• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pushing Her Limits

Pushing Her Limits

123

Cory breathed a sigh of relief as she opened the front door and stepped inside. It had been a hell of a day. Non-stop meetings, her project was behind schedule, and her boss was as big an ass as he had ever been. But she could feel the day's hold over her slowly beginning to release. She walked into the bedroom and tossed her suit jacket onto the bed. Her fingers found the buttons on her blouse and, one by one, released them until it too was cast onto the bed. She enjoyed the sensation of her skirt sliding over her pantyhosed hips as she loosened the zipper and let gravity do the work. It grazed along her slender legs until it lay in a puddle on the floor. She stepped out of her heels and sat on the foot of the bed, enjoying the freedom from her business suit, and let her torso fall backwards onto the mattress.

Lying there, enjoying the peace and silence, she let her hands stroke her bare abdomen, slowly sliding down to caress her nylon encased hips. She could feel the tension in her pelvis and wanted in the worst way to release it. She let her fingers play over her pubic mound, slowly beginning to knead the flesh above her clitoris. She slid herself further up the bed so that she was able to lay out completely, spreading her silken legs and allowing her probing hand access to what was rapidly becoming her hot and moistening lips. She slid her right hand into the waistband of her pantyhose, running her palm along her hairless mound. Finding her swollen clit, she began to massage it between her fingers in long slow, deliberate strokes. Her left hand rose from her waist and undid the front clasp of her bra. The feeling of the cool air descending upon her aroused nipples felt amazing as always, and she cupped her left breast forcefully. She was not a large chested woman, but her breasts were perky and full, and they suited a slender woman of her stature. At an even five foot tall, Cory was one of the smallest women she knew, and she was a runner, so she had a slender and athletic frame to boot. To look at her was to think that she was a fragile and petite little thing, but this fragile little flower was anything but.

Continuing to work herself into a lather of lust and desire, her right hand glided further between her legs and she pressed two fingers into her wet vaginal opening. Sliding easily between her lips and deep into her canal, she curled her fingers upward and stroked her g-spot slowly. Realizing quickly that this would not be enough, she inserted a third finger, and her left hand descended the length of her body and slid into the back of her pantyhose. Her fingers sought out and found her sweet little anus, and without a second thought, she slid her index finger inside herself. With four fingers now working within her, she could feel the heat beginning to rise within her abdomen, but she still had this aching need... It wasn't enough. For Cory, it was almost never enough.

She wasn't really sure if she could trace her desire back to anything in particular. She knew that she had been hyper-sexualized as a child. She could remember discovering at the age of nine that if she rode her rocking horse just the right way, she would get this strange tingling sensation and she would get a little light headed. She remembered at the age of twelve discovering that she could safely slide her fingers inside of herself, and that, far from feeling painful like she thought it might be, she found the sensation amazing and would spend long periods of time in her room late at night learning the sensations that her body could give her. But she was pretty sure that the big transition was when she moved from junior high to high school.

She had always gone to private schools (not religious, just private) and when she changed schools, the dress code changed; from grey skirts and knee high socks, to pleated plaid skirts and pantyhose. She never really understood why anyone would wear underwear beneath their underwear, so she always wore just the pantyhose. She found that she liked the tight silky feeling of the material hugging her legs and ass, and more to the point, she found that if she shifted forward and back slowly in her seat, she could get the front seem of her hose to work its way between her lips and glide along her clit. It was also around this time in her life that she began shaving her pubic hair to ensure that nothing stood between her and her new found pleasures.

This new discovery rapidly became her favorite way to pass the time in boring classes like geometry, and it meant that she spent a large portion of her time aroused. She grew to love the sensation of her own juices soaking her pantyhose. The more she dripped, the slicker the nylon felt against her lips and the hotter she became. But she was always very discreet, making sure to keep her secret sensations to herself. The only person she confided in was her best friend Karen, and between the two of them, high school took on an entirely new dimension.

Karen was a little more than a year older than Cory and, being able to shop at the adult stores by that time, Karen gave Cory her first vibrator for her 17th birthday. Cory could still remember it. It was four inches long, a beautiful sky blue color, and the best part of all, it was waterproof. Almost overnight, Cory found her morning showers taking substantially longer as she stood beneath the hot running water probing the depths of her pelvis with her new found friend.

She still to this day couldn't remember where it was that she got the courage to wear her vibrator as an accessory, but once the idea popped into her head, she knew she had to try it. She could remember walking into school that morning feeling both apprehensive and completely aroused because she had a secret that no one knew. When she saw Karen in homeroom, she pulled her aside and described to her how she had finished her shower that morning, but had not felt satisfied. She had wanted more. So she slid her vibrator deep into her hole and carefully pulled her pantyhose on, trapping the slowly throbbing cylinder within her. It made the school day significantly more interesting to say the least, but Cory rapidly realized that she would not be able to concentrate on anything other than the waves of ecstasy swelling between her legs. After two classes that first day, she needed to excuse herself and go remove her little friend, but with some practice, she was able to wear it for an entire school day, at the end of which, she was sure to head straight home so that she could finish herself off in a screaming orgasmic frenzy, most of which was muffled by her pillows, so as not to alarm her parents.

Since the rest of high school was a blur, and there were no uniforms in college, she began to find the pleasure she craved in the men that she dated. They were all wonderful, and some were even skilled in the areas that mattered to her; finding new and creative ways to bring her to mind blowing orgasm. From oral to anal, and everything in between, the handful of men she found and trusted in college helped her to expand her horizons in ways she had never dreamed. And all the while, her toys grew larger. Finding that she craved more than her slender four inch vibrator, she found herself purchasing larger and longer implements of pleasure, but all within what she believed was a reasonable expectation of size. That was until she began dating Colin.

Colin was an absolutely beautiful black man who sat next to her in her Poly Sci course. He was tall with broad shoulders, strong arms and an endearing smile that would make you melt. They struck up an easy friendship and rapidly realized that they were attracted to each other. Their torrid romance lasted for six months before ending, as so many college romances do, in a flaming heap of rubble. But from that rubble, Cory could always recall the first time she had Colin inside of her. His cock was massive; easily eight inches long and thick enough that, as she held it in her hand, Cory had trouble closing her fingers around it. That night she and Colin had been drinking at his dorm room and they began making out. As things began getting hot, they began losing clothing. Cory stood up from the couch and removed the last of her underwear to reveal her slender hairless frame. She knelt down between Colin's legs and slid his boxers off of his hips and was absolutely astounded as what she saw. As she lifted his throbbing member to her lips she marveled at the weight of it, and as she slid it past her lips, and began stroking it with her tongue, she marveled again at its girth. But it was when she looked up at him, his turgid shaft lodged between her pouty little lips, and he said ever so seductively "I want to see you put it inside you" that a switch flipped somewhere in the recesses of her mind, and the idea of impaling her tiny feminine form on this hard cylinder of manhood became the most amazing thought she had ever had.

As Cory let Colin's cock slide from her lips, he reached for the end table and took out a small bottle of lube. He rose from the couch, placed a cushion on the floor in front of the couch to prop up his head and shoulders, insuring that he could see every incredible moment of what was about to happen, and laid on the floor to give Cory better access. Cory took the bottle of lube from him and squeezed a generous portion out into the palm of her hand. She slowly stroked the slick lotion over every inch of his rod, giving the head a few extra drops for good measure. Cory then rose to her feet and stood astride Colin's hips. She bent her knees and came to an almost full squat, her legs spread out wide to each side. She reached below her and took him in her hands, standing his shaft upright beneath her. She reached around behind her with her other hand to ensure that her aim was true and the slowly lowered her hips until she felt the tip of his cock begin to penetrate her vaginal opening. She looked at Collin again and her eyes met his. He smiled that wonderful smile, as if to say that everything would be alright, and in that moment, she knew that this is what she had wanted more than anything that had come before. With their eyes locked, she let herself drop until she felt his massive cock head lodge inside of her. Their gaze broke and Colin's eye dropped down to enjoy the site of such a tiny thing mounting his pride and joy. Cory on the other hand, closed her eyes, resettled herself on her knees, placed her hands on her hips and rose up tall, her torso perfectly erect and her breasts standing proud. Then slowly, inch by exquisite inch, she impaled herself on the object of her new found lust, feeling each new sensation deep within her, memorizing them, and savoring a fullness she had never thought possible.

As Colin's cock pressed deep against her womb, her clit made first contact with his pelvis. It was all Cory could do to keep from going into uncontrollable convulsions. Her vaginal walls throbbed and contracted, but they were so stretched around his shaft they had nowhere to go. Colin sat up and took her by the hips, and as he began to raise and lower her onto himself, quite literally doing all the work, she groaned a deep and visceral groan that she hadn't realized she could produce. Her orgasms quickly became a steady stream of ecstatic waves as she found herself being lifted and emptied, only to be repeatedly lowered and filled. She had never previously let herself go in that way. She had always wanted to maintain control over her body and her experiences, but in this moment, she wanted to take as much as Colin could give, and she turned herself over to him completely. She wrapped her arms around him, dropped her head onto one of his broad shoulders, and completely abandoned herself to his strength.

She had no idea of exactly how long she and Colin made love that night. She could only remember the feeling of warmth within her as he filled her pelvis with cum, the feeling of loss as he lifted her off of his shaft one final time, and the cool sensation of the air in the room grazing the inside of her canal as her pussy gaped open for the first time in her life.

Still lying on her bed, these treasured memories floating through her mind, Cory inserted a second finger into her asshole and began to grind the three fingers in her gaping snatch even harder into her g-spot. The heel of her right hand rolled back and forth against her clit and she could feel a climax building. She rolled onto her side to give the hand at her back door better access. As her orgasm cascaded over her, she felt some small part of the stress of her day begin to wash away with it, but as was so often the case, as her pleasure dripped from her into her now soaked pantyhose, she found herself wanting more.

Cory lay still for a moment composing herself. Then she looked at the clock and, doing some quick math, she figured she had about 45 minutes before Roger would get home. It was just enough time for a run.

She lifted herself from the bed and caught her unclasped bra as it dropped from her shoulders. Picking up her strewn clothes and resigning them to their appropriate places, she went to her dresser and grabbed a red sports bra and a pair of black lycra bike shorts. She also grabbed a set of vibro-balls which Roger had bought for her last Christmas. They were covered in smooth latex and each of the two connected balls had a loose metal weight inside, which wobbled and vibrated with each shift in the balls positions. Laying her new outfit out on the bed, Cory reluctantly slipped out of her pantyhose. She took hold of the vibro-balls and carefully inserted them into her still sopping quim, leaving only the retrieval cord hanging between her thighs. Then she pulled on her sports bra and bike shorts, securely locking the balls within her for the duration of the run. As she walked to the front door to grab her running shoes, she could feel the balls settling within her and they sent a tingle up her spine. Then, after securing her running shoes to her feet, she slipped the spare key into her sports bra, checked her appearance in the full length mirror by the door, and headed out.

It was a beautifully cool and sunny evening and the run went a long way to calming Cory's mind. As she ran, she felt herself leave the stress of the day behind and she began to think forward to the evening to come. She and Roger would be attending a dinner later that evening where he and a few colleagues were being honored by a particularly happy client who had wanted to recognize them for their efforts over the previous year. So it was to be fine dining and cocktails all around at a local restaurant on the company tab. Never a bad way to spend an evening.

The cool breeze felt refreshing as it swept through Cory's hair but she realized that she needed to get home. Jogging up the driveway, she saw Roger's car. It always struck her as a little school girl-ish but she never failed to feel a little more cheerful when she knew he was around.

They had met in grad school. Roger was a business major; she was in marketing. They had met though a mutual friend and started seeing each other casually whenever they had free time. Though they were clearly attracted to each other, the thing that always struck Cory as unique about the situation was how safe she felt whenever Roger was around. She had complete trust in him, and she knew that he felt the same way about her. They were able to talk about anything and everything, and would often do so for hours on end. It was this openness and free communication which had bridged the gap between their casual dating and their eventual relationship. Roger was a handsome but unassuming man of average build; toned but not overly muscular, with rugged facial features and eyes that you swear would peer into your soul if you let them. He took good care of himself and took pride in his appearance, but he was under no illusions that he was irresistibly good looking. He exuded a confidence that Cory found incredibly attractive, and it was a confidence that Roger carried with him into the bedroom as well.

He was an average sized man, not the type Cory would usually gravitate towards, but she found herself amazed by the things he could do. Roger was an amazingly attentive lover, always taking care to tend to Cory's needs and desires, and she was always sure to reciprocate. As their love and their passions grew, Cory found herself more and more willing to discuss her sexual desires with him, but she was deathly afraid of discussing what she most needed because she was sure that Roger would take it personally and never speak to her again. She adored her sexual experiences with Roger and they were some of the most intimate and connected moments of her life. But sometimes, as she lay in his comforting embrace, she would become aware of her craving for more.

She knew she needed to tell him the truth. She knew the he deserved to know what she truly needed. So she finally mustered the courage to tell him, and much to her surprise, far from being offended, he took it in full stride, even relishing the situation. Roger said that the way he looked at it, if there was something he could do to bring her more pleasure than he currently could, he was all about it. And if he couldn't provide it personally, there were always toys to pick up the slack. As long as it was OK with her, it was OK with him. "Besides," Roger pointed out, "toys can do a lot of things I can't. They can stay hard forever, they can vibrate, and some can even change color. But they can't hold you after sex, they won't buy you flowers, and they can't tell you how much they love you."

And with that, a whole new chapter of Cory's life began. Roger was true to his word, embracing a wide range of playthings which he and Cory incorporated into their love making. Roger always found a way to satisfy all of Corry's needs, and she always made sure that he was handily rewarded for his attentions. For Cory, it was the best of everything, and after two years together, they married.

Walking into the house, Corry could see the light was on in the master bathroom. Turning the corner she saw Roger standing in front of the mirror in his dress slacks, shirt off, shaving for the evening's event. She softly walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his torso, hands resting on his chest. She pressed her cheek into his strong back and let out a sigh of relief.

"Long day at the office?" Roger asked, already knowing the answer.

"You have no idea," Cory responded, hugging him a little tighter, "but my day just got a lot better. What time do we need to be there tonight?"

"Eight o'clock," Roger replied. "We should really leave in about forty five minutes."

Cory looked at the clock in the bedroom. "Sounds good," she said, "I just need to jump in the shower and then get dressed. Want to join me?" she cooed, letting her hand drop down to caress the newly formed lump in his pants.

Roger moaned. "Yes I would," he groaned, "but if we want to have any chance of leaving the house, let alone of being fashionably late, you're going to have to shower by yourself."

Cory lifted her sports bra over her head releasing her breasts from their tight captivity and waved them seductively in the mirror. "Are you sure," she pouted, slowly sliding her bike shorts over her hips. Roger watched in the mirror as they fell to the bathroom floor.

Turning around, Roger took Cory in his arms. Their lips met and they kissed passionately, her breasts pressed to his chest, his hands sliding down to grasp the soft curve of her ass. As their lips parted, Roger whispered "You should really go shower," but as Cory looked at his eyes, he got a devilish look on his face and a sly little smile. Before she realized it, Roger took her firmly by both hips and shook her, in small but distinct motions from one side to the other and back again. Deep within her, she could feel the vibro-balls, which she had completely forgotten about, jump to life, sending their usual rush of sensations up and down her spine. When Roger brought her hips to a standstill with a satisfied look on his face, she took hold of his face with both hands and kissed him passionately.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pushing Her Limits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds