.

I heard water running, and a few minutes later she put on a latex glove. I squirmed as she inserted a lubricated finger into my bottom several times. I felt a slight zing of pleasure when her finger tickled across my prostate. She pulled out, and a moment later I felt her spread my bottom apart. Then an intrusion of something soft and pliable.

"You have an inflatable retention nozzle inside you now. I'm going to give it a few pumps to make sure you don't leak."

"Oh! Ah! UHHH!" I exclaimed when she pumped up the nozzle. I already felt full, and squirmed.

Jena giggled, and then started the flow. Immediately a few jets of warm enema squirted inside me, and then it settled into a steady flow. It was not long before I felt overly full and groaned. My involuntary wiggling was probably arousing to her, and her hand lightly roamed around my bottom as I took the enema. It took a few minutes for all the solution to enter me, and by then I was almost constantly groaning and squirming.

"It's all inside you now. You must retain it for a while."

She stood and watched for what felt like a very long time while I struggled with the sensation of my insides being overly full. Amid my groans, I uttered her name in choked whispers. Finally, she released my bindings, deflated the nozzle, and let me up to get rid of the enema. When I was finished, she told me to get in the shower.

When I dried off, Jena had a hardwood paddle in her hand, and told me to bend over across the examination table. "Ten swats. No kicking, or you'll get extra."

I knew I would have to use all my will to avoid kicking my legs. I bent over and grasped the far edge of the table.

WHAM! "OH!"

WHAM! "OWW!"

WHAM! "AAAAH!" She delivered the swats about three seconds apart. The hot sensation from the paddle spread across both nether cheeks and built up as the strokes accumulated.

WHAM! "AAH!" I twisted my bottom.

WHAM! "PLEASE!" My cheeks got hotter. I desperately wanted to kick my legs.

WHAM! "OH! AH!" I held on more tightly.

WHAM! "AAAAAH!" My twisting was more pronounced.

WHAM! "PLEASE! AAAAAH!" I didn't know if I could stay in position.

WHAM! "UHNNNNH!" My legs shook in my attempt to keep my feet on the floor. One more to go.

WHAM! "AAAAAAAH!"

Jena waited a few moments before telling me I could get up. "You did well. Someday you'll have to take twenty five swats without kicking your legs."

She told me to get dressed. We went to dinner, and before we left her house she made a point of having me see her remove her panties. We had a tasty dinner, and she told me more about herself. On the way back home, she hinted that we would have some more fun, and reminded me of her rule that I remove my clothes immediately upon coming in.

My arousal had been nourished by knowing that her naked pussy was under her skirt, and the heat from the paddling was now a warm glow throughout my midsection. My erect member displayed my state.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she said. When we were there she retrieved the ball whip and stripped. I was on my back, and she placed her pussy over my mouth while facing my front. "Use your mouth there when I start to whip."

She grasped my firm member and held it out of the way. Her beautiful blonde pussy was but an inch from my lips. I noticed her womanly scent of arousal.

Suddenly I felt a lightning bolt flash of pain on my balls. My whole body jerked. "AAAH!" I exclaimed, and immediately planted my mouth on her pussy and kissed fervently. The creaminess of her womanhood betrayed her arousal. I gave her attention with my mouth for a moment before she whipped again.

"Mmmmmff!" She definitely whipped harder than she had done the previous night. My oral work on her pussy became more frenzied. She liked that, and continued to give my balls an energetic swipe with her whip every few moments. When I could no longer endure them without undue thrashing about and begging her to stop, she relented.

Jena lay beside me and lightly fingered my cock. When it became hard and erect, she removed her hand and opened her legs. "Enter me now," she instructed. "As before, keep still and do not ejaculate." When I thrust in to the hilt, she put her arms around me. Her pussy felt heavenly, and it was difficult to refrain from pumping in and out.

I was inside her for a few moments before she spoke again. "I have not told you this, but when a man ejaculates inside me I expect him to show his appreciation afterward by cleaning the sperm from my pussy - with his mouth. He is to extract and swallow every trace - every time." I don't know why, but I got more aroused from her talk. I felt a spurt of pre-cum shoot from my cock.

"If you can commit to cleaning me afterward, you may ejaculate inside me - and you do not have to keep still." She, of course, knew that my eager cock was so desperate to cum inside the warm smooth confines of her womanhood that I would commit to doing almost anything to experience that feeling.

"Yes," I hoarsely whispered, "I'll do that." She smiled and held me close.

Gingerly, I pumped in and out. The feel of her inner vaginal musculature was even more intense than when I kept still. It must have been no surprise to my blonde goddess that the point of no return quickly engulfed me. I could not stop, and twisted wildly as spurt after spurt shot from my eager member inside her. What an intense feeling it was! The afterglow was sweet, too, as my cock stayed erect inside her.

She smiled warmly, and I knew she was ready. It had been such an intensely erotic experience having intercourse with her that I was determined to thank her as she wished. I withdrew, and got between her legs and saw her freshly spermed pussy close up.

Streaks of my own ejaculate mixed with her arousal seeped from her entrance. It was breathtakingly beautiful, and I stared for a moment at her pussy with open blushing labia before I put my mouth to work.

Though it was my first time sucking on a pussy full of sperm, I took to it as easily as I had eating pussy for the first time several years back. Jena moaned freely and moved her hips as I applied myself to extracting every drop of what I had exuberantly spurted in there. I knew she enjoyed my attention, and it did not take her long at all to crest. I loved the sounds she made as she surrendered to that first and subsequent orgasm.

She kissed me warmly even though my mouth had been where my aroused cock had spewed forth. "I knew you'd be good at that when I first saw you," she said. I assured her I would do that every time. I drifted to sleep in her arms, since I had been through a full day of new experiences.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when I grogily awoke to the feel of her fingers palpating my ball sac and my cock. When I was fully erect, she pulled me on top of her and I easily slid inside. In the dim light of night, I saw her excited visage, and took long, slow thrusts. I wanted to feel the inside of her womanhood as much as possible before ejaculating. She liked that, and avoided sensual moves that would have overly stimulated me.

A few more minutes, and she grasped my head and brought my mouth to hers and kissed feverishly. I could not keep from pumping faster and harder, and nature quickly took its course. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmf!" I exclaimed as I spurted inside her with my mouth pressed firmly on hers.

Her pussy was somewhat sweaty when I extracted the spunk. I didn't mind, though. The pleasure from intercourse was well worth the cleanup. And, her enjoyment of my oral attention further made it worthwhile.

We slept more, and in the morning she told me she had a session with a client that day. "I don't often see clients on weekends. This one is a necessity, though. I'd like you to come back at 3 this afternoon. Remember my rule about undressing."

I went home and got some rest, and returned at the specified time. To my surprise, somebody different answered the door and told me to come in. She was tall and slender. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wore a short skirt and platform heels. Her pale legs were bare, and she had a dominant look about her.

I didn't know whether I should strip in front of this lovely woman, but I recalled Jena's words that she wanted me to do that no matter who else was there. My heart raced as I removed my clothes in front of the woman I didn't know. When my clothes were in a neat stack on the floor, the woman said, "Follow!" and walked ahead into the next room.

I was relieved to see that Jena was there. "This is Mistress Ruby. I want her to give you a hairbrush spanking. Do everything she tells you." She turned to Ruby and said, "He's a novice. I've given him a paddling and several ball whippings. You are free to proceed."

Mistress Ruby seated herself and had me kneel before her. Then she had me put my hands behind me and kiss and lick her legs from her ankles to her knees. I loved the feel of her smooth pale skin on my tongue. "Not bad," she said. "You could use more experience at that. Now I want you to get up and bring me the wooden hairbrush from the coffee table."

When I tried to hand her the hairbrush she did not take it, but said, "Always kneel before your mistress when presenting her with your instrument of correction." I figured I had earned a very sore bottom for that, and quickly knelt in front of her. "Offer the instrument on your upturned palms," she further ordered, and I cradled the hairbrush in both hands and presented it to her.

Mistress Ruby took it then, and positioned her feet and legs so that her lap was level and her legs from her knees to her hips were separated by a moderate gap. "Get over here now, and point your toes."

Her bare legs felt good against my midsection when I got in position. My hands pressed against the floor, and my feet were pointed so that the tops of my toes touched the floor.

"When a man doesn't hold his position, I either start over, or give five extra for every time. Since you're new at this, I'll make an allowance for that and give you two extra. I'm going to give you twenty four swats, and I want you to keep still."

It felt like lightning struck my right nether cheek when the first swat landed. The hairbrush is smaller than a paddle, but it's more maneuverable and the swat is concentrated in a smaller area. Just as I was about to exclaim, she brought the hairbrush down hard on my left side. She kept on like that, giving about one swat per second.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jena the Goddess Domme

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds