• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sarah's First Encounter

Sarah's First Encounter

12

Sarah and I were just college acquaintances. We shared the same Psychology 201 class and that is where we first met. I was a psych major and Sarah wasn't sure at all what she wanted to major in, but found psychology an interesting subject. She was 19 at the time and a very pretty girl with long blond hair, a really nice figure, and very blue eyes that I could look into and see forever.

Being able to see the true nature of a person through their eyes was a gift from God that sometimes comes in real handy when it involves women. And, it can sometimes scare the Hell out of me too. This doesn't happen with everybody I meet. Just certain special people who's eyes are a portal to their heart and their soul. I love seeing the good things, but some people are filled with hate and deception and, when I see that, I instantly look away and avoid them at all cost.

Sarah sat down at the desk next to mine on day one of the psych class. We introduced ourselves and I could instantly see kindness, a loving heart, and strong playful sensuality. As if she knew I was looking inside of her, Sarah turned her head back towards the front of the class and didn't look straight at me again for the next two weeks. We would sometimes talk, but never with any intense eye contact. She knew I could see inside of her in a way that she has never sensed from anybody else in her life. She was also pretty sure that she didn't like the idea of having her inner feelings being so open and on display to anyone, at any time.

One day, after class had ended, Sarah turned to me and, while looking at me straight and hard with an unblinking eye lock, asked me if I would have lunch with her that afternoon. I could sense secret fear and anxiety at a high level and was quick to accept. I asked her if there was a specific reason she had in mind or was this just a casual 'get to know ya' sort of thing.

She told me that she knew a couple of my female friends and that they had both told her that I was the person to talk to if she wanted to learn about a few thoughts and desires she kept very secret. She said she didn't know anybody with whom she could trust with the questions that kept popping up in her mind all of the time. Some were questions about herself and some about being a woman. She asked me, in an almost pleading way, if I would please listen and maybe even advise her on the things that she wanted to talk about. Things that were very important to her but didn't know how to deal with at that time.

I told her I would be glad to listen to her and that I would respond as best as possible, but that she was not to expect miracles or sudden revelations of the astounding kind. I told her that she would, quite likely, discover her own answers just by having another person listening to whatever it was that she wanted to talk about.

She looked at me straight in the eyes and said: "I can sense that you can see into my deepest being when I allow my eyes to open to you. What I want to talk to you about is not what the average girl talks about to a man she has just met and barely knows on a personal level. What I want to talk to you about is very very personal. Are you still interested? I hope I'm not scaring you off."

And our eyes still remained locked on each other. "What I hear is determined self control, but what I see is fear and uncertainty. What I sense is strongly sexual and hidden deep inside of you. Am I close?"

"You are so completely there my newest friend."

"You couldn't scare me off with a shotgun, Little One."

Her smile was confident. Shaky but confident, if you know what I mean.

We met in front of Parking Lot B at the appointed time and we were going to go to lunch in my new Buick LaCrosse. I was there a few minutes before she arrived so I could watch her walking across the distance from the building where she had just finished her last class to where I was sitting on the grass. She was wearing jeans that were glued to her body and showed off a beautiful shape, rounded hips, and that space at the top of her inner thighs that some girls have that you can see through and never closes when they are standing still, walking or running. She had a turtleneck shirt on that clung to her upper body like a glove. I could see the faint outline of her bra and I could see two very pronounced points where her nipples were pushing out from two very proud breasts that were each a complete handful. Nothing wasted on overkill. Beautiful boobs with fantastic peaks. They were very prominent points which told me she had two very good sized nipples that were fully erect just from walking toward me, knowing that I was watching her every step very closely. She had a big smile on her face when she finally stood in front of me. She slowly turned around, showing me her entire body.

"Do you like what you see my newest friend?"

"Yes I do Little One, though I am not likely to call you Little One much longer. You don't appear to be 'Little' anywhere at all, with the exception of your height and weight. I may have to come up with a new name for you that is more appropriate."

It was a warn day with only blue sky and Sarah sat down on the grass with her knees touching my knees. She reached out and took both of my hands in hers and her eyes locked onto mine and that deep contact was made once again.

"Before we go, I want you to understand that I am an extremely straightforward person. I say what I think and what I feel quite openly. This shocks a lot of people, scares off a lot of people, gives some the wrong ideas about me, and has generally cost me a lot of friendships over the years. I have never spoken of what is deep down inside me to anyone, including my closest girlfriend. I tend to make instant evaluations of people which have probably cost me a lot of good relationships by not giving a person much of a chance to show who they really are. You are the first person I have ever met that I could sense was able to instantly see through all my bullshit and look at what is inside of me. You scared the Hell out of me at first. You still scare me because I'm so afraid of letting another person see what is really in my heart and in my being."

"Whoa there....... Stop. You are doing an excellent job of baiting me for something. You are telling me what you are and what you aren't, which is a lot of armor plating being put into place before we even start. I only care about who you are and who you aren't and what you need, crave, or desire. You put up a 'tough guy' front, and that is NOT ACEPTABLE AT ANY TIME WITH ME. Are you either deliberately trying to scare me off or testing me to see if I meet your standards? If you are testing me, you can get your pretty ass up and get on with the rest of your day. I don't want anything to do with a girl who puts up a wall to see if anyone is interested in breaking through it to find you. You need to lose the wall and find out if anybody is interested in you to begin with. I don't play games. I play with honesty and growing trust. I don't play with your bullshit put-on. If this offends you, I am sorry, but that is the way it is and it's your choice to accept it or not. There are no other options. It's my way or no way. It is most certainly not your way."

I know that was a pretty strong statement to make to a beautiful girl who had just asked me to have lunch with her and to talk with her about some very personal stuff. I could see her entire body tense up, her face turned cold, and her eyes looked off in the distance when she turned her head back toward the campus. Her grip on my hands loosened and she pulled her hands away as she sat up stiff and straight. She even tried to end the contact with our knees but that meant that she would have to shift her entire body backwards to do that, so the knee contact remained in place.

I watched her very closely. Her body language said one thing and her rapid breathing said something entirely different. She was having a full fledged war between her brain and her heart. I stayed silent and just watched. It was nearly 10 minutes before she brought herself back to the reality of our sitting together on the grass with our knees touching, and to the reality that I had presented to her for her acceptance or rejection. This was to be her choice completely. She finally took several very deep breaths and turned her head back to regain eye contact and her hands once more reached over and found mine. This time she was holding them very tight.

"No one has ever talked to me like that. I needed that in the worst way. Now I am beginning to understand why my two friends told me that I should speak to you and get to know you. I'm already feeling a growing trust and respect for you and that has never happened to me before with anyone I have ever known. What is that that makes you so damn special?"

"Nothing makes me special. Some people hate me, some people like me, some don't give a shit one way or the other. I just don't get all bent out of shape about what someone else thinks of me. Now, are you here to find out what makes you different on the inside than you are on the outside?"

"Yes. I think that is exactly why I am sitting here with you right now and waiting for us to go out to lunch and talk about whatever happens to come up in the conversation."

"Before we go anywhere, I have two things that you have to do first. You can call them 'tests' if you want, but they are actually meant to help prove to yourself that you truly want to trust me and that you are willing to trust yourself. Shall we start?"

"I don't know. This is going awfully fast I think. I tend to build walls when I am challenged by a man."

"I'm not challenging you as a woman or as a person. I'm forcing you to prove to the both of us that you are willing to do what you say you want to do without playing games and all sorts of other unnecessary bullshit which is a waste of both of our time. My price for taking my valuable time to listen to you is that you agree to follow my directions, answer my questions, respond to whatever I want you to respond to, and to do so without hesitation or playing games with me. Do you accept those terms?"

"Yes, I do."

"This is to be a commitment, not something you can change your mind about whenever you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed or have any other feeling that may be negative to you at any particular moment. We will start out by you making a commitment for the rest of this day only. If you chose to continue on, we will discuss the arrangements at that time. Do you agree?"

"Yes, I do agree."

"I am impressed, Sarah. I have done everything to scare you away and you are still willing to do what is necessary to learn whatever it is that you are seeking, and that you seem to believe that I can help you find. Let's find out how honest you really are and just how truthful you want be about some things you have never told another person. Tell me at least 5 sexual desires you have that no one else knows about. I don't want details. That may come later. I just want sexual activities that turn you on when you think about doing them. I don't care that you have never done any of them personally."

The intake of her breath was instant. And she held it for a long time. I was expecting a bluish color to come to her lips at any moment went she finally let it out.

"You don't play around with the easy stuff do you? Well.....here goes. I love having my long nipples pinched and bitten hard. I love sucking cock. I love tasting and swallowing cum. I want to have my asshole fingered and fucked. I want to be fisted. And there is one other thing that I'm not sure I am ready to tell you yet."

"You don't have to tell me anything Sarah. Whatever you tell me is only because you want to tell me. You enjoyed telling me about sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass didn't you? Did it turn you on? Is your pussy wet?"

"God, you speak so casually about this. That was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I am so embarrassed it's just unreal. But, I want to trust you. I need to trust you. I need to be open and honest with you. I have to or I will never discover who I really am. Yes, it gave me one of the most powerful sexual turn-on experiences that I have ever felt to tell you those things that I want to do or enjoy doing. And yes, my pussy is wet. It's soaking wet. My panties are wet and my jeans will probably show a wet spot very soon too. Is that what you want to hear me say?"

"I only want to hear what you want to tell me Sarah. I am very glad that you are responding so positively. That tells me that you are being totally honest with me and with yourself. Are you going to tell me what you really want to know or was that all just a put on?"

"It's not a put on. It's about the most powerful need and sexual desire that I have ever craved to experience. I have thought about this for a couple of years now and it has become a tremendous need that I have to satisfy. I don't know what you will think of me if I tell you. You may think I am some kind of sexual pervert or a crazy woman who is just plain sick in the head. I am afraid to tell you, even though I want to tell you more than anything in the world right now."

"I must say that you are taking on honesty and trust like a pro. I thank you for your trust and I appreciate and respect your honesty. What you do with it is up to you. If you want to wait, that is fine with me. If you want to try now, that is OK too. I am not going to judge you on how fast you can learn trust and honesty. I will only judge you on the basis that you are demonstrating a steadily growing ability to accept trust and honesty as a necessary part of your life and as a basis for this relationship that we have just barely begun today."

"OK. I will tell you. It's what I came to you for in the first place and it would be pretty stupid of me to quit now. I have this craving need to be submissive to a man. I don't know how to be submissive. I'm not even sure what a submissive really is or what she does. This is my most deeply kept secret. I have never even hinted at it to anyone. You are the first person I have told this to and now I am so scared that I am shaking and I want to cry."

And cry she did. She cried for several minutes. She finally stopped, for the most part anyway, and took a Kleenex out of her purse to dry her eyes and wipe her nose. She put it back and looked up at me with her red bloodshot eyes and just stared in silence.

"Did it embarrass and humiliate you to tell me that you want to be a submissive?"

"More than I can describe."

"But you did tell me, didn't you?"

"Yyyes. I guess I did, didn't I?"

"Are you embarrassed and humiliated now that you have told me and that I know this about you?"

"Yyyes."

"Do you think I am going to run off and tell everyone on campus that you want to be somebody's female slave."

"NNno. I don't believe you would ever do that to me."

"Do you think that I may use this information as a means to use you, or abuse you, or even blackmail you."

"No. I would hope not."

"I didn't ask if you hoped I wouldn't. I asked you if you believe that the possibility exists that I might do this to you?"

"I can't believe that you would ever consider doing that to me. I won't believe that under any circumstances. You are not that kind of a person. I know that by instinct. I began to trust you the minute we started talking here on the grass. That's why I told you about what I crave so much to experience."

"What do you want me to do with that knowledge? What do you want me to do with you? Do you want to talk to me about submission? Do you want to ask me to teach you submission? Do you want me to send you to someone who can teach you to be a properly trained submissive? What do you want from me Sarah?"

"I don't know. I'm so confused right now. I'm frightened. I'm embarrassed all to hell. I look like hell. And I'm afraid of what you think of me now. Maybe I shouldn't have come to you at all. I don't know. I don't know......."

Sarah! Stop with the panic. Sit up straight and take a whole bunch of deep breaths. Breathe in...... Breathe out...... Breathe in........ Breathe out. Are you calming down?"

"Yes. I'm still scared but I am beginning to accept what I have just done. I feel this way. It is real. I need it. I crave it. I want it so much I can taste it. I admit it to you without regret. I am asking you to teach me how to be a submissive. I want to be your submissive if you will have me. I will do anything you ask, no matter what it is. I'm not going to do much the right way at first but I will learn. I promise you that with all my heart. I will get on my knees at your feet and beg you if that is what you want me to do. I will do anything, and I do mean anything, that you tell me to do to prove to you that this is what I want more than anything in the world. Please accept me. Please. I am begging you."

"I know, without any doubt, that you don't have the slightest idea or clue of what you are asking of me and what you are telling me that you are willing to do. Saying you want to be a submissive and actually being a submissive are two realities at opposite ends of the universe. Being a submissive is not a sexual activity. It is a lifestyle. It is a world of total absolute trust. It is a lifestyle where you are required to give yourself, your life, your existence, your body, your mind, and your well being, over to my care and protection. To do that, your trust must be infinite, unshakable, and complete. We have known each other for two weeks. We have talked for more than a few seconds only once. This is the only actual conversation that we have ever had together. Submission is not instantaneous. It is a process that takes time. Nothing that powerful happens overnight. It takes a lot of work and effort and commitment on both of our parts. What are you going to do if I don't want to do this with you? What if I don't have the time to do this? What will happen then? You have no idea what to do right now other then pray that I accept you as you have asked. If I don't accept you then you are going to have to do this all over again with another man if you are ever going to experience what you so strongly desire and crave. Have you thought about that? You may have to ask several men before you find one that will accept you as his personal project. Have you thought about that?"

Sarah started crying again. The tears flowed but her eyes never left mine. I think she was beginning to realize that this was not the way to become a submissive. I think it was sinking into her head that she should have taken her time and met a lot of guys and gotten to know them and hopefully found one that would have helped her fulfill her dream.

But, she didn't do that. She took the word of a couple of girl friends and presented herself to me and here we are, sitting on the grass out by the parking lot, she is crying, she is scared shitless, and I'm about to tell her that I will accept her request. After one more test.

"From now on you will refer to me as Sir or Master. I have one more test for you. It will show you exactly what you need to do to become a submissive. Are you ready?"

"Yyyes, Sir."

"Take off your shirt and bra and hand them to me right now."

As expected, she sat up with a shocked look on her face, her head turning around in all directions to see if there were any people nearby, and thinking about whether or not she was going to obey my command.

"Sarah!!!"

Her head jerked back around to look at me the instant I yelled out her name.

"A submissive obeys instantly. No hesitation. No thinking about the command. No thinking about what she is going to do. She has been told what to do and she needs to do it instantly. You are to do it instantly. You are not to hesitate. You do not have the choice of deciding whether or not you are going to take off your shirt and bra and hand them to me. I tell you to do something and you do it. Do you understand that fully?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sarah's First Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds