• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Got Even

She Got Even

She sat at the kitchen table, softly crying, and wondering why her husband of only nine months was doing this to her. My God, only nine months since he promised to love her and keep her above all others, to be faithful and true, and now the bastard was fucking his secretary. It had broken her heart when she'd sent his suit to the cleaners and found the charge slip from the hotel in his pocket. The son-of-a-bitch was even going to try and put it on his expense report. The words printed on the slip were burned into her brain, "Marla - Room 316. Must have room for her by 6p.m." She had checked the date on the charge slip and it had been for one of the nights that he hadn't come home until late. The tears would not stop.

At noon the phone rang and she almost didn't answer it, but at the last minute she picked it up, "Hello?"

"Jesus, what's wrong with you, you sound like you're crying" said her best friend.

"Oh God, Donna" and she started crying again. She heard a click and she knew what it meant - Donna lived less than five minutes away - she was on her way over. In a little less than five minutes she heard the front door open and close, and then Donna came into the kitchen.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

And then it all came out in a flood. Donna listened to the whole story and then she said:

"I hate to be an 'I told you so', but I told you not to marry that asshole. I've never liked him."

Donna took her in her arms and gave her a hug.

"What am I going to do?" she asked her friend.

Donna gave a little laugh, "What you are going to do baby, is get even."

+++++++++++++++++++

It was two days later when she showed up at Donna's for lunch. She had followed Donna's instructions and was wearing crotchless pantyhose, high heels, mini skirt, and a sheer blouse over her bra-less breasts. She'd taken two stiff drinks before leaving her house and she still wasn't sure that she could go through with this. She walked into Donna's kitchen and found Donna drinking beer with two guys. Donna introduced her to Mike and Dave and said:

"Mike is yours baby. Dave and I are going upstairs and leave you two to get aquatinted."

She and Mike made small talk, and both knew why they were there, but Mike was unsure of how to approach her and she still wasn't sure she could do this. Mike finally decided that they both needed a drink and then they had another and then another and then he took her hand and led her into the living room. They sat on the sofa and he began to kiss her. She did not respond, but she didn't try to stop him either. And then her blouse was open and he was kissing her breasts.

A few minutes later and her skirt was up around her waist and then his fingers were in her. She still had not responded, but neither had she resisted. Mike had his penis out and his cockhead was poking at her pussy lips and just as he was about to push home she suddenly knew this was wrong and that she should not do this thing. She put her hands against his chest to push him away and she started to say, "No! We can't!" but of course by then it was too late as with one hard shove he was in her.

She was surprised to find that after several minutes she was responding to his thrusts and even more surprised when he brought her to an orgasm. When he'd cum in her they got up and went upstairs to a bedroom. She lost track of how many times he used her; she only remembered that every time she'd had an orgasm. She couldn't even remember at what point Mike and Dave had switched. When both guys had gone Donna had come into the room.

"There" she said, "Don't you feel better now? You had fun and paid the asshole back at the same time."

But she'd told Donna that she didn't feel better, "I just feel cheap" she said.

"Okay" said Donna, "We'll just have to do it again and keep doing it until you finally feel that you've gotten even with the bastard."

++++++++++++++++

For the next week she'd gone over to Donna's everyday and everyday Mike and Dave were there and she'd let them have her. The following week when she'd gone to Donna's on Monday she found Dave, Mike and Tony. And then there was Vic, Sam, and Ralph. By the end of the third week she was servicing anywhere from three to six guys a day. She was always reluctant at first, but as soon as the first hard cock was inside her she became a willing participant.

The day of reckoning was coming she knew, because she'd made up her mind that when the credit card bill came in on the tenth she was going to confront her husband, tell him how she'd gotten even, and then walk out on him. The ninth was a busy day for her. She and Donna had shared nine guys from noon until five and she thought that would be a nice number to hit her husband with.

As the guys were leaving Dave asked her if she would do him a favor. It seems that one of his buddies was having a bachelor party on the tenth and the girl they had lined up for the evening had to cancel at the last minute:

"There will be at least sixteen guys there. Can you help me out?"

She had smiled at that. Her first night of freedom and what better way to celebrate.

"Sure" she said, I'll do it."

+++++++++++++++++++

She watched from her window for the mailman and as soon as he'd put the mail in the box she headed out to get it. The Visa bill was there and she opened it and checked and sure enough the charge was there. That night she had waited until her husband had finished his dinner and then she asked him:

"What's this charge on the statement from the Marriott?"

He looked at her, "What's the date?" She told him and he got his Day Timer from his briefcase. He checked the date:

"Yeah - that's what I thought it was. That's the day that Marla's husband had open-heart surgery. I got her a room so she could be close in case anything happened."

She stood there, stunned. No! That couldn't be! He was cheating on her - he had to be!

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I thought I did" he replied.

She went to the phone and hit the speed-dial for Marla's number and when Marla answered the phone she said:

"My husband has just now gotten around to telling me about your husbands surgery. Is he alright now?"

"Yes" Marla, said, "The operation was a success, thanks to your husband."

"Thanks to my husband?"

"Honestly" Marla said, "Sometimes men can be such a pain. Didn't he tell you anything?"

"No" she'd said.

"Well, he got me a room at the Marriott so I could be close to Tom and then he stuck around to see if there was anything else he could do. There were complications and Tom needed blood and the hospital had screwed up their records and they didn't have enough of Tom's blood type on hand. Luckily your husband had the same blood type and he donated two pints. The doctors didn't want to take more than one, but your husband insisted that they take two. He's one in a million honey - don't let him get away."

She said goodbye to Marla and had no sooner hung up the phone than it rang. She picked it up and said hello.

"You ready?" asked Dave. "I'll meet you around the corner. The guys are really looking forward to seeing you."

She placed the handset in the cradle and the tears started flowing down her cheeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Got Even

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds