• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Quebec Woman Strapons Black Couple

Quebec Woman Strapons Black Couple

The dark recesses of the human mind hold many secrets. People's politics and sexuality are often at war. How else do you explain my latest slaves? Picture this, if you will. An attractive Black couple, both of them in early middle age, kneeling naked before a tall, blonde-haired White woman. My name is Diane Jane Abelard. My friends call me D.J. for short. Who am I? A five-foot-eleven, curvy and delightfully big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed French Canadian professional Dominatrix currently living in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. This Quebecoise enjoys dominating submissive people, especially if they happen to be of African descent. Black folks turn me on, I guess. Just ask Sylvia and Mathieu Saint-James. They'll tell you I'm being truthful.

Presently, they're both kneeling in front of me, completely naked. Sylvia is around five-foot-six, chubby and dark-skinned, with neatly braided hair. She's got a round face, big tits, wide hips and a big butt. And she's doing such a good job sucking on my toes. I love looking at her as she's sucking on my pearly White toes. A Black woman kneeling naked before a gorgeous blonde-haired White woman and licking her toes eagerly. There's something so right about this, you know? I have often wondered what it must have been like in the not so old days. Less than two hundred years ago, when slavery was legal worldwide. That must have been awesome. I drool at the mere thought of having Black men and Black women at my beck and call, satisfying my every need. Hot damn. Why wasn't I born centuries ago instead of living in the year 2011?

Oh, well. No use focusing on what might have been. I live in the twenty-first century. I must make do with what is available. No Black slaves. However, there are lots of Black women and Black men out there who are into Race Play. What is Race Play? A deeply controversial sexual practice. In the world of BDSM, it's a form of domination with racial and sexual elements inextricably intertwined. Omar, one handsome gay Black man I know told me that he got off on having Gino, his Italian lover calling him racially derogatory names during sex. He's a bottom, by the way. See? Race play is more common than people think.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about how much fun I had dominating Sylvia and Mathieu Saint-James. As his darling wife polished my toes with her tongue, Mathieu watched. His cock and balls were tied tightly by silky White ropes. The more excited he got, the tighter the ropes ensnared his cock and balls. In my world, right is wrong and wrong is right. Pleasure is pain and pain is pleasure. Those are my rules and if you're a Black person submitting to me, you will be made to know your place.

I tug on Mathieu's rope and the older Black man screams. I smile. His wife Sylvia smiles too. Just like I thought she would. The older Black woman is turned on by the sight of a White woman inflicting pain upon her husband. I smack Sylvia hard across the face. That's what the uppity Black bitch gets for laughing at the pain of her husband and fellow slave. Sylvia rubs her face with her hand and looks at me with surprise in her beady little eyes. I smile wickedly. I've got to keep my Black slaves on their toes. After all, that's what I'm here for. I'm the dominant White female plantation owner and they're my all-too eager Black slaves. And I'm going to dominate them like they've never been dominated before. Amen to that one!

I imagine some of you might be shocked by this. You may think I'm a stereotypically racist Quebec woman who doesn't like minorities and shows it, French Canadian style. Well, I'm not what you think I am. For real. I'm not a racist. I just play one on the Internet. Every day I am contacted by men and women with many twisted fantasies. I've met a Jewish woman from the town of Toronto who wanted to be dominated by a blonde-haired Aryan-looking chick clad in a World War Two German military uniform. I also met an Arab guy who got off on my whipping him and smacking him around while quoting passages from the Quran and mocking him at every turn. Sylvia and Mathieu are into BDSM. They're a swinging couple with a submissive streak. They wanted to role play the whole White mistress versus Black slave thing. And that's okay with me. Yeah, people get off on weird stuff, man. I'm just out to make a buck and have some fun along the way. No harm in that, right?

After tugging on the rope attached to Mathieu's cock and balls and making Sylvia polish my toes with her tongue, I was in the mood for more. I took out my fine Black leather whip and told Mathieu and Sylvia to assume the position. Obediently they did as they were told. Face down and ass up before the dominant White mistress, like the wonderfully docile Black male and Black slave they're supposed to be. I proceed to whip them into shape, literally. My fine Black leather whip falls on Mathieu's back. The older Black man yelps in pain. I laugh and flog him some more. I then turned my attention to Sylvia. I began whipping the big-bottomed Black slut. She howled. She shrieked. Music to my ears. I whipped her face, her back, her legs and her fat Black ass. Not content with merely whipping Sylvia's ass, I proceeded to spank her. I gave the older Black woman's ass a good spanking. She shrieked as my lily-White hand smacked her ass around. I took a wooden paddle and gave Sylvia's big Black ass a sound beating with it. I spanked her ass with the thick wooden paddle until she cried. Actual tears. I licked those tears off her face.

I still wasn't done with them. I took two eight-inch dildos and dipped them in a vat full of lubricant. I walked up to Sylvia and Mathieu, and ordered them to spread their butt cheeks wide open. Hesitantly they did as they were told. I grinned as I smeared lubricant all over their respective anuses. Then I took a dildo in each hand and pressed one against Sylvia's asshole. I then pressed the other against Mathieu's asshole. My Black slaves held their breaths. I smiled wickedly. Yes. Your dominant White mistress is really about to fuck you in your Black ass with her toys. And I did just that. I pushed the dildos into their butt holes. Their screams were a nice reward, but I was just getting started.

Inch by inch I sank the dildos into the hungry and uptight butt holes of my favourite Black couple. Sylvia's asshole accommodated my dildo nicely, no doubt aided by the lubricant. Mathieu was a bit of a tight ass. He required more lube and patience. Nevertheless, I filled both Sylvia and Matthieu's assholes with my dildos. They cried. They squealed. They begged. They pleaded. They howled. And in the end, they thanked me for a wonderful time. I hope you enjoyed this as much as they did. Of course you did. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. Want to be my next encounter?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Quebec Woman Strapons Black Couple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds