• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Randy's Revenge

Randy's Revenge

12

The odds were ten thousand to one against it happening, but I got caught with another woman. Not caught in the act, but close enough and the sad fact was that it was not my doing or my fault. Well, that isn't exactly true, there was a small window of time when I could have stopped things but I didn't.

What happened was that I had flown to New York for a business meeting. There was a company that was trying to get my company's business and while I was there they put on a full court press. I was wined and dined, saw presentations and was pumped full of bullshit about their product lines. On my second night there they took me out drinking and I guess I did more than my fair share because I woke up in my hotel room the next morning with an aching head and a bedmate. I didn't remember her from the night before, but when I woke up she was sucking my cock. It naturally responded to the attention it was getting and when it was hard enough to suit her the redhead climbed aboard and used me to get herself off. And I do mean "used me".

I was lying there with a pounding head and I was looking up at the redhead in confusion trying to remember who she was, how she had gotten there, and just what in the hell had happened the previous night. I'd never in ten years of marriage cheated on my wife and what was happening wasn't supposed to be happening. But I'm only human and the redhead had given herself an orgasm using my dick and had gotten me charged up in the process. I shifted my weight and rolled her over on her back and then I started working to get myself off. I didn't know if the redhead was a hooker that the guys had set me up with, but if she was she definitely gave good value. She kicked and cried and begged me to make her cum and I did my best. A couple of more minutes and she cried out that she was cumming and her legs tightened around me and she gave a series of short, sharp cries just as I spilled inside her.

I fell down on the bed next to her and was just getting ready to ask her her name when she looked at her watch and said, "Oh shit. I didn't realize what time it was. I have to get home and get the kids ready for school." She jumped up and quickly dressed in a black mini, stuffed her nylons in her purse and stepped into her four-inch heels. She looked over at me, "Thanks baby. I had fun and I sure hope that you did. I promised my hubby I'd fuck your eyes out to help him get your business and I hope I did a good enough job. Maybe we can do this again the next time you come to town."

She headed for the door and I got up to follow her. "Wait" I said, "I was so screwed up last night that I don't even remember your name."

"It's Marsha sweetie, I'm Tom's wife."

She opened the door, stepped into the hall and then turned to face me and said, "Thanks lover, until next time" and then she leaned forward and kissed me and just then two women walked down the hall and past my opened door and they turned to look. I saw the looks of astonishment as they took in the naked man and the obviously just fucked redhead and I'm sure that they saw my astonished look as I recognized one of them as a friend of my wife Randi. I quickly closed the door, but the damage was done.

At my meeting the next morning nothing was said about what had gone on the previous night. Tom was all business and if Marsha hadn't told me that she was Tom's wife I never would have known it. I didn't doubt for one second that she'd told me the truth because a picture of her with two kids was sitting on his desk. I can honestly say that that Marsha had nothing to do with the contract that I signed that morning since I had already decided to do business with her husband's company before we even headed out drinking. I caught an early flight out and was home by seven in the evening. I entered the house to find that bad news indeed travels fast. Randi was waiting for me when I walked in the door and the look on her face was not one of welcome. Before I even set my briefcase down she said, "I had a phone call from Wanda this morning. Is what she told me true?"

"I don't know, what did she say?"

"She said she saw you standing naked in the doorway to your room saying goodbye to some redhead. Is it true?"

Well, I had never before cheated on Randi and I'd never lied to her either. There wasn't anything that I could do about the cheating part, but I could make sure that I didn't make things worse by lying. "Yes" I said, "What she told you is true."

Randi burst out crying and ran from the room. I put down my briefcase and followed her up the stairs and to our bedroom and I got there just as she slammed the door and locked it. I could have opened the door by using a dime on the little button in the handle, but I thought it would be best if Randi opened the door on her own. I spent five minutes trying to get her to open it and then I gave up and went back downstairs.

I spent the night on the couch and I didn't get much in the way of sleep. I was up at six. I put the coffee on and then went upstairs, unlocked the bedroom door and went in. Randi was sleeping, or pretending to sleep, and I walked quietly to the closet and got the clothes that I would wear to work. I debated going downstairs to get dressed, but then I decided not to. Randi and I had to talk sooner or later. If I dressed for work downstairs and then left for work that would leave Randi to stew over what had happened all day. She still might not want to talk to me, but I was going to wake her and give her the chance. I thought that the shower running might do the trick so I slammed the closet door and dropped the seat on the toilet to prime the pump and then I climbed in the shower and turned it on. Randi wasn't in bed when I came out of the shower so I quickly dressed and headed downstairs.

Randi was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee when I came into the room. I poured myself a cup and sat down across from her. Her eyes were red from crying, lack of sleep, or both, and I knew that I had been right in trying to force the issue. If she were this bad in the morning it would be ten times worse by the time I got home from work.

"Are you willing to listen to me now?"

"Why? What can you say that will change the fact that you cheated on me?"

"I didn't cheat on you."

"Damn you, don't you dare lie to me. You admitted it yesterday."

"No I didn't. I admitted that what Wanda said was true. You ran away before I could finish." Then I went on to explain what had happened, all of it, including my active participation toward the end. "Did I cheat on you? No, I don't think so. I did not set out to find a woman and I have no idea of what happened before I woke up with Marsha's mouth on me. But I swear to God that I did not set out to be unfaithful to you."

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"It is true Randi. I've never lied to you and you know that. I could have lied to you yesterday, but I didn't. We both know that Wanda hates my guts and I could have said she was lying and trying to make trouble for me, but I didn't. I've never lied to you and I won't start now. The only question on the table now is can we get by this?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. Regardless of how it happened I feel betrayed." She got up from the table, "You had better go or you will be late for work."

"That's it? You just get up from the table and there is nothing more to say?"

"What do you expect? You tell me this story and I'm supposed to say, "Oh goodie. I'm glad that that is all there was to it" and then go on with life? I don't think so. Regardless of how it happened it did happen and now I have to figure out how to deal with it." She walked out of the room leaving me to watch her back and wonder if my life would ever get back to where it had been.

I got pretty busy at work and my problems with Randi, big as they were, slipped to the back of my mind and I didn't think of them again until I was on my way home that night. When I got home Randi wasn't there. Nothing of hers seemed to be gone so I didn't think that she moved out, but when she wasn't home by nine I began to worry. At nine-fifteen the phone rang and it was Randi. "I'm over at Wanda's. I'm going to stay with her for a few days. I need some space - some time away from you - to give me time to think."

This was not good news to me. Wanda did not like me one little bit and for her to spend a couple of days with Randi with Randi's mood being what it was did not bode well for me.

I was able to lose myself in my job for the next two days although I did spend my evenings wondering what was going on with Randi. The third night Randi's car was in the drive when I got home. When I walked in the house I heard the shower running so I headed for the wet bar and made myself a drink and then headed for the bedroom. When I walked into the bedroom I saw that Randi had clothes laid out on the bed - party type clothes. A few minutes later the shower stopped running and Randi walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her. I pointed at the clothes and asked, "Are we going out?"

"Not we, me. I've decided what I'm going to do about your infidelity."

"And that would be?"

"You had extra-marital sex and Wanda and I have decided that I should have sex with someone else to even the score. So tonight I'm going out on the prowl."

"You and Wanda decided? Wanda, the woman who hates my guts and who would love to see us split up is giving you advice on how to save your marriage?"

"You don't have any say in this. What you have to do is accept what is going to happen as your punishment. That's the price you will have to pay if you expect us to stay together."

I shook my head in disbelief and left the room. I could not believe that my wife would deliberately go out and pick up a man just to get even with me. The more I thought about it the more I didn't believe that she would do it. I was still trying to convince myself that she was bluffing when she came down the stairs. She was wearing a short cocktail dress and high heels. "You really going to do this?"

"Yes I am. You have to know that I won't tolerate what you did. You have to know that there are consequences when you do stupid things. Once we are even we can see if we can save our marriage."

"Don't do this Randi."

"What? You can do it, but I can't?"

"I told you how it happened Randi. I did not set out to cheat on you. You are deliberately going out to cheat on me and that isn't the same thing. You need to think long and hard about this Randi. You need to ask yourself if you really want to kill off our marriage."

"Well here's the thing sweetie; even if I believed your story about how it came to happen you did not push the slut away when you became aware of what was going on. Bottom line sweetie is that you let her have my cock and now I'm going to let someone have your pussy" and with that she was out the door.

I still didn't believe that she was serious. She was going to go out and have some drinks and stay out late and then come home and say something like "See how it feels?" At least that is what I hoped she was doing.

Sleep was out of the question. I was so keyed up that even trying to go to bed would have been a waste of time. I sat on the couch and flipped channels looking for something to take my mind off what Randi might be doing. I never found anything that could capture my attention for more that a few seconds so I turned off the TV and tried to read, but I couldn't concentrate so I tossed the book aside and went out into the garage. I had a 1965 Mustang that I was trying to restore and I got busy trying to work a small dent out of an otherwise cherry right front fender. Not even that could hold my attention. I was putting the shot bag and body hammer back in the toolbox when a car pulled into the drive. I cleaned my hands and walked into the house just as Randi came in the front door.

She was not alone.

He was about six foot one, his head was completely shaven, but what grabbed me by the throat and shook me down to the soles of my feet was that he was black. I don't mean black in the politically correct way of designating a Negro, I mean he was black! Black as coal. So black that his skin had an almost bluish sheen to it. Randi smiled and said, "Oh good, you're up. I was afraid I was going to have to wake you up and chase you out of the bedroom. This is Jamal and Jamal wants to spend the night with me and I told him that I thought that would be a marvelous idea. It won't be the first time you've had to use the couch. Come on Jamal, I'll show you where the bedroom is."

Jamal looked at me with a smirk on his face that I was aching to wipe off, but I didn't because I suddenly realized that Randi wasn't trying to save our marriage, she was trying to end it. In that instant I realized how much Randi hated me and I made the decision to give her what she wanted. She wanted out and I was going to help her and to do it I needed an undamaged Jamal.

How did I suddenly know all this? I had been born and raised in a small town in Georgia. From the time I was old enough to walk it had been bred into me that Negro's were sub-human. In short I had been raised as a racist. Oh I got over it. Once I got out into the outside world and began to interact I came to realize that the racist pap I'd been force fed was just so much bullshit, but you don't erase attitudes built over the years overnight. I had come to accept blacks as equals, but I had never become comfortable around them and I did have one hang up that I never did get rid of. I was against the mixing of the races. White man and black woman, black man and white woman, made no difference to me. I was against it and Randi knew this about me. That she took up with a black man slammed the coffin shut on our marriage and bringing the smirking asshole home with her drove all the nails in the lid. Well okay, if that was what she wanted I'd damn well see to it that she got it.

I gave the two of them a ten-minute head start and then I went into the hall closet and got out the camera equipment and then headed upstairs. The door to the bedroom was open and I looked in and saw a naked Jamal was sitting on the edge of the bed. An equally naked Randi was on her knees in front of him and her head was moving up and down on his cock. For a second I felt a pang of regret; I was going to miss Randi's talented mouth.

Neither one of them noticed me as I set up the video camera on the tripod out in the hallway. I focused in on the two of them, adjusted things so that it would capture all the action on the bed and then I turned it on. Then I moved out of sight and loaded a fresh roll of film into the 35mm Nikon and made sure that the flash was fully charged. As I worked I listened to Jamal talk as his cock was sucked.

"That's it baby, just like that. Oh so good. God but you do give great head. Suck it baby, suck it. Make me cum baby, make me cum in your pretty mouth. Did I tell you that I fell in love with your mouth? I've been in love with it since that first night at Wanda's. I can't make up my mind what I love most, your mouth or your tight pussy."

That first night at Wanda's? I guess that told me all that I had to know. Back in the room I heard, "That's it baby, that's it, swallow it all. Don't lose a drop baby, get it all."

Then Randi said, "God you taste good. Now let's see how quick I can get you up again."

"You going to try and beat your record? We did it five times the other night. You want to go for six?"

"If you can get it up sweetie we can go as many times as you want."

"You think your old man is going to stand for it?"

"He will, if he wants to keep me around."

I went downstairs and made myself a drink and while I sipped it I made a mental list of what I would have to do the next day. Cancel credit cards, close bank accounts and the like. After giving Randi enough time to get Jamal hard again I headed back for the bedroom. I peeked around the doorframe and saw that Jamal was buried to the hilt in Randi's cunt. He had her legs up on his shoulders and he was pounding into her. I checked on the video camera to make sure that it was still cranking away and then I set the Nikon on Auto Focus and moved into the bedroom. They still hadn't noticed me and I lined up my first shot. I got three shots before either of them realized what was happening. Then I got a "What the fuck?" from Jamal and a "Barry, what in God's name are you doing" from Randi.

"Don't stop on my account," I said as I circled the bed snapping shot after shot.

Randi and Jamal were trying to untangle and the smirk was gone from Jamal's face and had been replaced by anger. I knew what he intended and I said, "If you come off that bed it had better be to put your pants on."

"I'm going to take that camera and shove it up your white ass is what I'm going to do."

Well, I had just warned him. As he lifted himself off the bed I hit him right on the jaw. The punch had all the anger and rage that had built up in me behind it and it lifted him off his feet and he fell back on the bed. All the while Randi was screaming, "Stop it you two, stop it, stop it right now." Jamal was still lying on his back on the bed so I said, "Okay, I'll stop." I took one last shot of her leaning over Jamal to see if he was all right and then I left the room, collected the video camera and went down to the home office I had set up next to the dining room.

I was busy transferring the video cartridge to a VHS tape when Jamal barged into the room.

"We ain't done yet you honky motherfucker."

I had been expecting him so I picked up the Glock I had setting there and pointed it in his direction, "Just how done do you want it Jamal?"

His face turned as pale as a black man's could and he put up his hands and put them in front of him as if they could ward off a bullet and he started backing up. "Hey man, be cool, no need to be busting caps over her" and then he hurried away and a moment later I heard the front door slam. About five minutes later Randi came into the room.

"Well that was certainly entertaining. Just what did you hope to accomplish?"

"Just gathering material for the divorce."

"What do you mean divorce? This was supposed to even things up between us so we could get on with our lives."

"You can't possibly be that stupid Randi. You can't possibly believe that I would accept what you did tonight. There might have been a chance for us if you had taken the asshole to a motel and at least left me with the illusion that you really didn't do it, but tried to make me think that you did. But to bring a man home with you and do it in front of me? And to do it with a black man when you know how I feel about that? No way Randi, no fucking way."

"Of course I knew how you would take my having a black man. That's why I did it. This was meant to be punishment Barry, and punishment is meaningless if you don't make it harsh enough to make an impression. Anyway, it's over now and we can start to put our relationship back on an even keel."

"No we can't Randi, because your black lover had a motor mouth. I heard him tell you how much he has loved your mouth since that first night at Wanda's. I was listening when he said that he couldn't make up his mind as to whether he preferred your mouth or your tight pussy. I heard all about the five times and would you like to try for six. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in assuming that the first night he was talking about was three nights ago when you called to say you were staying with Wanda and not a week, a month or a year ago. That means tonight wasn't the first time Randi. That means you have been cheating on me and not evening things up. It is over Randi. You and your good friend Wanda have managed to end your marriage and I can't help but believe that is just what you intended from the start. So get the fuck out of here Randi and leave me alone."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Randy's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds