• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night to Remember

A Night to Remember

It was such a rough day at work, I can't wait to get in and shower, change clothes and prepare dinner before Dan comes home. With daylight savings it gets dark before he gets home and I want to make tonight a comfortable relaxing evening with him.

I strip down and climb into the shower thinking of what will happen tonight. As I close my eyes and look into the future I see us watching a movie together then crawling into bed where we make slow passionate love then fall asleep blissfully. As I daydream of things to come I run my hands over my naked body enjoying the feel of the hot water falling over my body as I find my clit with my fingertips and begin to make little circles over it. I start to feel warm from the inside out and slowly slide one finger deep inside my throbbing pussy. It feels so good and I imagine Danes hand being the one caressing my insides. My other hand comes up to my breast and begin massaging it as the temperature in the room continues to climb. My body reacts and I feel an orgasm coming on. I don't want to stop. I allow myself to enjoy an amazing orgasm there in the shower before stepping out and drying off. I slide on a short form fitting dress with nothing underneath.

I go to the kitchen and begin cleaning up and getting stuff out to prepare for dinner. I believe there is still 30 minutes before he is expected home. I want everything to be perfect for him. But I start to sense I am not alone.

The next thing I know someone has a handful of my hair as they shove my face down onto the counter and hold me there in a bent over position. With my head down in that position and my arms that were in front of me are now pinned under my body, I am helpless. I feel another hand sliding down my back and to the bottom of my dress. I feel the cold fingertips on my upper thigh as my dress is being slid upward, exposing my ass to my attacker.

He then leans over and says "did you have a hard day sweetie? Cause you are about to have a hard night." To my shock and relief it is Danes voice whispering in my ear and Danes cock pressing up against my bare ass. He grinds it into me and the rough denim of his jeans rubs against my ass. I feel my body start to react immediately.

Any second now he is going to turn me loose and I will stand up and kiss him and welcome him home.

Boy was I wrong, he keeps his hand mangled in my hair pushing my head down and whispers in my ear "Tonight I get what I want" I hear his pants being unzipped and pulled down with his free hand and his dick comes to rest between my ass cheeks. He grinds into me and whispers that he has been horny all day and has big plans for me tonight. Then he guides his cock a little lower and enters my pussy with no warning. Still holding my head tightly to the counter he fucks me roughly while stating again tonight is going to be his night and I better learn to deal with it. He fucks me harder and harder, ramming my hips against the counter he has me bent over on.

After several minutes he with drawls his member from me and pulls my head back so I am standing again.

Funny thing is, even though it is not like the lovemaking we usually share, when he pulled out of me, I felt empty and wanted more of him. I craved the rough touch he was giving me right now.

He led me by the hair down the hallway towards our room but changed his mind before we made it that far and pushed me to my knees right there in the hall, up against the wall he turned and pressed his dick to my lips. "Suck it for me baby" he said and as I opened my mouth he thrust forward and pushed the head of his dick to the back of my throat. Stuck between his hips and the wall I could go no where. I had to take all of him and not gag. All I could do was open my mouth and close my eyes and he began rocking his hips into my face. One hand in my hair and the other on the wall above me he started thrusting harder and harder as he fucked my face. He would pull out to the point where only his head was in my mouth then slam his hips full force into my face and straight down my throat. My throat tried to close against the intrusion but it revolted and stretched to take his intruding member. He pounds my face, my head bouncing on the wall behind it as he fucks harder and harder. I start to feel his dick pulsating and wonder if this is almost over. I begin to add as much suction as I can manage under the circumstances. I am sucking him with all my might, begging with my tongue and mouth for his cum.

Again I am to be disappointed when he withdraws. He yanks my hair again to a standing position and drags me to the room where he stands me facing the bed and pushed me over so I am once again bent over, He enters me roughly and begins to pound me, while dipping his finger down into me and getting it wet. When it starts pushing against my anus I get a little scared.

We have talked about anal before but never tried it. I am scared of it as I believe it will hurt. His finger slides into my ass and although it is painful it is also filling and not as bad as I had feared, but my one thought is, that is a finger, its much smaller then a dick. He continues fucking my pussy and fingering my ass for a few more minutes. I am on the verge of an orgasm when he pulls out of me and the head of his cock is pushing at the entrance of my ass. He slides in a little and stops. It's like he is giving me a minute to adjust but then he slams the rest of the way into my anus. The pain is blinding for a minute then a warm feeling comes over me as he slides in and out of my tightest hole. Still holding my head down and pulling my hair the way he holds it, he begins sliding in and out of my ass. After a few minutes he uses his free hand to grab one of my hands and shove it under me, he wants me to finger my clit while he assaults my asshole. I do as instructed but only for a minute before my body betrays me and goes into a mind blowing, thrashing wild orgasm. Feeling my body tighten around him Dane keeps penetrating my ass until he can take it no longer and he looses control and starts pumping cum deep into my bowels and pulling my hair hard as he cums for what feels like forever.

He releases my hair and lays his body over my back for a few minutes while we regain our composure. Once soft he slides out of me and goes straight to the bathroom for a shower without saying a word to me about what just happened.

I lay there wondering what got into him and hoping it happens more often.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 605 milliseconds